Photoshop Omega: The Wizard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was it as tight as fake Aina Honey's or virgin Shari's? No. But it was still plenty tight, and velvety, and warm, and most of all, it was inside the most amazing woman I'd ever met, much less fucked. I breathed in almost as sharply as she did when it went all the way inside. We hovered there, just enjoying being connected.

You know, I'm getting oddly touchy-feely here. Is this body is having some physiology/psychological effect? Could I actually be thinking more like a girl, or was it just because it was her?

Not that I cared the next moment when she started to ride.

The sight of Alaina's tits flopping as she bounced on my rod was mesmerizing. I couldn't resist grabbing one, still wet with my cum, pinching the nipple. She moaned, pausing in her pussy bouncing to grind on my pole in slow circles for a bit, and then reached down and did the same to me.

"Fuck!" I said, arching. "That's cheating!"

She smiled, opened mouthed, even as she continued to gyrate on top. "Bet you're not used to having the same weakness," she said. She leaned all the way forward, pressing her tits agains mine, smeering cum between those sets of knockers. Her hips started to flex, and pump my cock in and out, her ass waving impressively as she picked up speed.

"Oh, yes, yes, FUCK what a COCK!" she said.

I reached down, and grabbing her ass, started to pound my cock into her from below. After a few hard strokes, I started to piston in and out of her as fast as I could, building her moaning louder and louder.

"Yes yes yes YES YES YES OH FUCK THAT PUSSY SO GOOD! FUCK ME, YOU BITCH!"

With her sufficiently distracted, without slowing my pounding at all, I reached up and grabbed both her melons, squeezed them together, took both nipples in my mouth, and sucked hard, biting. Her eyes went wide, and suddenly her grip on my own tits went white-knuckle and painful. Her mouth twisted into a snarl, and she was pounding down on me just as hard as I was pistoning up.

"FUCK! FUCK!" she said through her teeth. "YES, MORE FASTER HARDER FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUCK!"

Then she started to stiffen up. "FUCK!" she said, pounding down. She paused just half a beat, then slapped her pussy onto my cock again. "FUCK!" And again, slower. "FUCK!"

Alaina sagged, both of us gasping and sweating. "G-got you again," I managed, between breaths.

She made a face at me. "Be- beginner's luck."

"Y-yeah?" I said, breath already slowing a little. "We'll see!"

I reached down and grabbed that splendid ass again with both hands. Then, not taking my cock out, I lifted her up, and got to my feet. I carried her over to the couch, and set her down with her ass hanging over the edge. Her hair splayed out in a black, auburn-tined wave. She smiled at me, mouth panting, as I lifted up her legs, bent her back, grabbed her tits like a pair of handles, and started to pound her pussy in steady, hard strikes.

"Oh, so good," Alaina said, like she'd just licked the chocolate sauce off her ice cream. "Nothing like a big cock plowed. In. Deeeeeeep."

I tried to get it deeper, but I suddenly realized a problem. I didn't currently have the body weight I usually did. I was having more trouble using that and good ol' gravity to get to greater depths. But strength wise, after lifting her, I felt about the same.

So I improvised.

Using my incredibly in shape body, especially the nice core I'd given myself, I put both hands on her legs a little below the knees, and balancing on them so my legs hung in the air, I slammed almost my entire body weight down through my cock.

Alaina's eyes widened. "Fucking god, YES! Fuck me like a goddamn gymnast, you hot fucking bitch!" She reached back to grab a hold of the top of the couch, and started to throw herself into my thrusts.

The result was a deep, hard, powerful fuck that literally rocked her entire body.

"YES!" she screamed as we pounding together.

"FUCK!" I snarled, giving her another.

"OH! OH! OH! FUUUUUCK!" I felt her tighten, felt the silky depths of her pussy squeezing, but I wanted more. I would have more.

I quickly pulled out, so fast her pussy squirted a little. Her body was going through the shakes, so with a little effort, I turned her over, shoved her knees under her, her face into the couch, and grabbed her hands by the wrists. By the time she was just starting to come down from orgasmic heights, I had ran my fingers over the delicious curve of her ass, lined up her keyhole with my master key, and drilled it deep inside.

"Oh, yes, yes, more!" she said, turning to me as I built up speed. "Oh, fuck, faster, stick your hand in my ass!"

I pinned both her hands behind her back with one hand. With the other, I jammed my thumb inside her anus as my thrusting hips kept reaming that sweet snatch..

"More! Deeper! Faster! FUCK MY HOLES!"

I leaned back, thrusting at a steeper angle into her pussy, and shoved four fingers as deep as I could up her ass. I let her hands go, and spanked her with my free hand, hard, alternating cheeks.

"YES! YES! YES, OH FUCK YOU ARE SO GOOD!"

I was pounding her with everything I had. Every ounce of energy poured into fucking her. And as you might expect, I felt it coming on.

"I'M GONNA CUM!" I shouted.

"GIVE IT TO ME!" Alaina screamed. "GIVE IT ALL TO ME! ALL OF IT! FUCK! FUUUUUUUCK!"

That was it. The driver hammered his foot on the accelerator, and the turbos kicked in. The half court shot snapped through the net as the clock hit zero. The moon shifted the last sliver over of sun. The Spirit Bomb was fully charged. Luke fired into the exhaust port of the Death Star.

I filled Alaina's jewel box with stream after stream of my milky DNA. We screamed together, bucking, writhing, vibrating, making animal sounds, and drank the pleasure down to the lees. If filling Shari's virgin pussy was the peak of satisfaction, this was the summit of fulfillment and ecstasy.

In short: Best. Sex. Ever.

At some point, we came down. I couldn't tell you when it was. All I know is I opened my eyes to find Alaina stroking my face. She was smiling down at me, her hair framing her face in a rich wave.

"Hi," she said.

I blinked. My head was resting in her lap. Her boobs made of the whole right side of the frame of my vision. Her nipples were still hard. "I'm sorry, was I out long?"

"Just a minute or so longer than me," she said, shrugging. "Your girl face is so pretty, I couldn't resist petting it just a little."

"Well, don't get too used to it," I said, sitting up. "It's not permanent, you know."

"Aww," Alaina said, giving a pouty face. "Why not?"

"If nothing else, the thought of being hit on by guys makes me physically ill," I said firmly. "Also, I happen to like being a guy. This is more of like... wearing a fake fireman outfit. Great for sex purposes every once and awhile, not appropriate elsewhere."

She laughed. "Fine, if you insist." She looked at him a moment, tilting her head. "So... would you say that you could turn anyone into anything?"

I shrugged. "Within reason. With preparation and a photo, there aren't a lot of things I can't change."

She leaned forward, eyes intent. "So if, for example, I wanted to look like an elf princess-blonde, pale, tall, pointy ears, eyes that sparkle-you could do that?"

I snapped my fingers. "Easily."

"How about an Amazon queen? Peak JLo? A succubus?"

I shrugged. "Well, that last one might be a challenge, what with the little wings, but the rest are very doable, sure."

"Seriously?"

"Of course. Why?"

Alaina leaned forward, grabbing my leg. "Say... how attached are you to this place?"

I shrugged, not sure where this was going. "Not really, I just can't afford my own quite yet. I'm almost there, though, I just-"

"What would you say to moving in with me?"

"Moving-" I started, and froze. The most attractive women I'd ever met had just asked me to move in with her. That this followed the best sex of my life with said woman might have frazzled my brain. "I'm sorry, what?"

"Move in with me. I have a big place. Your work is mobile, isn't it?"

"Well, yes, but- seriously?"

She laughed, running her hand down my leg. "Seriously. And I won't even make you change yourself into this all the time. Just, you know, occasionally." She leaned into me, her eyes scorching as she met mine. "And any number of other things we might like."

My mouth went dry. "For the most accurate role play sex ever?"

Her smile had a +3 bonus to Naughty. "You read my mind, lover."

My forebrain didn't even bother to compute. I was on my feet instantly. "I'll start packing right now."

Alaina laughed, spanking my ass. "No, you can take it slower, that's fine. Plus, I suspect you'll have some other... cleanup around here."

As if she'd heard Alaina, a sudden voice came shrieking faintly from downstairs.

"JAKE! JAKE! PLEASE! ANYBODY!"

The sound made me jump just a little. Chantel had decent carrying power for the distance and dampening walls.

"MAKE HER STOP!" she wailed. "I CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE! I'M GOING TO GO CRAZY! MAKE HER STOP! MAKE HER STOP FUCKING MEEEEE! OH! OH! OOOOOH, FUUUUUUCK PLEEEEASE!"

Alaina and I stared at each other.

"That lusty bitch," Alaina said, frowning. "She outlasted us."

"In fairness, our session was much more intense," I told her. "Higher highs. Torch burning faster but brighter, that kind of thing." I cleared my throat. "Besides, she probably isn't exactly normal anymore. Maybe having both a penis and a vagina has some sort of synergistic effect, like, uh, a hybrid car."

Alaina raised an eyebrow at me. "Willing to try it to find out?"

I pictured Shari's crazy, all-pupil eyes. "You first."

Her mouth quirked a smile. "I think I'll pass. I'm happy with my side of the genome."

I sighed. "But I guess... I should have mercy. Chantel did back out of wanting to kill me, at least. She's suffering more than Shari is."

Alaina shrugged. "Death by over orgasm? There are worse ways to go." She paused. We stared at each other a long moment. We were both still naked. She glanced at my dick. It had started to get hard again.

Her smile was beautiful, and evil. "But... how about one more round first? She can wait, right?" She leaned into me. "I really want to see if we can get that dick up my ass."

I was willing to go along with that. You know, for science.