Piahia Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tamara gave a naughty smile and turned to look at mike and Chloe.

"let's see if we can help Chloe orgasm. Shall we?" she said.

He nodded before they both moved over to the edge of the table. Andy was drawn to Chloe's boobs that swayed uncontrollably as mike plundered her vagina. His fingertips moved to play with her nipples, rolling them between his fingers as his other hand massaged them. Cloe groaned loudly as she felt Mike gather her legs. He raised them onto his chest and held them apart, and his cock slid into her rhythmically. Tamara bent over and kissed her. As their tongues connected, Chloe felt a finger on her clitoris, the rubbing becoming quicker as Mike fucked her faster. All the sensations were colliding, Mikes arms pinning her legs up and open wide as his cock pummelled into her, feeling him deep inside her. Chloe's nipples screamed as she felt them being sucked into a warm mouth, teeth nibbling, tongue circling her areola as she felt multiple hands moved over her skin. Her clitoris sent sparkles over her body like a cascade of pleasure. Her clit was rubbed fast and furious as Tamara frantically kissed her. Her tongue was penetrating her mouth. And as her orgasm built up, she arched her body, thrusting Mike deep into her and Tamara's fingers dancing on her pea.

When the orgasm arrived, she arched her back, her breast pressed into the air, her muscles tight, her body rigid as the pleasure flowed over her skin. A million sensations were combining into one as her mind cleared completely and a wave of calm bathed over her. She enjoyed the sensation on her body for what felt like a minute and then felt herself collapse on the table. Breathless, gasping for air, she felt Tamara kiss her gently. Mike cock slid out of her slowly. Her vagina was throbbing as he did, and her breathing was slowing as she lay there with her eyes shut.

"Did anyone ever tell you your body shines when you orgasm, Chloe?" Tamara Asked.

"No," she said weekly; as she continued to breathe heavily, her eyes closed as she soaked up the last fragments of her orgasm.

"I didn't know it would feel like this. So many sensations." Chloe said, shaking her head, her eyes still firmly shut.

"Thank you, Tamara, thank you so much."

"You're welcome." She said, placing a kiss on her lips. Tamara could taste the sweaty salt on her lips as she pulled away.

"Would you like to continue a little longer?" said Tamara.

"Huu," said Chloe the process starting over again in her brain. Her muscles were tired, and she felt a little sore.

"It's only fair that the guys get off too. You can't have all the fun." She came with a little snort of a laugh.

"I see. Yes, you are right. I should show my appreciation."

Looking down on Chloe, Tamara circled the table and bent herself across the wooden surface in front of Andy. Her bum was exposed as she lay directly face to face with Chloe, albeit upside down. As she kissed her invertedly, she felt Chloe's hand skim her face and pull her close. As the girls kissed, their tongues dancing against each other, the guys stared down at the sight unfolding below them. Tamara was bent face down over the table, kissing Chloe, whose gloriously naked body was exposed for the group to see.

Andy's cock stiffened at the spectacle before him. Sideling up behind Tamara, he smoothly ran the back of his hand over her bum before slapping it across her cheek. Tamara released a squeal, and as his handprint emerged on her bum cheek, she raised her arse. Andy ran his hand over her other bum cheek before clouting his palm against her again. Tamara let out another squeal as Andy saw her grasp the edge of the table with her hands. Her knuckles were white as she held on tightly. Andy struck her for a third time, her bum turning a crimson red across her alabaster white skin. Placing his hands on the small of Tamara's back, he positioned himself behind her, his erect phallus standing proud against her shimmering pussy. Pressing his hand and subsequently her body down on the table moved her glinting vagina up towards him. His tip nestled between her lips as he began to bob in and out of her helmet deep.

On the other side of the table, Mike crooked Chloe's legs at her knees. Her body now rested after her explosive orgasm lay limply on the table, her breasts a little heavy and her nipples soft and resting. Tamara kissed Chloe again as Andy bobbed his tip into her repeatedly. The girls' lips smacked together, and their tongues swirled in each other's mouths. The sensations of the guys using their bodies as fuck toys sent a mixture of worry and pleasure into the depths of their brains as they kissed.

Mike licked his thumb and ran the saliva over Chloe's drying Labia. The sensation of his rough touch along her sensitive mound excited her as he harshly coaxed her lips apart. Her vagina puckered as her muscles began to contract. However, her tightening pussy was no barrier to Mikes advances, and he moved his glimmering helmet like a battering ram towards her hole.

Chloe had never been with such a harsh lover, and the experience, although painful, was fuelling a desire for more. She opened her legs and used her finger to part her labia as she felt Mike plough into her once more, his girth pulling her lips apart as they pierced inside her once more. As she felt his cock penetrate her dry pussy she gasped deeply, her lips coming away from Tamara momentarily. Her left arm moved up across her body to clasp Tamara's head, pulling her in close for another kiss. There was solace in the woman's kiss as Mike began to pound her once more.

Behind Tamara, Andy watched on as his friend was fucked once more. His cock was hard at the sight ensuing across the table. Pressing down on Tamara's back once more, he forced himself forward and immersed himself into Tamara's soft pussy. Feeling her heat around him, he began to move in and out furiously. Tamara's fingers gripped the table tightly as he threatened to push her off with his thrusting. As Andy looked down at his cock entering Tamara's pink snatch, his hands moved to slap her bum once more. As he heard the loud clasp on his flesh on hers, he moved his palm along her skin and spread her arse cheeks open. Her starfish hole was coming into view. Holding her bum apart and still skating effortlessly into her pussy he allowed his finger to run softly along the crease of her arse crack. The sensation of his touch on her bum made Tamara shiver and press her body towards Andy.

At the sight of Andy on his wife's arse hole, Mike fucked Chloe harder, the audible sound of his balls slapping against her body as he moved faster and faster. The girls were moaning heavily as they were repeatedly penetrated. Tamara gave a little delighted shriek when she felt Andy press his finger into her arse, the intrusion catching her off guard and bringing her closer to an orgasm.

Soon the room was full of the fragrance of sex and sweat. The guys were pounding the girls until they could not hold back their orgasm any longer. Andy went first, pulling out of Tamara, and his cum tribute spilt over her back. His cock was still swaying back and forth as the milky cream spread across her back. As he collapsed on top of Tamara, catching his breath, he felt Tamara's hand stroke his face.

Chloe gave a long drawn "uh" as she felt mike explode inside her once more. His heat was spilling into her as he pressed himself deep into her. Then, as he pulled out of her silky cunt, he collapsed on top of her.

The four of them lying in a heap, a mass of legs and arms.

Andy and Mike were the first to get up, followed by Tamara and Chloe. First, the girls wiped themselves down with some handy wipes that sat on a shelf. Then, the conversation returned to a more natural tone, with Tamara asking them,

"Did you have a good time? Was it what you were expecting?

"More than I could ever imagine," said Chloe

"Can I suggest you get dressed and go have a drink," she said with a smile.

"There is more fun out there, but it pays to pace yourself."

"Thank you so much for this education," said Chloe kissing Tamara and Mike one last time.

Hand in hand, Andy and Chloe walked out of the room, waiting for their next adventure.

For FH, who provided the context of this story, and with grateful appreciation to James for editing this work

12