Picnic Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me, Connie. Are you and your darling going to consume your love inside the small love tent back there?" Ryan asked hotly.

Connie took a breath and moaned out, "Oh yeahhhh." She was enjoying Ryan's experienced hands on her while she was looking into her boyfriend's eyes. Ryan moved his hands to her pear-shaped breasts and squeezed them as he told her to swear to her boyfriend that she will stay faithful to him. He explained to her how she should execute her sworn statement.

Ryan moved her hair away from the right side of her face and snuggled his left cheek to her right one. Connie began to make her vow to her beloved Asian soul mate while Ryan mauled her titties:

"I, Connie, take thee, CJ, to be my wedded Husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for bigger for smaller, in horniness and in tiredness, to love, and to obey, till mother nature do us part."

By the time Connie was finished with her sworn statement, her body was totally slumped against Ryan's front while she stared at CJ with her face contorted with lust. Ryan rubbed her now rock-hard nipples with his thumbs.

"Your turn, CJ," Ryan told him.

CJ: "I, CJ, promise Connie to remain faithful to her always," and then he added with a shaky voice, "No matter what happens from now on."

CJ's eagerness to sexually possess Connie in the tent was what disabled him from memorizing the same kind of vow he was supposed to make. He just needed to have Connie... and fast!

"Then without further ado, let the consummation of marriage begin," announced Ryan. "CJ, you may now take your wife inside that fuck tent." The three stood up. "But first..." Ryan stopped CJ with his hand, "pick up all this trash lying on the blanket. We don't want anybody getting our attention about not throwing your trash away and be interrupted while you're at it."

CJ put all the trash into a small bag and folded the blanket. Ryan held Connie close to him with his arm around her shoulder while they watched CJ clean. "Just go and throw that bag into that trash bin over there. We'll use that blanket," said Ryan.

When CJ started walking the 100 feet distance towards the park's public restroom to dump the trash into the bin, Ryan slowly moved his hand down Connie's back until it reached her pert behind and did some ass groping over her white panties.

As CJ was getting close to the restrooms he felt the need to poop. He threw the bag into the bin. Just before he walked into the men's room, he turned around and caught Ryan following Connie as they headed towards the love tent. Connie's virtually nude form looked exposed and vulnerable in front of the hulking bull in a frightening way. CJ could just imagine the horror in Connie's eyes from sensing the sex maniac eyeballing her semi-naked buttocks shaking with each step she took as he followed her closely.

As much as CJ wanted to go to Connie's rescue, the dire need to poop forced him to take a dump first. He was surprised he had a lot to shit out and spent over 5 minutes sitting on the commode. After he relieved his bowels, he then felt the need to relieve the pressure in his blueballs by emptying its bursting cum up through Connie's asshole and very deep.

CJ walked all the way around the blocking greenery to reach the front of the tent and saw Ryan step out of the tent in a quick manner and greeted him.

"Welcome to my humble fuck tent!" Ryan grinned at CJ. "She's in there waiting for you," he winked at CJ. "I hope that by the time your honeymoon is over and you both step out of the love tent, the marriage will have been thoroughly consummated to both of your heart's content." Ryan finally moved out of CJ's way and made as if to walk far away and leave the two Asian lovers to their private love-making.

***

Inside the tent, the Asian lovers were face to face on their knees in just their underwear, holding hands. They brought their parted lips together slowly, snaking their tongues out to make first contact with the tip. Their tongues flicked around for a little before they slid along each other as they entered their mouths and down deep into their throats. They were greedily extracting each other's saliva until they got a good taste of each other's pungent flavors.

CJ ended the kiss with a loud, wet suction sound. The look in his eyes said everything about his obsessed lust to taint the purity of his beloved Connie. He put his hands inside her panties and aggressively groped her chunky rear while glaring at her, the serious look of determination on his face letting her know she is his property and only his.

CJ moved around and got behind Connie while still on their knees and snuggled his stiff weiner between her buttcheeks. Her head was lolled to the side as he sucked on her neck and fingered her cunt lips. She spread her knees a little wider to let his finger penetrate deeper into her steamy cunt. Connie was panting with hot arousal in the very quiet tent.

Ryan was standing outside near the love tent. He looked to one side and then to the other, checking if anyone was around. (He had immediately snuck back right after he saw CJ disappear into the tent). It was a school day in the middle of the week and he has never really seen anybody visit that park at noon on such days. Looking at his watch, he guessed they still had about two or three hours left before the time when visitors usually showed up in that area. With a sly smile on his face, he cautiously peeped through the small rectangular netted window to watch the 'newly wedded' couple do the nasty oriental dance. They had their backs to him. He mentally chuckled to himself at the thought that marriage consummation was meant to be done behind closed doors, and he was going to get his rocks off by violating the privacy of that ingenuous couple.

The groom pulled the bride's white panties down. His underwear also went off in a flash. CJ put Connie in a froggy style position: He put her in a squat position with her ass down low and her upper body leaning forward and supported by her hands on the blanket. CJ's dick was blown out in pure hardness and leaking. He got in that same froggy position behind Connie with the exception of his upper body being upright. He gripped her small waist with both hands and guided his medium size bloated pecker into her constricting vaginal tube, all the way in.

He started humping Connie, quickly getting into a fast-paced rhythm. Female moans, male groans, and the repeated slapping sounds of hips on buttocks could clearly be heard around the tent's proximity outside.

CJ groaned in agony from the ticklish sensations, "Uuuughh - uuuughh - so good, Connie - so good - uuuughh - uuuughh..."

Connie moaned from the good sex with her high-pitched voice, "Aaaaghh - aaaaghh - yessss, honey - yessss - yyeeessssss..."

Ryan was getting his kicks as he spied on two Asian white frogs banging the hell out of each other in the middle of that wonderful state natural park. He pulled his huge cock out of his thong and jacked off to the coupling 'newlyweds'. If he could only do Connie himself... Oh my. His body quivered with anxiety at the thought.

10 minutes later into their copulation, Connie thought she was becoming proud of her husband; CJ was taking care of her in ways he never had with his slightly larger than normal erection. Unbeknownst to her, he was in fact beginning to struggle with the quickened pace Connie was now imposing on him. She was aggressively fucking him back trying to get off on his enlarged wavering dick.

"Oh Connie - Oh God..." CJ felt the imminent explosion of cum rising from his balls.

Connie felt CJ's incipient orgasm by the way he accelerated his movements. "Honey, what's going on?" she cried.

"I don't know... I DON'T KNOW!!!" screamed CJ, the fear showing in his eyes as he watched his shaft penetrate her succulent pale butt again and again.

"Give me some more... MMOOOOORRREEE!!!!" Connie screamed back at him in demand with such selfish greed.

CJ screamed, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... CONNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..."

And that was when their premature marriage flew off the cliff and went straight down to damnation, inside such love tent. He shot all of his meager five squirts of his thin, clear semen into her pussy. He sadly wished he had more to shoot.

CJ let go of Connie's hips and fell backwards, defeated. For a few seconds Connie kept humping back at the air in vain and then stopped. She felt sexual frustration from not being able to dampen the fires inside her vagina and she still itched for more meaty pipe. She turned around and looked at her husband with a surprised look on her face.

This was what Ryan was expecting to happen and knew it was now time to make his move. He stepped into the tent and saw CJ with his limbs up in the air. "Damn! That mother fucker is out," exclaimed Ryan. He moved to Connie's side and put his arm around her shoulder. They both studied CJ's worn out body for a silent moment, until they both finally turned their faces to one another. Ryan eyed her kissable small pink lips while Connie stared into his eyes warily.

***

CJ woke from his comma state at the feeling of a small hand moving up and down on his aroused dick. Connie was sitting on his thighs in a squat position as she brought his member back to hardness with her hand. He looked at the beautiful sight of Connie masturbating him in the froggy position. He saw how her black hair framed her beautiful face with her head tilted to her left. CJ's eyes popped out as he realized her head was tilted because the strong hunk squatting behind her was licking all around her shoulder and neck. He saw Ryan's hands were on her ass; mauling them and playing with them. The terrible act of a stranger groping HIS woman -HIS property- paralyzed CJ.

"Ryan's here to help, honey. It's gonna be okay," Connie tried to reassure her soul mate.

"Don't worry, CJ boy. I'm going to give you the help you need. I will show you what is good for the marriage," quipped Ryan.

And with that, Ryan continued 'helping' CJ by running his hot, wet tongue from Connie's neck down her spinal cord towards the forbidden trench lying between her well-rounded bun bags. Connie's pupils dilated at the realization of where his tongue was heading. The impression on her eyes was translated to her husband's hardening shaft as it pulsed faster in her hand.

Ryan swiped his tongue down over her anus and felt Connie clench her hole tight, blocking his intruding tongue from probing inside her rectum. CJ saw Connie contorting her face with lust. In the position Ryan was behind Connie, CJ wasn't sure if Ryan's tongue could reach deep enough in her vagina, but he WAS sure Ryan was guaranteed to at least probe her bunghole with a full penetration of his tongue.

Ryan's oral sex on Connie was brief. He got up and took the froggy position behind her once again. He got a hold of her hips, aimed his cock at her pussy lips, and slowly impaled her body on his 9-inch long cock all the way down to the base. Connie grunted through clenched teeth in pain.

Ryan started shagging CJ's wife, shoving her body up and down on his huge, thick cock again and again. Connie winced from the attack and clenched her eyes shut. Ryan was panting on the back of her neck like a horny dog.

"Look at your husband's dick, Connie. He's so hard from watching you fuck. You like it?" Ryan panted hotly on her neck.

Connie was breathing faster and moaned her answer while looking into CJ's eyes, "Aaaaaagh - yyeeesss - I like this." She resumed stroking her husband's hard penis to get him off.

Watching his wife getting shagged by that brute was getting to CJ and he felt the bubbling of his climax increasing in his nuts. Connie also felt him getting close to cumming through her hand and started moving it faster. CJ felt his hot cum travel up from his balls when Ryan surprised them both by snatching Connie away from her husband and lay on his back with her on top and impaled her body back on his cock. Then he began to really give it to her.

CJ sat up and promptly continued his masturbation while watching his Asian soulmate bounce up and down violently, her hair flying about wildly. The huge dick assaulting and stretching his wife's entire vagina looked so sexy for him, but... more than that -- humiliating. Seeing that someone other than him, her husband, was doing the job. Yet he shamelessly kept getting off to Connie taking pleasure from committing sweet adultery right in his face.

Ryan was finally getting laid by an Asian girl. The sight of Connie's small, pale butt riding his fat whopper was priceless. Her tight, fresh cunt strongly gripping his cock stirred his cum faster than any other women's cunts ever had.

Ryan moaned, "Ooooohhh, Connieee - yeeesss, Connie -- aaaaahhh - aaaaahhh..."

Connie was crying in pleasure, "Ooooohhh, baby - oooohh, fffuuuuckkk - just like that - mooore - MOOOOORE..."

For the first time in her life, Connie felt her orgasmic juices wash the itch out of her cunt. Ryan suddenly pulled her down hard, balls deep, and they both screamed their orgasms. Ryan blasted her insides with thick cum. The sidelined husband sprayed a surprisingly big stored-up amount of clear liquid in front of him as he watched the alpha male's hips twitch with every pump of his abundant thick, white sperm splashing inside CJ's brand new Asian wife. The newlywed couple's eye contact gave both of them some hot slimy feelings in their loins as they came.

While Ryan laid there all chill after having conquered the Asian wife, CJ and Connie stared at each other in shock at the realization of what they had just done. Their romantic picnic outing turned into an outrageous mess. Connie was simply without words (even though, deep down, she did not feel any guilt at all after enjoying the energetic banging Ryan gave her). She waited for CJ to do something, but he, too, was without words as well and unable to explain the perversity of letting that womanizer do the husband's job.

CJ avoided Connie's gaze as he solemnly put his clothes back on and stepped out of the tent. Ryan pulled Connie down on his chest and turned their bodies to one side to get them into a spooning position. Connie recalled when she was alone with Ryan earlier in that same tent when he told her that he would leave her alone only after he got a piece of that ass, which she thought he just got. But now she understood what he literally meant by "ass" when she felt his fat finger poking inside her anus. Connie had a traumatized look on her wide-eyed face.

He wanted to stick his solid 9-inch organ up her anal cavity!

***

CJ stood outside the grove that surrounding the love tent. He was thinking that Connie must be mad with him after seeing him, her husband, being miserably outperformed. That was why he got out of the tent so he wouldn't have to face her. (He knew he had fucked it up when he stubbornly insisted about fucking outdoors.) It still embarrassed him to know that he got a kick out of watching his Asian soulmate getting owned in a powerful way by a real man. He decided to ignore that fact, for the moment. What he couldn't ignore was the noises emanating through the thick bushes. He turned around and saw the fuck tent shake slightly back and forth. And like a fly entranced by light, he returned to the tent to peep through the small netted window and witness his cuckold nightmare unfold further inside their makeshift honeymoon fuck tent.

Ryan was fucking Connie in the ass doggie style, sawing his king size pickle in and out without taking the big cockhead out to balls deep. The fornicating lovers were facing CJ but not really seeing him. They were staring off into space, too absorbed in their throes of passion to mind CJ. Their moaning was accompanied by the sticky sounds of a cock spearing a tight, slick asshole. CJ took his resurging hardon out and stroked it as he watched Connie get her shit plastered back into her guts by the strong hunk.

Connie whined in pleasurable pain, "Oh Ryan - Stoooopp - STO-O-O-OPP!"

Her complaints only goaded Ryan to attack her rectum the more violently. Some tears were running down her flushed face. After having cummed once already, Ryan felt he could go on for a good, long while.

A half an hour later, Connie began to really like it and fucked him back hard. Connie's face looked unrecognizable to CJ; she had that look, like if she was possessed by demon; he saw the fury in her reddish-looking eyes, her hair was all disheveled recklessly.

"You like it, huh? You're loving it... RIGHT BITCH!" Ryan told Connie and slapped her ass hard.

"Aaaaarrghh," groaned Connie, "go to hell!"

"Uuugh yesss, baby. I'm cumming with you," Ryan told her.

"Gawdddd. You're killing meeee..." she cried in sweet frustration.

Ryan said, "Now I'm gonna give you something to cry about, you hot bitch."

And with that, Ryan picked her body up in the air grabbing her by the back of her knees opening her legs wide open and banged her from behind fast and furious. Ryan fucked her as hard as he could while Connie tried to choke his cock to death with her clenching asshole.

CJ felt his cum boiling from watching his marriage getting destroyed when he suddenly caught some movement with the corner of his eye and made him freeze, painfully stopping his cum from flowing through his dick. "Oh no," he thought. Two vans arrived and parked like 200 feet away from them. Two big families were getting off the vans to play in the park. CJ quickly moved away from sight to the posterior side of the tent and continued pulling on his dick. That side didn't have a window to look into but he could still hear Ryan and Connie fuck and they sounded like they were nearing their orgasms as well.

Ryan was panting, getting close to shooting and asked Connie, "So Connie, do you still love him?"

Connie responded, "Uuuughh... forget about him... just keep going, baby."

Ryan sped up his thrusts and asked, "Does that mean you will come with me?"

"Yesss. I'll go with you where ever you want. I need you to give it to me again and again. Whatever you want, baby," she told him.

Connie was in love with Ryan's large cock and she was getting sort of addicted to it. Her husband's opinion had no importance to this matter. Not anymore. Connie and Ryan came hard together, and together they will go. He filled her intestines with fertile sperm. CJ couldn't hold back either and came at the same time, shooting his not-so-fertile sperm onto the wall of the tent.

Then there was silence for a moment. Well... not SO much silence, as more cars were approaching around that area.

"What did she just say? She must be out of her mind!" thought CJ. He fastened his shorts back on and walked to the other side of the tent, stopping midway to look through the small window... and found them kneeling on the blanket in an intimate hug French kissing and exchanging spit. "I don't believe it," CJ muttered to himself as he went towards the door.

CJ entered the tent and the fornicators immediately broke their kiss and separated from their embrace. "Baby, what happened with your promise?" CJ questioned Connie with his arms wide open.

Ryan cleared his throat as he tried hard not to laugh and said, "I'll tell you what happened. Connie just happened to forget about her promise by total accident. I guess one can only do so much against Mother Nature."

The sounds of people's voices and kids running around were getting closer. Connie and Ryan put their underwears back on and moved to walk out of the tent when CJ caught Connie's arm. "Babe, where are you going? I wanna take you home right now so we can fuck," CJ tried to persuade her. Connie looked at CJ with disgust and tried to get her arm loose. Ryan got between both of them and took CJ's hand off Connie, and effortlessly pushed CJ away making him lose his balance and fall back on his butt against the wall of the tent.