Pimpin' ESPN Ch. 01

Story Info
Fuckin' and Pimpin' Rachel Nichols.
2k words
3.76
11.6k
15
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THIS IS A FREAKY PIMPTASTIC FUCK PARODY... IT AIN'T REAL

THIS IS A NEW SEX SERIES ABOUT THE WOMEN OF ESPN... THIS STORY STARS RACHEL NICHOLS... ENJOY

"James... Can I talk to you? It's important."

"Sure Rachel... what's up?"

We sat down in the producer's room of The Jump... Rachel's ESPN show.

"I just wanted to talk to you about something I've heard from some other people in the business. I know you're a very successful producer, but..."

"But what?"

"It's just that... I... I don't know how to say this. I mean... I've heard about your reputation for... I mean... I... I'm sorry... I shouldn't have said anything. It's weird and I don't wanna make you uncomfortable... or upset at me."

"We don't have to hook up... and I definitely don't have to pimp you. It's fine... Ok?"

I reached over and put my hand on hers, softly rubbing it, smiling at her. Rachel Nichols is a gorgeous woman. That long, thick, red hair is an awesome thing to behold. She has the best hair I've ever seen. Those luscious, full, red lips, that gorgeous, curvy body. She smiled back. Sure I wanted her, but I also didn't wanna make her uncomfortable either. All good things come to those that wait. I was willing to wait... At least for a little while.

"Can I have a hug?"

"Of course... and thank you James... you're sweet."

I smiled. We stood up and hugged. Her curvy body feeling so good. She smelled so nice too. I took in her scent, softly rubbing her back. She hugged back, her head on my shoulder. She wanted me too. I could feel it. We would have our time. It was coming.

We went home for the day. Rachel called me at home. I was with my girlfriend, Kathie Lee Gifford. We were fucking. Kathie Lee rode my cock so beautifully. She answered the phone, moaning. I smiled. "Yes Rachel... he's here... I'm just riding his big cock... Hold on please. YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!" Kathie Lee screamed out in sexual euphoria, cumming hard all over my big, thick cock. She handed me the phone. She also kept riding me. I looked up and squeezed those perfect, mature C cups of hers. Her milk squirted out.

"Hey Rachel... how are you?"

"I'm... I'm fine James. I would ask how you are, but I'm guessing you're really good." Rachel laughed.

"The best babe."

"Oh hell yeah baby!!" Kathie Lee yelled out to Rachel. I winked at her.

"FUCKKKKKKK!!" Kathie Lee squirted again, as she slammed down onto my cock. I came hard up her cunt, filling it with my cream. Kathie Lee smiled happily, licking her lips and laid down on me, kissing me.

"I'm sure you are. I just called to thank you again for understanding my apprehension about your past and our relationship. I don't want us to get off on the wrong foot, so I appreciate you understanding."

"It's fine Rachel. You're a beautiful woman... but, I can control myself. I want us to be successful and to be friends. I like you."

"Awww...I appreciate that... and I like you too... And I want us to be successful and to be friends as well. That means a lot to me. Thank you for being so understanding and so sweet. I'm sorry I interrupted you and Kathie Lee. It sounds like you too were having a great time. I'll let you get back to that. Thanks again. See you tomorrow James."

"Of course. Bye."

I hung up, knowing I would have Rachel very soon. I was gonna enjoy that. I kissed Kathie Lee and sucked her beautiful jugs, one at a time, her milk shooting into my mouth. I swallowed it down, squeezing her soft, milf ass.

The next evening, Rachel and I were having dinner, after the show. It was just me and her in my office. She was wearing a white button down blouse and black skirt with black heels and stockings. Her hair looked beautiful as always. Her full red lips, shiny, so kissable. My cock stirred in my pants and we chatted and ate our pastrami sandwiches. Her luscious lips hugged that rye bread so beautifully. She made a pastrami sandwich sexy. I laughed. She didn't know why.

"So, how did it go last night with Kathie Lee?... I'm sorry, just kidding. Sorry about being nosey." Rachel looked down, nervous about her attempt at flirting. She smiled and ate.

"It was great. It always is. It's one of the main reasons I'm with her."

"So sex is really that important to you? You would be with someone just for sex? What about love? Do you love her?"

"A lot of questions. Yes, sex is very important to me. No, I wouldn't be in a relationship with someone, just for sex. Love is love... I don't really believe in true love... but yes, I do love her."

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to..."

"I want you. I think you're absolutely gorgeous. I wanna fuck you. I wanna make you cum harder and more than you ever could imagine. You make me hard Rachel... you make me smile... I want you."

I caught Rachel off guard with my aggression and no holds barred honesty. She put her sandwich down and just stared. I walked around my desk to her and sat down on the edge of my desk. I softly ran my hand through her thick, lustrous hair. I knew she wanted me. I knew from the beginning. I knew she was putting up a front, to keep from feeling guilty for wanting me. I can read women and I read her perfectly. She closed her eyes. I softly caressed her face. She laid her face in my hand, rubbing her face on my hand, softly licking her full lips. It was time to take her.

I unzipped my pants. She reached in my pants and grabbed my cock before I could. She pulled it out and immediately sucked it into her gorgeous mouth. Rachel looked at me, her lust for me burning through her gaze. Her head bobbed on my thick cock. Her shiny, red lipstick smearing all over my cock. Her cheeks stretched wide on my thick manmeat. She engulfed it happily. Rachel rubbed my balls, licking all over my shaft as she sucked it down hungrily. I blasted my load into her sucking mouth. "Mmmmmmmmm, so gooddddddddddd!!" Rachel moaned her approval of my cock and cum as she swallowed down every drop of jizz. She sucked me dry, licking every inch of my still rock hard cock as she did.

I lifter her up and bent her over my desk. I got behind her and pulled her tight skirt up. I pulled her white panties off, sniffing them, roarrrrring. Rachel looked back at me and giggled. I smacked her ass and licked it. She moaned. I slowly licked up and down her beautiful labia, my tongue parting those wet lips. My tongue twisted into her cunt slowly. I rolled it side to side, darting it, licking quickly. I smacked her ass again and spread her round cheeks. "Mmmmmmm, make me cum James. Please make me cum over and over. I wanna be your bitch." Rachel said in her sexiest voice, licking her luscious lips slowly, smiling so sexy at me. I licked her out fast, smacking her clit, then rubbing it up and down, fast then slow, fast then slow, smacking it softly and quickly, pulling her erect clit hard then letting it snap back into place. I slowly rubbed up and down her smooth black stockings, all the way up and down. I caressed her sexy legs, softly rubbing those smooth stockings as I worked those toned legs. I pinched her clit and rubbed the tip quickly, letting it go, then pinching it hard again, rolling my tongue quickly in her wet pussy. Rachel came hard, squirting all over my tongue. I lapped up all of her sweet juices.

I kept it up for another hour. Just eating her pussy. She squirted into my mouth 7 more times. I sucked it all out, my mouth pressed to her succulent snatch, licking her out as she shot out her cream. Rachel just stared back at me, so pleased and happy. It was just beginning for her. I smacked that soft ass again, illiciting a sexy, soft moan. I rubbed my cock up and down her labia and pushed deep up her soaking wet cunt. I fucked her slowly, with long deep thrusts. Rachel shook her head, moaning loudly. I leaned in and licked her neck.

I took her blouse off and pulled her gorgeous C cup tits out of her white bra. I pulled her perfect pink nipples, twisting them, letting them snap back. Rachel has the most beautiful nipples. So thick and pink, so hard. I squeezed her jugs hard, fucking her pussy faster faster and fucking faster!! She screamed out and came hard, squirting all over my cock. I shook her natural tits, roughly groping them. I pounded her pussy hard, my big cock stretching and slamming that snatch with blazing speed, flying all the way up it. Rachel squirted again. I kept pounding her pussy, piledriving it all the fucking way up her cunt, fucking faster, her soft tits in my hands, pounding that perfect, neatly trimmed, red haired pussy harder and motherfucking harder!! The desk moved, as I drilled that pussy so fucking mercilessly.

Rachel screamed in ecstasy, "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JAMESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... I LOVE YOUR BIG COCKKKKKKK!! YESSSSSSSSSSS!!" She squirted again, blasting my rampaging cock as I pummeled that fucking wet snatch even fucking HARDERRRRR!! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHH!! Rachel held her head down and I just fucked her faster, my cock flying mercilessly up her cunt, stretching and pummeling it relentlessly. Rachel squirted again. I pulled out and let her pussy splatter my cock with her cream. I spread her cheeks and shoved up her tight ass.

"YESSSSSSSSSSS!!"Rachel loved my cock up her tight ass. I stretched it out with my big fucking dick, slamming every inch up that perfectly smooth, round ass. I smacked it hard, grabbing her long hair, pulling it. I plowed her ass with relentless force, drilling up her ass faster faster faster faster and fucking fasterrrrrrr!!" Rachel squirted 6 more times with my big fucking dick up her ass. This bitch was hooked and we both knew it. I came hard up her ass, pumping my load up it and pulling out. Rachel quickly wheeled around and knelt down. She sucked my, still dripping with cum, cock happily. She sucked me dry, swallowing my cream. I fucked her gorgeous tits, cumming on them, watching her lick them clean. She sucked me off twice more, swallowing it all down. She even swallowed my piss. She loved it. I pissed all over her face and hair too. It was such a fucking turn on, pissing in her hair. She smiled big the whole time I pissed on her. I took pictures and filmed it too.

Rachel comes over to my house every night. She tells her husband it's work related... which it is. She's fucking her boss and she also started letting me pimp her too. She's done four ho jobs for me. She loves it. I filmed her getting gangbanged by some tourists. I wanna put it online. Rachel wants me to. I'll tile out her face though. I love working with Rachel, fucking her and pimpin' her. She loves being my bitch too. She told me she wants to leave her husband for me. I'm thinking about it. I love the fact that she's married and she's being my bitch. It's a turn on. We have a big gangbang planned for her... I'm gonna film it. A group of rich old guys paid me $200,000. I bought Rachel a new Lamborghini she wanted. I take care of my women. She thanked me with the best blow job I've ever gotten... and I've gotten a whole fucking lot of them. Rachel is awesome. She's a sex crazed hottie that loves giving herself to me. Hey... it's all in a days work... Pimpin' ESPN.