Ping Pong Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither she nor her handsome, younger husband ever worried again about whether or not they would ever be loved again, as both of them were more than ready to make sure their new love never had to so much as think that kind of thought for the rest of their lives.

Tom Jarvis went on to become a very good table tennis player, but not good enough to make the Olympic team. That was fine with his parents who were even more proud of their son when he entered the University of Washington in Seattle. They were prouder still when he graduated four years later with a degree in biology and a 3.9 GPA which secured him a spot in the UW's medical school the following year.

Doctor Thomas Jarvis is now a practicing pediatrician in the Seattle area.

Lastly, Rachel didn't even need to think about it when her gorgeous husband hinted around about having another child soon after they were married. Just before she turned 44, Rachel gave birth to a baby girl they name Sarah Stephanie Jarvis in honor of the two beautiful women they'd loved and lost.

Neither of them knew how or why Life had brought them together or taken so much from them on the way to doing so. All they knew is life made sense again once they were together; all because Rachel had decided to give her son a ping pong summer.