Pink Flamingos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"great opening" is one of these latter ones.

I click onto the preview link-box and settle even further onto the mattress while the nine seconds of the "boost your load!" cheesy advertisement vid plays. My plan is to watch the first eight-minutes-and-thirty-seven seconds of "great opening" - if I make it that long! - then do some reading while slowly frizzing myself. I've seen this vid probably a thousand times, I know it by heart, but that doesn't make it any less...effective. In fact, that familiarity excites me, knowing what's happening next, that certainty, yet you're so wrapped up in what's unfolding it's like you've never seen it before, that discovery, it's both anticipation and fulfillment at the same time. I can't explain it, that probably doesn't make any sense, but it's just so incredibly exhilarating!

The first notes of the soundtrack begin - gentle, new-age ambient - as the woman who's to receive the massage appears from off-screen and slides up onto the massage table. The camera takes in the whole table length-wise and she's completely naked as she lays her body face-down - really cute, pale skin, long super-curly light reddish-blonde hair, slender legs and hips, smallish breasts that hold their shape even as she's lowering herself onto the table. She slides one of those cylinder pillows, a, what's it called, a...bolster, yeah, a bolster under her hips so her butt is raised up. She adjusts the pillow some as she settles her body over it, then she rests her head down with eyes closed onto the table facing the camera, but not before she grabs her hair into a bunch and sets it over her right shoulder.

If I wanted to, in ten seconds, I could cum right now. Suspense-Expectation.

Another woman walks into view and stands beside the massage table. Facing but not eyeing the camera, she leans over and whispers into the left ear of the woman on the massage table, "Take a few deep breaths," and as the reclined woman does so the massage woman holds her right hand just above the woman's spine even with her shoulder line while setting her left hand just above the small of the reclining woman's back, who looks young, like nineteen, maybe twenty. The massage therapist is older, probably early thirties, she's really attractive, her body's about the same size as the other woman, long more-chestnut-than-auburn hair however tied in a ponytail, she's wearing a pair of black, capri-length leggings, no shoes or socks, and a red-wine colored, flowery sheer sleeveless blouse over a black bra and I am totally in love - my fingers tremble as I reach for Daisy with the thumb and index and middle fingers of my right hand then slide that hand and Daisy inside my bikini bottom. I LOVE my Little Daisy! She's the perfect size and her buzz level is just right!

As she moves through the massage, the massage woman - whom I've named "Amara", which is Greek for "Grace" - has this very gentle yet focused demeanor, she seems really into what she's doing, patient and caring and thorough, and the effect is definitely noticeable on the younger woman - I chose "Emilee" for her, I don't know, it sounds cute and girlish yet also kind of European, I think European woman are incredibly HOT!

Almost right from the very beginning Emilee's breathing goes from measured and rhythmic to increasingly shallower and quicker, and as I swirl Daisy gently over myself, the bikini fabric rubbing my wrist and pushing my hand more firmly into my folds, I always find myself concentrating on my breathing, as if I'm the one being massaged, imagining what it would like to have someone touch you like Amara is now - and how Amara will soon be touching Emilee all over.

As the massage continues - about thirty minutes total, fifteen minutes on Emilee's back then fifteen on the front - Emilee begins to release these soft little moans which, once Amara really starts "servicing" her, deepen into spasmodic little screeches that rise in intensity until one long releasing squeal - my own, mimicking Emilee's almost exactly, it's like we're tangoing, reflecting each other - until Emilee slumps back down flat onto the massage table as Amara delicately runs the tips of her fingers over Emilee until Amara leans over and gently whispers into Emilee's ear again, and after Amara pulls back, Emilee slowly spins over onto her back and Amara repeats the whole process on Emilee's front side, building through a series of intense, back-arching, head rocking side-to-side orgasms, culminating in one final body-stiffening convulsion.

I know all that. Still, I'm bewitched, electrified, climbing-climbing higher-and-higher...

I slide Daisy out of my bikini bottom then press her down right above the top of my lips where my little clitty hood lays below and immediately I feel that flaring flow down my legs and up my arms - gooseflesh rising on my biceps and triceps and along my chin and shoulder lines. Cranking the volume up on the television - because no one else is home, no need to single AirPod it, the other ear empty to listen-out for approaching parents - I start to move Daisy in little circles all over all my bikini-covered glory - up...and...down...up...and...down...up and down, up and down, up and down...side to side...side to...side...side...to...side...side...to side...side-to-side-to-side, side-to-side....up...to....down...to...side...to...down to side to up to side to up to down to side...

Amara has spread a thin layer of oil onto Emilee - middle of her back, then out towards the side over her ribs, then a thin layer up and down each arm then down over each leg. Amara's now standing at the head of the massage table looking down at Emilee, whose face is pressed into this like cushioned bowl at the head of the table, the middle knuckles of Amara's hands gently kneading Emilee's neck and shoulders. Amara then reaches out and both hands encircling Emilee's left arm just below the shoulder, she steps around the table on that side and slides her hands down the entire length of Emilee's arm, squeezing the entire time, until once she gets to Emilee's wrist her hands glide over Emilee's hand and fingers completely off, as if she's squeezing water from wet hair, letting Emilee's arm dangle over the side of the table, only to walk slowly around the head of the massage table to repeat the kneading on the other arm. My shoulders tingle as I spread my legs apart and slip the index, middle, and ring fingers of my left hand inside my bikini bottom and I start to rub myself directly, flesh on flesh, my middle finger for my clit, index and ring fingers inside and around my lips, while with my other hand I continue to draw little sporadic circles over my clit hood with Daisy. Emilee inhales and exhales slowly, rhythmically - not me, though. My breaths come short and shallow, I'm grinding my hips down into the mattress, then up, jostling my pelvis into Daisy. I've slipped my left hand out of my bikini and I'm rubbing Daisy harder against the outside over my clit underneath the now silky-slick fabric. A realization that makes me start to gyrate my hips harder against My Daisy. My left hand now inside my bikini top, the tips slippery with my own wetness, I begin to massage my little left pink-pebble, gathering it and the tiny areola in the makeshift vice of my thumb and index finger. Alternating pulsating tweaks with prolonged twists and tugs, the pressure on my nipple and areola send a constant charge to my clit and entire vagina - I'm starting to hump against Daisy while twirling and pinching myself inside my bikini top, my hips going left-right, left-right, up-down, up-down, I'm a struggling, spasming organism now, intent on one thing and one thing only: cumming.

Which, quickly, I know I need to make a decision: top-off now or change course and force myself to wait?

I've got plenty of time, hours in fact, so I race ahead. Me and My Three Sisters will tease me unconscious later.

Amara has been kneading Emilee's heels and calves and she's now painting the inside of Emilee's right leg with her palms - curving her hands over Emilee's thigh and pulling her hands towards her, each hand leap-frogging the other all the way down the backside of Emilee's thigh then knee then calf, all the way to the ankle. Amara repeats this rhythm several times, then slips around the foot of the massage table and rubs Emilee's left leg in the same fashion. I've eased up seducing my clit and vagina and nipples - now, I'm just lazily playing with my lips with my left hand, Daisy buzzing on the mattress beside my right hip, expectant. Waiting for the real massage to begin on the vid, and mine on myself.

Amara moves back around the table so she's facing the camera again. Only now, she slowly slides her left hand between Emilee's butt cheeks. It disappears, as if swallowed. I know what Amara's doing, what's about to happen, so I squirm my butt down more firmly onto the mattress and spread my legs even farther apart. Slipping my left hand back inside my bikini bottom, I reach for Wanda with my right hand and flip her on, moving thru the settings to my favorite - three short bursts then one long buzzzzzzzzzz, three short bursts, one long buzzzzzzzzzz, three short bursts, one long - and turn it on. As it throbs against my right hip, I find Daisy and wet her with my lips and tongue then glide her inside my bikini top. Right nipple. The hum a shocking one - and welcome. I move Daisy around some, get her positioned just right with the pressure from the bikini top so she covers not only the nipple but a good portion of the left side of the areola. My legs quiver, Daisy's constant humming makes my nipple grow as proud and hard as it can, the areola sensitive, alive.

It's time.

Because just then in the video, Amara s-l-o-w-l-y pries Emilee's thighs apart before she sets her right hand palm into the valley between Emilee's butt cheeks, the fingers g-e-n-t-l-y splaying through Emilee's lips. She's totally hair-free, Emilee, you can clearly see her inner and outer lips as well as her clit and the ring of her vagina - everything on the outside this sweet, candy-looking pink while a darker red inside, pink-dark red, pink-dark red, pink-dark red echo in my head as underneath my bikini bottom I run the pads of my left index, middle, and ring fingers all over myself. Emilee's glistening and she's writhing as Amara softly runs the middle finger of her right hand across Emilee's butt hole - which makes Emilee's whole body flinch - I flinch with her when I quickly pinch my clit - then through Emilee's lips then over her clit. After she strokes up through Emilee's lips once more, Amara then flicks her middle right-hand finger quickly over Emilee's clit while with her left hand she's prying Emilee's lips open even wider, causing Emilee to commence with her screeches as she rhythmically begins raising her hips off the massage table, then lowering them, raising, lowering, raising, lowering, against Amara's hand, just as I'm doing, the middle finger of my left hand also parting and separating my lips as I jab my hips up then down against my crazily flicking right middle finger, and I wonder what it would be like to be like that, totally naked, totally exposed, completely under someone else's control, and it's then I realize I've brought my left hand to my mouth and I'm licking the tips of my fingers one at a time, and as I register this, I suck each finger all the way down to my palm, then all three into my mouth simultaneously, then I sweep them back inside by bikini bottoms, curl the three middle ones inside me and rotate them around, then bring those up to my mouth again and suck them all right down to the palms.

Her right palm now flat against the cleft between Emilee's ass crack, Amara is now thrusting the middle finger of her left hand in and out of Emilee as the camera zooms in and focuses Emilee's face - she's grimacing, a few long curls have fallen over her eyes and cheek and she's alternately trying to blow them away while breathing rapidly and shallowly and she looks stunningly beautiful - and then the camera pans upwards for an overhead shot - Amara is holding Emilee's cheeks apart with the fingers of one hand while she teases and penetrates Emilee's vagina with the fingers of her other hand, her eyes staring intensely into Emilee's glory. I so much want to be her - Emilee, not Amara - especially when the camera cuts to a closeup of Emilee's left hand - palm up, it's clenched into a fist off her left hip. I listen to her screech as I mash and whirl all four left hand fingers all over my lips until I clutch the left side of my bikini bottom with that hand and the right side with my right hand and I tug the bottom down over my hips to my knees, but not all the way to my ankles. I like how it feels to what I think a spreader bar would be - constant pressure locking you into place, unable to either open or close your legs, you're caught while someone who can see everything about you brushes and strokes and explores you silly, that's the part that really gets me.

Amara is really going hard into Emilee's vagina with her left middle finger while her right thumb and index finger are milking Emilee's clit, whose squealing now, her head tossing from side to side, her left hand contracting and loosening, left leg bent at the knee and thrown out to the side, she's bouncing left and right on the massage table and up and down into Amara's fingers - Emilee's close - so I quickly reach for Wanda and hold her against my clit hood - buzz-buzz-buzz buzzzzzzzzzz, buzz-buzz-buzz-buzzzzzzzzzz - my breath catches, it's close, I'm close, so I start to finger-paint all four fingers of my left hand all over myself while buzz-buzz-buzz-buzzzzzzzzzz, my left hand raising now to my left nipple and I'm pinching and twisting it, each pinch and twist causing me to wince and curl my body to the left, then right - and with my right hand I grab Wanda and slip her inside - Wow! - just as Amara, her left hand palm up, buries two fingers deep inside Emilee, a closeup showing her flicking her ring and middle fingers while inside thumb deep up behind Emilee's clit - Ohmygoshwow! - so I jiggle Wanda quickly side to side, then inside to the right, then hard to the left - WOW! - then up behind my clit, just like Amara's fingers inside Emilee - HOLY WOW FUCK WOW! - I raise my left hand and suck all the fingers into mouth and Emilee's body has gone totally rigid and she's crying, yelping, convulsing, Amara flicking the fingers of her left hand inside Emilee while with her right thumb and index and middle fingers pinch Emilee's clit - my head back, Daisy's humming against the underside of my left nipple while my right thumb and index and middle fingers tug and twist right nipple through my bikini top, fingers plunging and tweaking, tweaking and plunging in the vid, Wanda whirring all by herself inside me, spasming, yelping, the young woman and me, in stereo...

Holy Wow Fuck WOW!

I stop and quickly retrieve Wanda, my legs and arms trembling, it gets so much at times, you know, especially right after, you just have to stop. My legs bent at the knees where the bikini still rests, I let my head fall back onto a pillow as Emilee's squeals slowly trail off, my breathing ragged, I'm kind of dizzy. Which also makes me grin and sigh supreme satisfaction. I roll my hips a little to the left, then jerk a little back to the right, then I lift a little off the mattress and set myself back down, my butt cheeks suddenly cool and damp, right onto the wet spot. Wider, shy smile.

Raising up again slightly, my left hand slides under my butt and I rub the fingers over the wet spot a few times then bring them up to my mouth and lick them as I lower my legs flat onto the mattress. I slide Wanda out of me, switch her power off, then bring her to my mouth and suck her slowly over my lips as I stare up at the ceiling, just like I did a few hours earlier, noting for the first time since the vid had started that the new age soundtrack has returned. Eyes closed, I know Emilee lays flat on her back and Amara stands at the head of the massage table dribbling oil ever-so-slowly off the tips of her fingers onto Emilee's right nipple - it isn't much bigger than mine and it's a soft pink like mine, too - each dewdrop makes her flinch, until Amara holds her hand above Emilee's left nipple and does the same. I switch Daisy off, which fell out of my bikini top at some point, and set her above my right shoulder at the top of the mattress. Glancing down, I see Rachel down towards the bottom of the mattress. Wanda in my mouth, I sit up and grab Rachel and set her beside Daisy - There'll be plenty of time for you later, sweetie - and laying back down onto the mattress I slide Wanda out of my mouth and place her beside Daisy and Rachel, all four of us exhausted and toasty and incredibly happy.

Then I peek at the television screen - Amara is running the fingers of her right hand through the toes of Emilee's left foot, causing Emilee to moan lightly.

I drop my head to the right and look at vibes. Wanda glistens a little from the glare of the television and the milky light coming in from outside. Rachel's staring at me, her ears pointed up, as always. Daisy lays there, expectant.

"Round Two? Now? Or Later Girls?" I ask them.

I roll over slightly onto my right side and grab My Sisters. Flat on my back, I transfer them from my left hand to my right, then I pivot onto my left shoulder to set them back onto the mattress on that side. While powering Wanda up to her lowest setting, I freeze.

The pink flamingo.

Staring at me from outside the sliding glass door.

WHAT??

The pink flamingo.

Outside. The sliding glass door.

Panicked, I scan the media room - what where how - suddenly realizing my bikini bottom has me cinched at the knees, I realize now I'm kind of trapped. My eyes dart about the basement - how, me, how long was she...what did she... - as I slowly register that word "trapped", my phone chimes.

What?

It chimes again. It's not a unique tone - one each for Mom, Dad, Sis, Clara, Liya, Jordan - but the usual, all-purpose text message sound. Instinctively, I reach over and grab my phone off the coffee table, the whole thing now totally surreal - the pink flamingo, that did NOT just happen -

i LOVE those videos too!

OHMYGOD!

Then a second ordinary ding, that materializes into a second text box -

you lookd so...comfortable, didnt want 2 distrub you

OHMYFUCKINGGOD!

thanks for the show! i won't soon forget it!!!

Ohmyfuckinggod, how long was she...

next time, i hope to return the favor!!! 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

And my eyes now see that Amara has splayed the fingers of her right hand over Emilee's mons and she's unhurriedly pressing the heel of her palm down over Emilee's clit while very purposefully exploring Emilee's vagina with the middle and ring fingers of her left hand - along with her deeply focused eyes as well - until I suddenly realize Wanda has stopped buzzing.

I stare at her.

Dead batteries.

My eyes drift towards the television again - ...return the favor?! - then over to the pink flamingo. Pink flamingo, I think.

Would she?

Pink. Sweet candy pink.

Could I?

12