Piss on the Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got down on my knees behind her and pressed my cock up against her puckered asshole. With the combination of the lube on the bride's ass and the maid of honor's saliva all over my cock, I slid inside her ass pretty easily. She had clearly been fucked there plenty of times before. She groaned deeply as my fat dick stretched her out. The maid of honor had taken position beside her. With one hand, she was playing with the bride's big tits. With the other, she was rubbing the bride's clit.

"Oooo yeah. Fuck me in the ass," said the bride. I thrust into her repeatedly, increasing my force and speed as I went. The bride was taking me like a pro. I actually began to wonder if she had ever done porn. Her ass was taking anything I threw at it.

In no time at all, I was fucking her up the butt nice and hard. Her ass was bouncing off of my cock and shaking violently. With the maid of honor's hands working underneath her, the bride was moaning and squealing, just begging for me to fuck her harder and harder. Then she started to tighten up a little.

"Uuungggh. More lube," said the bride. I slipped out of her ass, looking around for the bottle of lube. Instead, the maid of honor took me back into her mouth, giving me an extra sloppy blow job. She wasn't holding back, despite the fact that my cock had just been deep inside her friend's asshole. When my dick was thoroughly slicked up again, she guided me back into the bride's ass and I recommenced pounding her.

I'm not going to lie, it felt wonderful. I was in a fairly uncomfortable situation overall. I wasn't sure about peeing on this girl, and I didn't fully know what was expected of me, but it all felt so good.

After several minutes of intense anal, the bride decided to change positions. As my cock slipped out of her ass, I saw her hole remain gaped open. I had done anal before, but I had never been with a girl who could gape like that. Her ass looked so deep, like it could take anything at that moment.

The bride stepped into the tub and got on her knees. I had just started to wonder what she was doing when I heard her say,

"Erin, piss on me." Oh, so I wasn't the only one that was going to be pissing. The maid of honor climbed into the tub with the bride. She pulled the lever above the water faucet to cover the drain. She didn't want a single drop to be wasted down the drain. She stood over the bride with her legs on either side of her. The maid of honor bent her knees a little and aimed her pussy out towards the bride. Then she started peeing. It wasn't a small stream like you would imagine. The maid of honor must have been holding it in all night, and now she was pushing it all out in a torrent of piss that shot onto the chest of the bride and cascaded down her smooth body. The bride scooped her tits into her hands, making sure they got covered with her friend's piss.

It's hard for me to imagine, but she was getting all kinds of sexual pleasure from being used as a toilet. The warm fluid sent shivers of ecstasy across her skin. The piss continued to spatter onto her chest and the bride opened her mouth and sampled some of it for herself. I've done a lot of crazy things in my life, but, at that exact moment, I realized that these girls were on a whole different level from me. That was strange as I had become used to the idea of being the more experienced one when it came to having sex. Watching the maid of honor piss on the bride, I kind of wanted just to get the hell out of there, but something about the whole devious act had me captivated.

The maid of honor seemed to piss forever. The bride was getting absolutely drenched in her hot pee. She began panting loudly as the sensation continued to get her off. Finally, the last drops of piss escaped the maid of honor's pussy. She moved closer and closer as she finished, making sure it all landed on the bride. When there was no more piss, the bride grabbed onto the maid of honor's ass and shoved her face into her pussy, lapping at it like a hungry dog. The maid of honor moaned in a high pitched voice as she got her pussy eaten. I thought she was going to cum, but the bride suddenly stopped, denying her friend her orgasm.

The bride turned to look at me, a devilish smile across her wet face.

"Your turn," she said. With that, the maid of honor stepped out of the tub. The bride then got on her back and rolled backwards, keeping her shoulders on the floor of the tub so that her ass and her back were sticking straight up in the air. She grabbed the backs of her knees and pulled them down towards her face. I had never had sex with a girl in this position. In fact, I had only ever seen it in pornos.

I eagerly took my place. I got into the tub, stepping into a shallow pool of warm piss, and lowered myself down to her waiting ass. Standing over her, I bent my cock downwards and stuffed it into her waiting ass. In this position, her ass was wide open and I slid in very easily. I began thrusting down into her. The maid of honor sat down on the floor of the bathroom and began vigorously fingering herself. Having her there to watch was making me so hot. I loved her eyes as they devoured me whole while she masturbated. I looked down at the bride as she took the hard pounding I was giving her. Her tits were smacking her in the face in this position, but I think she actually liked that.

"Oh yeah! Ride that ass!" she yelled. "Ride me hard. Treat me like a filthy whore."

Listening to her friend moan and scream was making the maid of honor wet. She stood up and moved right next to us, standing just outside the tub. She continued to plunge her fingers into her wet cunt. She was dripping with pussy juice and I could hear her fingers sloshing in the puddle that was now her pussy. She was really giving it to herself, forcing her fingers in deep and fast. Then her mouth shot open and she began fucking herself as fast as she could.

"Oh my God! I'm going to cum!" she yelled. As she continued to furiously fuck herself, she lifted one leg up onto the side of the tub and rotated her hips forward, aiming her pussy down towards the bride.

"Holy shit! Here it comes!" she continued to cry out. Then she pulled her fingers out of her pussy and braced herself. "Oh my God!" she screamed at the top of her lungs As it turns out, the maid of honor was a squirter. Her pussy erupted as she came all over the bride. Her girl-cum went everywhere, covering the bride and even splashing a little up onto my chest. She could barely control herself, and when she stopped squirting she became so wobbly that I thought she might fall over. Instead, she managed to brace herself using my shoulder. She clung to me as I continued to fuck the bride. She continued to shake from the prolonged orgasm, almost fully supporting herself on me.

The bride looked up at me over her big tits as they continued to flop here and there. Her face was shining from piss and her friend's cum. From the expression on her face, you would have thought she was in heaven.

"Pee in my butt," she said. It was finally time. Her asshole was thoroughly gaped, ready to be filled with my piss. I ceased my thrusting, my cock still inside of her. I was still a little uncomfortable with this, but a little excited as well. It took a few moments for me to start going, but soon I felt the urine flowing out of my cock and into her ass. I sighed as the warm liquid left my cock.

"Oooooooooooh fuck yeah," said the bride beneath me. "Oh shit. Fill me up." She started rubbing her clit and I could tell she was going to cum soon. Piss was the ultimate aphrodisiac for her. It continued to steadily flow out of me and I actually got a little pleasure knowing that I was filling her up. It was like I was giving her an enema with my cock. She was taking a lot into her ass, and I still had quite a lot left. Then I started to wonder how much her ass could actually hold inside.

No sooner had I thought that than I felt the bride's body contract a little. Piss began to overflow out of her ass. I felt it flow over my balls as it washed across her big, smooth ass cheeks. It made its way down her body, dripping down onto her tits and face below. She began rubbing her clit harder as my piss dripped down into her open mouth.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck! I'm cumming!" she screamed, rubbing her clit faster and plunging a couple of fingers inside herself. The piss continued to drench her as she started to shake from a powerful orgasm. Her ass tightened around my cock so hard that I was pushed out of her. I was still pissing, so I aimed it directly into her face. Large waves of my pee began to flow from her ass as she pushed it out. It all ran down her body, adding intense pleasure to her orgasm.

The maid of honor had regained some energy at this point. As soon as I was done pissing on the bride's face, she grabbed ahold of my cock and began pumping it in her hand. I looked down at the bride as she continued to feel the after effects of her orgasm. It had been so strong I thought she might pass out. The maid of honor stroked me hard until I felt the cum begin to stir deep within my balls.

The maid of honor aimed my cock down at the bride and I began to shoot a huge load down onto her. Ropes of cum splattered across the back of her thighs and her ass. Several made it down onto her huge tits and even onto her face. I was shooting cum all over her. And then, it was done. The maid of honor smiled up at me as my erection slowly diminished in her hand. She licked a few stray drops of cum that had landed on the back of her hand.

I couldn't help but admire what a dedicated friend she was to the bride. She didn't even seem to really be into the whole pissing fetish herself, doing her best to stay out of the piss, but she did it anyways to please the bride. Maybe she just liked being the one doing the pissing. The bride lowered her ass down and lay flat on her back. I stepped out of the tub, leaving her lying in puddles of piss from both the maid of honor and myself, along with both of our puddles of cum. She was in a drunken, sex-induced stupor and could barely speak. I hope she enjoyed it because she wasn't likely to feel that again based on what I had heard about the groom.

The maid of honor thanked me and walked me back into the other room. I got dressed and she showed me out the door. And, then it was finished. I walked down the hall to the elevator and made my way down to the lobby. I felt pretty dirty and made a note to take a shower as soon as I got home. As the doors of the elevator opened and I walked towards the exit, I reflected that it doesn't really matter how experienced you think you are. It doesn't matter how freaky you might be. There is always somebody out there who is nastier than you.

12