Planet CMNF Ch. 07

Story Info
Jane and Gita are serviced by their sires.
2.6k words
4.84
6.3k
11

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Talbot and Lt. Chandra pretend to be fems to search Lord Champolleon's estate for a missing woman. Professor Varsenne and Cpl. Marcus accompany them as their sires. After a brief lesbian encounter with Jane, Gita spots Commander Stark working in Lord Champolleon's stables.

"Commander Stark!"

Gita's sudden exclamation took Jane by surprise.

Her head shot up. Indeed, it was Kate Stark disguised as a Tyrian stable boy. Her curves were hidden by her shapeless clothes and her distinctive red hair was tucked up under her cap.

From the look on her face, it was clear she recognized Jane and Gita as well.

"Talbot? Chandra? What are you doing here?" Commander Stark made a baffled, sweeping gesture toward their nakedness. "... and why?"

"We're looking for you," Gita said.

"There's a carriage waiting outside," Jane added. "We can get you out of here."

Kate shook her head. "I've made my choice. I can't go back now."

"I don't understand," Jane said.

"You're wearing his collar," Kate answered, gesturing toward Varsenne. "You know what it's like...."

Jane must have looked confused, because the other woman continued.

"The urge to submit," Commander Stark said. "The appeal of giving in to your animal instincts."

Indeed, Jane did know. The memory of going down on Gita was fresh in her mind. Her face was still wet with the lieutenant's juices.

"So, Lord Champolleon ...?"

"... Is my sire," Kate nodded. "Yes."

She yanked open the high collar of her shirt, revealing a filigreed gold band around her neck. It bore Lord Champolleon's mark and was locked in place with a tiny padlock.

Once Kate started undressing, she couldn't seem to stop. She frantically tore off her clothes, scattering them on the stable floor--her boy's shirt and trousers, her heavy work boots. She wasn't wearing any underwear.

"Lucan told me to disguise myself while his guests were here, but now that you know the truth there's no point in hiding ...."

Her slender body was so pale it was luminous. Her tiny tits were tipped with delicate pink nipples and her crotch was an unruly tangle of fiery red hair. The boy's cap joined the pile of cast-off clothes.

Jane and Gita stared at her in amazement. It was hard to reconcile the collared fem standing before them with their memory of Kate Stark, the stern and disciplined naval officer.

Suddenly the barn door slid back with a rusty screech, and Lord Champolleon appeared at the threshold in his riding boots and stiff formal coat. Kenda, the tall black fem with the silver collar, was with him.

"Come, Kate," he said in a deep sonorous voice.

Commander Stark scampered to his side. The Tyrian ran his strong hands over her naked body--across her small breasts, down her lean flanks, even between her legs. It was like he was claiming her, reasserting his ownership of his property.

With a sigh, Kate settled back against him, allowing him to have his way with her.

"Please, sir," she said, looking up at him with a plaintive tone to her voice.

The Tyrian nodded and started to masturbate her. Champolleon didn't even try to hide what he was what he was doing. He slipped three fingers inside Commander Stark's pussy, and begin working them in and out.

Kate sighed with delight, arching her back and stretching her slender arms over her head, unabashedly riding her sire's hand.

Then Kenda joined in. Lord Champolleon's tall black fem lay her head on Kate's shoulder and gently stroked the smaller woman's cheek, making soft cooing noises.

In response, Kate began to openly play with the fem's tits, teasing her blunt nipples until they were as hard as her own.

Commander Stark looked directly at Jane as if to say: "This who I am now."

Her expression was fierce. It was both an admission and a challenge.

The scene was so overtly sexual, Jane couldn't help herself. She drew close to Varsenne and looked up at her own sire beseechingly. He picked up on the cue, and slid his hand down her tummy, threading his fingers through her messy blonde pubic hair until he found the place where she needed him.

"There, there," he said gently. "Are you feeling neglected? I've got you, Pip."

It was bizarre being touched in front of the others. Everyone could see what Varsenne was doing--Commander Stark, Lt. Chandra, Cpl. Marcus.

And somehow how that made it hotter.

Commander Stark smirked at her

Maybe this is who I am, Jane thought, appalled with herself.

When she first went into the city, Jane had told herself the humiliation of being naked in public was merely a trial to be endured for the sake of her research, but ever since Varsenne had serviced her in the university classroom, her opinion had changed.

Now Jane craved her life as a fem: The reassuring weight of her collar around her neck, her sire's strong hands taking possession her naked body.

How had Commander Stark described it? The urge to submit? The appeal of giving in to your animal instincts?

Jane surrendered herself completely to Varsenne's touch. Without intending to, she started making little whimpers of pleasure.

Lt. Chandra and Corporal Marcus stared at her in shock.

"Dr. Talbot, what are you doing!?" Gita exclaimed. "We've accomplished our mission--we found the commander. We just need to get her back to the Bellerophon."

"Look at her," Jane said, nodding in Kate's direction. "She's made up her mind. She's not going anywhere."

Lt. Chandra slipped easily back in her role as a security officer.

"If she won't go willingly," Gita announced. "I'll come back tomorrow with a squad of marines and take her back."

"You can't!" Jane cried.

"She's a deserter," Gita insisted. "It's my duty."

Distracted by Varsenne's hand between her legs, Jane struggled to find the right words: "A show of force ... will destroy everything ... we've worked for."

"But what other choice do we have?" Gita said.

"Just walk away," Kenda interjected. "Let us go."

Jane's head snapped up. "You can talk!"

"Of course, I can talk," Kenda replied. "I'm human like you."

"But... how?" Gita asked.

The young black woman took a few steps away from Lord Champolleon and Commander Stark. Drawing herself up to her full height, she snapped to attention.

"Ensign Kenda Achebe, engineer's mate."

"You're from the Bellerophon!" Jane exclaimed.

"I jumped ship a few weeks ago. Lucan ... Lord Champolleon ... found me wandering in the woods and took me in."

She briefly touched her silver collar.

"When Commander Stark found out, she tried to persuade me to come back. She promised I wouldn't be punished if I returned on my own."

Kenda flashed Jane a wry smile.

"But I persuaded her to join me instead."

She put her hands on her hips and stared straight at Lt. Chandra.

"You talk about your duty, but I heard you when you were upstairs with Dr. Talbot. Do you remember what you said right before she made you cum?"

The security officer hung her head. All the fire and steel she'd displayed a few moments before evaporated. She couldn't even look Kenda in the eye now.

"I ... I said I was a dirty rutting fem."

"It's okay," Kenda said. "We're all dirty rutting fems. So instead of arresting me and Kate, why not admit you're one too?"

Kenda pointed to Corporal Marcus.

"Your sire is right there. Show him what you want."

Gita was torn between her sense of duty and her horniness.

Her lust had been building from the moment she'd stripped down in the university garden. Everything that had happened today had only made it worse--walking around with her naked body on display, peeing in public, masturbating with Jane.

She was so turned on she felt like she was going to explode.

Grinning maniacally, she turned to Marcus, and rested her hand on the prominent bulge at the front of his trousers.

"Lieutenant!?" he exclaimed, clearly baffled "What are you doing?"

"Call me Frisk," she said as she unbuttoned his breeches to free his cock from its confinement.

The corporal possessed an impressive shaft for a human--long and dark and thick--and already fully erect.

Gita jerked him for a bit before dropping to her knees in front of him.

She looked up at her sire through her messy hair, then tentatively touched her pink tongue to the shiny head of his cock.

"This is what I want," she whispered.

"Oh god, Frisk," he groaned. "Oh god ... yessss."

* * *

Commander Stark sank to the floor of the stable and spread her legs for Lord Champolleon.

Teasingly, Kate ran her fingers through her fiery red pubic hair.

"Come on, Lucan ... you know what I want."

The Tyrian nobleman lowered his trousers and climbed on top of her.

"Oh, my darling little kitten," Champolleon murmured. "I know exactly what you want."

He rubbed his his thick cock on her abdomen, giving her foretaste of what was to come.

Kate's penetration was exquisitely slow. The Tyrian pressed his strong hands on her thighs, spreading them wider, then, bearing down a little, slid his thick meat up inside her tight pussy.

Kate's face was a mask of concentration. It was as though only by sheer force will could she coax her small frame into accepting Champolleon's over-sized member.

Halfway in, he paused, allowing the earth woman to catch her breath. Kate's eyelids fluttered, and she slid her hand down her flat tummy to gingerly touch the bulge caused by the head of his cock.

"Yes, Lucan," she moaned. "Service me ...."

"Oh my!" Jane said, putting her hand to her mouth. It felt wrong to spy on such and intimate moment between Kate and her sire, but Jane couldn't tear her eyes away.

While it had been shocking to see Commander Stark revealed as a collared fem, witnessing her in full rut was even more unsettling. She writhed under Lord Champolleon, surrendering every last shred of dignity and self-control, moaning and twitching as the Tyrian thrust into her.

Ensign Achebe crossed over to the coupling pair, and knelt over her commanding officer's upturned face.

"Eat me" The Kenda said softly. "... ma'am."

Kate did as she was told, licking and nuzzling the girl's ripe pink cunt. Soon the entire lower half of her face was covered with Kenda's juices.

"Oh my God," Corporal Marcus said, watching wide-eyed at the scene playing out before him. He held his hands awkwardly out to the side, uncertain of what was expected of him.

Lt Chandra had his cock entirely in her mouth now, bobbing her head up and down as she played with his heavy balls.

He looked down at her in amazement. Was this really happening? Was his commanding officer really sucking his cock?

"Can ... can I fuck you?" The marine stuttered.

Wordlessly, she dropped to all fours and raised her rump, giving him her answer.

Yes.

Holding Gita leash in his clenched fist, Marcus knelt behind her and penetrated her in a rush.

"Oh god," he groaned. "You're so tight and wet and good."

Her dark eyes peeking through her messy hair, Gita smiled wickedly at Jane.

Jane smiled back. The blonde anthropologist had her head thrown back against her sire's chest and was rocking her hips as his fingers teased between her legs.

The sight of Marcus and Gita coupling right in front of him triggered something primal in Varsenne.

Placing his hand on the small of Jane's back, he pushed her down on her hands and knees.

In an instant his hard cock was out. Jane groaned as she felt the slippery head brush against her bottom. She wanted him inside her so bad.

She didn't have long to wait. Varsenne grabbed her hips with his strong hands, and embedded himself to the root in her dripping cunt.

Almost instantly he started fucking her with long, deep strokes, servicing her, claiming her.

Jane's tits swayed back and forth with each thrust.

"Oh yes ... yes ...," she moaned.

Raising her head, Jane found herself face to face with Lt. Chandra.

Their eyes met, another strange moment of sisterhood. They had rarely crossed paths aboard the Bellerophon. Jane's research had kept her far from the lieutenant's day-to-day duties as a member of the security team, but now as a pair of rutting fems they shared a deeper bond.

Gita smiled at her again. "It's good isn't it?"

Jane nodded in agreement. "So good."

"We're not going to take them back, are we?" Gita said, her voice shaky.

Jane shook her head. No, they weren't.

"Can I kiss you though?" Gita asked.

Jane nodded vigorously. Yes, she could.

The two officers shyly leaned forward and pressed their lips together, tentatively at first, then with increasing passion as they discovered how much they both wanted it, how much they both needed it.

Corporal Marcus gripped Gita's hips tighter and really started really plowing her

Varsenne matched him stroke for stroke. It was unclear whether it was intentional or by accident, but the effect was the same--as each man bottomed out in his partner, Jane and Gita emitted a doubled grunt of pleasure.

"Unh-unh ... unh-unh ...unh-unh ...," they echoed as they marched toward their mutual climax, each spurring the other higher and higher.

Meanwhile, off to one side, Kate and Kenda were chasing their own orgasms. Kate whimpered under the onslaught of Champolleon's pistoning cock, and Kenda moaned as the redhead's eager tongue explored her throbbing pussy.

Varsenne was murmuring Jane's fem name as he serviced her.

"Ah Pip... sweet Pip ...."

Marcus was doing the same with Gita.

"Take it, Frisk ... Take it all ... FUCK!"

With one final massive thrust he ejaculated deep inside his commanding officer's cunt.

Varsenne was cumming too. Jane felt him throb, and then the wet gush as he unloaded. He was pumping her full, filling her quivering vagina with his milky seed.

Jane came along with him, bucking and jerking. He was so deep inside her. He fit her so well. He was her sire and she was his fem. She was so happy.

Lt. Chandra's orgasm was more flamboyant, a long shuddering shiver that involved her entire athletic body. Her flanks were trembling and her toes were curling.

Lord Champolleon finished along with his two fems, their moans echoing off the high peaked ceiling.

For a long time, no one said anything. The men were as silent as the women.

Silence settled over the stable, punctuated only by the sound of ragged breathing and the occasional groan.

Jane and Gita lay side by side, stunned expressions on their faces, cum oozing from their pussies and pooling beneath them. Their naked bodies were slick with sweat.

Gita was the first to recover. She pulled herself upright to sit cross-legged facing Jane on the rough wooden floor

She flipped her tangled hair out of her face and reached out to gently touch the anthropologist's bare shoulder.

"Are you okay?"

Jane nodded and sat up opposite her.

"We can't tell anyone about this," Jane said softly, "Not ever."

Gita shot a piercing look at Corporal Marcus who was struggling to stuff his half-hard cock back into his breeches.

"Understood, ma'am," the handsome marine nodded. "But what about ...?"

They followed his gaze to where Commander Stark and Ensign Achebe lay contentedly in each other's arms. Kate's pale complexion made a striking contrast with Kenda's jet-black skin.

"Kenda was right," Jane said "Just walk away, let them go ...."

Gita nodded.

"As far as I'm concerned, this operation was a failure. Wherever Commander Stark is, she's not here."

"A wise choice, Frisk," Varsenne commented. "It's time we take our leave."

He helped Pip to her feet and made sure her collar was still locked firmly around her neck.

Then he nodded to Lord Champolleon

"Thank you, my lord, for a most enjoyable afternoon. Your hospitality, as always, has been impeccable."

The nobleman clicked his heels together.

"My pleasure, professor. Please call again with Pip and Frisk. I think they hit it off with my little pets."