Playing the Fool

Story Info
Sexy but classy photo session goes wrong for a couple.
10.1k words
4.23
203.4k
194
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hal Summers took a deep breath, turned the knob and opened the mahogany door. The etched glass to the side of the door, reminded him of a law firm. Very professional. His heart pounded from a mixture of both excitement and nervousness. Normally entering a photo studio would have been somewhere between shopping at the mall with his wife and visiting the dentist.

'This will be great, if I can pull it off,' he thought. Larry had researched photography studios on the internet at great length and played out every possible outcome he could think of for his plans. While he knew nothing was fool proof, he didn't see where anything could go wrong. After e-mailing back and forth with the owner of XtrA Photography Studios, he was confident he had made the right choice.

He made a cursory glance around the waiting area as he approached the receptionist. Modern, black and white leather furniture, shiny, silver lamps and glass end tables stared back at him.

"Mister Summers?"

Hal nodded as he looked the woman over. Blond, hair up, pretty but not beautiful, very professional in her white suit.

"Great," she smiled, "we were expecting you." She stood up and extended her hand, "My name is Lacey."

Hal shook her hand. 'Firm handshake,' he thought, and smiled back at her. 'No turning back now.'

"Follow me to the conference room," she said and turned to the right.

Hal followed, taking in her shapely body in the tailored suit.

The glass enclosed conference room was only ten feet down the hall. Hal took the seat she pointed to.

"I'll go get Sharon," her blue eyes sparkled. "Do you want something to drink?"

"Uhh, water would be fine, thanks," Hal replied. He looked at the pictures adorning the two walls not encased in glass. Most of the pictures were of women in very classy poses. A few had both a man and woman.

"Good afternoon, Mister Summers, my name is Sharon," the brunette, clad in a tailored red jacket and matching skirt, said. "It's great to meet you in person. I feel we already know each other a little, through the e-mails."

Lacey followed in behind Sharon and the two women sat down, one on each side of Hal. Lacey set a leather-bound portfolio book on the table, along with a glass of water, on a coaster for Hal.

"So," Sharon began, "let's review again exactly what you're looking to accomplish in our photo session." She leaned forward, elbows on the table, hands folded with her fingers pointing towards her lips.

Hal had a hard time looking into her dark piercing eyes and glanced down as he thought back on what had brought him here.

...

"Babe you look hot," Hal said to his topless wife, who was changing into her knee length nightie.

"Stop it," she replied half heartedly, blushing. She grinned and rolled her eyes, as she quickly slid the shimmery, purple pajamas on.

Hal continued to stare. They had married out of college, five years ago and both of them had stayed in good shape, even with their respective jobs. Cindy was petite, standing only five-foot-three "and a half," she always added. She had natural, dirty blonde hair, green eyes and slender hips with a cute bubble butt he could cup in his hands quite nicely. Her most noticeable assets were her breasts. Cindy went back and forth between buying either a 36C or a 34D bra. Her back was very small, so it was always a challenge finding the one what fit her best. While her face was very cute, her breasts were prominent on her small frame and being a boob-man, Hal loved groping them. Another characteristic about Cindy he had grown to love was her healthy ego. She wasn't arrogant, but Cindy was comfortable with who she was as a person and knew she had a sense of flare and style that attracted men.

As they jumped into bed, Cindy quickly turned out the light and snuggled under the covers. Hal reached over, putting his hand around her slim waist and easily pulled her towards him. At 5'-10" he was just above average in height for a guy, but stood seven inches above Cindy, giving him a much taller appearance when they went out together. As they kissed, Hal started getting an erection. He enjoyed making love to Cindy and they had sex on a regular basis. As an average looking guy, he really had no right to complain about anything, life was good, but he did wish that Cindy would be a little more adventuresome in bed. She liked the lights off, saying it kept her from being distracted to focus on him, and nine times out of ten they would have sex in the missionary position and that was it. He would flip her over and try to have sex doggie-style on occasion and Cindy was nice enough to go along with it, but she was clear that it seemed a little vulgar and she didn't enjoy it as much as him on top. One time he has slid his 6-1/2" penis between her big boobs during love-making and Cindy was shocked when he spurted all over her neck and tits. That was the last time he was able to get away with something like that.

When they had finished making love, Hal, asked the question he had been working up the nerve to ask for some time. With her birthday right around the corner he thought this might be the best time. "Honey, guess what I got you for part of your birthday present?"

Cindy rolled from her back to her side to face him. "What?"

"I've always wanted to have a glamour shot of you... you know, to put on my desk at work and for my iPhone, so whenever anyone starts talking about their wives, I can show you off." Play into her ego, he thought. "So I arranged for you to get a professionally glamour shot taken at a place that specializes in model photography."

"Really, Hal? I don't know."

Hal kept up the pressure, "Come on, Honey, don't you want me to be able to show off how I have the prettiest wife at the office?"

"Hmmm... well, I guess I can't deprive you of that," Cindy giggled. "I certainly want others to know you're taken. So I guess it's not a bad thing."

"Great, let me know your schedule of the next few weeks and I'll take care of it." And then he cringed a little in the dark as he slipped out his last comment. "And they said they could take a few sexy ones just for me."

"You're kidding right?"

"Nothing crazy, but man it would be great to have to remind me of you when you go away on some of your business trips." Appeal to her ego, Hal, Appeal to her ego, he thought, waiting for her response.

"We'll see," she smiled in the dark, then leaned over and gave him a kiss.

...

"Mister Summers?"

"Huh, oh, call me Hal,"

"Alright Hal," Sharon smiled, "can we review again exactly what it is you're looking to get out of this photo session?"

"Well, what I'd like and what my wife might like are probably two totally different things?" Hal blurted out.

Sharon's eyebrow rose, "Do tell."

Might as well go for it, Hal thought, what the hell do I have to lose. "My wife is very conservative and while I might be able to get her here for some professional and maybe glamour type shots, I'd really like to get some sexy ones that show a little skin," he hesitated, "maybe even some lingerie pics."

Sharon looked over at Lacey and both women smiled. "Hal," Sharon said, reaching over and touching his hand. Lacey and I looked over the pictures you e-mailed me of your wife. She looks great. I think that once she gets in here and relaxes a little bit and sees how professional we are that everyone will come away happy."

"You think so?"

"I know so," she squeezed his hand. "Lacey. Move around closer to Hal and show him the portfolio you put together."

Lacey shifter her chair and as she moved in closer to Hal, with the black, leather-bound book, her left breast pressed into his arm. Hal didn't mind the feeling, but he was focused more on what she had to show him.

Lacey opened the portfolio with her French manicured hands. "This first section contains pictures that are classy professional."

Hal noted the women in each photo and how they reminded him of the hot, female news anchors on television. Very sophisticated.

She flipped the pages slowly, noting his approval and then came to tab two. "The next section contains the pictures we think you're looking for. Sexy but conservative." Hal's eyes widened as she turned the page.

The women on the next few pages were still fully clothed, but instead of suits buttoned up or high necklines, they were clad in lower cut undershirts or button shirts with enough buttons undone to show a little cleavage. Most of the women still wore fitted jackets that reflected narrow waistlines.

"Nice," Hal nodded. "Cindy would be fine with these." He noticed Lacey hesitate at tab three. "Uhh... what's in tab three?"

Lacey leaned in closer to Hal. He shifted, a little uneasy her breast pressed into him. "These are the ones most guys really want," she said softly. "Do you want to see them?"

"Sure, why not?" Hal tried to sound matter of fact.

Lacey looked over at Sharon, who nodded to go ahead.

"Whoa," Hal breathed, staring intently at the women as she flipped the pages. Each woman was in clad in lace panties, see-thru bras, g-strings, or silky robes partially opened. Technically there were no nude photos but these were smoking hot as far as Hal was concerned. The clarity and colors looked like they were right out of Vogue or Glamour magazines.

"Do you think your wife would be up for these poses?" Sharon asked.

"Ha, I doubt it," he chuckled, "but if you could convince her to do them I'd be all for it!"

Sharon grinned, "You might be surprised, Hal, as women we have a way of being more comforting to female clients than male photographers and by extension it results in them going a lot further than they thought they would coming in."

"You've got my approval. These pics are great."

"A glass of wine doesn't hurt either," she laughed. "By the way, does your wife drink?"

"Sure, she has a glass of wine with dinner, but never more than that. She gets tipsy pretty easily. Usually that just results in her getting sleepy."

"I see... well in any event, we'll do our best."

Hal glanced back at Lacey's hand on the portfolio and noticed there was a tab four. He nodded towards it. "Those pictures were awesome, but what's tab four?"

Sharon looked directly into Hal's eyes. "Pictures taken during those sessions are truly for the open-minded couple. I'm not sure that you and your wife fit that profile."

"What do you mean? Try me," Hal responded.

"Okay, we'll see. Lacey, flip the page."

Hal looked on with great anticipation, his eyes growing larger as he took in the four pictures on the next page. A very sexy looking brunette was on all fours on a bed. She was wearing a black, half-bra, and a tiny black g-string. Behind her stood a guy, totally nude, with a very large cock sticking straight out and resting on the top of the woman's butt.

"Holy shit," Hal muttered under his breath. The other three pictures were similar but in different positions.

"I take it that you like them?"

"Sure, but um, it that her husband?"

"No Hal, that's one of our models. The husbands are in the room but the men are used as our props and do scenes similar to the men's magazines that do simulated sex scenes."

"Oh," a million thoughts raced through Hal's mind. "So they don't actually have sex?" He continued looking through the photos as Lacey flipped the pages. The men in the pictures always had their penises near the women's mouths, vaginas, butts, or breasts, but they never actually touched. He felt his penis stir at the thought of Cindy being in pictures like this.

"We keep things very professional and only go as far as our client's tell us to. They do make for some long-lasting erotic scenes for our couples to enjoy for years to come," Sharon said.

Lacey came to the final page and looked up. "So what do you think, Hal, would you want your wife to be in photos like this last grouping?"

"Would I?" Hal chuckled. "Hell, yes, but there's no way she'd do it."

Sharon pushed a set of papers across the table. "Well, we'll just see where things go. You might be surprised." She handed him a pen. "If you can initial in the places marked and sign on the last page that would be great."

There was the general information page on top, but about twenty pages after that with small, legal language. "What's all this?" he asked as he started initialing.

"Just the typical legal disclaimers and liability requirements for having you in our studios, etcetera."

Hal quickly signed everything and pushed the papers back in the direction of Sharon. "So, we're set for next Friday night?"

"Yes, we'll be looking for you at 9 pm," Sharon replied. "I understand you'll be going out for an early dinner, and then picking up some items Cindy will wear during the shoot?"

"That's the plan. Hopefully after a few glasses of wine at dinner, she'll be more open to some of the more exiting lingerie!"

"Great," Sharon said, while standing up. "See you then."

...

Hal had purposefully made reservations at Cindy's favorite restaurant and the dinner was magnificent. Cindy normally only had one glass of wine when they went out for dinner, but Hal had purposefully ordered a bottle and had filled up her glass when she went to use the bathroom and before it was empty, so she ended up with around two and a half glasses. Fortunately he knew they weren't headed to the bedroom, so she wouldn't fall asleep.

Cindy looked great in her classy white dress. It had some length to it, but was slit up the side so that her tan, muscular legs showed. The top had a modest swoop that showed a hint of cleavage when she leaned forward. They finished dinner at seven-thirty when Hal announced his surprise.

"I have a little surprise for you, honey."

"What's that?"

"Our appointment with the studio is actually at nine not eight, so in the meantime I'm going to take you over to Mystique's for a little birthday celebration shopping!"

"Really? You little devil," she smiled. Hal thought some of her response had to be because of the wine. She normally wouldn't be as giddy about something like this.

Mystique's was a high end boutique that specialized in dresses and lingerie. Hal decided to use the combination of the wine, which seemed to have loosened Cindy up a little bit, and the short timeframe until they had to be at the studio, to pressure her into trying on some things she normally wouldn't have gone for.

The sales assistant, smelling the commissions she was going to make on the transaction was extremely efficient and helped move things along as well. In just forty-five minutes, they had purchased a couple of dresses, short skirts and blouses, as well as some very attractive lingerie. There were a few sheer slips, camisoles, sheer lacy panties; both regular and open legged in pink, black and white. Also, some sheer stockings and garter belts. Hal particularly liked the white, shimmery cami that hung loosely out from her waist due to Cindy's breast pressing out against it. The shorts that matched were very loose around the legs and he got hard just imagining a picture that caught a glimpse of her hairy, brown bush.

When they arrived at the studio, Hal purposefully got out quickly and put the items they had purchased into a bigger matching bag they had brought her other standard clothes in and carried them in together. Just in case, he thought.

The initial effects of the wine had worn off during the shopping and now Cindy was a little nervous as we approached the studio entrance. He had joked when she let me into the dressing room area to sneak a peek at the lingerie she was trying on, that it would make a great shot during her session. Even though she responded, "yeah, right," at least he had planted the thought in her head.

"Wow, this looks like a very upscale studio," Cindy said, taking in the etched glass, sturdy wooden doors and intricate molding.

As it turned out there wasn't a chance for Cindy to be nervous. As they walked through the front door, Lacey was there to greet them with two fluted glasses of champagne. "Welcome," she smiled, "it's so glad to finally meet you Cindy. The pictures that Hal showed us don't do you justice."

"Well, thanks," Cindy replied, blushing. Then turned to Hal and playfully punched him in the shoulder, "what pictures did you show them?"

Before Hal could respond, Cindy continued, "Seriously, Sharon is going to be very impressed." She handed them the champagne, "Follow me."

As they went through the same door Hal had been through before, they turned down a separate hall and into a room with elegant furniture and a soft color pallet. "Why don't you two have a seat on the couch and I'll go get Sharon."

"This is very nice, Hal," Cindy said as she looked around the room. She ended by looking into his eyes, "thanks for my birthday present." Cindy took a sip of her champagne and rested her hand on Hal's upper thigh, "you'll get your present later tonight!"

Hal's stirring erection was interrupted by Lacey returning to the room with Sharon. "Wow, you're right," Sharon said to Lacey, then turned to greet Hal and Cindy.

"What a pleasure to meet you, Cindy."

"And you. I love your studio."

"Thanks," she smiled, "now back to you." She looked directly into Cindy's eyes. "I'm not kidding when I say you have a terrific look. This shoot could actually be mutually beneficial. Have you done professional modeling before?"

"No, no..." Cindy replied, blushing as she shifted a little uncomfortably on the couch.

"That's perfect," She smiled brightly again, "A fresh face can be very lucrative. I'm not saying I can promise you anything, but..." she lingered, "if you're interested in not only having your shoot done, but a few extra sessions, while you're here anyway, I'll see what I can do."

Cindy's pride bubbled up inside, like the champagne. She knew she had a classic look and there were some who had encouraged her over the years to get into modeling, but she always felt it was such a shallow career to rely on one's looks. "I don't know," she hesitated.

"Come on, honey," Hal encouraged.

Lacey added, "You could actually pay for your own photo session and then some. You don't really have anything to lose."

Cindy thought of the savings and what she might be able to do with the extra money. "Well, okay, what do I have to do?"

Sharon nodded to Lacey, who opened a small leather binder she had carried in with her. "We just need your signatures and initials on the places noted."

Cindy's ego was maxed out and without even reading over the details she quickly scribbled her name and initials. "Done," she smiled, handing them back.

"Before we head back, let's see what you have in the bags for your shoot," Sharon said. "Lacey, a little more champagne for our guests."

"Ooh, I better not," Cindy giggled. "I might be too tipsy to pose."

Lacey filled her glass, "I'm sure you'll do just fine."

Sharon pulled out the short dresses, skirts and jackets. "These are great. I have a high end fashion magazine that will definitely be interested," she said. Cindy was eating up the compliments as Sharon went on to the next bag. She pulled out a few of the nightgowns and camisoles.

"Ooh, how'd those get in here?" Cindy asked. Hal kept his mouth shut while Sharon came to his rescue with another compliment. "Wow, these are perfect. I have a very classy publisher of high-end women's lingerie. Like Victoria's Secret, but more exclusive, who would just love to see you in something like this."

Cindy finished half her glass and set it down. "Hmm... really? I don't know." She bit her lip, while she tried to clear her head from the champagne fog. She didn't see Sharon wink at Lacey.

"I heard from them this week," Lacey said "They specifically asked if we had anyone new for their next issue."

Cindy turned to her husband. "What do you think, Hal?"