Please Don't Hide

Story Info
Mother catches her son and tells him it's alright.
4.3k words
4.4
721.3k
267
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The school bus approached my house and came to a slow stop. I was finally home. What seemed like the longest day of the year was finally over and all I wanted to do was relax. I hopped off the bus and open the door to my house. Tossing my bag onto the ground, I fell, face first, down on my couch. I moaned and took a deep breath.

"Fiinnnallly home...," I said to myself.

After a brief moment, I sat up and turned on the television. I had the house to myself for about an hour before my mom came home and I've decided just to watch TV. My mom worked as a secretary for a big computer company and had to work until 4 pm Monday through Friday. She looks just like your average mom; long, brown hair, blue eyes, 5'4" and is about in the mid C cup range. She isn't really a MILF, but she is close.

I have short, brown hair, brown eyes, toned abs and I'm 5'9". I wouldn't consider myself to be hot, but above average. I've also just turned 18 a month ago. I couldn't wait until my senior year of high school was over.

Almost an hour later, my mom arrives. I'm still watching TV when she walks in.

"Hi, mom," I said.

"Hi, honey. How was your day?" my mom replied.

"It was sooo boring. Took forever. I'm just glad it's over."

"Ohhh, I'm sorry. Why don't you get cleaned up. Supper will be ready in about an hour."

"Alright. I'm gonna go take a shower."

"Okay."

I somehow managed to scrape myself off the couch and into the bathroom. I started getting undress and got a towel out of the closet. I took out this tiny little heater that we have and plugged in it. I'm not really cold, but it provides noise so I can masturbate without being heard before taking a shower.

I took out a bottle of baby lotion from the closet and sat down a few feet in front of the heater on my knees and leaned backed. I opened the bottle and poured a lot of oil on my hand. I stroked my cock to spread the oil on to it and provide a smoother surface. It started to grow a little as I put more oil in my hand and applied it to my cock. I leaned back a little bit more so my cock would rise into the air, making it feel bigger and started to stroke it.

Very slowly, it started to grow inch by inch until it was at full mast. I am a little bit shy of 8 inches, as I have measured before. I started to vision getting a blow job from one of the girls at school and begun stroking faster. I don't stroke all the way down my dick, usually just around the head of it since that's where all the feelings come from.

After a few minutes, I heard a knock on the door and it begun to open. I guess I had forgotten to lock it this time since I was so tired. I looked up and started to scream.

"Mooommm!"

It was too late. She looked down at me and saw me stroking my cock. She gasped.

"Aahhh! I am soo sorry!" she exclaimed.

"Get out of here!" I yelled.

"Sorry! I thought you were in the shower."

She then turned around and shut the door. Her face was beat red. And I'm sure so was mine. I didn't know what to do. I was in total shock.

"I can't believe that just happened." I thought.

After what seemed like a half hour, but was only a few minutes. I decided to take a shower. I jumped in and thought about what had just happened. I was sure what I was going to do. My mom had just seen me masturbating!

After my shower, I wrapped a towel around me and started to walk towards my room to get some new clothes. When I was about half way there, I heard my mom yell.

"Son."

"Yes, mom."

"Would you please come here for a minute?"

Oh boy, I thought. This wasn't good. I started to walk towards my mom, still in just a towel. I walked into the kitchen and took a seat at the table. My mom was sitting on the other end. She had a sort of guilty look.

"I am sorry for what happened earlier. I shouldn't have opened the door until you told me to."

"It's alright, mom."

"Are you embarrassed?" she asked.

"A little bit."

"I understand. But, please. Don't be. I wanted you to know that what you were doing was a natural thing and everybody does it."

"I know that mom," I said looking down at the table.

"I... I also wanted you to know that I am okay with it and I want you to do it whenever you feel like it. Since it is a natural thing, you should be able to do it when you want and wherever you want. I don't want you to feel embarrassed and have to hide when you do it. Of course, you don't have just start masturbating in front of me. You can still do it in your room or in the bathroom. But if I have to come in for some reason, such as going pee, I don't want you to stop just because of me. I would just come in and do what I need to do and then leave. I don't want to interrupt you."

I gasped.

"Is that alright with you?"

"Uhhh... uhh..."

"Son. Is that alright?"

"... I... I, guess, so..."

"Okay, good. Starting now, you don't need to worry about locking your doors or trying to hide when you need to masturbate. It will just be open and natural."

"Oookkayy..." I managed to spit out.

"Good."

She then got up and started to do the dishes. I just stared there for a while.

The next morning, I woke up at around 9 am. I had only a pair of boxers on and was unusually still hard. I had dreamed about my mom catching my masturbating again. For some reason, it made me really hard this morning. I decided to go to the bathroom and masturbate.

My mom was still sleeping so I didn't need to worry about covering up. I just walked into the bathroom, pulled my cock out of the hole in my boxers and started stroking it. About 10 minutes later, the bathroom door suddenly flies open. My mom had just woken up and needed to pee.

"Oh!" she said sort of surprised. "I didn't know you were up yet."

I stopped stroking and started getting nervous.

"Hey! I thought we talked about this yesterday. Please don't stop doing what you're doing. I just need to go pee and then I'll leave."

"...."

My mom walked right by me, almost hitting my hard-on with her hand, and pulled the toilet seat up. She turned around and pulled her panties down to her ankles as she bent down. She didn't bother covering herself up and I could clearly see she trims her pubic hairs. It was in a tiny little rectangle shape.

It just hit me that I forgot to cover up. My dick was plainly visible for my mom to see. Of course, it wasn't near as hard as it was before she came in. I quickly placed both hands in front of my cock and my cheeks turned red.

My mom sighed, "You'll get over it soon enough."

I suddenly started to hear the tiny trickle of my mom's piss hitting the toilet water. I looked at her and could see it dripping into the toilet. It started slow at first, but then it was at full force and coming out strong. It seemed as if my mom was peeing for forever. It started to slow down and finally stopped. She grabbed a few sheets of toilet paper and wiped it across her pussy lips. I noticed myself starting to get a little bit hard.

This is the first time I had even seen anyone pee, let alone my mom. It kind of turned me on.

She stood and pulled her panties up. I guess she must have missed some pee because I saw a wet spot emerge on her panties. After washing her hands, she turned around, gave me a kiss on the cheek and left.

This time she left the door open. I looked down and noticed that I was as hard as ever. I put my hand on my cock and started stroked as fast as I could. I didn't even bother to shut the door.

After a few minutes, I was about to explode. I crouched over the toilet and kept stroking. A few seconds later, I felt the cum rush out of my dick and into the toilet. It felt so good. I was in heaven. I let out a little moan and heard a noise outside the bathroom door. I looked over and noticed my mom walking right by the door. She just turned and smiled at me and continued on walking. This made me cum even harder.

Today was Saturday and therefore I didn't have school or anything to do for that matter. I was just going to relax all day, just like yesterday.

Since I got some cum on my boxers, I decided just to go without any today. I went to my bedroom and took them off. I then found a pair of pants and a t-shirt and put them on. It felt good not wearing any boxers.

I sat down on the couch in the living room and turned on the television. My mom was in her room. I found something good and started to watch it.

A few hours later, my mom came out of her room. I looked up and glanced at her. It looked like she was ready to go somewhere.

"Hey, son. I've got a few things to pick up at the mall. Wanna come?" she asked.

"Alright. Just let me get dressed better."

"No, we've got no time for that. Let's just go."

"Okay. I'm ready, I guess."

We hopped in her car and drove off to the mall. I was hoping I wouldn't get any hard-ons since I wasn't wearing any boxers. It would probably be pretty visible.

We arrived home a few hours later. I've managed not to get any major hard-ons. I was relieved about that. We opened the door and walked inside.

"I'm gonna go take a shower," my mom said after throwing her things she bought on the ground.

"Okay."

She disappeared into the bathroom and I jumped on the couch. A few seconds later, I heard the shower turn on.

"That was fast," I thought.

I turned on the TV and watched. Suddenly, I had an urge to go to the bathroom.

"Uhh... I just sat down," I said to myself.

I hopped up and approached the bathroom door. I knocked a few times and waited.

"Yes," my mom said.

"Can I come in and go to the bathroom?"

"Sure. The door's open."

I opened the door and lifted the toilet seat. As I was peeing, I thought I heard a few moans coming from my mom. I peered over my shoulder and could see the silhouette of my mom behind the shower curtain. I wasn't for sure, but it looked as if she was masturbating. The shadow was moving fast around the area of where her pussy would be. I heard a few more moans and turned back around.

I zipped up and flushed the toilet. After washing my hands, I opened the door to the bathroom and started to leave. Just then my mom said something to me.

"Thanks for going to the mall with me today."

I turned around and started to say, "You're wel...." My mouth dropped open.

My mom had her head poking out of the shower and the curtain open a little too far. I could see her nice sized tits. They were somewhat covered in soap bubbles, but I could see most of the nipples and roundness. I was instantly hard. My mom noticed me staring a looked down at herself.

"Oh. Sorry," she smiled.

"..uh...." was all I could manage to spit out.

I couldn't stop staring at her. They were just too nice. I felt my hard-on press against my pants. I had to be making a big bulge. Actually, I knew I was when I noticed my mom looking down at my pants. I glanced down and you could clearly see my erection. I gasped and hurried out of the room, closing the door behind me.

"Wow," I thought as I hurried into my room, "I need to masturbate, now!"

I shut my door and flew onto my bed. I unzipped myself and pulled my cock out. I started stroking, this time taking longer strokes. I wanted this to last. It felt so good. I can't believe I just saw my mom's tits. I was in ecstasy.

I kept thinking about those beautiful breasts as I stroked and I could feel it coming faster than what I wanted. I slowed my strokes down just a little and continued thinking about what just happened and what already happened.

About five minutes later, my door flew open and my mom came in, fully dressed.

"Laundry!" she exclaimed.

My eyes widened but I couldn't manage to stop stroking. I just sat there, slowly stroking as my mom went around my room picking up my dirty laundry. When she finished, she glanced up at me.

"And what about those clothes?" she asked.

I didn't know what she was talking about.

"The ones you are wearing."

I gasped.

"Those are old too yah know. Give them to me. I want to do all the laundry."

I didn't move. There was no way I could just take off the clothes I am wearing.

"Come on, son," she sighed as she approached me.

She dropped the other clothes she had next to the bed and put her hands under my shirt. She started lifting it over my head and it finally freed itself. I was still stroking as she did this. I felt myself getting extremely close.

She then moved towards my pants. She was gonna know I wasn't wearing any boxers. I guess that was the least of my problems, though.

She placed her hands on my belt and started to undo it. She pulled very hard and the belt freed itself from all the loops. She threw the belt across the room and started to unbutton my pants. Her hand brushed against my cock a few times, making me almost cum instantly.

She had them unzipped and could see my pubic hairs. It had been a while since I had shaven so it was kind of messy down there.

She didn't make a sound as she opened the flap and started to pull them down and off my feet.

"I see you didn't wear any underwear today."

She bent over and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I guess that's why I saw that enormous bulge earlier," she whispered into my ear.

Bingo. I instantly came everywhere. I had my cock pointing towards us and the cum flew all the way over to us and landed on my chest and partially on her face and neck.

"I'm sorry," I squeaked.

"Don't be," my mom said as I saw her tongue lick the corner of her mouth where some cum had landed.

"Let's go get cleaned up," she said as she took my hand and lifted my naked body off the bed. I was still semi-hard as we walked towards the bathroom.

My mom turned the water on and added some bubbles.

"Let's take a bubble bath."

I cleared my throat, "..uh.. let's?"

"Yes, silly. We're both dirty and we only have one bathroom."

She took my hand and guided me towards the bath. I hopped in and felt the warm water on my feet. I sat down and looked towards my mom.

"How does it feel?"

"Nice."

"That's good," she said as she dropped her pants to the ground. She had semi-transparent lingerie on. I could see her bush once again.

She then hooked her hands under her shirt and lifted it off. She wasn't wearing a bra! Her breasts bounced as the shirt lifted them up. They were beautiful and I felt myself getting hard again.

She quickly pulled her panties down and I could see her wonderful vagina. She walked over to the bathtub, lifted her leg over and touched her toe to the water. I saw her pussy lips spread open and I could see inside of her lips. It was very pink.

I was lucky because she couldn't see my erection due to the bubbles. She finally got in and sat down, facing me. Her legs were arched and on top of mine. I could feel her ass sitting in between my feet when I moved my legs.

I noticed I could no longer see her pussy as she turned around to turn the faucet off. Her tits, on the other hand, were sitting right in front of me.

"Ahh.. This is nice," she said.

"Ye... yeah," I muttered.

She started swaying her arms around in the water to get them warm and I felt her hand brush across my huge erection. She didn't say anything but I saw her smile.

She then started to wash under her arms with water.

"Aren't you going to wash?" she asked.

"Oh," I said as I woke up from the daze I was in. I started washing water over my arms and chest.

"Good idea," she said as she watched me wash my chest, "I almost forgot."

She then dipped her hands in the water and brought them up to her chest. She started rubbing her breasts together and cleaning them with the water. She stayed around the nipple area most of the time. This almost made me explode right there.

After she was done, her nipples were very erect. She took some of the water and washed her face with it.

"I've got to do my hair now," she said as she turned the faucet back on, "It'll be easier this way."

She started sliding her body towards me. She arched her back and leaned trying to get her hair under the faucet. She raised her lower half of her body in the air and I felt her vagina rub across my dick when she raised it.

"Almost there."

She leaned back even further and her vagina came out of the water and was sitting about 3 inches away from my face.

"Got it," she said.

She started washing her hair while trying to balance her body. Her pussy was so close to me. It looked very wet. I assumed this was just from the water, but I could have been wrong. It was very nice looking but I could see some hairs growing back in.

"Hey, mom," I spit out.

"Yes."

"I... I..."

"Come on, say it."

"I think you need to shave again."

"What, my legs?" she asked.

"No, no... I mean..."

"My pussy?"

"Yes," I sputtered.

"Alright, thank you honey," she said as she sat back down and turned the faucet off.

"After I shave, I think we'll have to shave you."

I gasped.

"I saw you earlier. You need to shave all that hair off. It will make you look much more attractive."

She then grabbed her razor and shaving cream which was sitting on the edge of the tub and squeezed a dab of it into her hand. She spread it on her pussy until all you could see was the white shaving cream.

"I have an idea. Why don't you shave me and then I'll shave you?" she said as she extended her hand with the razor in it towards me.

"I.. I've never done it before."

"It's easy," she said, "just go with the grain and apply some pressure. Not too much though. You don't wanna cut me, do ya?"

"Uh. I don't know if I wanna do this."

"C'mon. Just try it for me, please!"

"Al... Alright," I said as I took the razor out of her hand. "I'll do my best."

"Good."

She leaned back in the tub and raised her pussy above water level. I sat in between her legs about a foot away from her pussy. She laid down and her butt landed right on top of my erection.

"Woah... Someone's excited!" she laughed.

"You could say that," I joked.

My erection was poking into her butt cheek as I took the razor and placed it on my mother's pussy. I gently started to shave the hair off, hoping not to cut her. I went very slowly.

"That feels good," my mother said. "You're doing a good job."

"Thank you," I replied as I continued shaving her.

About five or ten minutes later, I was finally done. I managed not to cut her. She rubbed her hand up and down her pussy.

"Very smooth. Great job," she said.

"Thanks."

"You... You wanna feel?"

"Uhh... I.. I guess so."

I slowly moved my hand towards her pussy. I placed it just above her clit and started to rub my hand from left to right.

"It is smooth," I said.

"Yeah. It is really smooth around the lips. Feel them."

"Okay," I said as I lowered my hand until it was on her pussy lips.

I rubbed them, brushing my hand against her clit on accident a few times. I noticed this made her tremble.

"Is something wrong," I asked.

"No," she replied, "It just felt really good."

"Oh."

"Alright. Time to shave you."

I started to get up to sit on the edge of the tub and my enormous erection emerged from the water.

"Woah," my mom exclaimed, "That's pretty big. I think it might get in the way. It might be better if you stand."

"Okay," I said as I stood up.

My erection was now dangling about 3 inches away from my mom's face. It was about eye level to her. I could feel her breathing on it.

"That's.... a little bit better. Don't you think?"

I nodded as my mom grabbed a pair of scissors to trim down my pubic hairs first.

"Okay. Hold still," she asked.

I remained motionless as she cut the hair away. Her hand brushed my cock a few times and made it fling back and forth. It hit her in the head a few times. This made her laugh, but I could tell she liked it. She then got the shaving cream and applied it to my pubic hair.

"Balls?" she asked.

"I guess so."

12