Please Let Me Serve You Pt. 01

Story Info
A story about a submissive boy that finds his mistress.
3.6k words
4.25
34.7k
32

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

This is my first time trying to write a story. The submissions genre is femdom /female domination. English isn't my primary language, so I apologise in advance about any mistakes that might have been made, though I edited it a few times. I've read some stories on Literotica and really wanted to submit a story of my own, and that is that. Enjoy! I appreciate any and all feedback.

I was in my room, bored as hell with nothing to do. It was summer vacation, which meant no university. It was the usual boring day, since the semester ended, because I had little to do. My mom came to my room, and I already knew where the conversation was going to go, so I can't say it surprised me when she scolded me for staying until 3 АМ playing video games. Usually, I pay little attention when she scolds me, but this time it got me thinking.

What am I doing with my life? Maybe it was because the usual daily routines bored me. Play games, watch porn, eat, sleep repeat. I was 20 years old, with no girlfriend, I wasn't the best student in our class; in fact, I was pretty average. I seem to remember quite a lot of stuff, but they weren't subjects from school. I was wondering what I was going to do tomorrow. Probably, play more video games, watch porn, maybe chat with my friends on the web. And stuff like that. Pretty much the same boring things every teenager does. I wanted something to change in my life. Maybe even throw a bit of a thrill in it. Make me wait for tomorrow with passion and excitement. Sure, I was helping around the house, running errands, but bringing money in was a good thing to do, so I decided to go and look for a job.

Mom came and stood near the door frame leaning on it and said:

"Hey, John would you mind going to the store to grab some veggies for dinner I left a note of what needs to be bought. It's in the kitchen."

"Sure," I said.

"Bye! I'm off to work have a nice day."

"Same to you, mom."

And she went out.

I stretched a bit and said to myself.

Well, no point in just sitting here, might as well get to work.

I went and took a shower, shaved myself, then put on some clothes. A gray t-shirt with a burgundy red shirt and black jeans, left the house and went on to the store. Walking sluggishly, I went in it and greeted Mr. Peterson; he nodded in acknowledgement. When I bought everything that was required, I went to the cash register, while paying I asked Mr. Peterson if he needed some help with the shop. He said that he was settled for now, and there was some girl that took the job under my nose. But he said that there was a new person in town. Her name was Emily Jones, and she had just bought the farm from Mr. Garcia, who had retired recently and moved to another city to enjoy a peaceful life, so she might need some help with the renovations.

I thanked him for the information and went on my way.

When I got home, I put the groceries in the fridge. I had just close the refrigerator when mom called me.

Hey hon, I have an important package that is coming in an hour and need you to take it. Are you home?

I told her I just came back from Mr. Peterson, and about the job I wanted to try my luck at.

She said that that was great, and I agreed. We said goodbyes, and I hung up the phone.

An hour later, I heard someone knocking at the door. I thought that that must be the package, so I took some money to pay for the delivery. I opened the door and there stood a beautiful girl with a blue hat, her brown, hazelnut hair tied in a ponytail her breasts were big for her size, so I couldn't help but stare at her. Rearising what I was doing, I immediately looked trying to avoid the possibly embarrassing, and I also didn't want to be rude.

"Good day." I said.

She greeted me as well and continued the conversation:

"I'm here to deliver a package for Mrs. Addison."

"Yes, I am her." I said jokingly.

We both laughed. She handed me a document of delivery, then leaned slightly forward to show me where to sign.

"You should sign here, here and here." she said while flipping the pages and pointing at the places I needed to sing.

Her amazing boobs were closer to me, so I couldn't stop myself from sneaking a peak. She noticed and let out a weak, barely perceptible laugh. It was very sweet.

"Sorry!" I said in a clam tone "I didn't mean to stare."

"You didn't mean to be rude, but I bet you wanted to look, right?" she said.

No point in avoiding my mistake. Only a coward would run away and not admitting his wrongdoings.

"You're right! I apologies. I didn't mean to offend you."

"Oh, don't worry, it's ok. To be honest, I love the thrill when men stare at me with lust in their eyes." she licked her lips slightly and continued. "Anyway, the package already paid for. Have a good day!"

"You too!" I said she smiled at me and went back to the delivery truck.

I watched as she turned on the engine and drove off, then I took the package and put it on the table in the living room.

I took my wallet, phone and keys and went out of the house to try my luck at the job the newcomer was offering.

At around 15:30 I was heading toward the farm. After what seemed like a 20-minute stroll, I was there in front of the two big red gates that were leading to short rode that led to the house. The rode was wide, Mr. Garcia made it so that the trucks could get in easily when delivering the hay bales for the animals. I shouted to see if anyone was there, not wanting to go in uninvited and possibly scaring the new person. After a few more tries, and a bit of waiting a bit but seeing as there was nobody coming; I went in to see if she was in the back. Walking down the gravel path that had green grass and fresh flowers on both sides, which names I didn't do. It looked like they were just planted. On my left there was a long corridor with stalls on the right side of it. And on my right was a huge empty field, obviously meant for horse riding. But it was empty. There wasn't even a single obstacle to jump through. The house was right next to the stables. Maybe she is in the house, I thought to myself, then went to knock on the door. I stayed and waited, but there was nobody, so I knocked again. Another minute passed and then I decided to take my leave, thinking of coming back later. When I heard a voice from behind me.

"What can I help you with?" she said a bit cold.

I turned around and saw her looking at me with her beautiful green eyes. She had red ginger hair; her skin was pale. She was wearing a straw hat, white shirt, blue jeans and slim sneakers. I guessed she was around thirty, maybe even less.

Good day ma'am are you perhaps miss Emily Jones? I came because I was told that you might need some help with the renovations of the house and field.

"Who told you?" she said in an uninterested manner.

Mr. Peterson told me you might be in need of staff.

Why should I take you?

This took me aback. Wasn't she the one that needed help? Then I thought how I would just slack at home doing absolutely nothing productive, which was boring. But more than that, I think it was right then and there when I fell for her. I just wanted to do everything to be by her side. I thought a bit and said:

"I'm in need of work, you're in need of a helping hand. Doesn't this benefit us both?"

"I am still not convinced and it, also seems that you need it more than I do." her voice seemed almost uncaring, it was calm and monotone.

Seeing as how this would not be easy, I wondered what I should do? I thought I could say my goodbyes and go find another job somewhere. Maybe I could go to Adrian and chop wood in the nearby wood factory that was a few kilometers away. Or even go to the dairy farm, which was again a few kilometers away, but in the opposing direction. For some reason, I didn't. I felt like her gaze was holding me in place, like nothing in the world mattered when she looked at me, like everything disappeared from my senses except her. What was happening to me? I had just met this woman less than 5 minutes ago. How was she so intense? Locked in that moment, I thought that time had stopped.

She pretended to cough to grab my attention. I shook off of the trance I didn't realise I was in. And wondered what I should say.

After a bit, she spoke first, breaking the silence.

"Well, if you have nothing to say. You can see yourself out."

I didn't want to go. It felt like my heart would jump out of my chest. I thought I could live on forever by just looking at her divine beauty. I felt like it would be the death of me if I didn't please this goddess of a woman. There was a sudden rush in me, but I composed myself. Or at least I tried my best to.

Without noticing, I started blabbing.

"Please, ma'am may I work for you? I swear I'll do my very best in everything."

She hummed for a split second and said:

"That is still not convincing enough. Why don't you try kneeling and asking me nicely again?"

We both knew that that wasn't asking nicely. That was begging. Knowing I was naturally submissive didn't bother me. I always kinda knew it. But now I had admitted it to someone I barely knew, and that showed a weakness that would probably lead to me being wrapped around her finger. I had little hope that maybe I wasn't and would have a normal relationship and normal life, but then again what is normal. Probably being in what a relationship where the male just does his thing satisfying himself and that's it. I didn't want that. I wanted somebody to trust, somebody to serve, to believe in them with everything I got, and allow myself to be me, while she is being herself. Unconsciously I got to my knees and started begging her, bowing my head down at her feet. I paused for a bit, realising what I was doing, but then I knew it was too late to go back so I decided to continue it couldn't get much worse right. Even if I got up, what was I going to say, truth be told, I didn't want to get up. What was going to happen? What if she told everyone about what had just happened? I would return to my boring life, which may be a lot worse when everyone knows that I'm submissive. I didn't want that. She was so beautiful I couldn't hold myself back, I just wanted to fulfil every desire she had. So, deciding to go with the flow was presumably the best thing I could do now. I let the river take me to the sea. Before I knew it, I had already started mumbling whatever came to mind:

"Please, ma'am allow me to work for you, to please you in any way you want." I just broke a little, or maybe I just admitted to myself who I really was. Maybe I avoided the fact that I was submissive? No, it wasn't that. I already knew it. I was just ashamed to admit it in front of someone else. Especially someone I had just met and barely knew.

She just got up walked around me. I felt like she was examining me, like when you're building yourself a new computer with an unlimited budget. Of course, you would want the best parts.

There was a pause, and she said:

"Fine, I'll let you work for me seeing as how enthusiastic you are."

I wanted to look at her, but I didn't dare to. Maybe it was because I was ashamed of what I had just done, or maybe it was because I didn't want to defy or upset her. I felt like she could just crash me under her boot, if she so desired. I think that at that moment, if she actually told me to lay my head on the floor so she can step on it, I probably would have thanked her and lay down obediently. But I liked that feeling. The feeling of letting go, of not having to think, just offering yourself to someone else free of anything except their voice. I realised I may have actually wanted that done to me. The thought made me shiver slightly.

And I heard her say:

"Stay!"

I didn't dare move. I heard her walking away. A minute or more passed and I still couldn't hear or see her. Not that I was trying to look. After a few more minutes, I heard her coming back. I really wanted to sneak a peek at her, but I knew she would know that I had and was afraid that she would just send me on my way home. She went past me and into the house. I was like frozen in time and only she could make it move forward. Thoughts ran through my head. What if she called the police that some pervert was in her property, what if she just wanted to have some fun and then send me home, what if I had somehow displeased her? I really didn't want that. I prayed it wasn't any of these options. Time went on and I was just staying there obediently, not daring to move a muscle so as not to displease her. I wanted to look at my watch since I noticed it had been getting darker by the minute. Slightly rising my head, I look at my watch it was 5 p.m. I realised I had been kneeling for what was probably an hour. Knowing that, I finally felt the pain in my knees and back. Strange, it didn't seem to bother me until now. I started questioning what I should do. Should I get up and knock on the door, apologise for what had happened and just excuse myself. If so, what was I going to say? What if she called everyone on her phone and told them I was a pervert who had just been bothering her? Maybe she went inside to call the police and was just waiting for them to come. I can't say I was very religious, but I started praying to god. The weirder part was that I was praying for her to take me in, instead of not telling everyone about me. Which I doubt was what most people would pray for in a moment like that. Then I heard the door open.

"Still here I see." she said in what I assumed was her amused tone.

"Yes, ma'am." I said happy that she was finally here.

"Good boy, now hush. "she said sweetly and ran her hand through my hair.

When she said that, combined with the touch of her gentle touch, I felt butterflies in my stomach.

I really wanted to know if I would have the privilege to work for her. All this waiting was driving me insane. My member was getting harder ever since I begged her, but I had held it back as much so she wouldn't notice.

I didn't understand how much I adored being in her presence until she went away. What was actually less than an hour to me felt like an eternity. Maybe it was due to my submissive side, but I felt happy just being around her, or was it something more I asked myself? And of course, my shaft became harder and was now noticeable. I had a fairly large penis. Not the biggest, but still above average. I moved my hand instinctually to hide it.

I heard her move, but she didn't speak while walking around. I was afraid to say anything because I didn't want to anger her, which was probably because of my submissive side again. After a few seconds, she was next to me. Not daring to move or look to the floor, I just stood there in silence, with my eyes closed, so it was rather surprising when I heard a slap of a stick on my back. And after a split second I felt the sharp pain on my backside, I grunted with pain and fell on my right shoulder. I had a surprised look on my face, but I didn't dare question her.

She spoke:

"That's for getting an erection without permission."

Almost immediately after getting up, I went and knelt back in front of her, bowing my head down, not daring to look up. I was slightly trembling, both from the pain and the excitement. I really wanted to apologise, but I thought that I would be speaking and she wouldn't like that.

"I didn't say you could get off your knees. Much less tell you to lie down. What do you think? Should I hit you again?"

I was ashamed to answer, but after a while I thought to myself that it probably can't get any worse than this. I might as well just give up and let her have total control over me. After all, isn't that what I wanted?

Knowing how this game was supposed to be played from all the BDSM porn and stories that I had seen online, I gulped down and said:

"I think it's up to you, ma'am."

It felt good to say that. I don't know why, maybe because I had finally admitted to someone what I really was and letting the pent-up frustration of off my shoulders. Or perhaps it was her sadistic side. Even though she was a total stranger, it still felt quite nice.

"Good answer!" she said and after a slight pause she continued "I won't punish you any further now, since I'm satisfied with your response. I'll also be generous enough and allow you to work for me. So here are the rules. You start work at 7 in the morning and you leave once you finish the tasks, I have assigned you unless ordered otherwise. Whenever I call you, you are to come ASAP to my side and kneel, waiting for orders silently. If you finish with your tasks earlier, you will find me and silently kneel next to me without saying a word unless I wave you off. If I decide, I'll let you speak. Is that understood? "

"Yes, ma'am!" I said as fervently.

"Good! Did you look around?" she asked.

"Yes, ma'am I kind of did while I was looking for you."

"Tell me your phone number." She said sternly but with her soft-spoken voice.

I immediately gave it to her, thinking she would call me so I knew what her phone number was, but she didn't. I didn't dare ask. She gave me back my phone and spoke:

"Ok, I'll show you around tomorrow just in case you missed something. I won't bother remembering your name until I see you are performing well enough for my standards." I swallowed and realised my mouth was dry. Good evening boy I believe you can see yourself out. "

"Good evening, ma'am! Thank you for allowing me to work for you. I appreciate..." Before I could finish my sentence, she went back inside.

I was astonished. Did that really happen I thought to myself? After a few minutes, I got up and went on my way home.

At 6 p.m. I was already home. I was still taking my shoes off when mom came in. She greeted me and I her. She went in her bathroom to take a shower; I went into my room. When I got down, she had already put the dinner table and was waiting for me. She asked me how had things went and whether I got the job. I told her some truths, but of course not everything. I may have skipped the part of me kneeling and begging. She was happy that I had gotten a job. I was as well, but moreover I was quite aroused by today's events. When we finished dinner, I went straight to bed I really wanted to jerk myself off after today's events. Just as I had started stroking my dick, I got a message. I didn't know the number, but by the text I already knew who it was. It was my amazing new boss, mistress, and goddess. I actually wasn't sure how to write her on my phone. I doubted mistress would work, nor did I have permission to write or call her like that, so I just wrote her name "Emily Jones". The message stated:

Don't even think of monkeying around tonight. I get to decide when and if you may get any relief.

Of course, your wish is my command! Good night, ma'am.

With a smile on my face, I went to sleep, eagerly awaiting tomorrow.

Thank you for reading! I will try to upload Pt. 02 as soon as possible.