Pleasing Boss to Save Hubby

Story Info
Sheela had to please Boss.
6.7k words
4.22
290k
82
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was really shocked to hear the words from my hubby's boss.

"I will not". I replied.

It all happened 3 months ago. My husband Rohith was transferred to Delhi soon after we purchased a new 3 bedroom flat in Bangalore. He lived there for only a week when he was transferred. He tried his level best to cancel the transfer order, but his boss Mr.Sharma was unyielding.

After he left for Delhi my son (5 yrs studying in I Std) and myself were left alone in the flat. Rohith will come once in a month and will be with us for 3 to 5 days before going back. We also could not go along with him to Delhi due to my son's school and moreover I don't want to rent out the new flat to somebody else.

Rohith's absence was creating its own problems. I started missing him very much and our sex life also. Even though I am 30 now, I'm considered to be attractive and have always taken good care of myself. I'm proud to say most men find my pretty face attractive, but my full breasts (36d), flat stomach, and my firm bottom get the most attention, although I have to admit I've never really dressed to show them off. I'm not really old fashioned and I normally used to be in the traditional south indian saree, salwar kameez and occasionally in Jeans and top.

As per one of Rohith's friend suggestion I visited Mr.Sharma to request him personally about bringing back Rohith. Two weeks later I got a call from his office to meet him. I saw that Mr Sharma had a very large office with a private room next to it. Mr Sharma called his secretary to bring the transfer documents for his signature. He intently re-read the papers and showed me the transfer orders waiting for his signature.

"You got nice black long hair, Sheela. I love long hair." Mr Sharma said and I was totally surprised. In fact I did not know what to say.

"And Sheela er... you.. are.. very beautiful...". I was feeling embarrassed by this open statement so I just smiled at him. Maybe because of this he was encouraged him to say, "You are so beautiful, you look like that new heroine Aishwarya Rai".

" Oh... No sir . I am not that beautiful"

"Of course you are. You are very fair, I meant you are sexy looking like Aishwarya Rai", said Mr. Sharma.

Then he got bolder and started saying "You are very beautiful, your face is soo sexy and your figure is very sexy too. Seeing you makes me very uncomfortable".

He continued now looking directly and openly at my breasts "You have a beautiful body and making love to you will be like making love to a goddess. My heart was pounding very fast now, and my body became tense as my fear grew.

I felt angry at his openness and felt nervous as my gaze settled on his lecherous eyes. "I have been thinking about you for the last 2 weeks. You know that?"

"Real nice boobs," he sighed. "Nice body, in fact. Even though you have a child but you have a nice body. Hard to see what your boobs look like with that blouse on though. Why don't you open your blouse and let me see."

I was really shocked to hear the words from my hubby's boss.

" I will not". I replied

"You will not? I am not hurting you Sheela. I am not touching you. I just wanted to see your nice boobs, that is all. I wanted to see if you got nice tits like you got a nice body."

"Leave me alone!" I cried, got up from my seat and wanted to leave the room.

"Pleeease Sheela, pleasee can I see your breasts, please just once, I promise I will only look, please I am desperate to see your big breasts please....." he carried on and on.

And then he dropped the bombshell " If you leave the room without showing your boobs to me, I will not sign these transfer papers. Sheela, if you leave now, and don't show me, I'll make sure that your husband will not return to bangalore as long as I am here. He'll be transferred to Delhi, Mumbai and Chandigarh for another couple of years. Now sit down." Mr.Sharma said calmly. I glared at him, then sat back down. "How can you do that!" I cried.

I sat in the chair without knowing what else to do, trembled and began to cry. "I'll never do it! I'll tell your wife, I'll tell General Manager! You're crazy if you think I'm going to show my breasts to you!!" I glared at him with hate in my eyes.

Mr.Sharma replied calmly "Oh! You'll do a lot more than show your breasts to me. As for telling my wife, she won't believe you as nobody else has complained to her before. As you telling General Manager, I will tell him that you are alleging this to defame me. I will also tell him that Rohith has to be in Delhi for this particular project. My boss will understand that. Then I'll sue you and your husband for defamation of character. Then he will have to quit and I'll make sure that he will not get any other job in Bangalore! So Sheela, my darling, get over here, stop talking and show me your boobs!" He laughed.

I was stunned. He had it all figured out. I wanted so much to get out of there, but I wanted my husband to get back to bangalore as well as not loose the job. We needed the money for repayment of the flat and my son's education. I sat there thinking and thinking. As I realized my situation I whispered. "If, I show you my breasts now, you'll sign the transfer papers?" "Yes, immediately and your Rohith will be back with you in a week's time. Now close and lock the door and get over here and show me!" I sat there with shock in my eyes. Slowly, I realized I had no choice. I am going to do it. I am going to do this for my husband whom I loved. Reluctantly I got up, locked the door and turned to face him. He was smiling triumphantly. As I slowly walked towards him he said, "Take your blouse off". I despised him and what I was about to do and glared at him with hatred. I needed my husband back in Bangalore

Mr. Sharma grinned, got up from his seat and came near me and touched my hair.

"Real nice hair," Mr.Sharma said.

His fingers slid through my hair with growing possessiveness. I was sniffling and trembling and looking down at the ground as he slid the pallu of my saree off my shoulders. I was wearing a pink blouse with floral patterns. He looked at it for a few moments.

"Looks like you got nice boobs in there, Sheela. Could I see them? Huh? I'd really like to see them."

I wept harder.

"I think that blouse would tear in pieces if I try to open it. How about you open your blouse and let me see them. huh? Come on. Open it. Just unhook the blouse for me, Sheela. Come on. Do it."

I was terrified that he'd hurt me, and my fingers moved, trembling and shaking to the hooks. I wanted to shout for help but my mouth has gone dry and no voice was coming up. My mind was flaming with humiliation and I couldn't think straight. Now all I wanted was my hubby back home and Mr.Sharma has promised that he will look at my breasts and nothing else.

One by one I unhooked my blouse, shaking and whimpering, dazed and fearful.

"Nice lacy bra, but I want to see what kind of nipples you got. Let's see, Sheela baby. Let's see the nipples."

I unclipped the bra and then let it slide aside, covering myself with hands. The tears streaming down my cheeks blurred my eyes, as I stood miserably in front of him.

"Let's see them," he demanded. I slowly, tremblingly, pulled my hands apart and down, my head bowed, body shaking.

"They're nice and pink, I love them. Do they get real big when your hubby sucks them? Huh? Huh? Hey, Play with them, Sheela. Pinch them and roll them in your fingers. I want to see them hard."

Dazedly, I did what he ordered, my hands going to my breasts, slowly rubbing my nipples as he looked down on them.

"Why don't you take off the blouse and bra?. I want to see how nice you look without them. Mr.Sharma's hands touched my clothes again, pushing my blouse over my shoulders, along with my bra. They all slid down my arms and dropped off onto the floor, leaving me naked from the waist up.

"Now the saree."

"Please,No" I moaned.

"What?"

"Please. Please don't," I wept.

"The saree, Sheela baby. Remove the saree."

His voice and presence were so menacing I thought I might faint.

My hands quickly undid my saree from the petticoat and it slid down to the floor.

"Now remove the petticoat and panty if you are wearing any. I want to see you naked or else I will not sign the papers"

I pushed them down, sobbing now, gut wrenching sobs that made the tears drop down onto my naked breasts.

"Sheela baby. Look at that pussy. Sure you have shaved it nice. Nice body. Nice bottom. You ever suck your hubby's cock?" Answer me!"

"No." I said gulped.

"You are lying Sheela baby. I know you have. Ever take a cock down your throat?"

"Noooo," I wept.

"You're going to, Sheela baby," he said, leaning closer. "If you want your hubby back from Delhi"

"When Rohith is not here you will be masturbating. Is it not?. Let me see you stick your finger up your cunt. Go on. Do it or I will. Push your finger right up your cunt hole."

I did not know what to do. Suddenly I am in a daze and I obeyed him without thinking anything.

"Do it!" he commanded. My hand slipped down to my pussy and I eased a trembling finger inside my pussy lips, wincing as I pushed my finger up into my tight, dry vagina.

"Deeper. Bury it up your pussy, Sheela baby. Yeah, that's it. Pump your fingers. Beat your little pussy, baby. Spread your legs more, Sheela. Wider. I want to see those hard pink nipples sticking out as you get hot. Yes. Look at them. Look how hard they are, all hard and waiting to be sucked."

My nipples were hard, for I was freezing in the air conditioned office, trembling and shaking in the cold air.

"Sheela baby," he leered at me. " I think you want this, don't you?" .He grabbed my hand and put my hand against his hardening erection.

"Don't you? Bet you want it up that tight, wet pussy of yours, huh? Or maybe you want it up your ass? "

I wept and said nothing.

" Yes Sheela, you are damm sexy", he said opening his zipper swiftly and brought out his erect penis in the open, " See, how much I get uncomfortable"

"Come here!" He ordered. My heart was beating rapidly as I went along with him to the adjoining room.. His pants were undone and his cock and balls were exposed. His cock was long, thick and rock hard. He sat on the edge of the bed in the room and smiled up at me with conquest. "Get down on your knees in front of me and suck my penis. Suck it good and your husband will be back in Bangalore. Suck it bad and he will be on tour always." I looked down at the hard penis. I sank to my knees before the half naked Mr.Sharma. He put a hand on one of my tits. I was shocked. Involuntarily, I backed away. "NO no no!" Mr.Sharma laughed, "no titties, no transfer!" Almost crying, I moved back to him. He put his hand back on my breast. He squeezed it hard, feeling my nipple become erect. First, his palm pressed against my enlarged nipple. Then, he tweaked it between his thumb and forefinger. He kneaded my soft tit flesh as I kneeled before him obediently. He squeezed and pinched my naked boobs. I remained on my knees before him, naked and in shock as his hand worked on my breast. As he moved over to my other tit, I started to cry. Mr.Sharma chuckled as he continued to feel me up. Then he said, "ahh poor little baby Sheela. She needs something to suck on. Come here baby, suck on this!" He moved his hand to the back of my head and pulled me towards his erect cock. "Please no!" I pleaded as his cockhead touched my lips, "Please don't make me do this!" "Shut up Sheela and start sucking! Do it now or I will tear your husband's transfer order!" Mr.Sharma laughed at me. Still crying, I reached up and took his cockshaft in my soft hand and began stroking it. I ran my fingers up and down his hard cockshaft. I thought if I stroked it enough, he'd ejaculate before I had to suck him. I moved my hand to his balls and gently caressed them. "Quit delaying and suck my cock!" Mr.Sharma commanded. Ashamed but knowing I had no choice, I moved my face to his cock-head. I was sickened and my heart was beating rapidly as my silky tongue tentatively emerged between my soft lips. Then, ever so slowly, my tongue touched the underside of his cock. Unsure of myself, I licked cautiously at his hard shaft, then, my lips caressed his prick. I licked his cock from his cockhead to its root and back to his cockhead. Still sobbing, I opened my mouth wide, moved my lips to his cockhead and sucked his penis into my warm, watery mouth. I tasted the old Mr.Sharma's penis. My moist, watery mouth covered his cock shaft with hot saliva. His mushroom shaped cockhead grew larger and more rigid with each passing second. The rhythmic sucking and milking of my soft velvety mouth made Mr.Sharma's penis continue to enlarge. He was moving his hips back and forth as my cocksucking mouth aroused him further. Finally, his cock was fully erect. I had long since stopped crying. "Oh yes Sheela baby," Mr.Sharma panted, "Suck on my cock." I found his words strangely exciting. Now, as I continued to suck his cock, Mr.Sharma slid his hand onto my chest and explored my breasts. As I sucked, his fingers traced my breasts, his fingers were rubbing and kneading the proud erect knobs of my nipples. Then he palmed my nipple. I sucked harder, driven by his hands on my flesh, my lips tightly around his thick cock. He stated groaning as I continued to stroke the base of his prick and suck on his cockhead. Then I took more of his penis into my soft wet mouth. I licked and kissed the underside from the base of his cock to its head. When my lips returned to his cockhead, there were drops of pre-cum oozing out. I licked his pre-cum and swallowed it. The sexy act of sucking Mr.Sharma's penis was affecting me. Although I tried to reason that this was not really sex, my nipples were hard and erect, my pussy quivering and throbbing, discharging hot pussy juices inside my thighs. I was getting very hot and I now wanted desperately to please Mr.Sharma. I wanted to taste his cock juice.

I bobbed my head back and fourth trying to mouth fuck Mr.Sharma. I started to develop a rhythm of bobbing up and down and then licking the side of his thick long cock. I alternated between sucking near the head and kissing and licking further down from mid cock to the base where my hand was gently stroking and milking his penis. When my lips next neared the root, Mr.Sharma panted, "suck my balls!" I obeyed. Still jerking his cockshaft with my hand I moved my mouth over to his cum filled balls and licked at his scrotum sack. Then I sucked one of his balls, his cock tasted of raw sex. My tongue and lips worked to devour his one juice filled ball, then switched to the other. When I thought I had sucked on his balls enough and Mr.Sharma looked satisfied, I kissed and licked each one gently before returning my mouth to his cockhead. Meanwhile Mr.Sharma was kneading my breasts, he was moaning and moving his hips, trying to push more of his cock into my mouth. As his cock passed back and forth between my lips, my tongue licked and flicked at the underside of his prick. I felt his cock getting bigger and hotter. He began fucking my mouth faster and faster, faster and faster. On each stroke, he pushed more of his cockmeat down my throat than the previous time. My moist tender lips grasped tighter and tighter around his glistening prick as my warm wet mouth took more and more of his huge shaft. After a few minutes, he held my head steady, and pumped his entire cockshaft rapidly in and out of my mouth. He fucked my accepting mouth for several minutes, driving his cock deep in my throat.

My mouth was opened as wide as possible, my lips were tight against that massive cock. I felt the huge cock head slide down my throat. His precum was lubricating my throat as I was determined to suck Mr.Sharma's dick. He ordered me to suck his dick and I was obliging. This chauvinist pig was screaming for me to suck his huge cock and against all my normal thoughts I did, what I was told. I sucked his cock as fast and hard as I could. I knew my mouth could not do what my pussy could. The intense thoughts sent a rush through my body that I could not stop.

As I continued to suck his huge cock in and out of my mouth, Mr.Sharma continued to tell me suck his dick. The thought of stopping didn't enter my mind as he had me under a spell, I swallowed his big cock deep down my throat and sucking hard.

I couldn't keep up anymore. The massive size of his cock was getting the best of me and I was slowing down. Mr.Sharma was also close to ejaculating his juice as I felt a sticky string of pre cum from the tip of his cock to my mouth. I had tasted only my husband yet I yearned for the salty fluid. I drank from Mr.Sharma's mammoth cock. I gave him all I had and he was ready to pour down his cock juice. He then slid his thick prick deep inside my mouth, and filled me up with his pent-up passion juice. I gulped all his love cream in my mouth. My mouth was filled with his cum and his cum was dripping from my lips down on to my breasts. Mr.Sharma then slowly kissed my lips with his cum on it and slowly bent down to kiss my breasts, which was topped with his juice. He started to lick downwards over my cunt and gave me a sizzling tounge lick, making my cunt swell with desire and my clitoris was prominently showing my hot mood.

Mr.Sharma then led me to the bed and flung me like a rag doll on it. I lay on my back, my breasts heaving and my legs wide open, my cunt-lips swollen and my cunt wet with my own fluids. As I lay on my back, I could feel Mr.Sharma's hands begin to caress the silkiness of my inner thighs. As passion continued to fill my hot zone, I couldn't help but wonder how it would feel to have another man than my hubby taste my love juice and that thought sent my mind in a naughty fit of desire. By the time, his hand was now inside me, with one of his fingers moving into the opening of my cunt. As my pussy got wetter and hotter, he just continued to insert more fingers. Finally I managed myself to moan, "Mr.Sharma, we have to stop, please!, I'm getting so hot, we shouldn't continue more!" Mr.Sharma responded by moving his mouth down my stomach and tried to mouth over my clit. My God! He was going to eat my pussy! When he began to press his mouth over my clit, I finally stopped him and told him it is getting late and I couldn't let that happen. Mr.Sharma said he understood and again promised me, he wouldn't do anything, I didn't want him to do and would stop when I said so. He promised me no one would know. I simply moaned that he shouldn't carry on further & should stop once for all, once he finished tasting my pussy. The smell of my sex was thick in the air and my soaked pussy was looking for more. I just had to feel this sensation of his mouth on my opening. Gently, Mr.Sharma pushed me onto my back on the bed. He pulled my legs open and slid my body down so that my hips were at the edge. Mr.Sharma placed each of my legs over his shoulders and moved his hands under my buttocks, lifting my wide-spread pussy up for his inspection. With just a tentative small lick, he extended his tongue and licked the insides of my thighs, tracing the lines that creased the juncture between thigh and pussy. At the bottom of each stroke, Mr.Sharma found an abundance of my heated sexual flow. It seemed the more he licked it away, the more came to replace it. There seemed to be an unending supply of the hot slick stream of my pussy juice. My pussy lips, swollen and gaping open from my arousal, drew Mr.Sharma's attention. He lowered his mouth and ran his tongue up and down the inside of one lip and then the other. As he neared their tops, he lightly brushed his lips across the swollen clitoris. Moving downward, Mr.Sharma extended his tongue to its full length and sought out my inner depths. Using his tongue as a probe, he found the entrance to my hot hole, the channel into my inner sexual recesses. He drove his tongue into the hole, plumbing its depths as far as his tongue could extend. He pushed the tongue in and out, acting out the motion that his throbbing penis was aching to perform. His fingers moved into my pussy and pushed my pussy-lips open. My hips arched and he slid his finger into my slit. I groaned and my hips pumped as he masturbated me. Mr.Sharma smiled at me, licking and kissing my body. His tongue rippled through my navel and I whimpered and my legs jerked wide. He again went lower still till his face was between my thighs. I groaned eagerly and lifted my hips high, my finger pulled my pussy-lips open.

12