Pleasure Cruise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers

Even our MC made note of that fact, by announcing it was now time for the "Cock walk" as he called it. "Or rather, a very obscene version of the bunny hop," he then announced once again to a great deal of laughter, though several of those who'd been standing on the floor began sitting down. Surprisingly however, there were still a great many who hadn't, and though I had headed off to do so, Darlene had quickly collared me, ensuring that I remained.

"Don't be a spoilsport, we came here to have fun," she said grinning. Likewise, Beverly had forced Jack into staying as well, as he stepped behind my wife, his hands on her hips, his wife's hands on his, and mine then on hers. I soon felt the hands of another woman, turning around to smile, briefly say hello and noticed it was the gal with the enormous nipples and bared boobs who'd sauntered up behind me.

"Hi, I'm Brad," I said introducing myself, turning just enough to take her hand shaking it, watching her tits bounce up and down freely for a moment as I did so.

"Jocelyn," she answered back, looking down at my cock, sighing. "Damn, makes me wish you were behind me and not in front," she chuckled playfully, though she was soon introduced to yet another stranger likewise with a hardon standing behind her. She smiled, winking at him and then turned back around facing me. "Guess I didn't do so bad after all," she said once again winking.

Minutes later, there was a long line of us winding about the dance floor doing the bunny hop. Needless to say, there were indeed a few interesting moments for everyone as people collided, the feel of Jocelyn's heavy breasts suddenly pressing against me, my own stiff prick bumping into the firmness of Beverly's ass in front as we did. No doubt, very similar experiences were occurring throughout the entire line, though it was easy to guess, that had been the purpose in the first place.

We eventually returned to our seats, the judges continuing to mill about looking at everyone. People danced, drank, or sat getting to know one another better, just as the four of us where. Midway through the evening however, things started to get just a bit more interesting when again the MC stepped up on stage, silencing everyone.

"Alright everyone, this is where we separate the shy, from the not so shy," he grinned. "This next dance is one we call, the let's pretend to dance, while we're actually fucking dance," he announced. Once again there were several nervous chitterlings from a few, though those who had been on this cruise once before, suddenly clapped with excitement and appreciation at hearing the announcement. The MC then continued. "And...for those who are daring enough, as many of you know, I will be circulating amongst you, verifying," he said raising his hands, showing two fingers on each, bending them as though signifying his acceptance that the couple was indeed having intercourse. "And...for each of you who are, they will of course be given a hundred dollar voucher which can be used downstairs in the ships casino," he informed everyone. "So...for those of you bold enough to come out here and dance, or rather fuck..." he again paused, "and still make it look like dancing," he added amongst renewed laughter, "please, pick a partner, even if it's not your own, and come up here and entertain the rest of us shy inhibited types!"

I wasn't too surprised when Darlene made no motion to go up and dance, though neither had Beverly and Jack either. But surprisingly, a great many couples did, including Jocelyn, the big nippled gal whose breasts I'd had the pleasure of feeling pressed against my back earlier. What was a surprise however, was that she stepped out onto the floor with an entirely different guy, other than the one she'd been sitting with.

It quickly became obvious this one would be an unusually long dance, especially as the band started off very slowly. In a lot of cases, the gowns the women had worn or come in with earlier didn't make it all that easy to actually fuck there on the floor. Many had been forced to remove their panties, if they'd been wearing any altogether. But more than one couple actually came out onto the floor entirely naked, receiving a smattering of appreciative applause as they did.

And just as he said he would, as the music began, the MC wandered about the sea of couples ensuring that they were indeed connected. In some cases, it was clearly obvious. One or two couples simply laying down on the floor going at it right in front of everyone, as others danced by trying to be careful and not accidentally step on them. Others...the MC had to lift a piece of material here and there, and then more specifically look, though he quite often made a show of it, directing everyone's attention towards him, only then pointing out the evidence that indeed the couple was engaged in having sex.

"Look over there at Jocelyn!" I observed drawing our group's attention towards her. "Would you look at that!" She had gone out onto the floor with a very rugged looking, very handsome guy. He was strongly built, bronze skinned, and now stood before her entirely naked as she helped to finish stripping him right there on the floor. (We would later learn this was in fact Gregory, the day steward on our side of the ship). At the moment, Jocelyn was helping to fit a condom over his prick, only just then managing to roll it entirely down over the length of his rock hard shaft.

"Now I know what the party favors are for!" I announced fingering one of the packets that sat inside one of the table decorations there in front of us. There were several different colored condoms in each, Jocelyn had purposely chosen a black one, that looked interestingly unique, even against his bronze colored skin. Once she had it on, she whispered to him, he smiled, and then easily lifted her up, impaling her in an instant as she wrapped her legs about his waist. They then stood together, sort of swaying to the beat of the music which by now had actually increased in tempo as the number changed. The MC soon moved beside them, nodding his head as he watched Gregory's cock sliding in and out of her pussy, and handed her one of the hundred dollar vouchers, watching a moment more, and then moving on.

"Wanna fuck?" I said teasing my wife.

"I do yes...but not out there on the dance floor, a bit too early for me to do that yet," she said simply. "Perhaps later...out on deck with a slightly smaller crowd might be easier for me to ease into," she said with an edge of excitement in her tone of voice.

There was something to be said for having someone watching you while you fucked, and you watching them. That much we had done, amongst and with very close friends. But we'd still never really included anyone else in our relationship, and though we'd briefly discussed the possibility of that happening, we hadn't as yet come right out and said that it would either. As we'd sat enjoying the evening together, Darlene had likewise learned of course that all this was very new to both Jack and Beverly too. Neither one of them having been with, or done anything with anyone other than themselves. They'd both been virgins when they married a few short years ago, and up until now at least, never imagined themselves ever doing anything like that.

What I didn't know at the time, was that Darlene had invited the two of them up to our suite for a nightcap after the party was over. When they'd later on gone out to the dance floor to actually dance, just before the results of the night's winners were to be announced for the three best evening attire in each of the categories, she then told me she'd invited them.

I looked at my wife curiously. She simply grinned, and then informed me as to what to expect. "Apparently, they're here to watch, and to play with one another only," she went on. "Neither one minds a bit of touching, but nothing more than that. I've already told them we'd be perfectly good with that ourselves...for now," Darlene added. "But thought it might be fun to invite them up to the room later, have a little fun together, watching one another, see how it goes."

I grinned thinking about that, my cock suddenly twitching with excitement and anticipation of watching the two of them fucking, while they in turned watched the two of us doing the same.

"Alright everyone! We're ready to announced tonight's winners!" Our MC announced quieting everyone down. "For our most demurely...but still sexy, female contestant," he said looking down and about the room, "the winner is...Kimberly Johnson! Kimberly?" He said looking up and about. The spot light suddenly locating her as she made her way forward to stand on stage. I hadn't in fact even noticed her until now, obviously she had kept herself fairly well hidden throughout the night. She wasn't at all unattractive either, but she appeared on stage in a pair of flannel pajamas, that while cute looking on her, they were without a doubt very self containing. The MC then handed her a check and went on to announce the second category as a smattering of applause followed her off stage.

"And the winner for our most sluttily attired female contestant is..." Once again he paused, looking about. "Jocelyn Tripp! Jocelyn? Would you and your amazing nipples like to come up here and accept your check?" This time there was an even bigger amount of laughter, especially when Jocelyn actually bounded up towards the stage, her massive breasts bouncing about as she did so, especially when she stood next to the MC, jumping up and down joyously.

"If you win, promise me you'll jump up and down a little," I giggled, getting a hard poked finger in the side.

Jocelyn was then ushered off stage with a rounding cheer and applause, still bouncing, but more importantly, holding onto her own nipples, stretching them out and away from her breasts as she did so.

"She's certainly not shy or inhibited is she?" Beverly said laughing, causing all of us to join her in doing so as well.

"And now...for our final winner and contestant of the evening, in the best, most provocative, sensual evening attire...the winner is..." This time he looked up directly over at our table as the spotlight now swung over towards us. "Ms. Darlene Page!"

It was weird in a way, hearing my wife called by her maiden name. But we'd decided upon booking the cruise, just in case, and in the event someone might actually recognize her real name, that she'd use her maiden name instead. Even so, she was still a bit nervous having to go up on stage in order to receive her check, which was again a three hundred dollar voucher that could be used in the adjacent casino any time during the cruise. She stood, feeling slightly embarrassed at the attention she was given, as I knew she would. But she proudly received a great deal of applause and appreciation for the way she looked, especially from me. I knew without any doubt whatsoever, that she was indeed the best looking woman there.

Shortly after that, the room began to empty, couples heading off back to their staterooms, sometimes alone, or in smaller groups with one another. Obviously many had made new and interesting friends during the evening, just as we had.

Not able to afford as nice a suite as we had, Beverly and Jack were anxious to see it and to join us in our cabin for the evening. Shortly after we arrived, I called room service, ordering everyone a drink. We then went out on deck to sit and relax for a bit, wait for our drinks to arrive, and chat, getting to know a little more about one another than we already did.

I wasn't at all surprised when it was Mattie than came with the drinks, smiling, telling us that she would be at our beck and call throughout the evening should we need her, once again in a very subtle way, letting us also know that she was and would be available for other purposes as well.

"Interesting girl," Darlene stated looking at me.

I almost said, "And nice tits too!" But I didn't, though I was certainly thinking it as I nodded my head and answered back. "Yes...she is."

It wasn't long before we were all four relaxed and very comfortable in being around one another. The night air was still warm, even at sea, the ocean again as smooth as glass as the ship sailed along. In addition, there was a full moon lighting up the nights sky, which was also very romantic, and romantic and sensual enough, that minutes later, Darlene stood up in front of me, as well as our new found friends, and simply removed her somewhat elegant evening gown, letting it fall to the deck in front of me.

"Remember what I said earlier?" she stated. "Well...if you'd like, you can fuck me now!"

Jack and Beverly laughed, though the three of us quickly followed my wife back into our stateroom. Although certainly nice, even elegant, it didn't exactly have a king sized bed in it either. But that wasn't what Darlene had in mind. Within seconds she had peeled off the very revealing evening gown she'd been wearing, entirely naked now as she stood behind the back of one of the two sitting chairs in the room.

"Fuck me!" she said simply with lust filled eyes, one hand down between her legs uninhibitedly fingering her slit. Without batting an eyelash, I watched as Beverly now did the same, her own gown coming off to tumble about her feet on the floor, stepping out of them and leaning over the second chair in much the same way that Darlene was. And though she didn't say it, her look certainly did as she spread her legs invitingly a part.

Jack and I had gotten relatively comfortable in front of one another, sporting our erections, which had been difficult enough trying to conceal. With whatever shyness we might have had or experienced in front of one another no longer there, we both slipped out of our robes, each of us sporting hard firm pricks and stepped behind our respective wives. It was erotic as hell to see Beverly reaching back, grasping her husband's cock and then placing it at the entry of her pussy. Even as I watched this, Darlene now did the exact same thing to me until I felt the head of my dick resting against the hot wet folds of my own wife's sweet slit.

"I want to watch your dick slide in and out of your wife's cunt," Darlene growled wantonly. She loved seeing that. During the times we'd watched a few porn movies together, Darlene had loved it when I slid in and out of her in the exact same way that the actors in the movie did, eventually increasing the tempo and depth of penetration just as they did. She really did have a fascination for watching another couple fuck, so I knew she was aroused beyond reason already and becoming more and more excited by the moment. "But please...fuck her slowly for me at first," she asked him.

Standing at the appropriate angles to one another, Jack slowly slid inside his wife, just as I slid into mine, copying his moves as I knew Darlene would be expecting me to do. As we began, watching the two of them, with them watching us, Darlene reached up beginning to fondle her breasts. Seeing her doing that, Beverly likewise grinned, now emulating my wife's actions and began fondling her own as the two girls braced themselves against the backs of the chairs, Jack and I torturously sliding in and out of our wive's respective cunts.

We hadn't closed the curtains to our stateroom, something that hadn't dawned on us until a few moments later. Mattie had returned to check to see if we wanted something more to drink, now standing outside on the deck looking in at us, Darlene grinned waving her to come inside.

"Can I ah...get you anything?" Mattie asked with an obvious look of desire on her face.

"Yes, you can entertain us even more by getting naked, lying on the bed, and touching yourself while we fuck, watching you doing it," Darlene literally commanded her.

The one thing you have to realize and know about Darlene, she was normally this somewhat shy reserved woman, sensual yes, but initially not the type of person she could turn into, doing an about face three hundred and sixty degrees just a short while later. Once she had however, she became wilder than you could ever imagine, even though it might take her a while in getting there. After that, even I didn't know half the time just to what extent she was ready and willing to let herself go. At the moment, it was obvious she was in the mood to dictate the situation amongst everyone. As Mattie crossed over to the bed, shedding clothes as she did, she proceeded to lie there looking up towards my wife. I hid a smile upon seeing that, it was evident she'd already made the connection here that Darlene for whatever reason, was in charge.

"Spread your legs...your lips, show us your cunt!" she said hotly as I speared inside my wife's wet dripping cunt, holding it there inside her, unmoving, just as Jack had done. We all watched as Mattie did that, revealing herself pleasurably. "Now...run your finger over and around your clit...slowly!" she cautioned the young woman.

Inch by tantalizing inch, I slowly withdrew until my prick was on the verge of falling out of my wife's cunt. Looking over, I then watched as Jack emulated the same motion, Mattie continuing to encircle her clit with her fingers, teasing it playfully.

"Now pinch it...hold it, and keep holding it and stretching it as hard as you can for as long as you can!" Darlene looked over her shoulder back towards me. "Fuck me hard...deep...and hold it there until I tell you to do it again!" She instructed me, saying it loud enough so that Jack could hear her instructions, knowing as she spoke she had basically given him the same sort of command.

I could see a great deal of strain on Mattie's face as Darlene cried out the word "Now!" I slammed into her with all my might, hearing as well as watching as Jack did the same thing to Beverly. "Again!" she cried out, turning back around to face Mattie. "Slap your cunt! Slap it, hard! Harder! Harder!" she told the young woman, though each time she did so, I rammed my stiff hard cock in and out of my wife's almost gushing pussy, just as Jack himself was now doing.

"Make it cum!" Beverly said surprising everyone, the lust-filled tone of voice she had suddenly used informing everyone that she was herself hovering on the edge. "I want to see her cum!" Beverly near pleaded.

Smiling, Darlene agreed, "Yes...finger it, fuck yourself with your fingers until you cum for us," she now likewise demanded. "And...I want to hear it when you do!"

Mattie was panting hotly, her moans gradually becoming louder and louder as she pummeled her own cunt with her fingers. With Darlene now thrusting back against me, there was no longer any need for restraint. Fucking into my wife as fiercely as it was possible for me to do, Jack and Beverly soon followed suit. The sounds of Mattie's moaning, flesh slapping against flash as the four of us fucked, sounding somewhat like an echo as we did so.

Seconds later, Mattie cried out in a very deep harsh guttural cry of pure pleasure, two if not three fingers still impaling herself, though she simultaneously lay frigging her clit with two fingers of her other hand as we all watched and listened to her climax.

It was too much for Jack, his face screwing up in ecstasy as he neared his own joyful release.

"Let me see it! Watch it!" Darlene once again demanded of him. "Pull out! Squirt it! Squirt it!"

Jack slid from his wife's cunt, his prick just then spewing a massive load of his cream, which shot well over her shoulder landing somewhere ahead of them onto the floor, just as the next one did. Beverly had now slipped her hand down between her legs, likewise frigging her clit just as Mattie had been doing, I felt Darlene's pussy suddenly convulse, gripping me like a vice as she began to orgasm, immediately causing me to jettison my own powerful load deep inside her tightly clenching pussy. After what felt like a gallon of spunk had been shot from my dick inside my wife's cunt, I collapsed down into the chair she'd been leaning against for support. Darlene and Beverly had both wandered over to the bed, collapsing down upon it on either side of Mattie. Jack soon took his seat sitting next to me as the two of us just sat there trying to catch our breaths, looking at the three beautiful and wonderfully naked women laying side by side on the bed together.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers