Pool Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexis smiled and said softly, "Wow, you really did need to get laid. That's the first time I've actually seen someone pass out from cumming. You are so beautiful when you cum.

It took a another minute before Tess could speak. "Where is everybody? What happened?"

"The other girls had to leave." Alexis smiled warmly. "I stayed to help you home. When you started to stir, I called a cab. We all pitched in. Here's money for the cab, and for one to bring you back tomorrow. Come on, let's get you up."

It took some time, but Alexis slowly got Tess to her feet, straighten her clothes as best she could, and gently wiped Tess's face with a warm towel and brushed her hair. She dipped the towel in a bowl of warm water, pulled up Tess's skirt, and softly wiped her pussy, ass, and thighs clean. Then she helped Tess to the elevator, and into the street. Tess still couldn't really say anything. As they waited for the cab, Alexis spoke to Tess.

"Like I told you, it's your decision about whether this job is right for you. It's still early, so go home and get some sleep. We'll talk tomorrow. Oh, and one last thing. I told you that we Pool girls cover for each other. There is only one exception, and that is orgasms. Those we keep track of. As of now, you owe each of us an orgasm. Keep that in mind as you consider what you'll tell me tomorrow."

Just then, a cab pulled to the curb, and Alexis help the rag doll Tess into the back, gave the driver Tess's address, and handed Tess the cab fare. Alexis gave Tess a kiss on the cheek, whispered, "I love you. See you tomorrow," and slammed the door.

12