Poolside Ch. 04, Pt. 4

Story Info
Katrina and Don resume communication, but not face-to-face.
7.5k words
4.55
22.5k
13

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is a continuation of "Poolside: Ch. 04, Pt. 3" which was intended to be the conclusion for Chapter 4. Immediately below are the final two paragraphs of Ch. 04, Pt. 3, showing how I planned to end this series a decade ago.

~~~~~~~~

Katrina grinned, then got into her car, backed out, waved, and drove away. I watched her car until it disappeared. "Farewell, Katrina! Good luck, my love!" I whispered.

My four-hour drive to campus went really fast. Every memory of Katrina was a good one, and I sang and smiled as I drove. I smiled when I thought about the summer and her Volcano orgasm - even the cleanup afterward. I smiled when I thought about the things we'd done the past few days, including our incredible public mating in the ballroom. "You were lucky to get to know that one, Don!" I heard myself say aloud. "You loved her and she loved you, we made love to each other, and we loved each other enough to let each other go." How many people can say they've experienced love like that? As Katrina had said, "Ever?"

~~~~~~~

Now the story continues, soon leading into a new Chapter 5 (which will be described at the end of this submission).

~~~~~~~

My euphoria lasted until I awoke the following morning. I'd been dreaming about making love to Katrina, and I reached for her, anticipating the joy of finding her lying next to me. The reality that she wasn't in my bed crushed my happy mood. I missed her more than I'd believed was possible. My love for Katrina caused my emotions to fluctuate between the overwhelming joy our shared love brought me and the depressing sadness that saying farewell had generated.

I was trapped between positive and negative thoughts and fears regarding Katrina. One huge doubt kept intruding into my emotions: If I really loved her, how could I let her get away? Countering that negative worry was one positive hope: If our as-yet- undeclared love really was as strong as I believed, surely after she and I had completed our separate tasks, we would reunite. Essentially it was a conflict between "absence makes the heart grow fonder" and "out of sight, out of mind."

Even though I was working like a dog in graduate school, Thinking about my short time with Katrina invariably caused me to remember making love with her - in considerable detail. As a result my cock kept trying to rip itself out of my pants at inconvenient times. I seemed to be perpetually horny. My weekly program of running, swimming, and weight training merely helped to take the edge off, but I had to still had to frequently beat off to relieve the build-up of sexual tensions. Katrina-inspired masturbation was adequate to provide temporary relief, but it was far from satisfying.

I also felt peculiar, almost guilty, that my feelings for Katrina had devolved into something so self-centered and one-sided. Love is meant to be shared, and certainly so is making love. Barely two weeks after returning from New Year's I decided that I needed a willing and horny woman so that together we could reduce our sexual tensions. In retrospect I can't find any way to justify this decision, and I won't even try.

Fortunately, within a month of beginning my graduate studies half a year earlier, I'd stumbled into what is now called a friends-with-benefits relationship with Evie, another graduate student in my program. She was a year ahead of me in her studies, and she'd been helping me figure out a confusing statistical problem when she had abruptly turned to me. "I could really use a good fuck," she'd announced. "Are you available?"

I was, and yes, we shared a good fuck. After that we managed to get together for a bedroom romp every week or so. Evie was an enthusiastic if unimaginative lover, and our time in bed left both of us temporarily both sexually satisfied and exhausted. Sexually we were compatible, and we shared the same field of study. Unfortunately that was nearly everything we had in common, and we quickly realized that we would never share a romantic relationship. The sex was still good, however!

Now that I'd returned from my New Year's celebration with Katrina, I briefly wondered if I would be able to continue my relationship with Evie. Even though Katrina and I had never promised to wait for each other - and in fact we had not even arranged a time when we would talk on the telephone - waiting for each other was precisely what I hoped would happen. To that end I surprised myself when I realized I wanted to be faithful to her, even without such an agreement between us.

It only took me a few minutes to realize that my being faithful to Katrina was partly based upon my fear that we would never again be lovers. I wanted her to be faithful to me, too, and how could I ask that of her if I weren't willing to do the same for her? "Sometimes you really are a doofus," I muttered to myself. How could I kid myself into believing that both of us would still be interested in each other several years in the future? We weren't even planning to communicate with each other again!

Moreover, even though both Katrina and I knew we had been in love with each other, neither of us had actually said "I love you!" to the other. So, for the foreseeable future, Katrina and I were free agents, and I did the rational thing: I gave Evie a call.

"Oh goodie!" Evie exclaimed when I told her I wanted to see her. "I was just telling my new roomie how good you are in bed - and it made me all hot and drippy! How soon can you get here?"

Less than an hour later I was knocking on Evie's apartment door. Previously we'd almost always used her apartment for our passionate romps because she hadn't had a roommate whom we could disturb. Evie was unashamedly and delightfully vocal during sex, so disturbing a roommate, either hers or mine, was now inevitable.

I had other concerns. In particular I wondered how Evie had managed to fit another girl into her apartment. That space came with two small bedrooms, but during the previous semester she'd appropriated one bedroom as her office and study room. Her bedroom would now have to have a desk squeezed into it, probably curtailing some of our more athletic sexual activities. Walking around naked between her bedroom and the bathroom was obviously no longer possible, either.

I heard distinctly feminine giggling, and the door burst open. Facing me were two, shapely, dark-haired women, both in revealing negligees which barely concealed their breasts, stiff nipples, and neatly-trimmed pubic beards. Evie just grinned at me, but it was the other one who spoke. "Hi, Don! Welcome! I'm Lauren, but as well as we're soon going to get to know each other, you can call me Lori!"

Evie stepped forward and gave me a hug and a passionate, tongue-wrestling kiss. I could feel her unrestrained C+-sized breasts flattening against my chest. Her greeting was not unexpected, but her doing so with Lori staring at us was a surprise. My confusion was compounded when Lori announced, "My turn!"

Evie immediately released me, and Lori copied the hug and kiss that Evie had given me. Lori's breasts felt slightly larger and almost as firm as Evie's, and her tongue was longer - but no less active in my mouth. It was one hell of a way to greet someone for the first time - particularly a nearly naked woman!

The two women managed to completely undress me as they maneuvered me into Evie's bedroom. I soon found myself lying naked on my back on the bed, with Evie doing her best to swallow my cock whole, and with Lori's tongue exploring my mouth. I rubbed Lori's dangling breasts through her negligee, and she made appropriate moans of appreciation. I had no idea why this was going on, but I wasn't dumb enough to complain. I didn't even notice that there was no desk in the bedroom.

Lori separated her mouth from mine. "Evie really likes how your cock feels in her pussy," Lori announced as she grinned down at me. "Once we get you off an' you're not so excitable, we're gonna take turns fucking you!" She promptly returned to tongue- wrestling. Apparently I had no say about the activities these women had planned, but once again I wasn't dumb enough to say anything.

Evie said something I didn't catch, and Lori changed places with Evie. Evie was very good, but Lori turned out to be a truly accomplished cock-sucker! Getting me off was soon going to be accomplished!

Even if what these women had planned was nothing more than what Nancy, Barb, and I had done after the pool party (Poolside Ch. 2), there was no way I was going to object, and I quickly agreed. "You're gonna need to give me time to recover between fucks," I replied. "I mean . . . I can usually get him up at least three times, and sometimes four or five times. But then . . . "

"Leave that to Lori and me!" Evie said with a laugh. "Unless you've got something more important to do, we're gonna keep you here for the next day-and-a-half or so! Even if you can't get it up, we'll find ways to keep you busy! And us amused!" And to think I'd thought Evie was sexually unimaginative!

I felt Lori's lips and tongue on my cock as Evie planted kisses on my lips. "Lori and I were talking about arranging a threesome when you called," Evie said between kisses. "So once we take the edge off your lust we'll all start fucking and do exactly that. Unless you object, of course!" She giggled. Shortly thereafter the edge of my arousal was dulled as I groaned aloud as Lori swallowed a huge load of my semen. Objecting would have been insane at that point!

This was not what Nancy, Barb, and I had done beside the pool! Over the next several hours I had intercourse with both women, and I both gave and received oral sex with each of them, usually with all three of us actively involved. By midmorning my cock was too sore for sex, but I finally learned what was going on. It wasn't complicated, but it did catch me off-guard.

As we took a break to recover and to get something to eat, they explained that they had been roommates a year earlier in college, and now that Lori had graduated and was here in graduate school, they were roommates once again. As undergraduates they had discovered and enjoyed girl-girl sex, and they'd resumed that activity a few days earlier. They were sharing one bedroom and one bed. Then they'd discussed adding a guy to their activities.

Both women considered themselves to be bisexual, but they most enjoyed the way an ejaculating cock felt in their pussies when they had orgasms. I'd been recruited as their source of a cock, provided, for health reasons, we all agreed to limit our sexual activities exclusively to the three of us. There was a clear understanding that our arrangement was limited to sex - and would not include romance.

I quickly agreed. I'd often wondered what girl-girl sex would be like, and I immediately found out. It was sexy as hell! By the time the women had rubbed and kissed each other to bed-shaking orgasms, my cock had recovered, and I joined in.

When I finally dragged myself back to my apartment, my cock felt worn out and the ligament under my tongue was swollen and throbbing. It was several hours later before thoughts of Katrina returned, but I didn't feel particularly guilty. After all I'd probably found the least dangerous way, romantically speaking, to enjoy non-Katrina sex.

~~~~~~~

I'd heard that women living together had their periods become synchronized, but that didn't happen during the months our arrangement remained intact. Their periods began and ended approximately two weeks apart, and as a result I nearly always had at least one pussy - and usually two - to accept the enthusiastic insertion of my cock. My rationalization that sex with these women helped me to concentrate on my studies might even have been true, at least at that time!

Over the next several months we did every sexual act we could imagine two women and one man doing at the same time. On frequent activity had one woman impaled on my cock and facing my head while the other woman sat on my face. I ate one woman's pussy while the other woman rode me. Evie and Lori passionately kissed and fondled each other while I provided direct stimulation to their genitals.

When I was eating Evie and she was kissing and fondling Lori while Lori rode my cock, Lori's orgasms when I came inside her were so violent that she usually decoupled us and fell onto the bed on her back. Her screams were so loud they were almost deafening, even with Evie's mouth pressed against hers. Evie usually came last, and after she finished she would fall forward and lick the accumulated Lori-juice and my cum from my limp cock and balls. As wonderful as my climax felt, I knew I was being used for their pleasure. I didn't mind!

However, the activity that almost always made me black out after I ejaculated began with the women doing sixty-nine, with Evie on top and Lori on her back. Their gentle licking and kissing soon became aggressive loud slurping as their juices began to flow. I'd move up and down the bed, savoring the distinct yet similar scents of the two highly aroused women. Even when I'd recently gone limp, the heady fragrance of two sexually-aroused pussies soon brought my cock back to full stiffness. Then I'd wait for the right moment.

A few minutes later when I could tell that Evie was getting close, I'd slip my cock past Lori's face and begin to fuck Evie with slow, long, in-and-out strokes. Not only did Evie's wet and slippery vagina feel really sexy against Lori's face, but I could feel Lori's long tongue as she licked Evie's clitoris, my balls, and the shaft of my cock each time as my cock partially withdrew. Once Evie began her climax, I'd pick up the pace, going in-and-out with short strokes that rubbed the head of my cock directly against her G- spot.

Edie would arch her back and scream, and her entire body would tremble and shake. As Evie's pulsing pussy squeezed my cock again and again after she lost control, the added firm pressure of Lori's tongue against my genitals would send me into another dimension of sexual pleasure as I shot my load. It was so intense that I felt dizzy, and I'd pull out of Evie and flop down on my back on the bed beside her as I passed out. Without my regular exercise program keeping me in good shape, this probably would have killed me!

I usually regained consciousness within a few seconds, only to find Lori frantically riding my still-erect cock, violently thrusting her hips forward and back, and leaning forward and swinging her breasts from side to side, causing her nipples to rub against my chest. She was always loud, screaming and moaning and yelling unintelligible words until she came, and her orgasm set off my own. As she caught her breath, in the sudden relative quiet I would hear Evie masturbating herself to additional orgasms, lying beside me in the fetal position with both of her hands clamped firmly between her thighs.

Afterward we clung to each other and slept for a few hours. There was nothing else I subsequently ever did sexually that caused me to have two separate ejaculatory climaxes so close together. It was also uncharacteristic for my cock to remain hard after a climax, particularly such a powerful one as I had inside Evie. Staying erect obviously made my second climax possible inside Lori. Apparently we'd stumbled upon something that provided all three of us with over-the-top sexual responses.

Evie's orgasm reminded me a little of Katrina's volcano orgasm, but Katrina's had clearly been considerably more powerful. Lori said that Evie and I screamed and yelled as we came while doing our threesome, but neither Evie nor I remembered doing so. Similarly Lori didn't remember loud vocalizations as she got herself off on top of me.

Oddly it didn't work as well with the women reversing their positions, but approximately once every couple of weeks we managed to do this with Lori on top. It left all three of us sexually drained and ready to get back to our studies. I'm sure it was watching the women making enthusiastic love that helped lift my excitement to such a high level, and I know it was Lori's long tongue that enhanced the experience for me.

~~~~~~~

I continued to be confused about my relationship with Katrina. We'd never professed out love for each other. We'd made no plans to meet again - or even to communicate by phone or in writing. Was our relationship over - as it clearly appeared to be? Had I ever really been in love with her, particularly since it developed on the rebound from Angie? If I loved her, how could I keep doing threesomes with Evie and Lori?

That summer at the pool had been emotionally tempestuous. Was it possible that I'd actually loved and lost Angie mere days before falling in love with Katrina? Were my emotions really so easily manipulated? One thing was certain: I still missed Katrina so much it hurt. But my flip-flopping emotions caused me to be introspective about her and about the various women with whom I'd made love that summer.

I replayed the summer in my mind, woman by woman, beginning with Connie (Poolside Ch. 01). Yes, I had real affection for her, but I knew what I felt wasn't love. My affair with her had been the culmination of an adolescent crush, and there had never been as much as a suggestion that our relationship would become permanent. We had been good bed-mates for each other, and we'd both certainly enjoyed our enthusiastic couplings.

As with Lori and Evie, Nancy and Barb (Poolside Ch. 02) were just two women with whom I had sex - but without any emotional attachment. I didn't even particularly like Nancy and Barb, although I did like Lori and Evie. Nancy and Barb were haughty rich bitches, but I'd managed to do what I wanted - which was to fuck them so enthusiastically that they completely lost control and almost passed out. Having them get punished by their parents after they fell asleep on me was, if you'll excuse the reference to that earlier chapter, the icing on the cake!

Alice was a satisfactory fuck, but not an outstanding one. She only wanted me for my cock, and I was happy to oblige. I felt that I could have fucked her until she passed out, but she'd held back and had been careful to avoid giving me that chance. My feelings about her were mostly ambivalent, but I didn't particularly like her.

I liked Carrie enough that I was happy I had managed to introduce her to sex as well as I did. However, her lackadaisical attitude about the possibility that I could have impregnated her reflected her upbringing in such a way as to concern me. Unlike mine, her family had enough money that any little problem - like getting knocked up - could be solved by spreading some of it around. I didn't want anything else to do with her.

Fucking Doris, after I'd saved her daughter Angie from being raped (Poolside Ch. 03), was an educational experience - but it had absolutely nothing to do with love. Doris was my second older woman of the summer, but unlike Connie, I had no positive feelings about Doris. To Doris I was nothing but a cock for her to appraise. Her arrangement with me to seduce her daughter was absolutely cold-blooded, as was the way she broke us up.

Angie was so completely open and curious about sex that I couldn't help liking her from the beginning. Perhaps it was her eagerness to do everything sexual with me that changed my feelings for her into love. Apparently I'm incapable of enjoying a woman as much as I enjoyed Angie without emotional involvement. The way Doris and her Aunt Karen first manipulated us and then broke us up really frightened me, ending any possible future with Angie. Some residual feelings of love for her remained, however.

At least we ended our brief love affair well. Our parting at the pool was bittersweet, but still a good memory.

My affair with Katrina (Poolside Ch. 04) was, of course, a completely different matter! However, as was the case with all of the women I enjoyed that summer, she came from a world where money was never in short supply. One of the things I loved about her was her determination to make the Olympic team through her own efforts, but we both knew that the coaching she'd received had been a consequence of her parents' wealth. I loved her enough to think we could get beyond money issues, but I wasn't foolish enough to believe it would be easy.