Popcorn Ch. 02

Story Info
The two couples take soft swing to the edge.
4.1k words
4.56
116.8k
31
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,143 Followers

Note: Sorry it's been so long but I've been busy. Seems that many of you like the soft swing stories so I'll keep it in this direction unless the feedback tells me to change it. Please read Popcorn Ch. 01 to get up to date. All rights reserved.

*

Sex the following few days was great but the men pushed their wives away when Wednesday came around.

"What's going on?" Robin asked Mark when he turned over when she came to bed naked.

"Nothing...you know..I'm just tired."

"So that's it," she grinned. "Cassie said Carl was hot on Monday but that was it. You two are saving it up for the weekend aren't you?"

Mark didn't answer.

"So you want to give Cassie all of your cum instead of me. And Carl is saving his for me."

Hearing it like that didn't set right with Mark. He turned over. "You know maybe this isn't such a good idea. I mean here we are talking about sharing cum with another couple. I don't want to lose you Robin."

"You're not," she whispered moving into his arms. "It's just that our sex life has dwindled to almost nothing until we started this. I forgot how much I missed it. And, neither of us have ever been with another person."

"No fucking right?"

"No fucking."

*

On Thursday morning Robin stopped by Cassie's house on the way back from the supermarket to repay her for some flour she borrowed. They normally stopped unannounced during the weekdays so she was surprised when Carl opened the door.

"Carl!"

He laughed. "Uh yeah...I live here."

"What are you doing home?"

"We had a power outage in our building and everyone went home to work on their home computers." He peeked at the short sundress Robin was wearing and moved aside. "Want to come in?"

Robin peeked around him into the house. "Uh..is.....Cassie here?"

"No, she's at the dentist office. She was called in to help out."

Things were different now since they had been intimate. "I probably shouldn't...you know."

"Come in. I won't attack you."

Robin glanced down at the shape of his bulge, which had steadily grown since she arrived. "Ok, but just for a few minutes." She moved by him and waited for him to close the door behind them.

"I have some flour that I owe Cas," Robin said nervous but very excited. "I'll put it on the kitchen table." She walked ahead of him into the kitchen and after setting the package on the table turned to find him inches away. "Carl."

"You didn't hug me when you came in."

She knew they normally hugged and planted light kisses on their cheeks. "Ok just a hug." But when she moved into his arms neither wanted to break apart. He felt her softness and she felt his hardness.

"You feel so good," he whispered before leaning over and lightly kissing her neck. "I've been thinking of you all morning."

"You...we..shouldn't," she said feeling his body heat and burning lips. She quickly pushed her upper body back but his hands on her upper hips held their lower bodies together. Their eyes locked while he shifted to the right until his hard bulge pressed into the flat junction between her thighs. "Carl...we.." Before she could finish his lips found hers.

The kiss turned into five minutes before their mouths broke apart. However their bodies stayed pasted together. As he moved his lips to her neck she rubbed down over his hard buns. "We have to stop."

"Neither of us wants to stop," he whispered allowing his fingers to drop down and cup her round buttocks.

Robin felt him pulling up her dress in the back and allowed him to touch over her barely covered soft ass. "Carl...please."

"You make me so hard. I want to fuck you so much." He slipped his finger down under the back of her panties and didn't stop them until his right middle finger moved between her warm thighs and into her moist pussy. "God you are so wet."

What will power Robin had quickly faded. Feeling another man's finger in her depths was hotter than she had imagined. She leaned back against the table and opened her legs. It made it easy for his hand and long finger to part her inner lips and sink fully inside. "You can't fuck me," she whispered.

Carl fingered her inside and back out five times slowly and moved his digit underneath until he found her swollen clitty. It was like pushing a hair trigger on a pistol. Robin lost it.

"Oh God...yes...touch me...right there...Oh God Carl I want it...touch me."

Carl smiled and leaned down to push down and off her wet panties. He glanced at her puffy swollen lips as she lifted her feet to allow him to remove her undies. As he stood back up he quickly opened his belt and pants. Before Robin knew what was happening his slacks fell to his feet and he pushed down his boxers.

Robin was holding onto his shoulders expecting his fingers to return to get her off but when he lifted her up onto the table and pushed open her legs she realized he had something else in mind. "NO CARL NO!" She quickly reached down and blocked his throbbing cock head from pushing into her moist hole.

"You want it. You said you wanted it," he groaned pushing his cock into the back of her hand.

"I want you to touch me. To make me cum," she said hoping that he would stop.

Carl took a deep breath and pushed back from the table. He glanced down at her hand still protecting her moist pussy. "You're right. This is wrong."

"Carl...please...I didn't mean I wanted you to....to fuck me." She pushed her thighs together and as she pushed down her dress she watched him pull up his boxers and slacks. "We can just touch."

"We..uh...you know.. you should probably..leave."

"Are you mad?" She asked moving off the table and picking up her blue panties from the floor. She didn't turn away from him as she lifted her dress and pulled them up her tanned legs.

"I don't know."

She snapped her bikini panties in place and moved over to him. "I'll make it up to you this weekend." Her right hand moved down to rub over his still swollen cock but he moved back.

She looked into his eyes seeing the disappointment. Without saying another word she turned and walked out of the house.

*

When Cassie returned home around 5PM Carl was working in the garage. She saw the bag of flour on the table.

Carl was lining up a piece of wood in the saw when the door opened. "Hi honey."

Cassie moved inside and closed the door. "Was Robin here?"

It took him by surprise. "Uh...no why?"

Cassie stepped back seeing the guilt on his face. "Shit, she was here and something happened. I saw the fucking flour on the table Carl."

"Fuck," he whispered remembering the flour. "Yeah she stopped by to drop off the flour. I uh forgot."

"What happened?"

"Happened?"

"Did you fuck her?" Cassie's face was crimson red.

"No," he answered quickly. "We...uh we you know."

"You bastard. When we started this soft swing thing I knew you couldn't stop until you fucked her." She turned and ran out of the shop slamming the door behind her.

"CASSIE WAIT!" He quickly turned to shut off the saw and take off his gloves and apron. By the time he made it to the house Cassie and her car was gone.

*

Robin was waiting on the sofa when Mark walked into the house from the garage. She had thought about not telling him about what happened with Carl but knew it would probably come out anyway. "Hi."

Mark stopped and looked around. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing...I mean nothing really bad." She had stripped off her clothes when she got home and took a shower. Now sitting in jeans and a sweater she stood and pulled him into her softness. "I love you."

"I love you too," he whispered before pushing her back. "Let's sit down and you can tell me what's up."

Robin moved next to him and held his hands in hers. "I uh...went to Cassie's house today to return some flour she gave me and only Carl was home. Cassie was working."

Mark moved back. "And..."

"Promise you won't be mad."

"Robin..."

"I...I mean we uh...started kissing and touching...BUT...we didn't you know...do it."

"You kissed and touched...while you were alone? Tell me everything."

Robin wiped a tear from her left eye. "We didn't plan for it to happen. I mean after last weekend it just happened. We kissed and then he...then he touched my ass and then...."

"He touched your pussy."

Robin nodded. "But...I was not going to let him put it in."

"He tried didn't he?"

"Mark it was both of us. We couldn't stop. After all that has happened. Please don't be angry."

"I'm not sure how I feel," he said turning away and walking back into the garage.

"Where are you going?"

He didn't answer and a few minutes later she heard the car leaving the garage.

*

Cassie was sitting in the coffee shop at the corner when she heard her cell phone. She picked it from her purse and saw Robin's caller ID. She thought about not answering it but wanted to hear what her version of the story was. "Hello."

"Hi," Robin said softly. "We need to talk."

"I know. Carl told me what happened."

"He did? I'm sorry...I mean I stopped by to return the flour and...it just happened. But....we...we didn't.."

"Fuck," Cassie said soft enough that no one heard her in the coffee shop.

'Yes. Cassie you are my best friend. I would never do that with your husband." Another tear rolled down Robin's cheek. "Are you home?"

"No, I'm out thinking about it." Cassie said. She heard someone coming into the door and turned to see Mark. "I gotta go."

Mark also thought about the popular coffee shop. At first he thought about stopping at the corner pub but wanted to keep a clear head while thinking about what to do next. He was about to go left to a series of tables but saw someone waving.

"Hi," Cassie said as she motioned for him to sit across from her in the back booth. "What are you doing here?"

"Probably the same reason you are here," Mark said sitting down. When the waitress came by he ordered a black coffee. "Did Carl tell you what happened?"

"Yes."

"What do you think we should do?" Mark asked seeing Cassie's breasts pushing out the front of her tight sweater.

"We?" Cassie asked. "What are you asking?"

"I'm not sure. But they violated what we started. It was supposed to be all of us together...you know messing around."

"God, you want to get even don't you?"

"I wasn't thinking that until I saw you."

Cassie took a sip of coffee and watched him do the same. "Where?"

"Uh...I'm not sure. His heart was beating quickly and his cock was starting to swell. "Do you have any ideas?"

"No, I've never did anything like this before," she grinned.

Again they were quiet as they tried to think of a place besides a motel. Mark smiled. "My brother is out of town for a month and I have his keys."

"Really?" Cassie asked. "Where does he live?"

"A few blocks from here. It's a nice condo."

"Should we do this?" She asked biting her lower lip. "I mean aren't we doing the same thing they did?"

"Yes. I think it's the only way."

Cassie looked at her clock. "It's seven o'clock. How long...you know?"

"Let's play it by ear," he grinned. He waved for the waitress. "Mary please give me the bill." They left her car in the lot and took his to the condo.

*

Robin kept looking out the window hoping that Mark would return but it was soon dark. She picked up the phone and called Cassie's house. Carl answered. "Is Cassie home?"

"No, she left when I told her what happened and hasn't returned," Carl said sounding nervous. "And Mark?"

"He left too. It's been over an hour. God Carl what did we do?"

"It was me. My fault."

"Mine too," she said. "Where do you think they went to?"

Carl thought. "I'm not sure. Let's give it some time for them to cool off."

"Call me if you hear anything," Robin said.

"You too," he said before hanging up.

*

Cassie walked ahead of Mark down the narrow path leading to the rear condo in a group of twelve. It was too narrow to walk side by side and she could feel his eyes on her rear.

When she got to number 12A she stopped and moved aside for him to unlock the door. Her eyes got big when she saw how hard he already was.

"I'll go in first and turn on the light," Mark said. He turned and saw how nervous she was.

Cassie followed him inside quickly thinking that someone might recognize her going into a place with another man. Once inside he closed the door behind her and pointed down a small hallway. "The living room is that way and the bedroom is upstairs."

Cassie turned and froze looking up the long stairway. "If uh...we are going to do this..I guess we should.."

"Go upstairs," he said finishing her sentence. He moved up behind her and put his large hands on her slim waist. She jumped at the touch but moved back into his body.

"Mark..."

"Shhh," he whispered. "I haven't been mad at Robin because I would have done the same." His head dipped and lightly kissed her tender neck.

"Ohhh," she moaned feeling the heat and sensation. Her ass moved back until it pressed into his hard bulge.

"You want it too, don't you?" He sucked in the right earlobe and flicked his tongue around the tip.

"Oh yes...yes...I want it. I want you to touch and kiss me," she said before twisting around and pulling his mouth down to hers.

Their bodies locked as their hands moved up and down their backsides. He lifted her top and pushed his hands down under the elastic waist of her scrub pants. After touching her panties he pushed under them feeling her soft flesh until he was cupping both bare buttocks in his hands. As he lifted her up she wrapped her long legs around his waist while keeping her covered pussy pressing into his hard-on.

Mark managed to look over her shoulder as he carried her down the hallway. He knew he couldn't carry her up the stairs this way so he headed to the large sofa.

Cassie's lips broke free when her body rested on the sofa beneath her. As he moved down to remove her shoes she pulled off her sweater. Their fingers raced to get her naked. She reached behind her to unclasp her bra while he pulled her white scrubs down over her plain white jockey panties. As he lifted the pants off her feet she lifted her hips and pushed her moist undies down over her glistening blonde pussy lips. She was not shy as her legs opened when he pulled the jockeys the rest of the way.

Mark remained fully clothed as he sat between her ankles. His right hand moved to her left knee and his left hand to her right one. They both watched his fingers move upward towards her waiting sex.

"Oh God Mark," she moaned when the fingers finally touched into her corn silk covering and then into her swollen pussy. "Touch me please..."

"You're so beautiful," he grinned rubbing over her raised clitty. While he explored with his right middle finger his other fingers opened her wider.

It was so nasty being exposed to another man like this. She wanted him to see and touch everything and everywhere. His fingers toyed and probed for the next ten minutes until he started kissing her inner right thigh.

"Oh God Mark...they only touched. Maybe you shouldn't...," but his tongue and lips moved closer to her honey pot. When his mouth was over her opened gash he looked up at her for permission. The passion in her eyes and a small nod told him to go for it.

"AHHHHH!" She cried out when his lips sucked in her clit and then his tongue pushed down into her depths. Back and forth they went until her hands were jerking his head into her need.

Mark lifted her ass up to dig his tongue deeper and deeper into her moist oven. Her pussy was wide open now with most of his mouth buried into her inner lips.

Never had Cassie had her pussy eaten this wild and uncontrolled. Carl had always been gentle so this was so different and so nasty. Her fingers moved from his head and grabbed into the sofa. "I'M SO CLOSE!"

Mark was about to take her over the edge when her cell phone went off in her purse. He paused.

"NO DON'T STOP!" She begged. "LiCK ME..SUCK ME...EAT ME!"

Mark's face was raw from the abuse and straw hairs rubbing against him. His tongue and lips were sore from pressing and nibbling. He had to end it soon and lifted his tongue up and down as quickly as possible on her pleasure button.

"NOW! OH YESSSS..NOW!"

Cassie was out for only a few seconds and when she returned she looked down to see Mark gently kissing the insides of her thighs. Never had she climaxed this strong before. 'Come here."

He looked up at her smile and kissed up over her bright red pussy lips, her navel and between her succulent breasts. Her chin lifted to allow him access to her sensitive neck before leaning her chin down to give him her mouth. As they frenched she pulled his shirt up his back until he leaned back to allow her room to remove it. "I want you naked against me," she giggled trying to reach between their bodies to open his slacks.

"Do you want to go upstairs? It's only 7:45."

"Yes, can we spend the whole night?" She joked letting loose of his belt.

"No, we only want to get even," he laughed. As they sat up her phone rang again. "Should you answer it? It has to be Carl?"

"No, I'll call him after we..I mean I...do you."

It was obvious what she wanted to do to him so he only smiled as they gathered up their clothing and ran up the stairs. He peeked up at her naked ass and moist pussy lips as she ran ahead of him and when they got to the master bedroom they stopped and looked at the huge bed. Messing around on a sofa and beach was one thing but on a bed between the sheets was something else.

"This feels so wrong," he said feeling nervous about what was to come.

"We can stop short of fucking," she said confidently reaching to open his slacks. The pants flew open and fell at his feet. As he kicked them aside she pushed down his boxers allowing his hard shaft to pop out at her and point upward.

"You're so hard," she gasped before curling her right fingers around it. Her thumb gathered the pre-cum from the tip and lathered up her palm before slowly stroking him. She giggled when his eyes closed. "Don't cum yet. I have something special for you."

It was special for Mark because blowjobs were not Robin's favorite thing. She had tried to provide them when they first were married but he knew that it bothered her so he didn't pressure her to do it anymore. Now as Cassie moved him onto his back on the bed he leaned back against the pillow and waited for her hot lips and moist tongue.

Cassie enjoyed blowjobs because she felt empowered and in control. She knew how to tease and control the man from cuming for a long time. Before marrying Carl she had practiced on more than a dozen men in college so having a different cock to taste was more than special. Her tongue started with his balls.

"OH FUCK!" Mark groaned not expecting that sensation. He peeked down as her tongue circled around each jewel as her fingers held his cock up proudly ready for the main course.

Cassie suckled and flicked his nuts before moving lower and lightly licking across his anus. Again he groaned which caused her to giggle. She teased around the puckered opening before moving back to his sac and then slowly up and around his long hard cock.

"Do you like it Mark?" she teased licking over the tiny hole in the tip.

*

Carl couldn't wait any longer. He had tried a few times to call her and decided to drive around and see if she was at a local bar or restaurant. When he drove by the Coffee Hut he saw her car in the lot. "Thank god," he whispered.

After moving into the café he stopped and looked but couldn't see her in any of the booths. He walked towards the restroom when Mary stopped him. "If you are looking for Cassie she was here but left with Mark."

"Mark? He was here?"

Slickman
Slickman
8,143 Followers
12