Prank Feud Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was further impressed that Matt could provide a solid base even as my body quaked atop him. "Oh shit!" He yelled out suddenly. There was a popping noise from beneath us as he cursed. I almost thought we were falling as he took a big step forward but stayed upright. "You all right?" He asked as my orgasmic fugue lifted.

"Never better, my God, Matt, your penis is amazing. My vagina is very thankful. What happened?" I may not have been in complete control of the volume of my voice ten seconds after an orgasm. Sorry if you heard that, Luke.

"I think we broke the lounger." Matt turned me to face the offending furniture.

"Oops!" I leaned in for a kiss. "It's my turn now, Matt. I need to ride your dick!" Again, probably not great at modulating the volume of my voice. "No more furniture, though."

"Probably for the best; you know we're responsible for that." He had a wry smile as he said it.

"Count me in for half the repair." My man was able to keep me suspended as we collected a couple of towels to place on the concrete. His thick penis did not leave my vagina for the entirety of the first time we had sex. I held him down and kissed him as I got my feet oriented to start doing the work. I started slow; even if we were well warmed up, his cock was just on the edge of being too much.

"You look good like that." Matt smiled up at me.

"What, on your amazing cock?" I smiled and teased.

"Yes, but, no, you are just so gorgeous. You're the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I fell for you at that first practice. And your pussy is incredible!" It was Matt that seemed to be a little too loud this time; I heard an annoyed grunt from Luke. I finally got comfortable on my new mount and started to rise and fall with greater gusto.

"You want to fuck me from behind, babe? I want to watch this." I noticed Candice's existence again for the first time in a while. The orgasm and Matt had that effect on me.

"You know that means I have to be facing them." Luke protested.

"We both know you'll just be watching my ass." Candice bragged.

"I did say I would follow you anywhere."

Matt gulped for air beneath me; I could scarcely believe how quickly we had transitioned from slow, methodical strokes to me bouncing up and down the entire length of his enormous member. I should have been satisfied with the two massive, mountain-moving orgasms that our pairing had provided. My man did not seem to mind as I continued to grind on him lying on the cement floor. We really did not need to be the cause of another broken lounger.

For long minutes, there were just the grunts and sighs as the deck outside the pools became home to positively gymnastic sex. The world receded as Matt and I stared into each other's eyes, only occasionally breaking our gaze for another kiss. Only the near rhythmic yips of Can sometimes managed to distract me from the building bliss and Matt's perfect body.

Candice was still watching intently as my brother railed her from behind. Being able to see each other as we made love to our chosen partners was still incredibly odd, but the night's momentum could not be stopped. Can finally bellowed out a robust and long cry as his arms fell, averting her gaze as her second, powerful climax had her shaking. I slowed to watch; I couldn't help it. Her arms were out before her and rump high as if she were prostrate in front of a monarch. If her last climax had her wailing, she had found a new octave on this one.

Luke continued to stroke in and out of her, eyes affixed to her ass. His hips quickened their movement as he grabbed her waist and thrust. "Enrk!" He cried out and then stopped his fast motions. My brother's eyes got wide. I looked away; watching Candy cum was one thing, but I did not need to watch my brother's facial expression as he filled his fiancée with sperm.

Matt reached up to play with my breasts as I pushed for higher momentum. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the music and the growing need for another quickly building release. Faster and faster, his whole cock filled and retreated from my pussy repeatedly. My vagina was on fire with pleasure, the flames licking throughout my body and catching other nerves alight wherever they found purchase. Matt moved a hand down to my clitoris and further fanned the inferno. Our bodies played in perfect sync for several more minutes.

"Oh God, Can, that was amazing." My brother's voice invaded the moans and sighs.

"Worried that it would get boring now that we are engaged?" She teased him.

Against my better judgment, I glanced over to them. Candice was now on her back with Luke over her as they punctuated the talk with a kiss. My brother's cock was still engorged, but it looked worn out, no longer rising. A thick glob of white semen stuck out brightly on Can's tanned, taut belly.

"Something tells me you will always keep me on my toes. Do you want to go take a swim with me?" He said, stroking Candy's cheek. "I have my fill of being able to see Leia have sex."

"No, I want to watch this through." She replied with a kiss. "You sure you don't want to stay here with all of this?"

"Your pussy has no sway over me, woman!" Luke exclaimed and then kissed Candice. "For like three minutes." He laughed and then dove into the nearby diving pool to getaway.

I turned my vision back to my incredible labors. The feeling of my vagina stretched to its limits as Matt kept the pressure up on my clitty was astounding. Every nerve sang out in perfect harmony; if you have ever accidentally superheated pure water in the microwave, you may get a similar idea of how my body was feeling. It was possible to get the water well past the boiling point without cavitation occurring. All it would take was a single extra stimulation, and I would explode into a powerful, blinding climax. Matt's eyes looked determined; he was doing everything in his power to push me to further unprecedented heights. Minutes ticked by as it seemed like that precipice should be met at any time, but more energy kept compacting into my body as I screamed and moaned. My partner had me feeling freer than ever before.

"I'm..." Matt tapped my thigh excitedly, his face suddenly contorted with concern.

"Just a little longer; I'm close." I belted out. My own fingers replaced his on my clit. His actions felt nice, but I had experience on my side.

"I can't..." Matt pleaded.

Reader, I was so close that nothing was going to stop me from my earthshaking, cataclysmic orgasm. I eschewed my usual caution when it came to sex to greedily collect what was mine. My whole body hummed in perfect rhythm with the angelic choir and orchestra. "Yes, you can. It's fine, Matt." I knew exactly what I was sanctioning.

"No... I'm gonna..." Matt cried, but he was too late. His teeth were gritted as his magnificent cock began to unload blast of molten semen deep within my vagina. "Gah!" He cried out as he unleashed the next massive torrent. I had no previous experience to judge things by. A guy had never had sex with me without a latex shield. Maybe it was because his cock was already filling me to the brim, or perhaps it was the warmth that flooded into me. Like the water in the microwave, when the surface is disturbed, at least part of the liquid flashes into steam, causing an explosion.

If my last two orgasms were epic, this one was beyond the ability of my vocabulary to describe, but I will make a paltry attempt. I could not keep my body sat up, I fell against Matt's chest. The thumping of his heart added the single missing bass element to the orchestra; this made the crescendo crash harder through my veins. This climax exploded from my clitty, hitting the packed fuel in my vagina, causing the massive conflagration to fully engulf and consume our thrumming bodies. My eyes were clenched as I turned my face away from Matt to keep from yelling in his ears as my body was entirely taken by pleasure.

My screams were an attempt to at least partially quell the firestorm that was too pleasurable to contain in my spasming and quaking body. Matt's hips pushed up into me in a quick little burst of motion that preceeded another big release of heat into my vagina. My body seemed to transmute the sensation as further fuel for the engulfing climax. Flames danced across my vision, reds, oranges, violets, and silvers, each seeming to be a rainbow of shades on their own. My womanhood throbbed clenched against the massive cock in time with our phantom orchestral accompaniment; it would not let go.

More than the epic power of bliss, pressed through my veins by every contraction of my pussy, was the length of the climax. Time seemed to dilate, stretching out to the infinite. The sensation ratcheted up with each breath. But, eventually, like all great things, the fog lifted, and control returned to my shell, seemingly wrung out of every ounce of pleasure it was capable of. When my eyes opened, Matt was smiling. Our lips met wordlessly, another long makeout session ensued; this time, it had a far more languid quality as our bodies had diffused all energy into an all-engulfing orgasm.

"I never..." Matt was again at a loss of words, and his breathing was labored. His ejaculation must have taken everything out of him. "Sorry."

"For what? The best orgasm of my life?" I whispered back in his ear, Candice was still watching, but this was just for us.

"I shouldn't have... I should have held out..." His eyes flashed anger; from his words, it was focused on himself. "That was the first time I ever had sex without a condom."

"We have another thing in common," I replied with a smile and another long kiss. "That was... Wow..." Like I said, reader, I was bereft of vocabulary. "Don't worry too much; I am on birth control," I added to reassure him. "I... I just couldn't stop."

"So, do we fit together?" he queried, this time louder.

"I think so, but I need more attempts to be sure."

"How about dinner tonight after practice?" Matt asked with a smile. "My place?"

"Do you have roommates?" He nodded. "Then I have to decline; you are coming over to my apartment. I don't think my roommate will be home all weekend." I looked over to Candice, who had finished watching, and was headed over to join her man in a swim. "I feel I may need to scream some more when we get together."

"Deal. I am still cooking."

"Okay, I won't fight you, but I can cook. You want to take a swim and rinse off?"

"Ah, but cooking is my secret weapon to win your heart." Reader, he did not need another secret weapon; I was already his. "That sounds like another good plan." Matt held me close; I was luxuriating on the feeling of his beating heart in his rugged chest. I couldn't resist one more lovely kiss.

I stood up, Matt's fat cock finally falling free of my vagina. I suddenly felt empty, but I knew there would be many enthusiastic returns. "I'll meet you in the pool, there is something I have always wanted to do, and this may be my only chance." I helped Matt to his feet and made my way to the long ladder of the high dive platform.

Matt's eyes lingered on me as he jumped in the pool, even if he had already deposited a staggering amount of semen deep inside me. His spent penis hung pendulously between his legs, never seeming to fully relax. Did I swish my hips seductively under his gaze? Of course, he needed to be as addicted to my body as I was to his.

My legs shook with each step up the rungs; I had yet to recover from the trio of epically increasing powerful orgasms. Matt's sperm and my nectar slowly slid down my legs in big, sticky globulets. The power of that night drew me up the rise inextricably.

I had a slight trepidation that diving sans clothing might somehow hurt, but there was one more college bucket list item I could check off the list. Skinny dipping and public sex were both scratched through. I walked to the edge and looked down at the six sets of eyes on the far side of the pool, watching my every movement. I turned around, took a deep breath, and then attempted the same dive that started this evening.

My body, although tired and well used, responded perfectly. I twisted, turned, and tumbled perfectly through the air before entering the water with nary a disturbance. Maybe Matt and Luke really had something going with the team-building activities.

Candice -- Reflecting on a little earlier

Reader, looking back at things, I felt terrible for demanding that Luke fuck me from behind as I watched my closest friend have sex. He didn't need to see his sister ride an enormous cock. I have no idea why I was so curious, but I needed to see everything in their pairing. Maybe I was having difficulty with the physics; it just didn't seem possible.

I was in awe of how Leia moved her body; she was an absolute vision. I couldn't believe how her tiny pussy could envelop his massive cock. Beyond that, she was bucking on him like a madwoman screaming, moaning, and shouting in pleasure. I had lived with Leia for the entirety of our college life, and I had never overheard her in that much bliss.

Have I mentioned how perfect Luke's penis feels as he fills me to the brim? Or how he can move his hips just the right way? Every nerve was touched off in an exemplary fashion, and each stroke pushed more pleasure into my tight body. We always had fantastic sex; from the very start, our bodies fit together just right. He has a curve to his cock that hits all the right places deep within me.

There was a desperate quality to Luke's strokes; I knew he was getting close, one of his strong hand's gripped down on my hip to get better leverage. His more dexterous fingers found my clit. His testicles had been swinging into the greedy gal for several minutes, but when his fingers found me, my God. My arms seemed to suddenly lack the ability to hold me off the lounger, and I collapsed forward; my body gave over to a blinding and powerful orgasm. I screamed and shrieked as unbridled joy cascaded through every part of my being.

Luke knew my body so well he could extend my orgasms by removing focus from my clitty, she had already provided all she could to this climax, and he pushed harder with his hips. I knew my man could not hold out much longer, but maybe he didn't want to ejaculate as his sister watched. We went faster and faster, pushing my screaming ecstasy higher with each fevered stroke.

I screamed, and my body quaked; I would easily rank that particular orgasm in my top three. Maybe I like Leia watching me cum. It would certainly explain why I kept coming back to masturbate with her. Luke's motion stopped as he pressed his big cock as far as he could into my spasming vagina. Volley after volley of his hot seed filled me as my soulmate, and I's climaxes seemed to intertwine; I hoped I was pushing his body to new heights as he was mine.

Luke and I had eschewed condoms about a month into our dating. They seemed like an unnecessary expense; neither of us would have sex with anyone else. Reader, I knew from the first time we kissed that Luke was my destiny, soulmate, and everything. It would still be a whole year until Luke did not pull out before he finished. Even though I had an IUD, we weren't taking any chances. The first time he came in me, it was accidental, but the way our bodies resonated together as we came made it rather addicting.

While we both came down from our orgasmic high and made out more than just a little. Leia rode like a bull rider, crying out more yips and moans than I had ever heard from her. I flipped on my tummy when Luke went to the pool, and I kept watching. It was quite the show. When they both finished, spectacularly, the spell seemed to lift, and I made my way back to Luke. Before I did, though, I went and found my panties and set my necklace and ring with them on the lounger that Luke and I had not broken.

"Sorry, babe, I know that was weird," I said, putting my arms around his neck and pulling him in close. "It started with me wanting to make sure he didn't hurt her, then, I got curious." Luke looked ill at ease.

"I know, Can, I know. It was just really uncomfortable."

"Your penis didn't seem too uneasy," I smirked at him.

"You have clearly never been on the receiving end of your pussy. I would walk through hell for you." Luke grabbed the edge of the pool with one hand and reached out for me with the other; he brought me in close. His blue eyes sparkled so perfectly above his cute if crooked nose. I grabbed him and held on as we kissed; I ran my hands through his short sandy blonde hair.

Reader, have I expressed how much I love this man? My nerdy, whether he thought he was or not, funny, handsome ballplayer. My boy had so much confidence on the field but could be shy and awkward outside of it. He was very much the introvert between him and his outgoing sister. He was my world, reader, and we were almost too scared to know what to do about our feelings when we were younger. I can't believe that I am saying this but thank you, Leia, for providing the kick we needed to get together. Somehow, I know she'll read through this.

I think we floated and exchanged kisses and sweet declarations of our love for several minutes as we swam in the water. Eventually, our sanctuary was disrupted as Matt jumped into the pool about twenty yards away.

"Where's Leia?" I asked as he surfaced with a smile.

"She had to do something." He said, pointing to Leia as she swished her booty and was drawn to the high dive.

"Is she going to dive naked?" Luke asked with a bit of concern in his voice.

"It sure seems like it."

We all three watched spellbound as she stepped to the platform's edge. Even Luke couldn't look away from his nude twin. She was too far to make out any accurate detail. Damn, her butt looked good as she turned around to start her dive. Leia flipped, twisted, and turned in an even better recursion of her first jump from the night. My best friend was always so humble and almost contrite about her skill. Truthfully, she was just as talented as her brother.

I swam over to meet her as she emerged from the water. "Oh my God, Leia! That was even better than the first dive!" Matt and Luke clapped and cheered as well, but seemed to give us some space to talk for a minute as they conversed

"Was it? At least I didn't have to worry about my suit falling apart this time." She gave me a grimace that was barely containing a smile.

"I said April Fool's earlier," I replied and patted her shoulder. "It seemed like the perfect revenge for your prank all those years ago. It even got you a chance with the guy you have been crushing on for a couple years." I couldn't help my voice sounding proud.

"I suppose we are even then, and it is past midnight." She rolled her eyes at me. "Did we put on a good show?"

"I can't believe he fit. Your pussy looks so small. Especially for a tall girl."

"He went so slow and purposefully, Candice, I came fucking hard."

"I noticed. You're not one for yelling, normally."

"I know, but that cock, and that man, holy shit! You are the yelling type, but that seemed louder than typical."

"Luke's cock is amazing, perfectly curved. Sorry, Leia."

"It's fine, Candy. It's still weird to hear you brag about the guy who shared a womb with me, but who else will you girl talk with?"

"Candy? You know I hate that."

We must have gabbed for five more minutes. Matt and Luke seemed to be getting along, which was necessary because of how Leia and Matt kept looking at each other; reader, her new beau, would be a part of all our lives for quite a while. My fiancé and Leia's new partner still seemed friendly even after what happened.

"I think we need a rematch since you insist we cheated." I challenged Leia. I didn't want this night to end. I knew her competitive spirit would not allow her to ignore the contest.

"As long as the boys agree, I would love to kick your ass this time." Luke and Matt agreed almost immediately; a pair of naked girls are hard to say no to.

1...345678