Preet Kaur - The Town Whore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to get our new black dildo and returned to my wife, who had already started lubricating in anticipation. The sheer sloshing of secretions as her pussy lips extended to fit Inder's penis was enough to keep my mind occupied for at least a week. It was a mesmerizing sight to witness, Preet's clean shaved pussy devouring the black snake. Her pussy lips stretched around that thick equipment and it took a few minutes to adjust to the girth.

However, Preet took the entire penis with no difficulty. As his penis bottomed inside her pussy, she let out a loud grunt. I took my time and began the see-sawing action gradually. Preet's moans made it clear that she was enjoying the sensation of being milked and fucked at the same time.

"Fuck me Inder," she whimpered as I cranked up the tempo.

"Haven't you waited long enough?" she asked.

Preet collapsed forward in a tremendous orgasm that I had only seen a few times before. Because the bottles were nearly filled, I paused the machine and removed the pumps. Preet laid there naked, enjoying the sensation of a powerful climax. As she gathered up her clothing and went to refresh herself, I tidied up.

As she sat next to me after returning from the bathroom, she added, "You're going to make me a full slut."

"How about dropping off some fresh milk at your friend's house?" She said, slapping me on the thigh.

"Are you sure?"

"It's for Anju's kid, of course. Go ahead and give it to your friend. Perhaps he'll save a few bottles for himself," she said, chuckling.

I grudgingly got up, packaged the bottles according to the directions, and dropped them off at their house. Because Inder was not at home, Anju accepted the package. She thanked me profusely, but I replied, "No problem, Bhabhi. She has a lot of milk, and a lot of it would have gone to waste anyhow."

I got home after hanging out with a few of my buddies and sat next to her on the sofa. Preet glanced at me as the film was nearing completion and asked, "Did you give it to Inder or Anju?" Her hand slid up to my crotch and touched my pecker, which was in a normal state.

"You need to know this," she murmured softly as she stroked my small bulge.

"During our visit last weekend, I slept on their marriage bed," she softly said, measuring my reaction. My aroused penis did not disappoint her.

"Anju recommended that I feed her baby. It seemed strange, but there was a certain warmth and comfort that a child gets from genuine feeding that the bottle could never replace."

To say the child was hungry would be an understatement. After about 15 minutes, I had to switch sides and give him my second breast."

Soon after, your friend crept up behind me and softly patted my buttocks. He looked at me lovingly and then, without warning, he lifted the scarf to see his kid suckling on my breast. Pleased with the contented face of his child, he kissed lightly on his cheeks. In that endeavor, his cheek brushed across my breast. He took his time before walking away."

Preet began massaging my penis, which was a stiff rod, and kissing me.

"I knew one day you'd feed my children," he remarked as he patted my buttocks while getting out of bed.

That was enough to make me ejaculate in my underwear. It was the first time she jerked me off. Until that time, we'd either have intercourse or she'd suck me off. After that very humiliating episode, I took a hot bath. She briefly joined me in the shower before leaving me to ponder my predicament. Behind my back, a lot had happened. I felt like a total moron.

"How did you get into all of this?" I asked as I tossed and turned in bed that night.

"It was all due to you. Thanks to you, Anju found the unique pantie you had given me, as well as the dildo you had carelessly left in our bathroom drawer. Imagine if she had discovered the 9-inch black dildo you bought now.

"Is she blackmailing you?"

"Not much, but she asked for a favor, and knowing she knew our secret, I didn't want to say no. What, after all, is the harm in donating breast milk?"

"Yes, physically feeding his son on their bed and having that bastard gazing on my breasts felt uncomfortable, but also extremely erotic."

"Does that mean he didn't kiss his son?"

"No," she responded, with a smile. Preet was now playing with me, and I felt like an idiot. What more had she concocted, I wondered?

"He fondled my butt and said, "You have a perfect ass. "

"I hope Manni is making good use of it."

"What happened at the dinner table?"

"At the table, he touched my buttocks and thighs whenever he could. In case you didn't see, his son was glancing at me."

"Sunny and Inder have both seen your breasts now," I joked. She blushed and said, with a mischievous smile, "Manni, I was breastfeeding the babies when they noticed it. It's not the same thing at all."

"He kept serving me food, telling me that I needed to eat enough to produce milk."

"Preet, you have magnificent breasts, and I believe your ass is nothing short of legendary," he stated shamelessly as he fondled it under the table.

"OMG," I managed to exclaim. I was astonished that it happened right in front of me.

For the following few days, my mind was in a state of confusion. On the one hand, I genuinely wanted her to have a lover, and Inder seemed like a plausible choice in my opinion, but on the other hand, he was seducing my wife, and it appeared that his wife was supporting him in some way. Anju's pregnancies were both achieved through in-vitro fertilization, and both of her deliveries were caesarian. There were several issues, but her inability to nurse was something I only recently learned from Preet.

It was a bizarre turn of events for Inder because he was reputed to be the most potent guy; doctors attested to it, and if it had been any other woman, she would have become pregnant right away. Preet was a very fertile woman, since she conceived in the second month of our marriage. Inder would quickly impregnate my wife if he were to mount her. Preet despised pills, and because breastfeeding gave natural protection, we didn't use any at all.

Preet appeared submissive to him and his wife, and I had the impression that if things weren't working out with Sunny, they might with Inder. Sunny's wife had told me that I should be cautious and keep a tight check on Preet because she thought she was on the verge of committing adultery. She had seen Sunny kissing her, which was one of the reasons she pushed Sunny to move to a separate workplace.

I seriously considered the possibility that Anju was blackmailing Preet into taking care of her family duties and would soon entice her to perform her bedroom chores as well. Anju was a different kind of woman: she was calm, chilly, and calculated. It was difficult to read her, and I would not have thought so if Inder hadn't told me about her. She never once protested Inder's extramarital affairs; she recognized that such liberties were necessary to keep Inder happy. She was the type of woman who could lure women in order to keep her husband pleased.

Curiosity got the better of me at this point, and I decided to breach the cardinal rule and check her phone. We trusted each other totally, kept our phones unlocked, and never felt the need to keep anything from one another. However, I was concerned about what was going on behind my back and whether she was being abused, so I decided that it was better to be safe than sorry. I promised myself that I wouldn't exaggerate it because everyone has some skeletons in their closets; it shouldn't come as a surprise if I found a few in hers as well.

Her phone was empty, with no texts exchanged between her and Inder or Anju. Even the messages she and Sunny exchanged were normal. I thought I was exaggerating, but I had set up a method to back up my conversations on my computer and decided to check it out just to be sure, and to my astonishment, there were a lot of messages exchanged between Anju and Preet.

Reading the messages, I was certain that Anju was taking advantage of her because of the pantie and dildo she discovered in our house. Her requests were mostly innocuous--dropping off lunch, picking up groceries, breastfeeding her infant, and so on.

However, the wording became vague at some point, and it appeared that she was hinting that at some point in the future, she should also help keep her husband's bed warm on occasion. As if that wasn't enough, she implied that Inder's eldest son would be coming of age and would require feminine attention; she didn't want him sleeping with prostitutes and foreigners, as she referred to the local American women.

I was embarrassed with myself for betraying her, but I reminded myself that my main worry was for Preet, and I had no intention of stopping what was going on. There was no reason for me to second-guess Preet's judgment. If she didn't find anything unpleasant, nothing must have happened. Even though Preet claimed to despise Inder, he had clearly captured her attention.

Inder had darker skin than the majority of the men in our community. He was around Preet's height, maybe an inch or so taller than her. Most men felt I was shorter than Preet; despite her sumptuous shape, she appeared taller. I knew she was the same height as me, and Inder appeared to be a little shorter. However, most of it was due to his large build. His limbs were unusually long for his height. He was wearing size 12 shoes, and I had a strong suspicion that he was the owner of a cock the size of a 9-inch dildo. It would also be pretty dark.

Inder was a flamboyant man who had sampled many ladies in his life, the majority of whom were white women. During a 10-year period as a single father, he lived the life of the most eligible bachelor yet avoided the ladies in our community. Anju didn't mind and either mocked or made fun of his irresponsible behavior, which had been a recurring theme in their 8-year marriage with him. Inder had shown a keen interest in her since relocating to the United States following our marriage. It was as if he had finally found the beauty in her that he had been looking for so long.

Preet had an unusually milky white complexion, pale pink areola, and light-colored pussy lips for an Indian lady.She had that perfect waist that made it simple to deliver babies and that men found very attractive. She was a sophisticated lady and quite conscientious about her personal hygiene. Other ladies smelled all the time, and many didn't even shower twice a day. Preet took all the required precautions to ensure that she was always in an immaculate state that could entice any male.

My subconscious was preparing me to accept my fate. I had reached out to a few online forums for assistance in this matter, and everyone had told me to be careful what I wished for. After hearing my story, they had no doubt that something would happen in the near future.

I eventually fell asleep as these thoughts shifted continuously through my mind. I awoke late in the morning, and only after she shook me up, saying, "Wake up, you lazy bum."

"What all do you want me to be?" I rubbed my eyes and glanced at my lovely wife, who was fresh from her morning shower.

"House Maid, Milk Maid, and Town Whore," she chuckled as she kissed me on the lips.

If you really want to see me in that avatar, you should take over the household management.

I smiled and went to the restroom. We had undoubtedly advanced our relationship to a whole new level. Although Preet still didn't want to live out our fantasies, she openly discussed them, and it was evident that she craved them just as much as I did, but she appeared more mature about it; or so I thought.

In the kitchen, I hugged her from behind and kissed her neck passionately. She quietly said, "Don't get fresh with me. You're not going to get anything today. You wanted to be a cuckold, so get used to it. "

"At the very least, I can hug my wife, right?"

"Yes, you can, and you can even kiss her, just not on her lips," she said.

"Inder is going to be home this afternoon and mount me during my milking period," she remarked as she shooed me away.

"Do the laundry and vacuum," she said.

"The house is a complete mess," she grumbled to herself.

I was delighted by the new ritual she had established, and she seemed to be settling into the position of cuckoldress. I reminded myself that there was still hope and that not all was lost.

To be continued...