Preet Kaur - The Town Whore Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"'Let's meet tonight and you can try it,' he added. Lustful thoughts of mating with him flooded her mind. Did he propose to consummate her marriage? Such a low-class, ordinary looking man taking her on her wedding night. Is it even plausible? What sort of opportunities would they even have on a moving train? Did he know she was traveling back to Delhi? Should she tell him?"

"Preet considered herself to be an experienced woman. Making out several times with one person can count as experience but not knowledge. In his presence--a low-class, elderly, dark-skinned man--she was lubricating. Was Abhi an alpha-male? She never felt helpless in front of him. True, Inder's father was blackmailing her but instead of getting repulsed by that idea, why was her body preparing her for the mating. They were diametrically opposite of each other, but those contrasts drew and not repelled her."

"He took her phone number and left. During the reception, Preet did her best to mask her nervousness. In the crowd, she saw him sitting in the corner; her eyes riveted on him. That's when we spoke and she shared her quandary. Sexually agitated, she behaved the way she did on her first date with Abhi."

"Preet sent a message to him, through me, that read, 'Not tonight--traveling to Delhi tonight by train.' Why did she send that message, if she had no intention of entertaining him? Was she leading him? As he read the message, his lips curled in a self-congratulatory smile. He read it correctly. The audacious man replied, 'All under control--spacious AC compartment booked on the same train. If you agree, please feed your husband an energy drink mixed with the special tonic (ointment).' Preet dropped her jaw after reading it. I wasn't aware of the actual content of those messages. She fidgeted. She calmly posed for the photographs with her lovely smile. As they settled on the stage, after posing for the pictures, a servant walked onto the stage with two glasses of milkshakes. Preet looked at Inder's father; he nodded, confirming those were the drinks he referred to."

"Beads of sweat formed on her forehead. I tapped it with my kerchief. She hesitated, but picked up the glass before he could offer it to Manni. Manni, surprised with the gesture, took a sip. The photographer snapped at that moment while they posed. He returned the favor by offering her the same glass. After tasting the milk, her nervousness vanished. It was just a milkshake! Still, we saw him grin."

Nupur's narration stunned me. It was intense and utterly humiliating to hear what Abhi, Inder, and his father subjected us to. I had never thought of Inder's dad as a potential suitor for Preet. I knew of his wayward ways and, given a chance, he would mount her. The idea stirred my loins; perhaps much more than the thought of Inder or Abhi taking her. Preet was way out of his league and that disparity between the two made the fantasy intense, as it was hardly workable. What surprised me was Preet's attraction to him; her willingness to risk her marriage. Although Nupur claimed Inder's father blackmailed Preet but I felt he seduced her. A normal woman needs an excuse before commencing on such illicit affairs--seldom does it spring out of nowhere. Even though I kept quiet throughout, I was fidgeting with my painful erection under the comforter.

"It was time for us to leave when he sent his next message. 'I am honored. Shall we seal the deal then? Before we leave this place? P.S. It was just a milkshake.' This time it was directly on her cellphone. Everyone was busy with the cleaning activities. Preet & I had packed our luggage the previous night. She texted him back after evaluating her plan, 'Meet me in 5; same place.'"

Nupur slid her hand into my lap and, groping my bulge, asked, "Are you doing ok?" She checked for my racing heartbeat and said, "My God, it seems you are having a heart attack."

"Honestly tell me you always wanted to be a cuckold, right?" she asked, nuzzling my neck. She softly kissed me and whispered, "I would wager if you had been aware of it, you would have still ached to see it. Your heart would have filled with rage, but your cock would be hard like a rock, your heart thumping away as you silently waited for it to happen."

Nupur could connect with people. In her innocuous way, she becomes your confidante and pries personal details of yours. She had been kind to narrate that episode in excruciating detail. So, I felt compelled to share my story with her. Even Preet was unaware of this. It was early in my high school days. I had moved to the US and finished my high school and college education in the US. After a few short-lived affairs, I connected with a blonde girl from a different high school. She was very much into me for a few months and then one day she left me for a black, high school jock. It shocked me to learn that she dumped him. But she stunned me by giving him a blowjob on their first date--even before she officially broke up with me. In my 3-month affair, she didn't allow me anything more than kissing. The seed sowed that night had grown into this full-blown fetish. Still, it was never this strong; with Preet, it was almost as if I found my blonde girlfriend again. I briefly explained it to Nupur. She was right. I would have let the old codger take my wife, even if I knew about his insidious plan.

"Preet sent me to clear the change rooms," Nupur continued. "I confirmed it was all clear and bolted the door. As I rushed back, I saw Inder's father confidently stride. Preet following him at a distance. As she passed me, she whispered, 'You know what to do.'"

Preet shared what happened in the room a few days later. In fact, Nupur's account was incomplete, devoid of crucial details. Preet, in her style, dropped hints but didn't share it entirety. I stitched the two versions and presented it for the sake of brevity and clarity.

As soon as Preet stepped inside, he took her in his arms as prince charming and planted his lips on hers. Preet was expecting and offered her lust filled kiss. Unlike the last time, she was the aggressor as she pushed her tongue into his mouth. Inder's father knew Preet was lusting for him now and was his slut. He pressed her breasts and kneaded her butt as he swapped saliva with her. She had experienced such intensity only with her first kiss with Abhi. It was surreal--kissing an older man on her wedding day.

The kiss lasted a solid 5 minutes. "Did you really think it had my special tonic?"

Preet blushed and avoided looking at him and eventually hit him on her chest.

"You thought, right?" he giggled. She nervously laughed.

"Were you disappointed it didn't?"

"Come on Babuji," she made a face and looked away. He pulled her and kissed her lips again. Preet let him be the aggressor and explore her mouth with his tongue.

"Don't waste any time now," he said and pushed on her shoulders. She knew what he wanted. Kneeling, she looked at him nervously.

"What pretty lips." He deeply exhaled as he rubbed her lips with his thumb. The thick, battered skin of his thumb left no doubt about the hard labor this man must have undertaken during his younger years.

Preet tugged on the knot of his traditional Indian Salwar, and it fell. Ignoring his dark, skinny legs, she focused on the sizable bulge. His large boxer shorts left nothing to her imagination. She pulled on the rubber band and out flopped the darkest penis she had ever seen. It was black, shriveled, and menacing piece of meat. Watching it in that semi-rigid state sent shivers down her back. It dropped amidst a patch of graying hair. She had only seen such a cock in porn movies. This, however, was real; something that she could touch, smell, and taste. The intense, musky odor from his genitals enamored her. Manly odors of genitals mixed with the sweat of hard day's work, always fascinated her.

She took the knob between her lips and suckled on it. Preet relished his salty crown and licked precum off the tip. Inder's father calmly stood there and let Preet satisfy her curiosity. She caressed his testicles and bobbed her head on his semi-erect penis. His sacs captivated her more than his cock--they were unusually large, a clear sign of his virility. As she charmed him, he moaned and relished her tongue. His pleasure was both physical and psychological. Mating with such a young and pretty woman who was way above his league. As she adroitly sucked him, he understood Preet was no amateur. He had hit a jackpot and found the perfect slut for his retirement. The taboo situation had certainly edged both of them and after 7 minutes, he flooded her mouth with his semen. Without his urging, she let him cum inside her mouth. Unlike Abhi, he didn't splatter it all on her face. He nuzzled his penis on her lips as she wrapped it.

As they were stepping out, he said, "Oh, about the tonic. It is a very potent medicine for husbands. But you have to deliver it in a natural vessel."

Leaning forward, he murmured into her ear, "Like your vagina, anus, or mouth."

"You are free to think if the milkshake had the tonic or not. I won't tell you the truth."

We headed to the train station soon after that. Nupur tried to pry out the details, but Preet kept mum and only told her he was trying to blackmail her. She was trying to convince him she had nothing to do with Abhi.

Thinking about it. I could imagine how proud Inder's father may have felt that day. Cuckolding someone on their wedding day with someone as young and pretty as Preet should have indeed inflated his ego.

It was enough for me to leak my semen. It was almost 10:00 and Nupur had not even reached the interesting part yet. She was yawning already, so I offered to make tea for her.

"You are desperate, aren't you?" she said, patting on my butt as I put the utensils on the stove.

"Preet always has the best things in life!" she said, yawning.

"What do you mean?"

"Best looks, best body, best libido, best husband. You name it. She has it all!"

"Are you jealous?" I smiled.

"No. Just human."

Our wedding happened in Amritsar. Preet grew up there while I lived in Delhi before moving to the US. We were heading back to Delhi. Our plan was to leave on our honeymoon the following evening. Inder stayed back from some business. I don't remember seeing his father. In fact, I had only seen him a few times during our marriage, so I even doubted the veracity of the story. About 20 of my relatives were traveling back with us to Delhi that evening.

We had booked several berths in a compartment. However, the overcrowded 3AC compartments didn't suit Preet. Fortunately, Nupur was traveling with us, but she had made a separate booking and her seat was in the 2nd AC compartment, right next to ours. One seat was vacant, which she offered to Preet.

It had been a long day; many folks had slept only 2 hours the earlier night because of the wedding preparations. Even Preet & I were busy with festivities and wedding rituals. Still, everyone was enthusiastic about indulging in a card game while nursing on alcohol. The journey was a good 10+ hours, and the train was running late, which meant we would only reach the next morning. As we left the station, I freshened up and Preet retired to Nupur's compartment. The men joked about my plight--equating me to a breeding stallion who had sensed a mare in heat but couldn't mount.

Due to off-season and weekday travel, the train was empty except for the 1st and 2nd AC compartments. The TC did a quick check and left our group alone as we were returning from a wedding. With a small bribe, all the sundries arrived promptly and people settled in within the first hour.

Preet and I had spent time together that week, but we were often interrupted. Still, we had acquainted ourselves well. Preet wasn't shy and after initial hesitation she spoke with me openly and pried out everything she wanted to learn. She looked slightly different each day, but my fondness for her only grew. I admired her beauty at every opportunity and longed to be alone in her company.

Preet looked stunning on the day of the wedding. She wore light makeup that dulled her pale complexion and deep red-colored lipstick that suited her dress. She opted to wear a small bindi and had tied hair in a knot behind her head. Later in the evening, for the reception, she let her hair loose with locks of wavy, silky hair gently falling by the side of her face. She looked divine in that simple hairstyle. I admired how she played with strands of hair, knowing that she was the center of attention.

As I imagined about her, she strode in after removing her makeup, but still in her bridal attire. Her beauty mesmerized me. The pale complexion shone clearly in that dimly lit train compartment. Her lips without lipstick looked far more alluring. I wished Nupur had offered us the cabin. Finding an opportune moment, I grabbed her hand and led to Nupur's compartment. It was relatively quiet and empty there. Standing by the doors, she asked, "What do you want now?"

"I just wanted to see your beautiful face," I sighed.

"Ogling me the whole day hasn't been enough?"

"You could have booked a 1st AC cabin."

"Those were reserved already."

"Plane tickets then?"

"How could we have spent time alone talking like this, then?"

She grinned, and we chatted for a good hour about mundane things. She knew I was smitten by her. I couldn't believe my luck. She was a tease and thrived on attention and made sure that she got plenty of it.

Someone called for me and just as I was departing, she kissed my cheeks and bid goodbye.

"Preet crashed on the berth after returning," continued Nupur. "I slid next to her and whispered, 'Do you realize what sort of scandal you created? Couldn't you have said no to that bastard boyfriend of yours? How could you be so reckless? Ruining your marriage even before you live your married life?'"

"'Don't you lecture me, Nupur,' frowned Preet. 'I had no plans to do any of this. It just happened. Abhi threatened me and I thought by indulging him, I could avert it. You don't have to worry about him.'"

"And added Inder and his father to the queue. That's one step forward, two steps behind!"

"Preet giggled and turned to face me."

"'You are so gorgeous, Preet,' I said as I kissed her on the lips."

"We had experimented with it a few times, but we prefer having sex with men; although sometimes we indulged each other," Nupur explained.

"Preet kissed me deeply. 'It reminded me of your wedding day as well.'"

"Preet whispered, 'it was kinky to hear both of them say that I should spread my legs for men from his family. Actually saying it and meaning it too!'"

"'I am sure your fantasies of a human cow would have come back to you,' I blurted. Preet laughed uncontrollably but agreed by nodding. 'What are you going to do about it?'"

"I told her that Inder's father was prowling for her. She wondered why she was a magnet for such seedy characters. They still fancied their chances of mounting a married Preet."

"'Well, perhaps they have a tradition of elders opening accounts in the family,' I said. 'Shut up, you bitch,' she retorted."

"'Tell me what happened?' I urged. 'Nothing. You are right, he wants to open the account. He deserves it! But I am conflicted.'"

"'That's natural. You love Manni now,' I said. 'Isn't he too old for you? Can he even get it up?'"

"'Age is just a number, my love! And no matter how old the monkey gets, he never stops with his antics. He is more of a man than Abhi,' replied Preet."

"'Hmm... You have decided, it seems. Leave it to chance. So, you don't feel guilty!' I said."

"'You are soaking wet!' I plunged my finger into her pussy. Preet seethed and stopped me for a moment, but then let me go. I kissed her lips and pushed my tongue into her mouth. Preet held my hand and pressed her pelvis against it. After a minute of fingering, I took out my finger and sucked her juices. She kissed me. Preet was sweltering hot. 'When were your periods?' I asked. She responded, 'I am right in the middle of my fertile period.'"

"'Oh Shit!' Preet showed me her text, 'Busy?' It was from her new lover. My older kid was still with folks in another compartment. 'Let things develop naturally. I will hold up Manni,' I said and rushed out from there."

Nupur's compartment was next to the toilets, but adjoining the 1st AC bogie, where Inder's father had booked up a compartment. Our bogie was on the other side. That corner was empty since thru traffic wasn't allowed in 1st AC bogies. That's why I could romance Preet in that corner for over an hour. Of course, the same applied to Inder's father as well. The two seats opposite their compartment were empty, so it was a perfect rendezvous for such affairs.

"Preet waited a few minutes and, stepping out, peeped around the corner. Inder's father was waiting for her. 'Babuji, sorry to keep you waiting,' she said, inviting him in. It was almost 9:00. The train was already running behind schedule, so the food hadn't arrived yet. They sat on the same berth comfortably, next to each other. Someone walked past and recognized Preet. She introduced them to Inder's father as an elderly member of Manni's family."

"Fortunately, Preet didn't risk it. After the mundane topics, he asked, 'So, did you see the effects of the tonic on your husband?' Preet blushed and covered her face. 'That was such a mean joke, Babuji.'"

"'You think so? You thought it was a joke?' he said and fished out a small bottle from his pocket, which seemed to contain white liquid. Her face turned deep red and jaw dropped. 'You really mixed it?'"

"Just then, she got a text. It was from you. 'What happened?' Looking at the earlier text she missed, she understood what you were talking about. 'That was a lovely gift, Preet. I wish it was on my lips, though.'"

"Preet smiled as she realized that tonic indeed was taking its effect. She texted back, 'You want me to do all the work?' and followed up with another text, 'Riches and treasures are only found by men who pursue them passionately.' If that weren't enough, she added, 'Quite a few men enjoy the charms of even other men's wives by relentlessly pursuing them. You are my lawfully wedded husband, after all!'"

"'Is that a challenge or a threat?' you texted."

"Scooting closer to him, she asked, 'Babuji, did you put it?' He showed the bottle, his chest puffed up with pride. 'Half of it is in those milkshakes. My savings for one day.' It was a 10 ml bottle and even with a conservative assumption of 5ml per ejaculation, he seemed talented for his age."

"They sat facing the main aisle, with their back to the toilets, and right by the aisle with Inder's father taking the aisle seat while she took the middle seat. The curtains were only partly open, effectively shielding them from folks walking from the toilet side. Inder's father could keep an eye coming from the opposite side."

"Preet leaned towards him and, taking the bottle from his hand, inspected it. Her hand landed on his thigh for support. She twisted her upper body and softly whispered, her lips only a few inches from his ear, 'How many such milkshakes can you make?' Her hand crept to his bulge, feeling it. 'I make 1-2 but with someone like you I can easily make 4-5.'"

"'How many can Manni make?' she asked, gaping at him. He smiled. 'It's hard to tell, but 1-2 at his best.' She fondled his bulge and whispered, 'I bet they are not as creamy and tasty.' She leaned forward and kissed him."

"'Babuji, do you want me to feed this stuff from my vagina to Manni?' she blushed. 'Why?'"

"She texted you, 'Both.' Babuji contemplated his answer. 'It's the finest way to know if your husband wants to be a cuckold. If he tastes it from your vagina, then he is a cuckold and won't mind your transgressions.'"

"'Are you texting Manni?' he asked. 'Yes Babuji. The tonic is taking its effect,' she giggled."