Preet Kaur - The Town Whore Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Inder, despite his flamboyance, arrogance, and wealth, had a strong back. He reminded me of people who were used to doing hard labor and thus maintained their youth until old age. I worked hard to lift my leg and give him access. It wasn't easy, but we didn't appear to want to take it easy. As he toiled, so did I, and I soon realized that Anju could never have done such things. She was neither physically nor psychologically prepared to accept such a depraved, animalistic act."

"The bedroom door was not locked, and anyone could have caught us in the act. It wouldn't have mattered because I knew you wouldn't have the balls to stop him, and I had already accepted my fate. Maybe I wanted you to walk in and find out what a slut you'd married. Perhaps there would have been no need to explain anything at all. You could have seen it and discovered where you are falling short and how members of your family are handling your responsibilities."

Preet was certainly in an acrimonious mood. Perhaps we had reached a point where we simply couldn't deal with niceties. Some harsh realities had to be understood and accepted.

"'We all do what comes naturally to us,' I replied as he nudged me. 'This world would be such a beautiful place if everyone on the planet understood their role and played it honestly.'"

"The remark surprised him, and he backed away. I got up and went to lock the door. He followed me, and we kissed at the door. I was incensed with lust and had locked the door to feel completely uninhibited, so it was an intense and passionate kiss. 'What are you afraid of?' he asked, his baritone garrulous as usual. 'Nothing,' I quipped. 'Then why did you lock the door?' he inquired. 'There is no reason for others to take pleasure in this. With the locked door, they can guess what's going on inside, but they'll have to use their imaginations to enjoy it,' I explained."

"We kissed for a few more minutes before he asked, 'You are still an enigma to me. Sometimes I don't understand you.' I gave him a long kiss and fondled his large penis before answering. 'Nature has bestowed upon me this beauty and youth to please men. You could have consummated our marriage for Manni if you had been persistent in your approach. And maybe you could have fathered our son.' 'I wish I had been more persistent,' he grumbled. 'You can't outdo your own father, no matter how hard you try,' I told myself."

"'I'm not sure about your Italian girlfriend, but you were direct with me and did it openly in front of Manni,' I explained. 'What exactly do you mean?' he inquired. 'I mean, you made it clear what your intentions were when we were in public. Like touching me and communicating your intentions while many people were present. Even at the pub, despite the crowd, you were direct and didn't hesitate. Maybe some people saw you, and maybe Manni saw it. I'm not sure, but I know you didn't care,' I explained. 'Perhaps you're saying something important, but I'm not sure I'm getting it all, or even correctly?' he inquired."

"What I mean is that once you took me in your arms and boldly seduced me in front of everyone at the pub, there was no turning back. 'You were staking your claim, and it was up to my husband to stop it,' I explained. 'What you're doing now is exactly the same,' I went on. 'I shut the door so no one could see us in these acts; not because I'm afraid of them, but because it's none of their business.' 'Wow, you've got me, Preet,' he exclaimed. 'You seem completely convinced of Manni's cuckold tendencies now, don't you?' he remarked. 'Don't underestimate women, Inder,' I retorted."

"At that point, the baby cried, and I went to comfort him. 'Your son, like you, is voracious,' I said, as I picked him up and began feeding him again. Inder was prepared and didn't want to waste time, so he pulled me on all fours. As Inder took his place behind me, I continued to breastfeed his child. It felt so humiliating to feed his son while he fucked me again from behind. Inder knew no bounds now. It was as if he felt offended when I questioned his judgment and wanted to put me in his position to remind me of his superiority over me. Inder had all the freedom in the world and began stroking me furiously. I shivered with orgasm for the next 10 minutes before he ejaculated inside of me. And did he flood me again? I had no idea where that pent-up hunger had come from, but he had completely hosed me. We both perfectly timed it and climaxed together."

"His son was finally satisfied and fast asleep as we finished our session. 'This will influence the child's psyche,' I muttered. I zipped up my kameez and turned to face him. I knew he would say something outrageous because of his inflated ego and self-centered aura. 'He, too, will become a fucker like his father,' he said calmly. 'Don't be surprised if he tries to mount you when he is old enough.' It was such a perverted thought, and while I would like to say I was disgusted, I actually felt the same wetness between my legs. I freshened up and joined you in the TV room.

"Oh my gosh," I exclaimed.

"So you had a lot of suspicions about my cuckold tendencies before I even confessed?"

Preet smiled and let that sink in.

"Nothing happened between you and Adarsh?" I finally inquired.

"Do you not wish?" She inquired, her tongue seductively rolling in her mouth. "Aren't you ashamed to think of him with me?"

She knew I wanted her to experience as many men as possible. Preet had an odd dislike for Adarsh, Inder's son. He was much darker and shorter than Inder, taking after his mother. Inder's first marriage failed for a variety of reasons, one of which was that he disliked her. She was much shorter—about 5' 1"—as well as noticeably darker. This could explain Inder's interest in other white women. At 5' 7", Adarsh was skinny and short, similar to our next-door neighbor's son. However, Adarsh was a spoiled brat who didn't think twice about getting into mischief of any kind.

"Anju caught up with me and led me into the bedroom. 'Did you forget something?' she inquired, pointing to the wet patch on the bed. I covered my mouth, realizing that in my haste, I had completely forgotten and that anyone could have noticed. We both changed the sheets on the bed. 'He cums a lot more for you,' she said. I blushed as I tucked in the bedsheet. 'Doesn't he stroke you forever?' she asked. I nodded and then hid my flushed red face. 'You know, nowadays it's just a courtesy fuck with me. He climbs on top of me and gives me 10 minutes of fucking. By the end, I'm pleading with him to stop,' she explained. 'I wish I was as beautiful as you,' she added. It was strange to hear her predicament. She was married to a strong, virile man, but was still not content with her sex life. If he couldn't please her, she had her father-in-law, who was just as much of a man as he could be and could show her heaven."

"'Have your periods begun yet?' she inquired. I shrugged. 'These bastards are good at knocking up women. Please begin taking a pill as soon as your periods begin,' she instructed. She was speaking, but I just grinned and tucked the sheet in. 'Don't think he'll need your attention tonight,' she said, looking at her younger child. 'But Adarsh might.' 'Don't think he'd need it either,' I said as I turned around and looked out the window, seeing Adarsh leaving with his friends. She saw that, and, noticing my zipper on the shalwar, she asked, 'Do you have a zipper there too? How kinky?' 'It's Nupur, my best friend. She pulled a prank on me. I didn't think anyone would notice,' I implored. She giggled and then suddenly asked, 'Can you go to the garage and get juice bottles from the refrigerator?' It came out of nowhere, but I said, 'Sure.' 'Now, please,' she urged."

"I stepped outside and noticed Anju following me but not looking at me. I paused for a moment before turning away from the living room and toward the garage. When the garage door opened, I stepped into it and grabbed the bottles from the refrigerator. Anju put a finger to her lips and pointed to the garage door. I didn't understand what she meant until Inder's business partner walked in. I froze and pretended to reach into the refrigerator. 'He isn't in my father-in-law's league, but he's still an important man,' she texted. Please comply. I'll take care of things here. I was fuming inside, seeing how shamelessly she was whoring me out. But my body had no qualms as the familiar wetness returned only 15 minutes after Inder ejaculated inside me."

"He came up to me and rubbed his groin against my buttocks. I was taken aback by his cockiness, but quickly turned around. He was drunk and pushed me against the wall while groping me. 'I had no idea Inder had such a beautiful and young mistress,' he exhaled as he nuzzled my neck. As he pushed against me, I could smell alcohol on his hot breath and his pungent body odor. I tried to push him away, but he was too strong for me and squeezed my breasts, causing them to leak. He was completely unaware of it. 'Please...' I urged. 'You're misreading everything.''Oh. Please. I can smell a slut a mile away,' he grumbled as he attempted to kiss me. I continued to push him back, avoiding his lips. 'Mr. I'm going to scream if you don't stop,' I warned him. His hand moved to massage my crotch. 'You could have screamed already if you wanted to,' he said between ragged breaths 'What the hell is this? You've got a zipper? Did your husband forget to put a lock?' He unzipped it in a flash and pushed his hand inside before I could say anything or complain. His fingers were inside my pussy in a split second after easily pushing the pantie aside. 'Uh...' I gasped as his fingers began to seesaw through my pussy. It was all very slick thanks to Inder's sperm and my lubrication, and he clearly understood that I was eager to mate with him. I was shaken by the suddenness of his move, but there didn't seem to be any point in resisting."

"His one hand was firm on my breast, while his other was slowly see-sawing through my slick pussy. My lips trembled as I realized I was completely naked in front of him. 'What a slut? You're lubricating in anticipation,' he said. I shuddered, and more juice spilled, and he was now laughing. 'You're ready to take a horse,' he muttered. 'It's not safe here,' I finally told him. Despite his inebriation, the man led me to the third car garage. Behind a few storage cabinets, there was a secluded area. He pushed me back against the wall and latched onto my lips. Kissing a complete stranger felt strange, but it just happened. He was possessed by lust and continued to kiss me and push his fingers deeper into my pussy. One of his hands had a vice-like grip on my breast. My breasts were both leaking milk, and my chest was completely soaked, but it didn't seem to matter."

"'Fuck, you are one hell of a woman to be in such good shape just four months after giving birth,' he whispered. 'You are so beautiful,' he muttered as he kissed me. I let him maul me. There was something about him; he knew how to fuck a woman with his finger, and his strokes were so perfect and swift that it increased to an amazing crescendo before I could react. 'Uh...' I exhaled as he worked his charm. 'You're practically squirting,' he said, feeling my juices. I wiped his hand with my scarf, embarrassed that I had lost complete control in front of him.

"He wrapped his arms around me and pulled my face toward him for a kiss, and I leaned forward and offered him my lips. After a few minutes of kissing, he pushed his penis into my pussy. He was of average size, so he fit in without difficulty. I bowed my knees and let him fully penetrate. The man was full of energy and pumped with furious strokes. He even lifted me out of my position occasionally. It was an interesting position that I had never experienced before, and it was a welcome change. It didn't take long for both of us to reach a climax; maybe 4 minutes—and he ejaculated inside of me. My own whimpers surprised me with their intensity. It wasn't his size, but the novelty that added to my enjoyment. 'Thank you,' he said to me as we dressed. I nodded and moved away from him, embarrassed by my loss of control. We both had a great time and were sweating profusely at the end. We quickly cleaned up and entered the house."

"Really, Preet? You were such a slut. Much more than I could have hoped for. Fucking a complete stranger in Inder's garage?" I blurted out.

"There is always a first," she explained. "A lot of it happened spontaneously, and I didn't plan any of it, but even if you had known, I'm sure you wouldn't have stopped it."

"It was the first time I had sex with two men in a row. Inder had ejaculated only 20 minutes before Inder's partner mounted me. I used to think I could entertain another man right after sex, but I wasn't sure. I was pleased with his performance and the enjoyment I received. I was soaking up the after-sex euphoria. Anju had already set the table and was preparing the dishes when I arrived. 'Did you enjoy it?' she asked with a mischievous smile on her face. I blushed and ignored her question, focusing instead on getting the dishes ready. Inder and his partner's sperm were both soiling my pantie. I was filthy from all the sweat and sperm on my body. I even feared someone would notice, but there was no time to change or freshen up."

"You and Inder were drunk and continued your usual banter throughout the meal. Inder's business partner, who drank very little, was in control. I took care of our son and put him to sleep after feeding him. Anju was taking out the dishes when I joined her. 'Few could do that,' she muttered. 'Handling two in a row. I'm sure you could have handled a few more.'

"She continued her chit-chat while I concentrated on the task at hand. You guys kept drinking and sat outside while we prepared the food. 'Does Manni suit you, Preet?' she inquired. I tried not to answer but still said, 'Yes.' She went around in circles, asking me mundane questions and interspersing them with comments about my sexuality, possibly getting on my nerves. I decided that for once, I should express my feelings to her."

"'When I married Manni, my mother gave me a simple piece of advice,' I began. 'Your happiness is intertwined with your husband's happiness. The stomach is where men's happiness starts, and the penis is where it ends. That's your (cricket) pitch, and everything happens right there,' she explained. 'Very true,' Anju chuckled. 'Our parents are wise people. I wish we could pay more attention to them,' I went on. 'She said a good wife is one who does all the housework, cooks sumptuous meals for her family, and seduces her husband at night to relieve his stress.' Anju listened intently. 'Whether you are upset, angry, or sad, it should not prevent you from carrying out your responsibilities. Remember, what you have between your legs is what will keep your family together one day.'"

"'Interesting. I wish my mother had given me such advice,' she reflected. 'What matters, Anju, is whether you follow that advice,' I retorted. 'With all of our wealth and money, we think we know a lot and dismiss all the wisdom passed down from generation to generation. My mother is a gentle and reserved woman. She does not say much. So her words are still echoing in my head, and I am perhaps doing what she taught me.' Anju frowned and responded quickly, 'By fucking men other than your husband?' I knew it would happen eventually, so I had to set the record straight."

"'Inder's intentions were never good, and he made that clear from the beginning. He grabbed my ass several times when he had the chance. I kept quiet because he was Manni's family and kept as far away from him as possible. I realized he, like his father, was taking what he thought was his. However, after that debauched episode with Inder's father, I resolved not to let my body decide for me. And then you found out about the dildo and that pantie, and I was embarrassed and couldn't refuse any favor you asked of me. Inder amended his behavior and started his slow seduction. I remember making my decision at the pub,' I explained. 'Wait, when did this happen?' she inquired. 'Perhaps in my fifth or sixth month of pregnancy. I hadn't been to a pub in a long time. I had no intention of going, but something my mother told me that day changed my mind.' 'What?' We had to disengage and tend to our chores because you needed more snacks. After about ten minutes, we were alone. She inquired once more. 'Inder and Inder's father wanted to bed me,' I explained. 'If I had made a scene, it might have caused a rift in the family. Manni has a much stronger bond with Inder than he does with his uncle and aunt, so I didn't think it was wise to open my mouth,' I said. 'So you opened your pussy instead? Is that it?' she asked, smiling. I was flushed. 'However, it was my mother's last piece of advice that convinced me.' Anju was having trouble understanding what I was saying, so I said it again, 'Remember, what you have between your legs will one day keep your family together.' Anju took a moment to understand, but she did."

"We began serving dinner once the food was ready. As I served food, Inder's partner was constantly checking me. Despite being Brahmins, they cooked and ate non-vegetarian food. She gave me a large bowl of oysters, which neither of us had ever tried before. 'Put it in front of Inder,' she said in a hushed tone. 'This helps him make babies!' My face flushed once more, and I set the plate down. Inder grabbed my butt, as usual; fortunately, no one noticed. Because both you and Inder were inebriated, the dinner was rather light. Only Inder's partner appeared to be in his senses and he was fucking me with his eyes. Although I had cleaned up my pussy, it was still leaking Inder's and his partner's sperm. I shuddered and thanked God that my periods hadn't started yet as they both devoured the oysters."

"Dinner helped you and Inder take a breather, but you were both done for the day. We cleaned up the table, and Inder's partner escorted you and Inder to your rooms. 'It was too much fun for one night, Bhabhiji. I'm going to call it a night,' he said. 'I can drop Manni and Preet off at home,' he said. Anju averted her gaze, looked at me, and smiled cheekily. It was clear what he seemed to think. 'No, they should stay here tonight,' she said. 'Preet, let me take care of this. Could you please walk him out?' She smiled mischievously at me once more."

"As I escorted Inder's partner away, I learned about him; he, too, was a Hindu from North India. He apologized for his earlier rude behavior. 'I was very drunk and alone,' he said. 'You made me think of my wife when she was younger,' he begged. 'It's alright. You are a mature person, and you may understand that such blunders can be costly for a married woman,' I said. He appeared to be attracted to me and was leaning forward to kiss me again before pushing me against the wall and kissing me. I kissed him back, and we kissed for a few moments before I warned him it wasn't safe."

"We returned from the main entrance and entered the garage. We crept back to the same secluded spot where he had fucked me only a few hours before. He took me into his arms like a man there. He was an inch shorter than me but built like a tank; no wonder his thrusts were so powerful, knocking me off my feet with each thrust. I melted into his arms and passionately kissed him. 'We can't do this again,' I said as I broke the kiss, and his hunger knew no bounds. We had a passionate kiss, and then I knelt in front of him and extracted his penis. It was possibly your size, but significantly thicker. It reeked of semen, but I didn't care and took it in my mouth. He leaned back and moaned, as if in heaven. He clearly missed female company and appreciated what I was doing for him. After a few moments, he grabbed my hair and began slowly seesawing through my mouth. I let him do it a few times but had to stop because I had just finished dinner. He, too, realized this and picked me up, fucking me in the same position. As he pumped me, he even lifted me and pushed me against the wall. He was built like a tank and had a strong back to lift and pump me vigorously. Because my pussy had returned to its normal shape, I felt him a lot more this time, and I enjoyed it even more. He unloaded inside me after 5 minutes of furious pumping. I quickly knelt in front of him and cleaned his penis with my mouth. He was grateful and slipped out quietly."