Prince and the Poor Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And call he did. He got up and cried, "Fulava, wait. I love you, my dear. Will you marry me?"

Fulava stopped in her track and slowly turned around as if not sure of what she heard. Anu invited her with pleading eyes and out stretched arms. She did not hesitate for a second. With tear stained face she ran the short distance and flung herself in the arms of her Prince. Hiding her face in his chest she bawled away. Anu held her close, feeling her firm breasts crushed on his chest. His hands caressed her back going up and down, soothing her while he kissed her head saying, "There ...there."

Presently her sobbing subsided. Putting a finger under her chin Anu lifted her face and wiped her tears. Then he whispered in her ear, "I love you, my dear."

Fulava tightened her grip around him and replied in a hushed voice, "I love you too, Pyare. Oh my Prince, why do I like you so much that my heart aches?"

He said, "Because I love you so much."

Overwhelmed with emotions Fulava pulled his face down to a kiss. He found her lips so soft and sweet that he took over and kissed her again and again and again.

None of the two had any experience of kissing and did not know how to proceed. Tentatively Anu pressed his lips on hers and brushed them from one end of her mouth to the other. Fulava's lips opened up of their own and Anu breathed in the sweet breath from her mouth. So fragrant! His lund jumped a couple of times and became harder than ever.

Now Anu imitated Fulava and opened his mouth. For a while an open mouth was stuck to an open mouth, nothing else happened, Then Anu picked up Fulava's succulent lower lip between his lips and sucked on it. Fine tremors burst out from her lips and ran to her nipples and vulva. She responded by mashing her mouth on his. Her pelvis involuntarily pushed itself against his. She could now feel the hard column of his erection on her tummy.

Frantic kissing with open mouths burst out. Nobody knows how and when it happened, but their tongues joined the fray and soon a simple kiss turned into a torrid French kiss. Surprisingly it was Fulava whose tongue was first to invade Anu's mouth. It ran all around his mouth and dueled with his tongue. Anu sucked on it like a lollypop.

When Fulava pulled her tongue back Anu took his turn. When he tried to enter her mouth, however, Fulava playfully clamped her mouth shut. Anu ran his tongue along the length of her closed lips and tried to pry them open with the tip of his tongue. She adamantly denied access to her mouth. In the end Anu separated himself and looked into her mischievous eyes. Seeing his face Fulava could not hold herself from bursting out into a laugh.

As soon as her mouth opened into laughter Anu descended like a hawk and captured it. He forced his tongue in her mouth and ran it along to all the corners of her mouth. Fulava welcomed the invasion. She felt fine tremors of excitement coursing down her body before settling in her pussy. She was both, surprised and embarrassed to feel her bhos (vulva) getting heavy and sticky wet. Strange throbbing was occurring in her chut. By the time Anu broke the kiss for a breather she was feeling weak with excitement.

By then her face was flushed, her mouth swollen and wet and her breasts tight and heavy with nipples erect. She was hanging on with her arms around his neck and supported by one of his arms around her waist. His other arm was roaming over her back from her neck above to her hips below. Time and again he grabbed her buttock, squeezed and pulled her hard against his pelvis. She could feel the hard column of his erection pulsating against her tummy just above her vulva.

Anu's heart was racing. He desperately wanted to fuck that girl. His cock had almost reached the bursting point. He also knew that she was ready to get fucked from the way she was kissing and pushing her pelvis against his erect cock. But he had a kind of different feeling for her, clearly different from mere lust. He did not want to use her just once and throw her away; he wanted to keep her and make love to her again and again. He wanted her around him day and night. He wanted to see her sleeping in his arms. He wanted to awake every morning into her smiling face. He decided to go head and fuck her now if she allowed and then marry her as soon as possible.

Anu sat down on a soft patch of land covered with grass and took her into his lap. She sat cross wise with her back supported by his partly bent leg. Her legs, also partly bent at the knees were thrown across his other leg. His left arm was around her shoulders while the right one was free. Her right arm encircled his chest.

He took her hand in his and brought it to his lips. One by one he kissed all the five fingers, one by one put them in his mouth and sucked on them. At last he kissed the palm and then flattened it on his cheek. Leaving it there his hand went to her cheek; both of them caressed each other's cheeks. Fulava looked up into his eyes and said, "You are the Prince, how will you marry me, a common rural girl?"

"I am a prince but second in line, not likely to inherit the throne, you will never be a queen. I don't wish to be a king like my father; I want to be an engineer and I am studying for that, Marry me, my love: we shall have a big house with many servants, cars and many children. Will you marry me, my dear? Say yes, please."

Fulava's heart was bursting with love. With a catch in her throat she could barely say, "Yes, yes, yes I will marry you. You are my Krishna and I am your Radha. My heart says that we have been husband wife in all of our past births."

"I will come to your home right away and ask your father of your hand."

Not knowing what to do next they continued doing what naturally came to their minds.

Fulava looked up into his eyes, held his head and pulled him down to a kiss. She opened her mouth, he opened his, lips remained sealed to lips. Nothing happened for a while. Then his tongue sneaked out like the cock of a horse coming out of its sheath and entered her mouth. No sooner her mouth was filled up than she closed her lips on his tongue much like vulva of a mare closing over the cock of the stallion. They stopped once again savoring the sweet feeling of his tongue in her mouth.

After a trance of several minutes Anu withdrew from her mouth. But Fulava would not let him go. She kissed him and imitated him by pushing her tongue in his mouth. Instinctively Anu dueled tongue with the tongue and licked her lips too. Again Fulava was lost in the kiss and did not know what Anu was doing to her.

Anu in fact was trying to undress her taking advantage of her high state of arousal. He pulled out the pallu of her odhani from the waistband of the ghaghari and bared her flat tummy. His hand caressed the smooth skin and went around to her lower back. While the kiss continued he pulled her against his chest. He felt the pressure of her firm breasts on his chest and his lund jumped a couple of times; she was aware of increasing swelling and wetness of her bhos.

Fulava's choli was loose fitting and large in size tied on the back by three pairs of strings. The front was flat, more or less, made up of thick cloth encrusted with intricate embroidery. It effectively prevented any indication of the size and shape of her breasts. Anu was trailing his hand up and down her back from her nape to her buttocks. He came across and pulled open the strings of the choli, one at a time. Then he turned Fulava aside and gently laid her flat on the grass. His hand once again moved to her tummy. The kiss continued, jerking of his lund continued and so did the flow of love juices from his lund and from her bhos.

He vaguely remembered having read somewhere that virgins are very sensitive in their breasts and the man should go about gently to handle them. He wanted at the time to feel for her breasts and see how they looked like but he held himself. He could have easily lifted up the front of the choli or could have pushed his hand underneath. But he did not do so. Gingerly he put his hand on the breast over the thick covering of the choli. Immediately Fulava gripped his wrist and held on.

Anu could not feel much beyond the presence of a firm swelling. All the same he flexed his fingers and squeezed gently a couple of times. He was wondering if the other breast would feel same and was about to move his hand there when Fulava did something pleasantly surprising.

She was holding his wrist. She guided his hand back to her tummy. It looked like she did not want his hand on her breast. But it was not so. In fact she wanted more. She then pushed his hand up under the flap of her choli. Anu took the hint. The choli was already untied and was loosely covering her chest. His hand passed under the flap and easily slid over her left breast and softly held it in his palm. A soft moan escaped from her throat.

Surprised at her daring Anu broke the kiss to look into her eyes. She looked for a moment, smiled coyly and hid her face in his chest.

Anu once again changed their positions. He made her lie down flat on her back. He remained on her right side.

Lifting up the front flap of her choli he uncovered both of Fulava's breasts. Instinctively her hands flew there to cover them. She blushed to deep pink and averted her face with a smile on her lips. Anu gently removed her hands and said, "Fulava, my dearest, what a beautiful treasure you have been hiding? And look at me. You are now my beloved wife; there is no need to feel shy of me. Here, hold something of mine while I hold something of yours."

So saying he directed one of her hands to his lund which was inside his pants straining to come out. Fulava held it thru the cloth while he turned her face and kissed her lips.

For Fulava his kisses were enough to make her tingle all over her body. Added to that was his hard pulsating lund in her hand which was doing something to her bhos she had never experienced before, She was excited but had hard time warding off her shyness. This stranger was exposing and looking at and touching parts of her body, which nobody had seen or touched anytime in her life time. His ministrations were sweet and exciting and for no reason she was feeling a surge of love for him, the like of which she had never felt for anybody else. She was a little scared too. Was he going to fuck her?

For a second an ugly worm of doubt lifted its head. She regained some of her sanity. On one hand she wanted him to fuck her on the other she did not want him to do so before marriage he was promising. He was a Prince after all, what if he made her pregnant and then forgot her? Her mind asked the question and her heart replied, no, no, he would not do like that, he loved her.

By now his fingers were roaming over the flat plains of her tummy. He had already pulled out the pallu of her odhani and hence had no difficulty in reaching the waist band of her ghaghari. He just touched it and returned to tummy. After about five trials he ventured to pick up the string holding the ghaghari and pull it to untie its knot.

As soon as the knot was undone and ghaghari was loosened he could insinuate his fingers underneath and crawl towards her vulva. Fulava immediately caught his wrist and held him. Breaking the kiss she pleaded, "Pyare, meri ek binati maniye. (Dear, grant me one request.) Vahan chhuiye mat. (Do not touch there.)"

"Why? You like my touch, don't you?"

"Oh, dearest, I like everything about you, but I would like to keep something for our suhaag raat."

Anu's lund was almost bursting, he would have raped this girl if required, But he had feelings in his heart for her, which he could not explain or understand. He willingly backed out. He kissed her mouth and said, "Your wish is my command, my Queen. I will wait as long as you want me to."

Fulava was playing with his lund thru his clothes. She asked, "What will you do with this?"

"They say that it is not healthy to leave the parts unsatisfied after arousal. So, I will make my lund vomit using my hand."

Now, Fulava had heard from her married friends the facts about erection, male orgasm, ejaculation, semen but never had a chance to actually see any of these. Somewhat out of curiosity and somewhat due to excitement she lowered her gaze and asked, "Can I help you in doing so?"

Anu was over joyed. He said, "You sure can. It will give me more pleasure."

Red in face due to shyness, Fulava opened the fly, pushed her hand in and grabbed the naked lund and tried to pull it out. Poor girl, she did not know that it is difficult to take out thick long and rigid lund from the confines of pants. She tried and struggled and failed. Her hands got wet and slimy from love juices but the lund refused to come out.

In the end Anu unbuttoned the pants and made way. The rampant lund jumped out in Fulava's hand. A pleasant thrill passed thru her body when she wrapped her fingers around the cock. They could hardly cover half the length of the shaft.

Anu's lund was eight inches long and two inches thick at the root. Drenched with its own juices the bulbous head was peeping out from under the foreskin. The shaft was straight, thinnest near the head and increasing in thickness towards the root. The bag below was wrinkled dark skin housing two heavy rounded balls. The bag and the root were covered with springy black hair.

Feeling the lund in her hand was not without effect on Fulava. Her vagina and clitoris throbbed uncontrollably and her vulva spewed out copious love juice. She was strongly tempted to spread her legs and receive in her vagina that beautiful specimen of cock. Some how or other she had retained some degree of sanity and was able to curb such thoughts.

Anu put his hand over her hand and moved it up and down the shaft. Fulava was amazed at the slick motion of the delicate skin over the rock hard core of the lund; at the swelling of the mushroom shaped head with each stroke of her hand; at the foreskin, which could be pulled up the shaft so much that the lund looked like circumcised one. Anu showed her the trick of milking the lund in the fist while stroking up and down.

Within few minutes the lund started jerking repeatedly and swelled to the extreme. Suddenly it ejected a jet of semen high in the air. It landed partly on Fulava's face and partly on her chest. The first jet was followed in quick succession by four others of lesser intensity and force.

Fulava watched this with fascination. She felt the lund deflating rapidly in her hand. Anu wiped her face and chest with his silk handkerchief and said, "Similar thing can be done to a girl like you. She could be brought to an orgasm without entering her chut. Please let me try."

A wave of shyness once again engulfed Fulava thinking as to what Anu would do to her. She could not look in his eyes let apart saying yes or no. Luckily he made her sit in his lap with her back to him. He kept her legs straight between his. Passing one hand under the choli he gently held one breast with the thumb on the nipple. The other hand went to the ghaghari covered pussy.

Even when the touch was through clothes Fulava jumped as soon as his fingers touched her pussy. Her legs pulled up and she grabbed her wrist. Anu did not deter, he continued caressing the vulva. After few strokes he said, "Dear, let me do what s necessary, please do not hold my hand."

He put his hand on her bare knee and slid upwards along the inner side of her thigh. For a moment her thighs clamped together but relaxed soon. When his fingers reached her vulva they found it swollen and drenched in its own love juice. He was not conversant with the lay out of vulva and hence his fingers were lost in thick bush of silky hair and slippery labia. Somehow he managed to locate the central slit and ran a finger along it. Fulava could not hold her pelvis from rocking which further added to Anu's difficulties. Wary of injuring her delicate parts he very gently pushed the finger deeper in the moist crack and continued running it back and forth. This time when he touched a spot at the front end of the crack Fulava strongly jumped up and grabbed his wrist to remove his finger. He knew that he had unknowingly bumped with her clitoris.

When she settled he resumed caressing the vulva. He now carefully avoided direct contact with her clitoris which apparently was highly sensitized.

At the back end of the crack his finger slid into tight warm channel of her vagina. Fulava could easily take two fingers in. About an inch deep he felt the thin barrier of her hymen. He did not go any further. Instead, making gentle in and out movements of the fingers Anu fucked her for some time tormenting the clitoris by stroking its erect shaft without touching the tiny head. Fulava soon had a wonderful orgasm.

When her tremors subsided Anu tried once more, "Shall we do like horse and the mare?"

Fulava lovingly declined. Anu did not pursue the matter. Entwined in each others arms they continued their sweet talk for a long time.

Eventually Fulava said, "It is almost noon time. I must go. Please do not delay in coming and seeing my father this evening. Here, would you like to have this?"

She was offering him a two by two black and white photograph of herself.

Anu took it, kissed it and said, "Now I will not feel lonely."

They kissed and kissed and reluctantly parted.

To be continued...

12