Prince and the Poor Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lost the battle but not the spirit. In defiance she did what a schoolgirl would do: pulled out her large tongue to him and burst out laughing. With the glint in her eyes which is seen only in the eyes of a girl ready to be fucked Fulava licked wet her lips and pouted them provocatively for a kiss.

Anu slowly lowered his head to kiss. When he was millimeters away from her she suddenly jerked her face away and Anu landed on her neck. Bent upon, now, to capturer her mouth Anu chased it while Fulava kept evading him turning her head every other way.

Eventually it was Fulava who got tired. She yielded to her husband's demand and accepted his mouth in kiss. She opened her mouth for him to enter with his tongue. Even as she was sucking his tongue she grabbed the lund and gave it a mighty squeeze.

That action of hers broke the dam. He lost control.

Anu lost control and suddenly went berserk. Blinded by raw lust he forgot his plan of leisurely love making, forgot the tenderness of her virgin pussy, forgot her hymen and forgot about himself. Pent up passions burst forth and he became oblivious to the world.

Like a man possessed he grabbed her jaw in his grip digging his fingers in her soft cheeks. He mashed his mouth with hers bruising her delicate lips with his teeth. He practically devoured her mouth and forced it open with his fingers, As if he was punishing her for some crime he thrust his tongue down her throat making her gag.

His hands flew everywhere. He mercilessly attacked her tender breasts, grabbing them , mauling them and pinching the delicate nipples to soreness.

Next moment the same hand was stroking her labia, her clitoris and her mons.

Roughly he spread her thighs and came down between them, His hips were already undulating trying to push the lund in her chut. The bulbous knob of the cock head knocked on her mons, her clitoris and her labia but slithered away on the wet and slippery bhos (vulva); it could not find the mouth of her chut. The more he failed the more he became anxious. He started grumping groping and grabbing frantically to find vagina for his lund which would otherwise explode any minute.

He was lost to the word but she was not. She was practically crushed under his weight. However she was delighted to have him covering her with that much passion. She found his love making a bit rough but she welcomed it because it was apparently giving both of them so much pleasure. Volleys of electrifying thrills ran up her spine to invade the rest of her body. Her vulva tingled, her clitoris danced, her vagina throbbed for his cock. Hence, though she was a bit apprehensive she cooperated with him by spreading her thighs wide and tilting her pelvis to bring her vulva forward for easy penetration.

He was getting impatient by seconds, anxious to bury his aching lund in her vagina. She was craving to get her vagina stuffed by a mighty cock. He of his own was not getting anywhere. So she did with Anu what she had done with the stallion on that fateful morning, She held his wayward cock and brought it to the right spot.

Not knowing what he was doing he instinctively gave one powerful thrust with his pelvis and sent his rampant cock to the deepest reaches of her vagina, tearing her hymen on its way.

Fulava poor girl felt excruciating pain. A sharp scream from her throat awakened Anu. He froze out of blinding fear.

His heart sank when he saw the face of his Fulava, pale and covered with thin sheen of perspiration. Her body was stiff like a board and her breathing labored. He dared not move his lund

Stroking gently her cheeks he asked with genuine concern, "Are you alright my dear? Oh my God, what have I done? Open your eyes my love."

Presently she opened her eyes and said in a voice weak due to pain, "Pyare, it hurts real bad."

"Oh my dear, I am sorry that I was carried away and gave you so much pain. You want me to pull out?"

"Are you in?"

"Yes, my dear."

"Then do not pull out please. Only do not move for some time."

He showered thousand kisses on her face and said, "Forgive me, please forgive me."

It was difficult for him to remain immobile with his lund buried in her teenage chut. For one thing it was a tight fit, the lund being thick for her narrow vagina. Secondly her pain was fast decreasing and the vagina had started throbbing, gently caressing the sensitive cock head. Intense pleasure was being built up in her vulva and vagina as well as in his lund pushing them both towards an orgasm even without moving.

True to his Rajput blood Anu 'held the fort', though not without effort. Eventually the pain disappeared. Fulava regained her color and spirit. She smiled, ran her fingers on her Prince's worried brow and said, "Do not worry, Bapu Saheb. You do not have to apologize, the pain was inevitable. I am glad that you are the one to give me that pain. I love you my dear."

Anu was greatly relieved seeing Fulava regaining color. The pressure in his lund was becoming unbearable. He felt that he would climax soon even if he did not move.

He said, "My dear, I am going to start moving. Let me know if you feel so much as slightest discomfort."

With a smile on her face she said, "Okay."

Gingerly Anu pulled out about two inches of the lund. No pain.

He waited for few seconds and equally carefully pushed the lund in. No pain again.

Second time he pulled out three inches and sunk in slowly. Not only there was no pain butt also her vagina spasmed when he reentered.

It took all of his power of restrain to fuck slowly. But he did, with increasing length of his cock till after full ten minutes he could stroke her vagina with almost full length of his lund. Then he increased his speed.

Fulava also was feeling the pressure mounting along with his gradual fucking. Her internal muscles started throbbing and her vulva secreted large quantity of love juice. Her pelvis started swinging in rhythm with his thrusts.

Soon a stage was reached when he was fucking her with deep and fast strokes. However he refrained from pushing the lund to the hilt and from pulling it completely out of her vagina. There was no bashing of mons on the mons, no entry of lund at different angles.

He fucked his beloved Fulava fast but carefully for about ten minutes during which Fulava did not feel any pain. She responded to his strokes by squeezing the lund and swinging her pelvis in all directions.

Orgasm, when it hit came on suddenly. Fulava climaxed first. Suddenly she was submerged in a huge wave of pure ecstasy bursting forth from her vulva. Her body stiffened in a board like rigidity only her pelvis jerking back and forth. Her eyes winched shut and her teeth gashed. Her nails scratched his buttocks. The vagina went into a series of spasms with milking effect on the lund. Equally suddenly she relaxed, shuddered and slumped down as if drained off of her energy.

Anu had not stopped thrusting during her orgasm though he had changed the rhythm to slow and shallow strokes. He could with an effort hold himself in spite of the milking action of her internal muscles during her orgasm . However he succumbed to the soft fluttering of her vagina during post orgasmic period. He suddenly increased the speed and depth of the strokes fucking her vigorously and bringing himself on the brink of orgasm.

Gathering her slender body into a vice like embrace and using the lund as a dagger Anu stabbed her chut forcefully some five to six times sending the lund to the deepest recesses of her vagina and plunged himself into a glorious orgasm. His lund rammed inside the vagina became longer thicker and harder than ever and shot wad after wad of thick semen. Each burst was accompanied by a wave of pure bliss arising from the lund to spread all over the body.

Eventually the tempest subsided. Anu dismounted pulling out his now wilting lund. A quantity of semen mixed with blood gushed out from her chut, which she received in a bedside towel.

That is when Anu realized what he had done to Fulava With genuine concern he said, :Oh my dear, what did I do? I am sorry that I gave you so much pain. I was carried away, Please pardon me,:

Fulava said, "Do not apologize, Pyare. The pain was inevitable. I am glad that it was you to give me."

"Does it hurt now?"

"I feel some soreness but no pain. Want to fuck again?"

"I need to go to bathroom. When I come back we shall make long leisurely love till morning,"

In the bathroom Anu peed and washed his lund. When he pulled up the foreskin he realized that the head of his cock had become so sensitive that his toes curled on merely touching it. The cold water took away some of the wind from the cock and it softened to flaccid state.

To be continued...

12