Prince and the Poor Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vantyaak
vantyaak
299 Followers

They were so exhausted that they slipped into sweet slumber wrapped in each others arms.

NEXT DAY MORNING;

Next morning they found themselves entwined in 'spoon' fashion, Fulava being inside. It was Anu who woke up first. He had his usual morning hard on. Up to now the first thing he used to do was to rush to the bathroom and relieve himself. From now onwards that was not to be necessary; his dear Fulava would now be taking care of him.

Both were naked. Running his hand on her back Anu wondered at the creamy smoothness of her skin, He caressed the round cheek of her butt and squeezed it. From her buttock his fingers cruised down to her vulva. Fulava woke up when she felt her clitoris being caressed. Within a minute she oriented herself and knew that her dear Prince was playing with her pussy. She pretended to be in deep sleep to see what he was up to.

To his delight Anu found that Fulava's vulva was still wet and slippery from the last fucking. After some fumbling which led to titillation of the clitoris, Anu could insert two fingers in the dripping chut of Fulava. She appeared to be deep in sleep. Soon his lund replaced his fingers. As soon as her chut started being stretched she opened the eyes and yawned.

A little more than half of his lund could enter in to the chut in that rear entry position. But the advantage was that the cock head directly rubbed on the G-spot and on the clitoris. Each stroke of the lund was extremely pleasurable.

Anu stopped thrusting as soon as Fulava stirred. He said, "Good Morning my dear, did you sleep well?"

She stretched languorously before asking, "Yes, Pyare. I slept well. But what do I feel inside me down below?"

"Where?"

She contracted her inner muscles to squeeze the lund, blushed heavily and said, "Here."

"Oh, that? Let me pull it out and see what it is."

"No, no, no, " she said and pushed her hips backwards as if to engulf more of his penis in her vagina. "Whatever it is, it feels sweet. Hay, wait a minute, you cheater, is it not your cock?"

"May be it is. Where has it entered? Your gaand?"

"It is in my chut, Pyare."

"What is chut? How did my cock ended up there?"

"You started fucking me, that is how."

"No, my dear, I started making love to you with my lund."

"It is still stiff."

"Yes. Are you ready for one more session of love making?"

"Anytime you say, my love, anytime."

Anu restarted strokes at a slower rate. After some time Fulava stood on her knees and elbows while Anu pounded her vulva from behind. In all these positions some length of the penis could not enter the chut and hence in the end they came back to missionary position.

Both were on verge of an orgasm. Anu started fucking Fulava at break neck speed. She instinctively spread her thighs to the maximum and lifted them till her knees touched her ears. Now the whole length of Anu's lund could go into her chut. Some ten deep powerful strokes precipitated a massive orgasm, first in Fulava and seconds later in Anupam.

Spent but not exhausted they went to bathroom and took shower together. They washed each other, kissed each other and caressed each other as if in the process of getting acquainted with each other's body.

Fulava was fascinated by the slim waist line of her Prince. She ran her hands long the length of his muscular arms and legs. She entwined her fingers on the silky crinkly hair on his chest when she came across his tiny nipples.

Teasing his soft nipples with her fingers Fulava saw them getting erect. A smile appeared on her lips and she looked up into his eyes. There was no need to speak. Anu got the message and nodded his head. Fulava lowered her mouth to take one of the nipples in.

An electrical thrill shot out from the nipple and ran down to his soft lund. It gave a mighty jerk. Fulava was holding the limp cock and felt the jerk. This in turn made her clitoris throb. She kissed the other nipple and the process was repeated. Anu said, " I knew that girls get hot when their nipples are kissed but for the first time I experienced the effect on the lund."

There was stirring of fresh desire in both of them. They dried each other and went to the bedroom.

They further explored their bodies and learned about each other's 'key' points.

Anu made her sit reclining with knees wide spread and drawn up. Now Fulava was not feeling shy. She put her hands on two sides of her pussy and spread the big lips baring the secrets of her vulva. Anu had seen her vulva last night but wanted to see again that small area of four by six which had been the source of so much pleasure. He was fascinated by what he saw: the delicate pinkish violet inner lips, the slit between them with the pee hole and mouth of her vagina and the clitoris sitting at the front end of the crack. Mere act of being looked at so intimately by her Prince was enough for her pussy to start getting wet.

Reverently Anu passed one finger into her vagina. Fulava flinched when the finger came in contact with torn hymen and Anu stopped. Fulava encouraged him saying, "Do not worry my dear. There is no pain."

Anu pushed the second finger in and went to the deepest. He could then feel the hard knob of her cervix of the uterus. He gave a couple strokes in and out with his fingers. Her internal muscles contracted on the fingers and the clitoris twitched. He could see its tiny head shyly peeping out from under its hood wet and shiny.

When he withdrew the fingers she felt the sensation of strange emptiness down below. Her chut craved for something to fill it up. Her vulva was already wet and slimy in anticipation. She decided to take over from him.

Before he could bring his cock to her vulva she closed her thighs, straightened her legs and pushed Anu flat on the bed saying, "It is my turn now..."

He was surprised at her boldness. He lied down on his back with his head raised and his erect lund lying on his tummy. Fulava picked up the cock and wrapped her fingers around the shaft. She started stroking the cock but refrained from pulling up the foreskin to expose the head. Anu reminded her that the cap can be and should be pulled up; that it would not be painful to him. To give her confidence he put his hand over hers and carried on stroking, now to the fullest so that the cock head was entirely bared. The cock had already started spewing out love juice and hence was wet and slippery, ready to enter her chut.

Fulava marveled at the design and lay out of this instrument of joy. With great love she lowered her head and kissed the tip of the cock running her lips over the slope of the cock head. The lund jerked strongly. Fulava opened her mouth and took the cock in.

That being the first occasion of taking an erect lund in her mouth she could not take in more than three out of eight inches of his cock. Besides the bulbous head was so big that it filled her mouth to the capacity. Fulava was thrilled to feel the cock head in her mouth and started sucking on it like a lollypop, stroking at the same time the shaft with her fist. She ran her tongue over the smooth surface of the head especially over the rim near its neck. Several times she withdrew the cock slithering her lips over the sloping surface of the head.

The net effect on Anu was predictable ; he was on his way to glorious orgasm. She was no less excited. Later on she told Anu that the lund in the mouth was as stimulating as one in the chut. Soon Anu felt the familiar feeling of built up pressure in his lund accompanied by rapid strong jerks --a prelude to an orgasm—and rapidly removed the lund from her mouth.

"Don't you like what I do, Pyare?" she asked.

Anu did not wait to reply. To the amazement of his beloved wife he pushed her flat on the bed some what forcefully and mounted her. Fulava needed no instructions. By now she knew her husband, She received him between her wide spread thighs.

With strained voice Anu said, "My dear, I like every thing you do to me but I like this......"shoving the lund in the chut, "...better. What do you say?"

"I also like it as you do. Ohhh, Pyare how hard you are! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me for ever."

It was pure lust which was speaking through Fulava. Anu did not need any encouragement. As soon as the lund was in he started fucking at break neck speed. He did not slow till he felt Fulava getting caught up in an orgasm. This time, while fucking with slow strokes he put his thumb on the clitoris and pressed. Fulava shattered in to thousands of scintillating stars of pure ecstasy.

Anu was not far behind. Seeing her climax he could not hold himself from tripping over. He pushed the lund in the deepest recesses of her chut and inundated it with large amount of thick semen jetted out by his lund.

They remained joined for a long period of time. By the time they came out of the bedroom it was almost noon.

There were several guests waiting to congratulate the newly wed, some with an invitation to lunch or a dinner. Fulava however, was immediately monopolized by a group of her giggling friends and was led away to an unknown spot. The day passed quickly.

EPILOGUE :

The days also passed quickly. Anupam came to USA and developed business of engineering supplies. Fulava came six months after, did a course in interior designing and started her consulting practice in Garland, Texas. Over a period of first three years they practiced contraception and then produced a boy and a girl in rapid succession.

If you chance to pass by Memorial Drive at Main in Garland you will see a twenty storied glass enclosed building at one corner. "Prince Associates, Dealers and suppliers of everything Engineering" and "Rainbow Interiors, Consultants , Interior Designs, Domestic and Industrial" occupy floor fifteenth and sixteenth. Do visit them. They love receiving people from Home.

vantyaak
vantyaak
299 Followers
12