Private Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Promise you won't be cross with me?"

"Of course not, silly. As long as it's me in your thoughts," said Annabel with only the faintest of frowns across her beautiful face.

"Of course it's you darling. You're always the centre of my fantasies!" Joe said quite honestly, pausing for a moment, unsure of how to deliver the next line for optimal effect.

Annabel rose and fell faster now, sliding Joe's cock in and out of her pussy at just the right angle to touch her g-spot. Her senses began their slow ebb downwards to the centre of her sex where they would concentrate their energies on the wonderful hardness that rubbed her towards climax. As Joe watched his beautiful wife bounce closer and closer to orgasm on his cock, he delivered the line that would probably determine the likelihood of his fantasy ever becoming a reality.

Sensing that Annabel was just moments from cumming, he groaned and said to her, "In my head we are lying here on the beach having fabulous sex..."

"Yes, yes, ooh, " Annabel panted, eager to hear his naughty fantasy.

" .. but it's actually Andy that lies beneath you and it's his hard cock that's buried deep inside your wonderful pussy."

"Oh fuuuuuuck... fuuuuuuck... ahhhhhhhhhh..." screamed Annabel with complete abandon, her naked body now shaking and rocking on Joe's hardness uncontrollably as a series of orgasms ripped through her. Joe reached for her nipples and played them through his fingers just as he knew she loved, prolonging and deepening the waves of pleasure that carried her to oblivion. Joe reached between them and rubbed her clitoris in slow movements with the tip of his thumb and watched as Annabel's head lolled backwards and her mouth gaped open. Her moans continued and now came regularly with each exhale... she was in sexual heaven and Joe beamed at the sight of his wife riding him with such a look of ecstasy.

Andy stood frozen to the spot. His mouth too was open, but not for the same reason as Annabel's. He was in shock at Joe's fantasy confession. In shock because he had never in their years of friendship harboured thoughts of a sexual nature towards either of his great friends, yet here he was in the bushes, masturbating and watching them fuck and now apparently a part of Joe's sexual fantasies!! He was anxious to hear what Annabel would say after her orgasm subsided. He didn't have long to wait, and what he heard made him reach once more for his throbbing erection, gripping his length and stroking urgently in search of release.

Joe was the first to speak. "So, you seemed to like my fantasy,"

"What makes you say that?" Annabel barely managed between heavy relaxing breaths.

"Well, the fact that as soon as you heard me say I had imagined Andy's hard cock in your pussy, you came like a steam train," he smiled.

"Well, yes, it was kind of horny," admitted Annabel, wriggling on Joe's still hard cock and savouring her cum lubricating their sex, causing her to grip his penis ever so slightly tighter.

"Really? You really thought so? That's so hot! I love it! And your pussy seems to love it even more," Joe said excitedly.

"My pussy loves only you Joe. Your fantasies are just that. Don't get any silly ideas now," Annabel admonished.

"But wouldn't it be wonderful? I mean it. We're amazingly close the three of us as friends. He has a fantastic body and we both want to get into his pants, so why not?"

"I do not want to 'get into his pants' thank you," huffed Annabel.

"Aw babe, sorry, poor choice of words... but admit it, you do think he has a hot body."

"Well.. yes, he does. An amazing body actually," she smirked.

From his hiding place Andy could scarcely believe his ears. His friends were talking about him in ways he could never have imagined. Annabel just said she thought he had a hot body!! And he found it such a turn on! He wondered if this talk might lead to something real and that quickened his pace as he neared orgasm once more. His balls tightened and he knew that this time he would not and could not stop. As Annabel began to bob up and down on Joe's gorgeous cock once more, he was mesmerised by their entwined genitals. He looked at Joe's cock, Annabel's pussy, back and forwards between them and then just drank in the whole scene just one last glorious time before his orgasm ripped through his body. He came hard. His cock spurted long streams of cum all over the bush in front of him. He tried to be quiet and held his breath to avoid any telltale heavy breathing. But he couldn't disguise the sound of his come hitting the undergrowth.

Joe hadn't dared to look again in case Andy caught him looking. Joe didn't want to let him know his cover was blown at this stage. He was listening intently for any indication that Andy was still there and sure enough, there it was. It was faint, and to Annabel, it would have sounded like a spatter of rain, but Joe felt certain this was in fact Andy's cum being spread all over the forest floor. He hardened still further in Annabel's pussy and closed his eyes as he pictured Andy's gorgeous cock. He imagined it rammed deep inside of his wonderful wife's pussy, then he imagined pulling it out of her dripping hole, sucking the juices from its rigid length and then stuffing its impressive girth back into Annabel. He imagined this over and over again and as Annabel reacted to the ardent thrusting of her lover.

"Say you want Andy's cock inside you," Joe teased mid-orgasm, "Say it. Say you need his fuckpole inside your soaking wet gorgeous pussy, go on."

"I.. want.. Andy's .. cock.. buried deep inside my pussy..." and with this, the two of them came together in a glorious wale of cries and moans.

From the bushes, their dear friend took the opportunity of the rather loud noise of their combined pleasure to make his exit, certain the sounds of his steps would be muffled by the orgasmic moaning from the husband and wife on the beach. As he reached the house, he marvelled at this astonishing discovery that he was secretly desired by both Joe and Annabel and wondered if it would amount to anything other than their fantasies. As much as he knew, this was Joe and Annabel's private fantasy and would probably stay that way. He couldn't tell them that he had heard it all and seen it all from his hiding place so he guessed that this would be as far as it went. He did however hope that he would catch them on the beach again and vowed to wake early the following morning to see if he could catch them at it again.

That day was a turning point for them all. The next day it rained, then the next day also, and it would be several days before the friends were to find themselves confronting the possibility of their fantasy becoming reality. And what a night that was.

Chapter 2 -- The Embrace

"God, when will this rain let up?!" Joe asked, to nobody in particular, but mainly to the rain itself. "It's been here for days!"

"I know, serious cabin fever setting in," chimed in Andy.

"What about a game of cards after lunch?" suggested Annabel.

All thought this to be a great idea. Joe created a lovely chicken Caesar salad and the sat down with a sauvignon blanc and a lively conversation that took in, among other things: the housing market (Andy was looking for something); airfares to the US (Joe was off there soon on business); the pending football world cup (Andy was dying to go); Annabel's Aunt Mabel (dying, sadly); their gorgeous private beach (they hadn't been able to enjoy in days); and the depth of their friendship.

Having sat down at midday for lunch, they were still sitting there nattering at the table at 3. The evidence of alcohol consumed lay all around them.. already 3 empty bottles of white and another freshly opened and being carefully poured by Joe. Joe was clearly the most drunk of them all and had downed probably one and a half bottles himself. Andy was feeling tipsy but the right side of drunk, while Annabel was somewhere between the two on sobriety levels. She knew it wouldn't take much more to tip her over the edge, but in this company she didn't care. If she'd been out or with a bigger group she would have maintained greater control. Andy was practically family and she was fine with letting go in front of him.

"Well, I hope we've been able to help you over these first days since the split my friend," Joe said to Andy.

"Oh God, sure, you guys have been so great. I can't believe how easy and comfortable I've been despite everything. Of course I'm sad things didn't work out between me and Ness. It will be a while before I get over her. She was special," his voice trailing away slightly at the end, eyes misting just a little. "Sorry," he blurted out, straightening up a little and feeling silly for getting emotional.

Annabel reached for Andy's hand across the table. "Oh Andy, don't be silly. You know you can be yourself with us. Don't hide your feelings, let them out. It's all part of the healing process."

Joe added, "I hope you know how much you mean to us. You are dear to both our hearts and we're here for you whenever you need us."

"Thanks guys, really, thanks a lot. I feel the same. You guys are very special and I love you both very much."

Her hand still firmly on Andy's, Annabel stood, stepped slowly around the end of the table and pulled Andy's hand upwards towards her, clearly suggesting he rise to meet her. "Give me a hug you gorgeous man. You'll find another woman soon enough and she'll be amazing and you'll fall in love and the pain you feel now will disappear," Annabel pulled Andy up from his chair to meet her and wrapped both arms around him tightly. It was a genuine, warm, affectionate display of how much she cared for Andy. Andy hugged her back just as tightly and relished the feelings of love and kindness that swam through their embrace.

The moment was beautiful in every way. And as sometimes happens in these situations, their bodies both reacted to the warm embrace with an unplanned flush of desire. Suddenly Andy became acutely aware of Annabel's firm breasts pressed hard against his chest. The flimsy material of her blouse and his t-shirt allowed the full sensation of her soft, cushioned flesh to be felt on every inch of his body they touched. They felt exquisite. He didn't want to let go. He couldn't let go!

Annabel, for her part, was lost in Andy's strong arms. His athletic build and muscular torso were magnificent. She'd always thought so. They'd hugged so many times over the years but she had never ever taken them for granted. Each time she had felt a tingle of excitement at the electricity that darted through her body whenever they had embraced. But this time was different. Oh yes, it was very different, she could sense it. She could sense it from her own body's reaction. Her nipples hard quickly hardened and she was certain Andy must be able to feel them through their thin clothes. Strangely though she didn't care and she wasn't sure why. What she was pretty sure of though was that Andy felt the same way. It had not been evident when they first embraced, but now, there was no mistaking the rapidly hardening cock now pushing hard against her groin.

"God, he's so hard.." she thought and ever so slightly, almost imperceptibly, she found her hips pressing closer to Andy's body. She froze a second and suddenly asked herself what she thought she was doing. Andy was her friend, struggling to come to terms with the very recent demise of his relationship and relying on her and Joe for emotional support. How could she betray that trust with a sexual urge and vulgar thrust of her groin against his. She felt confused, even a little afraid. She glanced over at Joe. "Well at least he's enjoying it," she thought as he continued his broad grin that by now had taken on a slightly sexual edge it seemed to Annabel.

Joe's face was indeed a picture. If ever there was an expression that said in equal parts, "Don't stop!" and "Oh my God!" and "How Beautiful!" and "Let me in!", then this was surely it. His Cheshire cat grin was almost comical and Annabel had to look away. At least though it confirmed for her that her embrace with Andy really had gone too far and she made to loosen her grip, wanting now to come back down to earth.

Andy noticed her moves and matched it by stepping away, conscious that his hard-on was almost certainly visibly tenting his shorts. He kept his back to Joe and as their bodies parted, Andy looked into Annabel's face for some reassurance that things were ok. Her eyes were averted though and her expression seemed to Andy to say that she was embarrassed by what had happened between them, quite literally. Annabel spun around, grabbed the first plate from the table and darted to the kitchen.

From beginning to end, the embrace had, in fact, lasted no more than about 20-30 seconds. To Andy, however, timer had stood still and he felt certain it had been much, much longer.

"Shit," he thought, "I've really blown it. Idiot, how could I be so stupid!" and with that he backed away towards the sofa, his head and heart screaming so loudly he could barely stand. He felt dizzy, probably from the alcohol but in some way due to the situation. He was panicking that he'd blown the best friendship he'd ever had. Joe would be furious, he thought to himself. He had not made eye contact with Joe since the very first moment Annabel had stepped around the table, yet when he finally brought himself to glance over at Joe, he saw none of the anger or disappointment he expected. Rather, Joe's look seemed quite the opposite. He was actually smiling. Not only that, but he was getting up and coming over to where Andy sat on the sofa. He sat down so close to Andy that Andy felt a touch uncomfortable, especially after what had just passed between him and Joe's wife!

"My wonderful, wonderful friend," Joe said quietly. "That was the most erotic and tender moment I have witnessed from my wife in quite some time."

"Oh my God," Andy thought, afraid of what was to come.

".. and I loved every second of it," Joe added, with verve in his voice.

What was that? Andy looked at Joe, who was staring him in the face from little more than a foot away. Joe's eyes seemed wired, alive, full of sexual energy.

Joe put his hand on Andy's thigh and gave it no more than a friendly squeeze. "Relax, my friend. You seem concerned about what just happened. Please don't be. I am not mad at you or at Annabel. It was a very warm and sexually charged embrace. No harm was done. I enjoyed seeing you two hug. Please, relax."

And with these words of reassurance from Joe, Andy did begin to relax as bade, but he still wanted to speak to Annabel, to apologise for taking things too far.

Joe read Andy's mind, seemingly switched into his thoughts, at least for now. "And if you are worried about Annabel, don't be. She loves you dearly and although she may have been a little embarrassed at the end there, trust me, I know her well enough to say that she'll get over that very quickly. I'll go into the kitchen and check on her ok? But trust me, she's fine, or will be." And with that, he gave one last little squeeze of Andy's leg and headed to the kitchen.

Slightly more relaxed, Andy stared out the window at the late afternoon sky and realised that at some stage during the past few minutes it had actually stopped raining and the sun's rays were beginning to creep through the clouds. It gave him a good feeling and helped him to relax a little further. He got up, went to the table, refilled his glass and sat back down where he had been, content to leave Joe and Annabel to themselves for a while.

Inside the kitchen, all was well. If Joe even half expected to find a sheepish Annabel, he need not have worried. Whatever Annabel had felt that made her abruptly end her embrace with Andy and rush off to the kitchen, it seemed to have gone now. She smiled at him and held out her arms for a hug from her husband. Joe obliged and the long-term lovers enjoyed a lengthy embrace of their own.

"Annabel, that was truly amazing to behold. I loved seeing you two in each others' arms and wish for so much more," Joe said in his most reassuring tone.

"Ssh Joe," just hold me, I'm feeling a little drunk." And hold her he did, for several minutes. When they released each other, they smiled a knowing, loving, reassuring smile that said everything about the strength and depth of their marriage. It was the smile of two very happy and content people, both of whom realised that they may just be on the brink of a very exciting chapter in their lives... a sexual adventure they both had secretly desired in some way for years. No more need be said though... Joe didn't want to risk pushing too far and chose to let events unfold as they might.

As he walked back into the living room, he immediately noticed the brightness of the sun's glory as it lit the room in such a contrast to how he'd left it moments before.

Chapter 3 - Awakening

"My God, the Sun! Haven't seen you in days," once more he aimed at the weather rather than at anybody in the rom.

Andy could see that Joe was in good spirits, so the chat with Annabel must have gone well. He was in the clear.

"Do you know you have a habit of speaking to the elements?" said Andy, now relaxed enough to have a joke with his friend.

"Yes, I guess I do. Let's go out and enjoy the last of the day while we can," Joe said excitedly. "Annabel!" he yelled over his shoulder towards the kitchen, "I'm heading to the beach, come on, join me."

And with that, he fairly raced out of the house, strode passed the windows and then took off across the garden in the direction off their little beach.

"Has he gone already?" Annabel asked as she came through from the kitchen.

Andy surveyed her face and there was no trace of the awkwardness he had seen after their embrace.

"Yep, sprinted out of here pretty much," Andy confirmed.

"Come on then. I'll grab my bikini and see you there in a sec."

Andy went to his room, grabbed his own swimmers and headed for the beach. It was pretty warm and sticky. The walk wasn't long but by the time he reached the beach, he was really looking forward to a dip in the cooling waters. He reached the beach and stepped passed the last of the bushes and onto the sand, still wet of course form days of drenching.

"How's the water Joe?" he asked as he began to remove his shirt and shorts.

"Lovely, a bit too warm actually. Must be all that rain. Bit murky too."

He couldn't really tell the difference from when last he saw it, but then he'd been much more engrossed in better things to watch last time he was here...

Andy stood in his boxers and wrapped a towel around him so he could change into his shorts.

"Don't worry about those," Joe called out from the water.

"Eh?" said Andy a little confused.

"The swimmers. Don't bother. I don't have any, I'm skinny dipping. It feels amazing, try it."

"Oh.. umm.." Andy hesitated, unsure of his next move. He had to admit, he'd always loved skinny dipping too, although generally this had either been in a big group situation, late at night, pissed up in the pool of a friends place or alone with a girlfriend. This was a little different. It was daylight and it was just him and Joe. Of course the alcohol in his bloodstream helped sway his decision, but there was something else tipping the balance too. He'd seen Joe's naked body already, seen his cock, seen Annabel give him head and bounce her beautiful curves all over him. Andy had to admit that the idea of being naked in the water with Joe was pretty horny.

"What the hell!" he thought. And at once he dropped the towel, then his boxers and was suddenly naked in front of his friend for the first time.

Joe watched intently as Andy hooked his fingers under his boxers and slid them down to his ankles. Even from this distance away, perhaps 15-20 metres, Joe caught his breath as he gave a small gasp, not audible to Andy on the beach. He drank in Andy's beautiful form and especially his magnificent prick. It hung so majestically and swayed in time with Andy's steps as he made his way across the sand to the water's edge. As he got closer, Joe could not force his gaze away from his friend's unbelievable package. It was quite the most amazingly well proportioned cock he'd ever seen. And the balls that swung down behind this impressive member were not small either.