Private Performances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna paused. She looked at me and smiled. "I told Coach that sounded like fun and that I'd really like her to enter me. She said 'well, there will be people watching.' For some reason, that got me more enthused. Then Coach said that my parents would have to agree. I thought 'oh shit why do they have to know.' Coach explained that even though I'd just turned 18, I was still a student and she couldn't take me to something like that without my parents' permission. She said that she could talk to my parents. I figured that Mom and Dad would say 'no way in hell' but I asked Coach to talk to them about it. Coach came to the house one night. She sat down with Mom, Dad, and me and explained to them what we wanted to do."

Anna took another sip. "Dad asked me, 'You really want to do this? People will see every bit of your body.' I said, as confidently as I could, 'yes, I want to do this.' Dad was shaking his head, but Mom said, "She's an adult now and can make her own decisions.' Dad and I looked each other in the eyes without saying anything for, maybe, a whole minute. Then Dad turned to Coach and said, 'You'll give us directions to find this place?' I said, 'What? You want to come watch me?' Mom replied, 'If you can be naked in front of a bunch of strangers, you can be naked in front of your family too.' She had a point."

Anna paused again. She put a hand lightly on my forearm. "I'm sorry this is such a long story."

"No, it's interesting," I said. "Please tell me the rest."

"I'll hurry up," Anna said. "We went. There were about a dozen guys and a dozen girls competing and, maybe, a hundred folks in the seats watching, and judges and people to tend the apparatus. We warmed up in sweats. We went back into the girls' locker room, took off all our clothes, and marched back out. Mom, Dad, and my little brother were there. I expected that I'd be scared when I walked back into the gym naked, but it was exhilarating. I really felt good that everyone could see me naked. I was glad that my parents and brother were there. I waved to them. I watched the first few competitors do their routines and it was obvious to me that gymnastics is better nude. My first event was the vault. The feeling as I ran towards the horse and vaulted with nothing on was indescribable! I finished with floor exercise and, of course, I knew that everyone could see my pussy and my asshole as I did that. It was so hot. I could barely stand still for my score. Once it was up, I ran into the locker room and got myself off. I wasn't the only one doing that either."

Just then, Sharon MacDonald came up to us. As I'd suspected, she had a great body. She was also a natural redhead. "Harry," Sharon said, "I'm glad you've met Anna. She's about my best friend here."

"Well," I said, "we already knew each other. Anna is in one of my classes and is a history major."

Sharon smiled. "I guess you'll have a new appreciation of each other in class now. Hey, they're ready for us to go in for dinner."

In the dining room, we sat at one long table. I sat between Megan and Paula. Anna sat across the table from me. Simon was next to her, across from Paula. Sharon's boyfriend Peter, a law student, sat between Anna and Sharon, across from Megan. The fourteen of us sat there nude and were served by two clothed women and two clothed men. It may sound a little odd but, at the time, it seemed perfectly normal.

The meal was excellent. The entrée was shrimp and clams over rice with a white wine sauce. That had been preceded by salads and a half dozen raw oysters for each of us. Sharon said to Megan, Paula, and me, "Would you believe that Inga's parents don't charge us anything for this weekend?" Inga stepped out of the room as we finished our deserts. When she came back, she announced that the "ballroom" was ready.

The "ballroom" was the lounge with the tables and chairs moved out. Along one wall was a table with beer on ice, wine, and a variety of spirits. Along the other wall was a rail supported by stands on each end and one in the middle. I had no idea what that was for. Music played on a sound system. Sharon told me that she, Anna, and Inga had programmed three hours of music. It was a mix of rock, pop, and big band with fast and slow numbers interspersed. Almost everyone was dancing.

After, maybe, an hour, Inga's parents came into the room. They were now nude. I saw Inga go over and hug her father. Then, she put the music on pause. Inga announced, "The inn staff has gone home. It's just us."

Sharon announced, "Ladies to the rail." I watched, somewhat perplexed, as the younger women in the room went to the rail and bent themselves over it with legs spread and their asses pointing towards the center of the room. After a moment, Ute Walter went to the rail and bent over it next to her daughter. Megan and Paula looked at each other for a moment. Both women started smiling. They walked to the rail and bent over it next to Anna.

The men in the room formed a line and walked behind the fully exposed women, examining each woman's asshole and cunt. Conrad, at the head of the line, was about halfway along when Sharon yelled, "touching is allowed." The first women I passed were Ute and Inga Walter. Appealing as it was to see them so exposed, it didn't seem right to me to touch them. The next four women I had not met. I certainly wasn't touching them.

The line of men moved slowly as some guys were less restrained than I was. I got to Paula. I gently ran the index finger of my left hand around her asshole several times. I reached down with my right hand and began rubbing her clit, gently at first but more firmly as the line stalled.

Paula was getting moist when she said, "That has to be Harry." It was only then that it dawned on me that, bent over, the women couldn't see who was touching them.

I softly said, "Yes, it's me. Simon is behind me."

The line moved and I was behind Megan. Even bent over with her bare ass up, I'd recognize Megan and, even in that posture, she was incredibly beautiful. I began running my right index finger along her outer cunt lips. Megan softly said, "Please," so I slid my finger inside her and began finger-fucking her. After just a few seconds, Megan said, "That's nice." Looking behind me, I saw that Simon's finger in Paula. She seemed to enjoy it. The line moved. I pulled my finger out of Megan, bent down, and gave her asshole a quick kiss.

Anna was next. Anna said, "If that is Harry Stone behind me, I'd better get at least a finger in my cunt." I took a chance and inserted two fingers. Not knowing Anna sexually, I didn't know where to rub her. I worked my fingers around inside her until she said, "Yes! There!" I rubbed there as firmly as I could.

The last woman was Sharon. "Is that Harry?" she asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"Will you do what you did to Anna?" Sharon asked.

I slid two fingers into Sharon's pussy and worked them around until she said, "That's it." I rubbed Sharon there until Simon coughed indicating that I needed to move on.

When all seven of the men had gone through the line of bent-over women, Sharon stood up, followed by the others. "That was fun," Sharon said. "Ok, guys against the rail facing me. Hands behind your back." We followed directions. Anna and Inga went behind the rail, tying our hands to it with shoelaces. Before I fully appreciated what they were doing, my hands were tied to the rail.

Sharon announced, "Megan and Paula are newbies here, so I'll explain. Girls all go to the guy they came with. Get him hard and then all of us girls will inspect the erections."

Megan and Paula walked towards me smiling. To Megan, Paula said, "I kind of like seeing his hands tied." Megan started running a fingertip over the head of my dick. Paula fondled my balls. The girls knew me and knew exactly what to get me hard. Simon was next to me. Once she had him partially erect, Anna got on her knees and took him in her mouth. Paula saw that, gently pushed Megan's hand away from my dick, knelt, and guided my dick into her mouth. God that felt wonderful.

Sharon called out, "Is everyone hard? Yes? Ok, step away girls so we can all see." Being guys, we all looked at each other. Everyone was reasonably well endowed. However, Peter and Conrad, Sharon's and Inga's boyfriends, were both freakishly huge.

The women formed a line and slowly walked in front of us. It wasn't hard to stay erect because every woman gave each guy's dick at least a few strokes as she went by.

Anna was in line just in front of Paula. When they got to Simon and me, Anna took a step back. "I don't know," Anna said. "What do you think Paula? Harry's dick and Simon's dick look a lot alike to me."

"They do," Paula responded. "I wonder if they feel the same."

"Maybe we should find out," Anna replied. Both women giggled. Anna grabbed my dick, got very close, leaned up, and kissed me on the lips.

When Anna moved on, Paula stepped in front of me. She mouthed the words "I love you Harry" before she bent down and kissed the head of my dick.

Megan was the last in line. She stopped in front of me, looked down at my dick, and then into my eyes. "I hope you're having fun Harry," she said.

"Yes," I replied. "Are you?"

"Yes, but I want to have a little more fun," Megan said. She stepped very close to me and began to kiss me. At the same time, she took my dick in her hand and guided it into her pussy. She began to hump me as we stood there.

"Hey," Sharon shouted. "No fucking yet."

Megan got off me and said "I'm sorry. His erection looked too good to waste."

Anna and Inga went behind us and untied us from the rail. Once all seven guys were untied, Inga walked over to the sound system. She paused as Sharon announced, "Slow number next. For this song, ladies you pick someone other than your date."

Anna came straight to me, grabbed my hand, and led me to the center of the room. As the music started, she put both hands on my bare ass and held me tight. My dick was pressed into her bare belly and her tits were pressed into my chest. It was very nice. I put my arms around Anna's upper back. "Harry," Anna said, "get your hands on my ass." I did as I was told. Anna's ass was very firm. I could feel her muscles beneath her skin. In fact, Anna's whole body was firm.

Anna rubbed herself against me as we danced. When we finished the dance, her nipples were hard, and I was erect. Paula, who had been dancing with Simon, walked by and said, "You obviously enjoy Anna." There was something in her tone that troubled me.

I suppose that it wasn't surprising. Not long after the dance, one of the women whom I'd not met pulled a chair into the lounge, sat her date on it, and began riding him. Soon, Sharon was on the floor with Peter on top of her. Conrad and Iens were on their backs, side-by-side, and Inga and Ute were riding them. A couple of other of the women were bent over the rail as their dates fucked them from behind. Simon was standing in a corner. Anna was on her knees in front of him with his dick in her mouth.

Megan looked at me and smiled. "When in Rome," she said. "Get on your back." I lay down on the floor on my back. Megan squatted down, took my dick in her hand, and lowered herself onto me. After a few minutes, Paula squatted over my face and let me eat her. Our arousal was enhanced as heard the sounds of orgasms from the couples around us. Megan came first and then I came in her. Paula stayed on my face until she came.

Not long after the sex, the party broke up and the three of us went up to our room. Ordinarily, the three of us slept side-by-side. However, that night, after we got into bed, Paula began stroking me until I was hard again. She climbed on top of me and wiggled around until my dick was completely in her cunt. She went to sleep like that. I glanced at Megan who just smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

It snowed that Friday night, but the sun was bright on Saturday morning and the word was that the roads were ok. Most of the people who had come to the party left Saturday morning. However, Inga and Conrad; Sharon and Peter; Anna and Simon; and Paula, Megan, and me were staying until Sunday. Of course, Ute and Iens lived at the inn.

When Megan, Paula, and I came down from our room to the main floor, we ran into Inga. She said, "There's coffee, juice, pastry, and some cold hard-boiled eggs in the kitchen. There is also stuff for sandwiches in the fridge on the right. The staff is off so Mom and Dad will bring in pizza for dinner this evening."

We got coffee and some food. Sharon and Peter walked into the kitchen. Once everyone was fed and caffeinated, Sharon said, "Let's go back to the pool."

At the back of the inn, there was a room enclosed in glass like a large greenhouse. Inside was a decent-sized pool. There was also a sauna, steam room, and jacuzzi. The deck around the pool was wide with lounge chairs scattered around. There was a cooler in one corner. Anna and Simon were already there. Simon was working on a breakfast beer.

Once Inga and Sharon had said goodbye to their friends who were leaving, they joined us in the pool area. The pool area was quite warm and, even though we could see snow on the ground outside, we were all quite comfortable in the nude.

About half an hour later, the women clustered at the far end of the pool deck. Peter, Conrad, Simon, and I were sitting together. We couldn't hear what the women were saying, but it was periodically punctuated with hoots and laughter. After a long talk, the five women came over to us.

Sharon was the spokesperson. "We've been talking, and we've decided that it will be fun to do something different for the day."

"What's that?" Peter asked laconically.

"We're swapping partners for the day and tonight," Sharon replied. That got our attention.

"Yes," Inga said, "you'll all spend the day with someone other than the guy you came with, but you will act like he is the guy you came with."

"What are we supposed to do with them?" Simon asked.

"You're supposed to fuck them," Anna replied.

We guys looked at each other. On one hand, all five women were very desirable. On the other hand, I think we all saw potential for problems.

Conrad started to talk but Inga cut him off. "We've already decided," she said. The four of us all shrugged.

Sharon announced, "Peter, your new partner is Megan. Simon, you are with Paula. Harry, you have Anna. Conrad, you're mine."

"What about Inga?" Conrad asked.

"I'll spend the day with Mom and Dad," Inga said. I had the strong impression that carried more meaning for Conrad than it did for me.

"When does this start?" I asked.

"Now," Anna said as she walked over and sat on my lap.

Paula went to Simon, Megan went to Peter, and Sharon went to Conrad. Each of the new couples began kissing, stroking dicks, and fingering cunts. Anna whispered in my ear, "I want us to fuck at least six times before we leave tomorrow."

Anna wasn't the only person with big plans. Megan and Peter had already put a cushion from one of the lounge chairs on the pool deck. Megan was lying on her back with her legs spread. As Peter slid his massive dick into her, Megan looked at me and winked. Anna put her hands on either side of my face and turned my head to face her. She said, "your attention is on me exclusively until tomorrow morning."

Megan and Peter had a good idea. Anna and I put the cushion from our lounge chair on the deck. Anna lay down and spread her legs. I got on top of her and slid my dick into her wet cunt.

Anna didn't look muscular, but she was a very strong woman. She wrapped her thighs around me and pulled me into her powerfully. At the same time, she contracted her pelvic muscles. That made it very difficult for me move my dick inside of her, but it greatly increased the sensation for both of us. Anna was also doing great things with her tongue inside of my mouth.

Fucking Anna was tiring but intensely stimulating. Sooner than I wanted I was shooting inside of her. My embarrassment was mitigated because, just after I came in her, Anna clamped down on me even tighter and dug her fingers into my back hard. She took several gulps of air before letting out a scream that reverberated off the glass walls of the room. Even with me on top of her, she bucked her hips off the cushion.

When Anna's scream stopped, we were both panting. As we finally caught our breath, Anna said, "That was fucking great or great fucking." While it was too quick, and with respect to Megan and Paula, fucking Anna was the most intense sexual experience I had ever had. She was a powerhouse.

Anna and I looked each other in the eyes for a moment. I started to pull out. Anna said, "Just stay in me for a while, this feels pretty nice." It did. Anna and I kissed for a long time.

Finally, I felt a hand on my back. It was Megan. Peter was standing beside her. "Pull out and let's have a sauna," Megan said. I pulled out, helped Anna up, and we followed Megan and Peter along the pool to the sauna.

The sauna was not so hot that we couldn't talk. Megan sat on one side leaning against Peter. Anna sat between my legs on the other side. Anna said, "Megan, you are lucky. Getting fucked my Harry is pretty great."

Peter quickly added, "Sex with Megan is wonderful."

We all looked at each other. It was obvious that neither Megan nor I wanted to say anything that might offend or hurt the other. Finally, Megan said, "Did you enjoy yourself Harry?"

"Yes," I replied. "Did you?"

"Yes," Megan said with a smile.

"There's a lot more," Anna blurted. "I told Harry that we have to fuck at least five more times by tomorrow morning."

Megan smiled. "I think he's up to that," she said. She turned to Peter. "Can we mange that?" she asked.

Peter smiled. "Absolutely," he said.

When the four of us had sweated enough, we came out and squeezed together into the small shower enclosure next to the sauna. It was cramped enough that I was not sure who was washing what on whom.

After we toweled off, we got beers, sat down, and talked. At one point in the conversation, Megan asked, "Anna, haven't you done that you'd really like to do?"

Anna smiled. "I'm not sure it is very realistic but, I'd love to be downtown in a big city around lunch time in the Summer walking naked with my guy. I think it would be hot to be naked among all the clothed people. Hopefully, we'd run into people who know me. We would go to a park and fuck in the grass while people ate their lunches and watched us."

"That's a great ambition," Megan said.

"It certainly sounds like great fun," I added. Anna was sitting next to me. She squeezed my hand after I said that.

Peter said, "I'm the exact opposite. I want to go into politics when I finish law school. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy sex and I love being nude, but only among friends. I'd be dead meat if I did something like that in public."

"To me," Anna replied, "that's a great reason to stay out of politics. I'd like as many people as possible to see me nude over my lifetime and, while I haven't done it, yet, I think I'd like a lot of people to see me fucking."

"Well," Megan said, "being exposed and sexual in front of an audience is quite a thrill. Harry and Paula and I have done it." Megan proceeded to describe our performances in Maryland and in Vermont.

When Megan finished, Anna said, "That is so cool! I really admire you guys for doing that. I'd love to be part of that. If you do something like that again, please call me." Peter just shook his head.

The four of us joined Sharon and Conrad for a quick lunch. We went back and swam for a short while before Anna announced, "Harry, we need to fuck again."

Sharon laughed and said, "That sounds like a great idea." We lined up three cushions right next to each other. Peter, Conrad, and I lay on our backs and Megan, Sharon, and Anna got on top. Fucking Anna was just as intense the second time as the first, but I was more mentally prepared and held back significantly longer. In fact, I think that the girls were trying to pace each other because all six of us came within seconds of each other. It was a wonderful shared experience. When we'd all regained our breath, each girl kissed each guy.