Priya: Journey of a Shy Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Priya's evolution from a shy girl to a slut-wife.
4.7k words
4.24
97.4k
16

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 08/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Note for the Readers: This is a story about the evolution of a shy, traditional girl from North India into a sexy, outgoing hot-wife. I draw the inspiration from my very sexy wife Priya, who is the protagonist in this story. It is a long story, to be posted in many parts. I have written the story in third person. Readers are advised patience. The sex part will unfold slowly, so the readers looking for a quick read may not find it interesting. The story is set in Indian society where virginity is a great virtue in marriage, and great stress is laid on moral and family values. Traditional customs & rituals have also been used in erotic events.

---------------------------------------

That day when Priya reached home, she sat down alone in her room which she shared with Sonali. She recounted the conversation she had with her friend Rakhi in the college. Was it possible that Rajani went all the way with her boyfriends? Or was she just having a little harmless 'fun' with them? Rajani was popular among boys and she had many of them coming home regularly but she always behaved properly as if the boys were just her friends, nothing more. Moreover, she had a way with the boys so that Rajani didn't have to do any of her assignments or homework herself. But Rakhi claimed that she knew all about what Rajani was doing with her 'male friends' and what made her popular among the boys. Priya wondred what all Rajani might have done with them? Then she remembered several classmates of Rajani at the wedding like Suhail, Shalabh, Rajesh, Vijay etc. One thing was common among all of them: they were all very handsome boys and they all used to visit her after classes. Then, she also remembered that she hardly saw any girl visiting her Rajani . "Was Rajani actually fucking these boys?" she thought again. She could not believe that she could be doing that. She was of the opinion that Rajani is a very intelligent girl must be using the boys to her advantage, and may be having some fun.

Next she thought about Sonali. "Has she lost her virginity? Shit! This girl will get us all into trouble some day. She is not fully developed as a woman yet and she has started indulging in sex at such a young age! Doesn't she give a thought about her own future and the reputation of the family? Couldn't she wait for sometime? What was the compulsion that she had to take a cock up her hole?"

"Let her come and she would ask her about it. She thought it was her duty to protect her little sister from 'all this mess'. What has happened has happened but in future precautions have to be taken and she must be saved from harm's way," she thought.

And now coming to her own, Priya thought how she was the one left out? Has she been too pre-occupied with her studies and has missed on the fun because of it? Was she too timid and shy? Or that she always had the notion that she had to remain pure till her marriage! Pure she would remain. But at the same time she should have some harmless before she is married off, she concluded.

After an hour when Sonali arrived the two sisters had an argument.

Priya: Sonali, we must have a chat.

Sonali: Yes sister, what is it?

Priya: People have been talking about you in college

Sonali: What about? Have I done anything?

Priya: Done anything? You have done everything and now say that you did nothing!!!

Sonali: What have I done?

Priya: Look Sonali, don't pretend with me. I know all what you have done with the boys.

Sonali: I have only done friendship with them, and why are you telling me all this, even the elder sister Rajani has also been friendly with boys....

Priya: Rajani has done nothing.

Sonali: Sister, you don't know anything then, you have always been an aloof and straight girl and will remain like that, but Rajani used to pretend while actually enjoying with the boys.

Priya: How did you know about her? Did anybody say anything to you?

Sonali: How would anyone know what she was doing? She was so clever in her dealings that no body could ever come to know. Only her very close girl friends knew what they all were into. I have seen her through my own eyes....

Priya: What have you seen? Tell me please.

Sonali: I am on oath that I will not disclose what I saw.

Priya: Have it your way then, I will disclose what you have been doing.

Sonali: Ok sis, I will tell everything about Rajani and myself. Don't disclose to Mom-Dad about me, please.

Priya: Ok. I swear.

Sonali:You know Suhail? The same fellow who had asked you for dance but you had refused, the one who used to come to our house regularly to study along with Rajani...he is so handsome sis,....he and Rajani...I saw them together, doing it....a few days before her wedding....when wedding preparations were going on.

Priya: What! You are lying Sonali...what did you see them doing?

Sonali: I am not telling a lie, first listen to me then you decide whether what I am saying is true or not...but don't interrupt me in between.

Priya: Ok, go on. I will not interrupt.

Then Sonali told her what happened that day. The story went on somewhat like this. Around 5-6 days prior to wedding Rajani had called Suhail to get the invitation cards distributed. It was usual for Rajani to offload her sundry work on the boys. Nobody except Sonali was at home when he arrived. Sonali was in the shower in the adjacent bathroom and they both thought that they have the house to themselves. Sonali was not expecting any visitors so she did not take any change of clothes to the shower. When Sonali got out from the bathroom, she was loosely wrapped in just a towel and was rushing to her room. But she stopped abruptly in front of Rajani's room when she heard two voices. The door to the room where Rajani used to study was partly open and Suhail was having an argument with Rajani.

Rajani was neatly dressed in a red bridal embroidered georgette sari. It is the family custom that after the god-bharayi (engagement) ceremony the girl will dress up as a bride till wedding. The dress-up includes the jewelry that she received from her in-laws and mehendi etc. Suhail was teasing her that now she would have to dress up always in saris and she may now say good bye to jeans and skirts forever as Rakesh would not like her to show her body to others. Rajani was uncomfortable in sari as she was not used to being dressed up in a sari.

Rajani wanted Suhail to distribute the wedding invitations to all the classmates and teachers in the college and Suhail asked for a return favour. Suhail said that Rajani is looking like a very attractive bride in her red sari, jewelry and henna on her hands and feet and he would not distribute cards unless she allows him a quick fuck. And that Suhail has always been at her service for three years of college and the least Rajani can do is to oblige him with a fuck before she goes permanently to her husband and in-laws.

Rajani flatly refused to fuck him and told him to get lost. Rajani told him that it is not possible for her to lose her virginity which she has saved for her husband. Had she intended to lose it then she wouldn't have waited for this day. Suhail did not loose his cool and instead asked her to at least hug and kiss him as they were doing before too. Rajani agreed for a quick hug and kiss. She got up from her chair. As she was barefoot, she was almost a foot shorter than tall and muscular Suhail. She stepped higher on her toes and offered her lips to him. Suhail put his arms around her back and hugged her. He closed his eyes and pressed her lips against her lips and soon their tongues started exploring each other's mouths. Sonali inferred from their action that it is not the first time that they are kissing. Suhail now had one of his hands on her ass and was caressing her ass over her red sari while the other hand was pressing her boobs. Rajani's mehndi-patterned hands were pressing down on his head as they were kissing.

After a while they disengaged for a breath. In the ensuing action, Rajani's pallu (upper end of the sari) dropped and her marble boobs were in clear view of Suhail. Suhail could see deep down her cleavage. Suhail got excited by this spectacle and instead of her lips, now his attention was focused on Rajani's boobs. He started kissing the top of her ample breasts and at the same time mauling them with both of his hands. He brought her hand onto his erection and she started groping from above his trousers. Sonali could imagine Rajani's state as she herself had become wet between her legs. Sonali tentatively raised her towel which in any case barely covered her pubic mound and touched her own wet cunt, closed her eyes and started rubbing her clit.

When she opened her eyes after a while, the two lovers lay entwined on the narrow bed and Rajani's blouse and bra had come undone. Suhail was sucking her boobs like a baby and Rajani too was stroking his naked cock. Sonali was anticipating that Rajani is surely going to be fucked before her wedding night if they do not stop now. Sonali's attention was now on Suhail's cock and how Rajani's delicate hand was still squeezing it with the diamonds on her engagement ring shining brilliantly on her finger. She was impressed with the length and thickness of Suhail's cock. Rajani's fist could not cover even half of it and was barely able to encircle it. Her own excitement increased by witnessing this mutual pleasure scene being played out in front of her. Sonali increased the pace of teasing her clitoris with both her hands.

Meanwhile, Rajani's own juices were flowing and Suhail's hot cock was making her lose her self-control. So, when Suhail pushed her head down to his cock, she did not resist and took the red bulbous head of his cock in her mouth. She, while stroking his cock with his hand, teased its head with her tongue. Sonali could see Suhail's cock twitch and become more erect with the sucking and teasing action of her sister. She could easily tell that her elder sister was no stranger to sucking cock and wondered who the lucky guys were to have their cocks sucked by her sexy Rajani . Suhail did not let her boobs go unattended as she was sucking him and was constantly massaging them. They continued the action for quite sometime. Rajani was expertly sucking his cock and Suhail's pleasure was apparent by his facial expression and in the way he was mauling her boobs. He had by now pushed his left hand in her sari from behind and was squeezing her naked ass. Rajani increased the pace of her sucking when Suhail's fingers teased her pussy lips from inside her sari.

The two lovers seemed on the brink of orgasm when suddenly, a mouse crossed the floor almost touching Sonali's foot and Sonali shrieked in terror and her towel fell. The two lovers suddenly stopped and Suhail's cock came out of Rajani's mouth with a popping sound. They both watched with horror as Sonali stood by the half-open door stark naked. Rajani's hand was still on Suhail's tool as they stared at each other. Suhail was mesmerized, his hand still inside Rajani's sari, looking at Sonali, standing there in her naked splendor, her petite boobs with pointed nipples and her delicate pussy sprouting with short pubes. Rajani caught her younger sister's gaze fixed on Suhail's cock and abruptly removed her hand from his tool. Rajani was the first to regain her composure and covered her boobs with her sari. Suhail also zipped up his erection with difficulty. Sonali picked up her towel and ran off to her own room.

Suhail left immediately, disappointed that he could not complete whatever he contemplated. Rajani on the other hand was cool and approached the situation objectively. After rearranging her dress she went to Sonali's room and had a brief chat. Both sisters vowed to keep this event a secret when Rajani hinted that she too knew about her younger sister's shenanigans in the college.

Priya, surprisingly, was not shocked but was getting excited. An itch had started developing in between her legs and she could sense her panties getting wet. She sat down on the bed and squeezed her legs together to control the nascent itch. But squeezing had the opposing effect of increasing the itch manifolds. All this action was not hidden from Sonali who gave a sly smile.

Priya: Are you telling the truth? Was that boy Suhail? Perhaps, that's why he touched me when he was dancing with me that night.

Hearing this, Sonali became confident that she now had Priya under her control.

Sonali: Has he also been able to get into your pants sis?

Priya: No, no. I do not like all this. I had barely started dancing with him when he started touching me. I stopped dancing with him then and there and never danced with him again.

Sonali: (smiles mischievously) hey sis, where did he touch you? Didn't you think about him after that!

Priya: Shut up! And listen carefully. Rajani never overstepped her limits. She never lost her virginity and you have given it all away. You do whatever you want but at least do not allow boys to fuck you. If you get pregnant then there will be a lot of problems.

Sonali: I know sis that I made a mistake. But what could I do. I had got so excited that I could not refuse. Let me tell you sis, it was so enjoyable!

Priya: Ok, forget about it now. But be careful in future.

Sonali: I will be. Tell me sis, I can't understand that you are the most beautiful and sexy of us three sisters. How can you live without making out with the boys?

Priya: This is none of your business. And I am warning you that if I come to hear any adverse thing about you then I will tell our parents. This is your last chance. Understood?

They ended the conversation here and start preparing to sleep.

Sonali didn't know that her Priya was masturbating every night and even now when they had been talking about Rajani and Suhail. When Sonali was describing Suhail's cock, Priya's pussy started leaking in her panties. Priya felt an urgent need to masturbate. She wanted to go to the toilet and release the pent up sexual energy building inside her.

Priya recomposed herself. She did not want Sonali to have any inkling of what was going inside her. She was already wet inside her panties and wanted an immediate relief. So she pretended normal, took her nightwear and went to the attached bathroom to change for the night.

But once inside she leaned against a wall, hurriedly pulled up her skirt and pushed aside her already wet panties. She felt her wet pussy and immediately rubbed it as hard as possible. She thought of Suhail taking a handful of her ass during the dance and then she visualized Rajani sucking Suhail's big cock as Sonali had described it. She rubbed her pussy with two fingers of her right hand but she was not satisfied. She took her left hand on her right boob and squeezed it really hard. Gosh! She was desperate. She started pinching her already hard nipples and the right hand continued its assault on her pussy. She suddenly replaced the characters in her fantasy. She now visualized Rajani sucking her husband Rakesh's cock and increased the pace of her pussy fingering. In a trance, she now replaced Rajani with herself and imagined herself sucking her brother-in-law's supposedly massive cock. These images accelerated her climax and she reached her orgasm with a shudder, spreading from her dripping cunt to all over her sweating body.

She was short of breath after the quick masturbation session. Though, it had lasted only for few minutes but was really fulfilling. She rested for a little while before changing into her night wear. None of the three sisters wore their bra or panties during night. After Priya came back to the room and lay down on her bed Sonali went to the bathroom to change and of course she too wanted a release. But before she started her masturbation session she wanted to know something. She picked up Priya 's panty from the wash bucket and saw that it was fully soaked with her cunt juices. She smelt it. The smell was almost similar to hers, maybe because they were sisters after all. She was happy because she knew she can use this bit of information for her advantage should situation demand. She then started her routine masturbation which she did every night before going to bed.

After about ten days Rakhi called Priya and told her that she has fixed up a date for her for the College fest. Priya wanted to know who the guy was and Rakhi replied that she need not worry because the guy would take 'good care' of her. His name was Ritesh and at once Priya recalled that he was an ex-boyfriend of Rakhi. He was almost 6 feet tall and dark. He was the captain of the college cricket team and was good in studies too. He was generally liked by all for his gentle manners. Even she had liked him, and she could not believe her luck. And finally one day when Ritesh called her to ask her for the college fest she immediately agreed.

The college fest arrived. But now she was worried what would she wear for the fest night? She requested Sonali to help her out. Sonali looked at Priya and asked who the guy was? At first Priya tried to keep that a secret but clever Sonali was able to ferret that information out from her elder sister. Sonali advised her to wear a black top over a long red skirt. Priya was hesitant to go in a skirt but Sonali prevailed over her.

She wore the black top and skirt as advised by Sonali and preened into the mirror looking at her reflection. She thought of Ritesh and what could happen tonight. It was a mix of fear and excitement that she felt. Rakhi had previously advised her to dress suggestively and make her date a success otherwise no boy will ever come near her if she acquired a reputation of an 'ice girl.' So, in the process of her dressing up next came the jewelry and she wanted it to be extra special. She started with items she knew would get Ritesh's attention. First she wore a pendant which rested on her chest, with a thin extension going inside her cleavage. This sure would get his attention, she thought. Then she wore a thin gold waist chain with the pendant resting right below the navel. She put on her rings on her hands, and complimented them with a toe ring on each foot. She was aware that in the old days toe-rings used to be worn by only married women but these days they were more of a fashion accessory. Since her feet were very pretty, she wanted Ritesh to notice her feet; small, dainty and properly manicured. She wore matching earrings and put the finishing touches on her outfit by putting on a small decorative bindi (forehead décor) on her forehead.

They met on the college grounds and it was already dark. The music band had arrived early and the fest had begun. The whole campus was crowded with students. Most of them had come along with a partner. Rakhi was there with a big handsome guy from another college and when they met she winked at Priya. They talked generally and then they parted. Priya and Ritesh roamed around the campus holding hands and they talked about their studies, cricket and future plans etc. Both of them knew that they were brought together by Rakhi and there was already an inexplicable sexual tension between them. As planned, he could not help but notice her ensemble of suggestive clothing and accessories. Ritesh's eyes would subconsciously stare at her feet and bellybutton which were adorned to attract male attention, not to mention her cleavage. Ritesh was getting desperate to get into the action. He was thinking whether he could have a full fuck with this sexy bitch.

A little while later Ritesh told Priya that he wanted to go to the washrooms. Even Priya wanted to go. The washrooms were inside the college building and so both of them went to the respective toilets. When they came out they met in the dimly lit long corridor. As they headed towards the college ground all of a sudden Ritesh pulled Priya to himself and kissed her on her lips. Priya was surprised at this sudden action but did not pull away and kissed him back. He hugged her close to himself and took his two hands to her soft ass and pressed it over her thin skirt. Meanwhile, Priya had put her arms around his neck and closed her eyes when they kissed, oblivious to the world. Then he took one of his hands to her boobs and squeezed it lightly. He came to know that she was wearing a thin bra. Ohhh! All the hell broke loose and soon Ritesh took her hand and placed it on his hard-on. Priya tried to hold it from above his pants. She wanted to feel its hardness, its length and thickness. It was actually the first time she had actually felt a cock and she wanted to make sure that she get the most out of the situation.

12