Procured Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra, now ready, decided where she was going to strike, and drew back her arm, then there was a familiar rush of air, and a sudden 'crack'.

'Oh!' A half-sigh, half-moan escaped Lidia's lips as the whip struck her upper back, and her grip tightened on my hands. Sandra drew back her arm and lashed her harder, and lower. 'Crack,' and another moan from Lidia as she squirmed a little this time. A third blow was already on its way, and, this time, she pulled me towards her, and, her lips open, kissed me hard, her tongue snaking into my mouth. It was still there as my wife thrashed her again, this time across the top of her buttocks, making rake my back with her long nails.

Three more quite cruel strokes, and Sandra was satisfied, and threw down the crop. She joined us on the carpet, pushing Lidia gently onto her now sore back, causing her to groan out loud. Sandra then eased the Spanish girl's legs apart and ran her hand through her crack, feeling its wetness.

'Drenched!' she announced, 'take her, Mark, you know you want to!'

With that, she pulled down my zipper, and released my burgeoning shaft from its prison, giving it a loving stroke, then pulled a cushion from a chair, and eased it under Lidia's damaged arse.

Without preliminaries, I penetrated her, driving my eager rod right in up to the hilt, my balls hammering against her arse as my crown reached the very neck of her womb. She gripped me with her agile cunt-muscles, her vagina sheathing me like a silken tube as I drove in and out. She came at least twice (I later learned she had also cum twice whilst being whipped) and when Sandra knew I was almost about to cum, she rammed a thin dildo hard up my arsehole to heighten my pleasure, as I shot my steaming hot load int Lidia's soaking cunt.

Gavin, meantime, was being ridden by Katia on the sofa. She was naked, and had straddled him, her brand a pretty sight as she finished him off.

'We shall have to punish her, later, I think,' said Sandra.

'Tomorrow, eh?' I suggested.

Later, they all showered and dressed, and sat down to a drink.

'Mark,' said Gavin, at length, 'I can't tell you how grateful I am for your invitation tonight, and I know that goes for my wife. But I can't help feeling just a weeny bit envious of your lifestyle. You have already told us about the times you share with your friends, Lucy and, er...sorry, I forget the guy's name.'

'Jimmy,' supplied Sandra

'....and Jimmy,' he went on, 'and, well, it all seems so, well, so ideal. What I want to know is this: how did you find Katia in the first place, Mark?'

'I didn't,' I said, 'Sandra procured her for me.'

I realised, as they left, that I had sewn the seeds of an idea for them. They invited us back to their home for a meal, and said they would like to become close friends in the future.

The following day Lucy called to say that Nadia was pestering her to have herself branded, like Katia, but that they couldn't afford the trip to Germany that we had all taken in order to have Katia marked. She wondered if we could devise the means to do a DIY job? Although Sandra was dubious, I thought it should be feasible, and said I'd look into it.

The immediate future was looking interesting, to say the least of it.

12