Proper Management Skills

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Syreeta's eyes grew wide and the concern showed on her face as Nancy continued.

"Don't worry, I have no intention of showing anyone, as long as we can all continue this arrangement that we have of course. I'm the boss now Syreeta, and the sooner you realize that the better."

Syreeta slowly nodded her head as the realization of what she had just done hit her. She had been so turned on earlier, that she hadn't wanted to stop, but now that she had climaxed and come down from that high, she was shocked by her own actions, and unsure of what the future would hold.

"From now on, I want both of you to contact me before you leave school in the afternoon to see if there is anything that I want from either of you. If you leave without permission from me, I'll have to punish you. Is that understood?"

"Yes mistress," Mindy replied without hesitation, her eyes filled with bliss.

"Good slave," Nancy said, then looked at Syreeta. "Syreeta, is that understood?"

"But...but I thought that..." she began before she was interrupted.

"You thought that you could be dominant, and you can with that pathetic ass slave beneath you, but with me you will be submissive. At least until you can prove that you can handle the demands of a mistress. Then maybe we can drag Linda the science teacher into our little games. That California blonde would look great with her ass in the air getting fucked with our toy.

Anyway, I've got to get over to the gym for my workout," Nancy continued. "Slave, I don't want you to wash your face until you get home, is that clear?"

"Yes mistress," Mindy mumbled. She knew that she must look awful, but she would obey her mistress.

"I'll see you ladies tomorrow," Nancy said with a smile, then she turned and left the room.

Syreeta stood up and moved away from Mindy. She looked down at the dripping mess of cream covering her front, then tried to unlatch the strap-on with shaking hands. Still in shock from what happened, she struggled until Mindy stepped up beside her and helped her.

"Are you okay?" Mindy asked, worried that Syreeta wouldn't be able to handle this new twist.

"Mm, I think so," Syreeta answered. "I'm all wet and sticky," she said, trying to brush off the fluid running down the inside of her thigh. "I thought you peed on me."

"I'm sorry, I guess that you hit all the right places," Mindy replied sheepishly.

"Yeah, I guess so," Syreeta said, as she started to dress herself. "It's just... this is all really weird you know."

"I know, but it's a lot of fun. If you want out, I can talk to Nancy. She's not unreasonable you know. She will listen to me. This is my fantasy, and Nancy loves to be dominant, so she's enjoying herself. If you're uncomfortable at all, you shouldn't do it anymore."

Syreeta nodded, took a deep breath and said, "I'll think about it long and hard tonight, then I'll let you know in the morning."

-

Early the next morning when Mindy showed up for work, she didn't know what to expect. She had received the video in her email from Nancy the night before and had masturbated herself to sleep after watching it.

When Syreeta showed up a few minutes later, Mindy watched her through her open door, until the brunette beauty came over and walked into her office. Without waiting to be asked, she closed the door behind her, and locked it.

"I've made my decision," she said, as she strode confidently around the side of Mindy's desk.

While the vice principal looked on in disbelief, Syreeta turned away, pulled up her skirt to expose her bare ass, and growled, "Get your nose in my ass slave. I want you to have my smell in your nostrils all day."

Without a moment's hesitation, Mindy mewed, "Yes mistress." Then, with a shiver of excitement, she dropped to her knees, leaned forward, and pushed her nose between Syreeta's ass cheeks. This was going to be a wonderful day!