Pure, Respectful, & Passionate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made love to each other until the wee hours of the night.

It was a beautiful union. It was as pure, respectful, and passionate as my mother had hoped for it to be and I could tell by looking into Cris's face as she slept in my arms that she was very happy. She had this look of satisfaction on her face that showed through even while the rest of her body was recuperating from all that exertion. It was, as they say in the movies, the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

When we woke up next day in each other's arms, I could only see smiles a mile wide. When I saw her in those jeans of hers, knowing that I had been inside that body of hers, I felt even more attracted to her than ever before. I not only could imagine the potential in that ass and legs of hers but I had actually experienced it, and it was wonderful. She was wonderful. Actually, she is wonderful. We are still together and still experiencing the pure, respectful, and passionate feelings we have for each other.

_________________________________

Author's Note: This is a revised version of my original story. A lot of my readers didn't like the ending, so I've changed it to make them happy and I believe, this is a lot more satisfying ending than the other one.