Pushed to Dogging

Story Info
A horny husband+vibrator+no underwear+drinks=dogging.
9.4k words
3.54
10.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's a tale about Ray and his wife. There will be wife-sharing. While not directly cuckoldry it can viewed as cuckold adjacent. The only thing missing is humiliation felt by the husband. If you enjoy it let me know. If not then bring something constructive about how I could make it better. If you think your wife belongs in a story then also let me know.

-----------------------------------------------------

Ray watched his wife step out of the shower in their bathroom and for a moment he thought about his friend Richard who recently commented on Ann's body and how he'd love to see those tits in all their glory. 'FUCK!' Ray said to himself as the water trailed down her figure. He followed the droplets glide from her neck down her chest and then collect on her soft nipple where it sat nobly before succumbing to gravity and dropping to the floor.

"Jesus Ray, take a picture, it'll last longer!" She said playfully. Ray not looking a gift horse in the mouth fished in his pocket and pulled out his phone. He began taking picture after picture to not miss an angle. The sound of the camera went off so quickly that she was sure it was on Burst mode and though it made her proud that even after all these years he still wanted to see her body. She was aware that he had some fantasies about other men seeing her and playing with her and as he took her picture, she dried herself slowly as she thought about her own fantasy.

She wanted to tell him that his fantasy wasn't too far from her own. She also wanted to be seen while she was getting fucked. Her arms still moved the towel, but her mind was back in college when her professor saw her special pictures by accident and how she'd played with her clit for hours thinking about that. She also wanted to involve men in their games, but she had told him that she wanted him involved every step of the way and that wasn't entirely true. Ray was sure that she wanted to be blindfolded and for Ray to bring another man into their intimacy. What she really wanted was too severe for him to still love her after the words left her mouth.

She wanted to feel like an object. She always recommended wearing a facemask when they made love because she wanted to think about another man playing with her large 36C breasts as her mouth engulfed his thick cock.

Ray was by no means small, and she felt bad thinking of large cock when he was more than adequate, but she wanted to know if what they say about black guys was true.

As she finished drying her body she walked into their bedroom and saw that the blinds to their large room were still pulled back and the sun shone in like an intruder into their space. "Damn it Ray. If I wanted Greg to see me then I would have let him on the forth when he was over for that party. I'm not some whore for you to parade around." She said angrily as she raced over and closed the curtains. "Now where are we going tonight?" She asked.

"Well, I was planning on parading you around like a trollop then take advantage of you." Ray said and braced for her to scream at him after what she just said. But to his surprise she softened as she looked at him with her dirty blond hair still dripping wet as it fell over her shoulders and nothing but a towel between them.

As she smiled at him, he couldn't stand how sexy he thought she looked. She was both innocent and the devil in the same moment. Her cheeks pulled back tight, and dimples formed at the corners of her mouth. Her eyes seemed to light up with a playfulness he understood, and he relaxed even as his pants got tighter from his cock begging for release. "Lose the towel babe." He said as he stepped to her while at the same time unzipping his pants. When he reached her by the window, he reached out with one hand and grabbed the edge of the towel pulling it down off her body and with his other hand he fished into his pants and pulled his semi-hard cock out. "This needs some attention right now though." He said and guided her to her knees in front of him.

As she slipped her dainty hand around his shaft he reached over her head and slowly pulled the curtain open. She felt the heat of the sun and looked out of the side of her head to see the sun shine back into their room. She tried to reach out and pull them closed again but he held them open and instead of fight it she released the curtains and instead looked up at him with her puppy dog eyes and slid down his cock. Her saliva coated his cock as he hoped for Greg to come outside and see her at work. Looking down he met her eyes and his cock jerked in her mouth causing her to giggle at the reaction and the spurt of precum that escaped his tip. Ray was always amazed at how good her cock game was and felt that she'd be a contender if there was a blowjob Olympics. He reached down and lifted one of her breasts in his hand. Her nipple was hard, and he rolled it in his fingers before pinching it lightly.

"I think you like a little display." He told her as she reached up with her hands and stroked the length of cock she was currently sucking on. Her tongue danced on the pulsing head in her mouth and moved her hand under his balls and let them rolls through her fingers as she lightly squeezed them. She tightened her grip on his shaft as she pulled her wet lips off his member and sat back on her heels.

"I don't...dislike it, but not with the people we have to live by every day." She said and batted her eyelashes before engulfing his cock back into her mouth. With renewed effort she took more and more of him in her mouth until there wasn't enough room for her hands and she released his member and reached back with both hands and placed them on the back pockets of his pants and pulled him further into her throat. She fought the urge to gag and felt Ray was nearing the point of no return as she felt his balls tighten up and touch her chin.

Ray knew Ann well enough that she never seemed to want his hand guiding her head and so he simply videoed her masterful work. A groan exited his lips as he tried to push his already sunk cock just a little further as he released his cum toward his willing and wanton wife. The blast caught her by surprise for a moment, but she recovered and quickly swallowed as much as she could before some of it inevitably leaked out between the shaft and her lips.

Ann pulled his now deflating cock from her mouth and stood up then as Ray hugged her and looked down at her face she reached up and scooped the escaping cum from her lips and placed it on her tongue, "Free Protein." She said then reached down and pressed his cock back into his pants then zipped them back up. "You going like that?" She asked him as she walked into their small closet that was barely large enough for her items and the small number of things he kept in there. She then stepped out a moment later still nude which nearly made Ray forget they were soon leaving. Her breasts swung left and right with a slight wobble on each step as she strode with her clothes to the bed. She laid her selections down on the bed.

The two outfits she seemed to ponder over was a pair of skintight black pants that shined like leather but stretched like yoga gear. She knew that when she wore them and bent over her ass looked almost too tempting for any man looking. Paired with that was a black shirt with sleeves so short that it might as well have been a tank top. The neckline reached deep into her cleavage when she wore a bra but when he looked for one with this outfit it didn't look like she had chosen one. There was a pair of skimpy black thing panties laid next to the clothes.

The other outfit was a red and black plaid skirt. He knew this skirt well and they had most recently used it as a sexy schoolgirl fantasy, and he remembered that when she wanted to be professional, she could make it nearly knee length and when she wanted to be slutty, she could shorten it. He wasn't sure of the magic she held with the length of this garment, but he knew it would mean trouble in the wrong circumstance. With that skirt was one of his white button-down shirts and a lacy red bra sat on top of that. She seemed to have forgotten to place panties with this outfit but did bring out a pair of white thigh-high stockings which were laid next to the outfit.

"So, these are my choices huh?" He asked.

She laughed as he looked on and he felt his cock jump at her smile, "Your choice?" She said smiling, "No, these are my choices. Bra or no bra, panties or no panties, easy access to my puss-puss or my ta-tas. Now go out in the car and wait for me." She told him as she looked back at the outfit contemplatively.

Ray walked out of the house and climbed into his late model Chevy truck with the large backseat. He turned the car on and listened to the radio then looked in the backseat and wondered if he'd be able to talk her into sitting in the back tonight for a little fun after the bar. He also wondered if she would notice that her little bullet vibrator was missing. But he wasn't that worried because why would she even look. He wanted to wait until they got to the bar to then lean over and push the toy inside of her and use the remote control to then raise her libido until she couldn't take anymore and be at his will.

He saw the door to the house open and Ann stepped through. She looked like the dirty schoolgirl from the other night. She had worn the white button down but chose to leave all of them unbuttoned and simply tied the ends together near her waist. The large gap in the shirt was only broken up by the bright red of the bra that still showcased her breasts. He knew from experience that the loose nature of the bra would allow for a lot of movement, and he would easily be able to slip a hand in as well as pull her tits out if the moment called for it. Her skirt she'd worn was hiked high so high he knew that if she bent over in it, she'd be exposing everything underneath.

As if she'd been reading his mind, she "accidentally" dropped her small clutch purse which was a black leather tote that was barely big enough for a pack of smokes a single condom and her ID. She turned facing her back to him as she bent over at the waist and her beautiful freshly shaved pussy gave him a hello as her legs were parted and the skirt rode up over her hips. When she stood back up, she had to readjust the skirt over her sizable ass and feigned humiliation at her exposure before climbing up into the truck.

As they drove out of town towards the next larger town, she sat in the seat next to him with her feet up on the dash. Her hands between her legs and the view of her pussy blocked by her legs. He could hear her fingers spreading her lips and sliding in and out of her wet pussy. "What are you getting warmed up for darlin?" He asked her.

"Well, you said you were gonna parade me around and I want to make sure when we fuck tonight that you get your money's worth so I'm just getting warmed up. Don't act surprised, you got a BJ already." She told him with her eyes closed. Her breathing became more rapid and labored and he knew from the flush on her cheeks that she was about to cum, which is exactly what she did a moment later.

Soon they broke out of the wooded drive and into a clearing where a bar lay on the outskirts of a town. There were bikes, trucks, a few classic cars and more than enough old worn-out sedans that were a broken muffler away from being in the junkyard. Ray pulled his truck up to the back of the lot where there were still a few open places and as Ann opened her door to get out, he grabbed her arm. "Hold on dear, you aren't finished getting dressed yet." He told her.

Her look of confusion only lasted a moment as he reached in the glovebox and came out with her bullet vibrator. "But baby, I don't have any panties on." She said with a pout and spread her legs. The parking lot light almost seemed like a spotlight aimed directly at her moist lips. Ray glanced at her then around the lot to see if anyone was near or looking their way.

It was true that there was a risk that the toy would fall out if she wore it without protection but when he saw her outfit, he had thought that might be the case, so he had the answer for her. He then pulled out a new toy that she hadn't seen yet. "That's alright my love. This should help." And he next pulled out a buttplug that was about an inch thick at its widest but tapered up to a point. The bottom of the toy meant to keep it from being sucked into her was wide and had a pink jewel cap and a small loop. Attached the loop was a platinum chain and Ray clicked the vibrator to the plug then with her legs still open he leaned into her and ran his fingers through her juices. She leaned her back against the door of the truck and now she looked for watchers. As he lubed his fingers thoroughly, he then slid further down and found her sensitive hole and pressed the tip of his finger in as he leaned in and kissed her deeply.

He continued to push his finger in her until he had it nearly two knuckles deep. When he broke the kiss, she looked at him in a disbelieving manner. "You want me to walk around with that all night in this outfit?" She asked as he slipped the plug in her pussy to lather it in her juices then he slid it down and pressed it against the recently vacated hole.

"Yes!" He said excitedly as the plug drove in and her hole stretched around the inch base. He then turned the vibrator on and slipped the small toy inside of her. "Now to make sure it's all working." He told her and picked up the remote and pressed a button.

They both heard the muted sound of the vibrator, but her reaction told him that it was more than effective, and he turned it off. "Now we can go." He said,

"Can't we just go home now? I think I'm already worked up and that was your goal, wasn't it?" She seemed to be begging.

"Get out of the truck Ann. Time to show you off to these hillbillies." He said and pressed the button again. "If you don't follow directions, it goes higher." And as a show of force, he pressed the button again and the sound of vibration grew, and Ann moaned and reached up a hand and bit her knuckle to muffle the sound. He left the toy on as he got out of the truck and walked to her side. In the car next to them another car had pulled up and the occupant was still inside waiting to get out.

After a back and forth of trying to let the older man out of his car before he got Ann, he finally decided to just let him enjoy the view he'd surely get from Ann climbing out. The man sat in the car and watched as Ann's door opened. Ray turned off her toy and Ann's hair was already getting disheveled from the action of the trip over. He held a hand out to her and she took it then slid her right leg out of the door. Her legs spread wide before she looked in the car next to them and noticed the white-haired man now staring right between her legs. She quickly crossed her other leg and climbed out of the car. "Get a good Look?! Creep!" She screamed through his closed window before stomping towards the bars front entrance.

Ray opened the door as she neared it and quickly looked at the bar in the back of the building and then all around to see how many men turned to look at her and eat her alive with their hungry eyes. He wasn't disappointed as nearly every head either turned and stared as soon as she walked in or were turned because of their friend or neighbor on the stool next to them smacked them on the shoulder and pointed at Ann. Ray could see that she was still a little angry over Ray not telling her about the man with the great view between her thighs.

"It's one thing if I tease you with this little skirt and entirely another when you make me show off in front of other people. You're such an assho-" she was getting into a rhythm of busting his balls and as he heard her anger begin it's crescendo, he reached into his pocket and turned her on. Over the loud music and the dim lights, he couldn't hear the vibration, but he saw her eyes open wide and her knees buckle for a moment on her three-inch heels. "That's...not...fair" she muttered as she held his arm for stability. Together they walked to the bar, arm in arm. He kept the toy between her legs on until he had her sitting on the high stool at the bar and only then did he turn it off.

She had the only available seat at the bar and to her left and right were a slew of men of all shapes and sizes craning their necks to see that little red bra doing the work of gods holding in her breasts. Even Ray was surprised at the attention she was getting when the bartender came by. "What's the word?" Ray asked.

"Well, I was gonna tell you that it's guys night which means guys drink for a $1 a bottle but now I gotta warn you. When these guys start drinking you might find that their hands wander." He told them as he wrung his hands with a bar towel and made no effort to not stare directly as Ann's breasts.

To her credit she smiled at him and brushed her hair over her chest to obscure the view just a bit. "We'll have two beers for him and nothing for me." She told him and after eating the $2 they sat and watched the other patrons as they in turn talked and watched everyone else. Ray noticed that besides a few girls that looked like meth heads and a couple larger ladies Ann was the only other woman and the best one by leaps and bounds.

That fact was made clear when a large man with a belly and a bushy beard sidled over in front of them and held his hand out to her. "Let's dance sweetheart." He said as a statement of fact and not a question. Ann glanced at Ray a moment then back to the man and took his hand. Before leaving the bar she quickly tipped her bottle back and drained the remainder of its contents. As she walked away Ray wondered if this was a bad idea and when he saw that man slide his hand down her lower back to the ridge where her ass started, he was pretty sure. He ordered more drinks and before looking back to Ann on the dance floor he turned on the toy and then looked to see Ann stare in his direction with malice but the man she was with was holding her tightly to him.

He could see her mouth something that looked like, "You son of a bitch" before her head fell forward onto the man's shoulder. Ray noticed the man's hands slide slowly down her back as they swayed to the song and rest on her cheeks where he lightly squeezed each one in time with the song. Ray wondered how he liked having her tits pressed against his chest. After the song completed Ray turned off the toy and saw them walk back towards him at the bar. The man's hand comfortably around her waist. Ann looked a little wary of his touch and the comfort he showed with his groping but said nothing and only grabbed her bottle and drank it all in one move. A small river of the golden liquid dribbled out of the corner of her mouth and down her chest where the lights caused it to shine like a patch of stripper glitter in a blacklight.

No sooner had she sat down than another man approached her and ignored him and took her hand then led her to the floor. Before she left with him, she grabbed Rays beer and finished that one as well. "This is your fault." She said as she handed him the now empty bottle. Ray turned her toy on the second setting as she walked away, and he saw her try and act like nothing was happening, but her unbalanced walk told him it was most certainly happening.

This time as she danced, he wasn't sure that he saw anything bad, but she slapped him and stormed back to him at the bar. "That motherfucker grabbed my tit." She said and stared at Ray. He could hear the small buzzing sound from between her legs like it was a phone on silent going off. Earlier he didn't think he could hear it but there it was. Behind her the man followed quickly behind and apologized for his rushing hands and paid for three rounds which Ray was excited about though he knew it didn't break the bank on this night. He tried to imagine what the guy must have thought feeling his wife's breast and if he'd gone over the top or inside and if he'd tried to get into her bra.