Pushover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
svenjolly
svenjolly
343 Followers

Faye was past struggling as she buried her head in Officer Daisy's cunt, hungrily slurping at her wet pussy. Daisy hissed in pleasure, leaning back on the table as she pulled her shirt open, her lovely breasts settling back on her chest.

"Jesus," Rick said softly, watching a beautiful girl sucking his girlfriend's, or whatever, pussy like it was going out of style.

"Faye was good, but you're much better," Daisy said quietly, her eyes locked on the screen. Rick's hand slid between her cheeks, slipping to her pussy and finding her quite wet. "Oh fuck rub my clit please."

"Hon, I think you might be a bit of an exhibitionist."

"Hm?" she sighed. "What makes you say that?"

"I think the camera on you makes you hot. I think you like the idea of all those men watching you."

Daisy gasped, spreading her legs as wide as she could. "Maybe."

The couple teased each other as they watched the movie, Faye eating Officer Daisy's pussy with everything that she had. She lapped at Daisy's clit desperately, her slim fingers slipping to her hole and fucking her rapidly. Officer Daisy was enjoying herself, ordering the poor girl to eat her pussy and calling her every degrading name in the book.

"You like eating my pussy you little slut?" Faye murmured into her pussy, now desperately fucking her hole with her tongue. "I can't hear you!"

"Yes, god yes I love eating pussy," Faye gasped before diving back in. Daisy lay back and enjoyed for a moment before grabbing the girl by her long red hair. Pulling her head back, she quickly rolled over on the table before pulling Faye's face in tight to her ass.

"Lick my asshole you little whore. I want you to tongue fuck my ass," Daisy hissed, her eyes drifting closed as Faye did just that. Rick groaned, his fingers trailing from her leaking pussy to her tight pucker, gently toying with her there. Daisy crooned, cuddling tighter against him, pulling her legs up to open herself more to his teasing fingers.

On screen, Faye's face was buried in Daisy's plump butt, but the camera shifted to show her fingers furiously rubbing at Daisy's clit.

"Oh fuck, oh you little slut, I'm gonna cum with your tongue in my ass. I'm gonna fucking... Unh!" Daisy grunted, her feet coming off the floor as her orgasm hit her. Faye stayed right where she was, her tongue sweeping down to lick through Daisy's pussy. "Oh fuck, oh god you fucking whore eat my cumming pussy!"

"Is that, uh, for real?" Rick asked quietly, his hand full of her wet cunt.

Daisy nodded, her head still resting on his chest. "Faye was really good. I hadn't been with a girl in a while either, so that was hot."

"I didn't realize you were into girls," Rick said, his eyes still on the screen as Faye finally pulled her face away from Daisy's holes. The camera swooped in to show her ass and pussy clenching in orgasm.

Daisy shrugged a little. "I prefer guys, but girls are so pretty," she said cutely, her hand moving to cup his balls, gently stroking his tight sack. "It's like... I just like sex, basically. I try not to over think it." On screen, officer Daisy was quickly stripping naked as Faye stayed on her knees, licking her lips sexily.

"Goddamn you know how to eat pussy. Where'd you learn to do that, slut?" Officer Daisy said, pulling her prisoner up from her knees. She sucked deeply on one of Fay's cute nipples, swirling a tongue around the nub before biting it gently.

"At my sorority. We're not allowed to date so..." Faye trailed off as Daisy slipped to the other nipple, giving it the same treatment. "So we get each other off all the time," Faye said, one hand buried in her quim. She gasped as Daisy quickly grabbed her by the hair again and pushed her over the table, bending her over it.

"I think you've earned a little something," Daisy hissed at her, smacking her ass before stalking out of frame. The camera panned to Faye's small ass, her hand still busy in her pussy, before pulling back to show Daisy wearing a large strap-on dildo.

"Oh boy," Rick muttered, two of his fingers now deep inside Daisy's pussy. Officer Daisy stepped forward and with little fanfare pressed the dildo's pointed head against Faye's slick opening. Faye groaned as it slipped inside her, gripping the table tightly. Rick gasped as, just as the dildo slipped inside Faye, Daisy pulled his hard cock into her mouth. "Oh Daze, baby, that feels..." Rick trailed off, glancing up at the screen as Daisy proceeded to fuck the holy hell out of Faye.

"Oh! Oh officer, fuck me! Fuck my slutty pussy!" Daisy worked her hips good, fucking the slim girl deeply. The camera shifted, moving below them so it could look up at Faye's pussy as Daisy pounded away. Faye masturbated furiously as the pink plastic cock repeatedly drilled into her, it's knobbed shaft shining in her juices.

Officer Daisy pounded away at her for a few minutes, the camera moving around to keep it interesting. Daisy was lazily, deeply sucking Rich's cock, repeatedly swallowing him only to slowly pull back. Faye cried out suddenly, coming up off the table as she came. Officer Daisy reached around, pinching her nipples hard as Faye moaned out desperately, her eyes clenched shut as she shivered through her orgasm. Daisy released her, letting her slump back to the table. Daisy quickly unhooked the strap on, stepping away and leaving the thick plastic cock deep in her prisoner.

"Nice touch," Rick grunted. One hand was lightly resting on Daisy's bobbing head while the other continued to tease and play with her pussy. Daisy giggled in response, which felt fantastic on his cock deep in her mouth.

On screen, the picture dissolved on the deeply stuck dildo to Faye getting dressed again, this time without any underwear at all. Officer Daisy stalked close to her, roughly grabbing her by the shirt.

"I expect you back here tomorrow night you little slut. My pussy needs more of that mouth. Understood?"

"Yes sir," Faye said, smiling broadly. The two girls kissed passionately, tongues battling, as the screen faded to black.

"So last week I get a call from Sally," Daisy said, giving Rick's cock one more deep suck before standing in front of him. "One of their girls had to back out of a scene at the last minute and she was wondering if I could fill in. Now girl-girl scenes," she explained, casually getting undressed as she spoke, "only pay around eleven hundred, but she swore it would be a big nothing and I wouldn't even have to do any penetration at all. So I said okay."

Daisy, now nude, gingerly climbed into Rick's lap, making sure not to touch his leg at all. Rick gripped her hips firmly and pulled her close, sucking a fat nipple between his lips as Daisy continued.

"So after the shoot, I was so fucking horny. I mean Faye was fun and all, but she just lit this fucking fire in me. All I could think about was fucking you. I was talking with Sally, joking around, and all along I'm just fantasizing about you pounding me until I passed out," she whispered, rubbing her wet pussy along his hard shaft. "So that's why I showed up at your door late at night unannounced and raped you. Sorry."

"You didn't hear me complaining, did you?" Rick asked, smiling. Daisy's pussy was soaked, and rubbing against his cock spread her open delightfully, her hard clit bumping against his hardness. "And you can't rape the willing. Fuck, the eager. You're welcome to come over whenever you want hon, you know that."

Daisy just smiled at that, pulling Rick into a soft kiss as she rose up slightly and slipped Rick's cock into her pussy, quickly sliding down onto him. Rick hissed in pleasure as he pulled her close, kissing her neck softly. Daisy melted against him as her hips began to slowly grind on him, pulling his head up so she could resume kissing his lips.

They stayed like that for several long minutes. There was no frenzied thrusting, no biting, no pulled hair. When an orgasm overtook Daisy, she clutched tighter at Rick's shoulders, gasping and crying, her hips continuing their slow thrusting. This happened twice, and the third time Daisy shivered and squeezed atop him, Rick could feel his own orgasm approaching and tried to hold off, enjoying this amazing creature riding him too much to want it to stop. Daisy leaned back, noticing his strained face.

"It's okay baby, just relax and let it go," she murmured, bearing down on him. She squeezed him hard as she pulled back before slipping down, taking him deep inside.

"Daisy, oh fuck," he groaned, pulling her tight to him as he throbbed in her wet heat, slumping against the couch as Daisy milked him with her pumping hips. Daisy continued to ride him, smiling as she watched her lover bask in his orgasm. Rick lay back for a moment, destroyed, before he managed to lift his head back up to look into her dark eyes. "Goddamn girl..." he trailed off, getting lost in her eyes in lieu of anything interesting to say.

"Is it okay if I stay tonight? I'd like to get a bit more of you," Daisy said softly. Off of Rick's look, she smiled. "That was really nice and all, but you know me," she said, grinning her predator's grin.

"Uh, sure, yeah that's fine!" Rick said, trying to hide his pleasure. This would be the first time he and Daisy had slept together, barring the short nap they took that first time. Every time they got together, usually at his place, Daisy was always out the door once they were done. Even last week, when she had showed up at 10pm, she was out the door by 12:30. She lived with her kid sister, and didn't like to leave her alone. "Is someone staying with Lilly or..."

"She's at a sleepover tonight, one of her friend's birthday parties, and I'm just not in the mood to get dressed again and drive anywhere," Daisy said with a shrug, her lovely breasts dancing with the movement. "Is that okay or-"

"It's fine, it's great, shh, I'd love to sleep with you tonight," Rick said quickly, pulling her close before she could change her mind.

"I'm worried though," she said, lifting slightly, Rick's cock slipping from her. "I'm worried you may not be able to live up to your responsibilities," Daisy said, poking his ice-wrapped knee gently.

"My knee may be hurt," Rick began, holding Daisy tight as he stood, using only his good leg. He lifted her easily off the couch as she grabbed onto him with a laugh. Rick walked slowly towards the bedroom, his hands gripping Daisy's butt tightly as she wrapped her arms and legs around him. "But it'll take more than that to stop me from ravishing you thoroughly."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Rick, can we talk about something?" Daisy asked in the darkness.

Oh boy, here it comes, Rick thought. She comes over, fucks me crippled, and is sweet as hell, but it's all a set up so she can let me down easy. "Sure babe. What's up?"

"When I first showed you that DVD you looked... Hurt, angry." It wasn't a question. Rick frowned. "Hon, please."

"What? I didn't like the idea of... Of you fucking Paul, or some random dude. Look I know I've got no right to tell you what to do but... It bothered me."

"But me fucking Faye didn't? Guys are so predictable."

"Yeah, yeah we are," Rick laughed softly. "I'm not even going to try and explain that except to say yes, I'm a monstrous hypocrite and it's a complete double standard."

"Did... Did it bother you watching me fuck Paul the first time?" Daisy asked slowly. She rolled over, draping her body over Rick's, careful of his bandaged knee.

Rick shrugged. "A little. I mean... Fuck Daze, I like you; I've had a crush going since you started working at Eden. Did I like watching some other guy plow away at you? Of course not. But we weren't... If I had to watch it now..."

"It'd be worse?"

"Well, yeah. I mean... I think we've got an okay thing going here, right?"

"Better'n okay, first of all. But I need to know... If Sally or Paul called and asked to book me for another shoot, would you be okay with it?"

"Well how do you feel about it? Do you want to do it?" Rick asked, trying to keep his voice neutral.

Daisy gave a half shrug, her head still resting on his chest. "Love and sex are two different things. This is just sex. I really like sex. And the money is great." Rick frowned at that, but bit his tongue. "I mean, shit, Lilly's going to be looking at schools soon, and I need to be able to help her. This money can really do that."

"Daze, you can do whatever you want but I... I don't have to like it. If you shoot anything else with them please don't spring it on me like this. Tell me before you do it."

"Even if it's with Faye?" Daisy asked, and Rick could tell she was grinning.

"Even if it's with Faye," Rick said quietly, kissing the top of her head. They lay quietly for a minute or two. "They already asked you to shoot another scene, right?" Daisy nodded. "And?"

"I told them I'd think about it. Apparently I've been a bit of a hit. Some porn blog found my scenes and, y'know, gave them a bunch more exposure. Sally wants to do a quick series of scenes with me and capitalize on the buzz. They're offering a premium for a guarantee that I'll shoot three scenes with an option for a fourth."

"Wow," Rick said, suitably impressed. "Series like bring back Officer Daisy or-"

"No, just a bunch of different scenes with me in them, I think."

"And Paul?"

"He only works on the Fresh Face site, usually. It'd be some other guys. Rick I... Could you handle it if I did that? If I shot more scenes?" The way she asked, Rick suspected that she had already said yes to them. So could he handle it? He closed his eyes, thinking for a moment. You can do it. She's right, it's just sex. And Lilly can really use the money. Yeah, you'll be okay. And then Rick thought about some other guy on top of Daisy, pounding away at her, cumming all over her face as she begged for more.

No, no he couldn't handle it.

"I don't think I could Daze, I'm sorry. Paul was one thing, we weren't even together, I could handle it easier. But now... Maybe I'm too old-fashioned," he said, his chest tight. He could feel Daisy tense against him. "You already told them you would, right?"

"Yes."

"The money must be pretty good huh?" Rick asked, frowning. Daisy didn't answer, and the silence stretched on uncomfortably.

"It is," Daisy said icily, getting off his chest and turning away from him in the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rick arrived at Eden that Friday afternoon in a foul mood. He and Daisy hadn't spoken since that Wednesday morning when she left his place, and that had been terribly awkward. They hadn't said much, and Daisy had just sort of slunk out, shamed and angry with Rick for making her feel that way. There was no shouting or anything, and in fact they hardly spoke at all... And that made it even worse. Rick parked and grabbed his stuff, entering the cool dark of the club and heading to the locker room. He was barely inside before Marco grabbed him.

"Yo, you gotta see this shit!" Marco said excitedly, pulling Rick close and showing him something on his iphone.

"What is it?" Rick asked, looking closely. Marco held the screen out and Rick had to resist the desire to frown. On the small screen Daisy was being thoroughly fucked by Paul, squeezing her tits and crying out. "Oh. Oh wow! Are you sure that's really her?"

"Fuck yeah it's her, Jesus," Marco said, tapping a few commands on his phone. He jumped back a page, clearly showing Daisy and her two scenes. "I was checking out the site last night-"

"Jerking off, right," Rick said, eager to dig at Marco a little.

"Fuck you. Anyway, who do I see but Miss I'm-too-good fucking some bitch up the ass with a strap-on! I damn near shit my pants! But I looked more and sure enough she had another scene, almost a month old. Bitch takes it in every hole and then he busts on her face! Bitch looked like a glazed donut, fucking outrageous. I mean, I knew that she was a fucking slut, but this..."

Rick liked Marco, considered him a friend. But for a long second he really had to resist the urge to feed him his teeth.

"Did you show this to anyone else?" Rick knew he couldn't possibly stop the news from spreading, but he could at least figure out how far it had gotten.

"Are you kidding? I showed it to Jose, Chris, Timbo... Shit Sarah saw us talking and I ended up having to show it to her too. I'll send you a link. It's hot, seriously, even the lez shit."

Rick nodded as if agreeing, but his brain was already trying to think of his next move. He quickly changed into work attire and hit the main floor, looking around as he saw everyone setting up for the night. Checking that no one was watching closely, he stepped behind a column and called Daisy.

"Hi," she said cautiously.

"Hey Daze, listen, Marco's seen you on the site and he's blabbing to everyone."

"I know."

"Huh?"

"Sarah called me. According to Marco I was in a no holes barred gangbang or something?"

"Yeah. Fucking asshole."

"What, I thought you guys were friends?"

"He... He was talking shit about you. I didn't like it," Rick admitted.

"Oh." Daisy was quiet for a moment. "Well people will watch the scene and see for themselves what's up."

"I guess," Rick said, trying to keep the skepticism from his voice. He wasn't too sure Daisy was right: a lot of people wouldn't bother to watch the scene, they'd just believe whatever they heard. Rick bet that soon he'd hear that Daisy had taken ten guys on and swam in a pool of cum. "If you don't want to come in I ca-"

"I'm almost there anyway," Daisy interrupted, "so I'll, uh, see you in a bit."

"Oh, okay. Bye," Rick said as he hung up, frowning. Rick noticed Tony had arrived and went over to him. "Hey Tone."

"Hey, sup. Did you see this shit with Daisy?"

"Yeah... It's hot, but nothing too crazy," Rick said, hoping to counter some of the rumors that might be swirling.

"I'll have to check it out. Think if I tell Maria it's a coworker she'll be okay with it?" Rick had to smile: Tony's girlfriend was a bit of the jealous type. Luckily for Tony she was also one of the nicest, most beautiful women Rick had ever met.

"She's met Daisy, right? You tell me."

Tony shrugged. "I'll give it a shot. Maybe the curiosity element will help me."

"Hey," Rick said, an idea forming, "I want you to put Jose on post over there," Rick said as he pointed at a column near the bar. "Tell him to keep an eye on Daisy."

"What for, exactly?" Tony asked, confused a bit.

"I don't want her getting harassed or anything."

"The video's been out for more'n a month, isn't the horse kinda out of the barn on that one?"

Yeah Tony, but I couldn't reveal that I knew about it back then. "Well I just found out about it now. I just don't want her getting hassled by some fucking douchebag, y'know?"

"Rick..."

"I mean, hassling's fine, but any guy touches her I want him gone."

Tony made a face. "Since when are you Captain Save-a-ho?" Rick's jaw clenched a tiny bit. "Hey, easy, I know you got a sweet spot for her. But you really think anyone's gonna grab her or something?"

At that moment Daisy entered through the main doors. She was wearing the same jean shorts she wore to her shoot, most of her firm ass showing as she stalked to the bar, her four inch heels clicking loudly with each step. That and a pink bikini top appeared to be it. She went straight to the bar, not bothering to go to the locker room, because her brief little outfit appeared to be all she was wearing. The message is clear: Fuck yeah I'm Daisy Duke, and I don't give a fuck who knows it.

"Yeah, put Jose on bar duty," Tony said, his eyes locked on Daisy.

"Definitely."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The line was pretty lively that night, with a pair of bachelorette parties that decided to team up to become a massive pack of drunk, horny women. Rick was chatting with some of the ladies before he let them in. Eden was something of a meat market, so he knew that they were in for a hell of a night. He was enjoying the distraction from his own problems, although some of the women were becoming a bit of a handful.

svenjolly
svenjolly
343 Followers