Pyaasi Choot Ch. 08

Story Info
Reena & Vibha continue their lesbian sex-marathon. (Hindi)
6.5k words
4.56
59.2k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Mai.n bhi kitni digusting hoo.n nA, Reena, tu bhi sochati hogi ki mai.n kitni awful hoo.n” Vibha said caressing Reena’s tits. “Nahi.n Vibha, tu tau bahut pyaari hai, pichhaley do dino.n mei.n jitni aish tooney karwai hai… utni tau mai.n ney poori zindagi mei.n nahi.n ki… tujh sey mil kar tau poorA jeewan safal ho gayA…” Then pulling Vibha in close, Reena kissed her hard on her cunt-stained mouth as if to reassure her tasting the glorious residue of her own cunt on her lips. Vibha felt the passion of Reena’s words. Vibha loved groping her freely, openly, tasting her, feeling her. She pulled Reena tight, kissing her mouth deeply, tongues wrestling hotly together, saliva leaking out of the corners of their mouths onto their lipstick-smeared chins. Reena broke the kiss and gazed soulfully into Vibha's eyes. “abhi tau baaqii ke yeh dildos bhi try karney hai.n…”

“tu tau ek number ki choot hai… koi bhUkha ya pyAs nahi.n lagi kya? pahale kuchh khA le.n. How does that sound? chudaai ke liye tau poori raat baaqii hai! aur phir abhi tau tooney sirf trailer dekhA hai… bahut kuch dekhnA seekhnA baaqii hai… aane vaale dino.n ke liye bhi kuchh surprises rahaney de" Vibha smiled as she felt Reena's cunt already moistening again, her hips involuntarily rolling up into Vibha's softly stroking hand. Reena bit her lower lip. Her eyes were flooding again with renewed desire. "God, I just don't know ki mai.n itnA i.ntazaar kar pAoo.ngi ki nahi.n." Vibha giggled and moved towards kitchen. “Reena tu bhi bathroom mei.n jA kar haath-mun.ha dho lay, mai.n khAnA lagAti hoo.n… aaj servant ko mai.n ney chhuTTi de di thi, par voh khAnA taiyaar kar ke fridge mei.n rakh gayi hai… mujhe sirf garam karna hai.”

Vibha also freshened up after arranging the dinner on the table .She slipped into a satin robe, found another one for Reena in the closet. By this time it was getting dark outside, so Vibha pulled all the drapes tight and put on some music. They had light dinner and then lit cigarettes and had a couple of drinks, which somehow lit the fires of their lust again. They went quickly to the bedroom. Reena shut the door behind them while Vibha went to the bed and stripped off the robe. Reena embraced her again, standing at the edge of the bed, and they stroked each other and sank slowly down onto the cool sheet, coiling together with slow smoldering sensuality, now free to move in whatever way they wished. "Ohhh abhi abhiiiii," Reena murmured, running her hands all over the sweet trembling smoothness of Vibha's curvy body. "Ohhh I love your body, love it. aba hum phir se chudaai kar sakte hai.n, oh haa.n ." She scooped up Vibha's round breasts and slurped the wide brown nipples again with her tongue, but Vibha swarmed over her so intensely that she could not hold onto her. She wanted to eat Vibha's cunt just as much as Vibha wanted to eat hers, but before she could squirm around into a good position for it--her whole body convulsed with joy as she felt Vibha's mouth passionately kissing her wet crack! "Unnnnhhh ... ohhhnnnnohhhhnnn ohhh god! ahhhhhhh!" Reena cried out, her hips jumping and gyrating helplessly as sensations of honeyfire unlike anything she'd ever felt shot through her flowing, hungry pussy. Vibha then took that massive 18-inch double-ended dildo. Reena told her that it looked deliciously naughty and that she couldn't wait to fuck with it. She spread her legs for Vibha as Vibha began to tease her with the head of the dildo. She began by running the head of the dildo over Reena’s nipples as Reena rubbed her own clit. Her pussy felt like it was on fire; she needed Vibha to fuck her. Vibha put the head of the rubber cock at Reena’s mouth and she hungrily sucked it in. Vibha slowly began fucking Reena’s face with her toy. Finally Vibha moved her attentions to Reena’s pussy. She rubbed the large head between the lips of her pussy. Vibha ran the cock from Reena’s clit, over the entrance to her pussy and down to her ass. At last Reena felt the rubber monster at the entrance to her pussy. "chod mujhe" Reena begged her. She was so ready. Vibha inserted only the head and withdrew it almost immediately. She began her slow in and out motions, each time reaching a little bit further inside Reena. As Vibha fucked her with her long dildo, Vibha bent down and sucked her clit into her mouth. Reena grabbed her hair and pushed Vibha into her pussy as another orgasm began washing over her. Vibha continued sucking her clit as she increased her fucking motions. Vibha had the cock buried so deep inside her; Reena had never felt such a tremendous sensation.

Vibha removed the cock from Reena’s pussy and began licking her juices from it. After licking her cum from the dildo, she reinserted about eight inches back inside Reena’s choot. She positioned herself between Reena’s spread legs and asked her to fuck her. Reena grabbed the other end of the dildo and began rubbing Vibha’s pussy with it. Reena paid special attention to her clit as Vibha’s moans became louder and louder. Reena placed the head of the cock on Vibha’s hole as she began to move down to impale herself on it. She let out a loud moan as the shaft disappeared inside her.

They began moving back and forth, connected by the long rubber shaft inside each of us. Soon both sluts were pumping their hips in opposite rhythm until the cock was completely swallowed between both of their cunts. Their pussies were rubbing together as Vibha humped Reena, as Reena, now engulfed in lustful abandon, wrapped her legs tightly around Vibha, digging the high heels of her sandals into Vibha’s pumping ass. "chod mujhe, saali rAnD!" Reena cried to Vibha, "apnA yeh lunD meri choot mei.n andar tak pel de.” As Vibha pumped and her cunt would tighten, the slippery dildo would shoot all the way into Reena's cunt. And as Reena pumped back, Vibha would feel the thing thrust against the back of her hole. The women had the dick so deeply buried into them that their clits were rubbing together and it didn't take long until both sluts shuddered into ecstasy, juices flowing from their cunts and down the crack of Reena's ass. The feeling was exquisite. Both of them cumming at the same time, while being fucked by the same tool was highly erotic. They collapsed in exhaustion, their slippery toy now glistening as it lay cast aside on the bed. Vibha laid her head on the Reena's shoulder. They hugged, so tight. Their long feminine fingers entwined with each other. They were so tired from the emotion of the experience. At times they dozed, coiling together, letting their exhausted bodies rest, but soon they would find themselves kissing again lazily, then not so lazily. Soon Reena would find herself whooping and flashing through still another climax. She would swarm over Vibha's palpitating flesh until she too was whimpering again in the throes of a hot, throbbing orgasm. By midnight there was nothing they could do but sleep a dreamless sleep, but in the morning when they awoke it was the same thing all over again, and they each climaxed twice before even getting out of bed.

Vibha got up and fixed up the breakfast. Reena’s body felt deliciously raw and achy. They did not bother to put on any clothes while having breakfast. They gazed murkily at each other while eating. "I can't believe it!" Reena said. " itanaa chudaai tau ek din mei.n pahale kabhi nahi.n ki… aur abhi bhi teri bAho.n mei.n aaney ki ichchhA ho rahi hai!"

“chala dono saath mei.n nahAte hai.n… saath-saath nahAne mei.n bahut mazaa aataa hai.” Vibha said smiling suggestively, licking her sensual lower lip, as she passed her own cigarette to Reena. "Ohhhnn!" Reena moaned and grinned wickedly.

They hurried to the bathroom, holding each other’s hands. Vibha quickly prepared the bubble bath. Reena bent down to remove her sandals but Vibha stopped her. “itnA zulm nA kar, meri jaan, ina sandalo.n se hi to pairo.n ki khoobsurti hai.” Vibha herself stepped into the bathtub wearing her high-heeled sandals and pulled Reena too. And in the bath they suddenly found themselves going at it again. They were both so insatiable that they seemed constantly to be steaming and sizzling with lust and desire for one another, and when Reena began lathering Vibha's sweet smooth voluptuous body with soap, she felt the need bubbling up in her again. One of her hands found Vibha's vagina under the bath water, while the other grasped and slid over Vibha's slippery breasts, and she finger-fucked her until the echoing sobs of her orgasm were reverberating with deafening intensity off the bathroom tiles.

While Vibha was tenderly drying Reena off with a towel after the bath, she stooped and pried apart Reena's moist glowing buttocks and ran her skillful tongue up and down the crack of Reena's ass until Reena was shivering and whimpering with unaccustomed delights. At the same time Vibha thrust two quick fingers into Reena's cunt from the rear, and kept licking her ass-crack, and reaching up with one hand to tweak and scissor Reena's damp, excited nipples, while her fingers plunged rapidly up and down in Reena's boiling pussy. Reena's knees grew so weak that she had to grab a towel rack to keep from falling, but she spread her feet and thighs, and pressed her cheek against the tiled wall, and sucked on her bottom lip as she gyrated her hips down into the fast-flying hand. She came standing up, gagging joyously on the sweet sharp sensations that fled through her trembling body.

After the bath, they went back into the bedroom. Vibha made Reena sit on the bed. She removed Reena’s sandals and dried her feet with the towel. Then she wiped her sandals too with the same towel and strapped them back on Reena’s feet. “hamArA size different hai, nahi.n tau tu change karke mere sandals pahan sakti thi… mere pas bahut collection hai….” Vibha said and opened her almirah. Reena squealed with delight when she saw that there were more than hundred pairs of sexy high heels neatly racked in the almirah. Reena walked over to the racks of sandals and spent ages picking them up, studying them and smelling the leather. “tujhe jo bhi pasa.nd ho, mere liye choose kar le” Vibha said. Reena carried on looking and settled for a gleaming pair of open toed bright red sandals with 5-inch spike heels and ankle straps. “chala tu baiTha jA, mai.n tere sandals change karti hoo.n…” Reena told Vibha to sit on the chair. Vibha made herself comfortable, easing back into the plush black leather of the chair. Reena dropped down to her knees and leaned closer to Vibha’s wet feet encased in heels, now dangling provocatively in front of her. Reena lifted Vibha’s feet into her lap and slowly undid the straps of her sandals. Delicately cradling her calves, the sandals slipped off effortlessly in Reena’s hands and Vibha took them from her before Reena could put them aside. While Reena dried Vibha’s feet with the towel, Vibha stroked the heel of one of those sandals in a very suggestive manner as if she was stroking an erect cock. She lifted one to her nose and smelt the leather. The other one she left in her lap. Reena picked up the red sandals that she had chosen for Vibha and holding her foot in her lap, she carefully fitted the first sandal and fastened the ankle strap. Then she put the second sandal on Vibha’s left foot and fastened the ankle strap making sure it wasn't too tight. Reena proceeded to work Vibha's feet in stiletto sandals like a kid licking a lollipop. Reena wrapped her tongue around Vibha's toes through her sandals and lick her feet in sandals. She feverishly licked the sole of sandal. The scent was sexy, and the taste was heavenly.

The look on Vibha’s face showed Reena she was enjoying the attention to her feet. With her eyes still closed, Vibha started nibbling her lower lip. She now had her mouth wide open and her tongue was licking her lips. She was sighing and breathing heavily. She opened her legs and slowly inserted the heel of the sandal inside her pussy. When it was all the way in she withdrew it slowly and then plunged it in harder. In a matter of a few seconds she was happily fucking herself with the 5-inch heel of the sandal. Reena licked the sole, from heel to toes, running her tongue over the soft leather. Eventually, she concentrated on the toe and ran her tongue between each toe, eventually coming to Reena’s big toe, which she began licking with every bit of horniness she had. Reena moved back to the sole, and kissed her way back to the heel, rubbing her sole all over her face. With the heel deep inside her cunt Vibha had the sole of the shoe pressed tight against her clit that she was slowly rotating and bringing herself closer to her orgasm. Shortly afterwards Vibha took it out and handed it to Reena. Reena took it from her and smelt it first. There was the wonderful aroma of leather and Vibha’s pussy juices. Reena happily put it in her mouth and licked Vibha’s pussy juices off the heel.

Vibha moved Reena over toward the bed. Reena lie down on it, and spread out as Vibha got on top of her. Vibha lowered herself onto her, spreading her legs and lifting her ass so that she straddled Reena’s stomach. She kissed Reena’s lips gently, licking deep into her mouth. Then she began to slide down her body, pressing her cunt down against Reena’s thighs. Vibha gasped and moaned as she felt her firm clit stroking Reena’s wet flesh; Vibha opened her mouth and pressed her lips around Reena’s nipple. Reena let out a soft, horny moan as Vibha began to suck and tongue her nipple; Vibha reached between her legs and pressed a finger into her cunt. Reena lifted her hips against Vibha, helping her to thrust her finger deeper into her cunt. Vibha bit her nipple lightly, then flickering her tongue back and forth against it as she plunged her finger rapidly in and out of Reena. She pressed a second finger up against Reena's tight cunt; she shoved it in as Reena’s spine arched in pleasure. As Reena lifted her back, her tits pressed toward Vibha; Vibha closed her mouth around Reena’s hard nipple and licked even faster. Vibha let go of her breasts so she could move further down between Reena’s legs and get a better grip on her cunt. Reena spread her legs further as Vibha put a third finger up against her. "Mmmmmmm..." Reena moaned. "andara taka ghused Dala... oh, Vibha, bahut achhaa lag rahA hai…" Vibha forced all three fingers in and Reena practically screamed in ecstasy. Reena took a firm hold of Vibha’s ass as she lifted it off the bed. Vibha massaged her luscious buttocks as she finger-fucked Reena. Reena’s voluptuous body began to quiver as the fourth finger entered her cunt.

Reena felt the lust sensations swirling in her loins, making her hungrier and hungrier for Vibha’s hand. "Please Vibha... apni muThThI meri choot mei.n ghused de!” Reena gasped, lifting her pelvis in supplication. It made her writhe as Vibha tucked in her thumb and started to twist. " hA.n... hA.n...!" Reena cried, and unable to stop herself, she grabbed Vibha’s wrist, and pulled her hand. Reena squealed as the width of it popped her vulva and then slid deep into her cunt, in one long, squelching movement. She contained a woman's hand, and it was wonderful. Vibha's fingers played exquisitely in her womb. "Gee, teri choot nahin, bhosda hai!" Vibha exclaimed, finding more space than she expected. Reena could only shudder and mew with rapture. Vibha was moving deeper, it felt better and better. "dekh Reena... dekh, terey bhosdey ney meri kalAi pakaDa rakhi hai!" Said Vibha, as genuinely surprised, as Reena was to hear her say it. Reena raised herself, bending to look at her groin. Reena too was astonished to see that she had taken her well past the wrist. Reena saw Vibha draw her hand halfway out, and then plunge back in, feeling the hardness of her knuckles rippling the ridges and bumps inside herself.

Reena fell into a sexual delirium of feverish, accelerating hunger. Groaning, arching her body, panting almost hysterically, she lunged forward, driving her pelvis into Vibha's fist, feeling it slide deeper into her body. "Ungghh! Ungghhh!" she grunted softly, feeling the orgasm build further toward explosion. Lunging forward, she gripped Vibha's forearm, the one protruding from her splayed, fist-crammed pussy, with both hands and began jamming her throbbing cunt down onto Vibha's hand, bearing down with her pubic bone as she had felt Vibha do to her last time, and suddenly whinnying helplessly in a complete loss of control as the bubble finally burst inside her. "Unngghhh! Oh . . . hA.n! Auungghhh!" she cried out, flipping and surging forward, her body convulsing in fierce spasms of acute, throttling pleasure as she came in a rush. It was a rending, crushing, deeply searing orgasm that nearly made her pass out as she slumped forward, twitching and moaning, into Vibha, her face buried in the Vibha's shoulder. Vibha's fist was still deeply embedded in her aching pussy. Finally, the shockwaves subsided, and Vibha gently helped her to lie back again, and then extracted her hand as gingerly as possible. Reena was a wreck, still stunned by this rending climax, her senses only gradually returning. "Oh god . . . oh god!" she gasped, pathetically, overwhelmed by the ferocity of her orgasm.

Vibha lay down beside Reena, letting her arms slide forward and up, beckoning to Reena. Now they embraced in a slow, erotic dance, having put out the most urgent flames and indulged their mutual perversities. Later that morning, Vibha asked Reena if she wanted a drink. “hA.n yaar… saruur ho tau… chudAi kA aur bi mazAh AatA hai.” Reena replied. Vibha got up and went out of the room, her high heels clicking softly on the polished marble floor. She came back with the chilled French wine bottle wine in a silver wine-bucket along with two crystal wineglasses. Vibha removed the cork from the bottle very neatly using the corkscrew and poured in the glasses. The dazzling wine impressed Reena, which was opaque purple in colour. She liked the exceptional flavors of blackberry and coffee creme brulee. “MazAh aa gayA yaar… itni ûmdah wine pahale kabhi nahi.n pee” Reena said savoring the wine. ‘hA.n… baRhiya tau hogi hi… Ch. Angelus Bordeaux wine hai” Vibha said sipping the wine. After they refilled their glasses, Vibha opened a small wooden humidor glancing at Reena in the process, trying to read the expression on her face. Her hand paused over a particularly long and elegant cigar, for a moment undecided. She selected the cigar and savored its pale greenish length. She carefully clipped the cigar then put it to her mouth and wrapped her heavily painted lips around it. She fired up the lighter and held it to the end of the cigar. She slowly turned the cigar back and forth and puffed until she brought it to life with a huge cloud of smoke. Exhaling a dense stream of smoke she turned toward Reena. Vibha then asked, "kabhi cigar try kiyA hai pahale?" "nahi.n." answered Reena. Pulling heavily on the cigar and exhaling smoke through her nostrils, Vibha said, “Try kar… bahut mazah AyegA… Cuban cigar hai!” Reena took the cigar from her hand and as she inhaled her first drag, her eyes bulged and she started to cough. Vibha immediately handed her the glass of wine, which Reena gulped down in a single stroke. “dheere se suTTA laga…” Vibha instructed her. Reena closed her eyes, threw back her head, and blew a thick plume of smoke towards the ceiling. "Mmm that's not bad, aba achha lag rahA hai." Taking a deep drag Reena smiled broadly before exhaling another dense column of cigar smoke. Vibha selected a similar cigar and lighted it taking a couple of drags. Pulling heavily on the cigar and exhaling smoke through her nostrils, she picked up her goblet and sipped the wine.

During the next half an hour, they just talked while enjoying cigar and wine. They talked about their family and financial backgrounds and their pasts. “tu itni mAladAra hai tau car kyo.n nahi.n kharida leti?’ Vibha asked. “kharida rahi hoo.n yaar… Mercedes book ki hui hai… agle haphtey delivery mil jAyegi” Reena replied refilling her goblet. “Vaah..Mercedes… bahuta paisa chhodDa hai tere parents ne.” Vibha said. “ha.n so tau hai…abhi ek plot bhi liya hai Panchkula mei.n… architect aur builder se negotiations chala rahi hai.n…jaldi hi kaam start hone ki ummiid hai” Reena added. “voh sab chhoD, Vibha, tu yeh bataa ki yeh dildos aur blue-label whisky aur yeh expensive wines tu kahA.n se kharidati hai?” Reena asked. “Contacts…yaar… contacts…tujhe chaahi_e tau teri whisky aur wine kaa intezaam mai.n next week tak kar sakti hoo.n, kintu dildos tau mai.n Europe aur America sey laayi thi… next trip jab bhi lagegA… tab tere liye lA sakti hoo.n” Vibha said puffing on the cigar dangling from her lips. “kitni bottles chaahi_e?” Vibha asked as she took a deep drag from the cigar, leaned over and put her face close to Reena's and exhaled a stream of smoke. “possible ho tau chhaH botala karvA de” Reena said. Vibha grinned “chhaH botala almost ek lakh rupaih ki aaye.ngi!” “mai.n tujhe check de deti hoo.n”, Reena got to her feet balancing on her high heels, and left in a wake of cigar smoke, puffing her way out of the bedroom. She returned a minute or two later with her purse. She pulled out her chequebook and signed a cheque for one lac for Vibha. “yaar! yeh wine piney mei.n mazedaar thi kintu isme voh nashaa nahi.n hai… kya Kayaal hai… ek do peg whisky ke ho jaye.n… madhoShi mei.n hi tau chudaai ka mazaa hai, jaani! ” Reena said chugging down the last of her wine and raised her empty goblet to Vibha.

12