Quality Time with Annie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day Zero - Late Night

I awaken to Annie's sudden staccato like movements and she immediately sits up with a scared expression on her face. I sit up and immediately start to calm her down. "It's alright Annie. I'm here." Annie looks at me with a few tears trickling down her face. She mouths 'Thank you.' Before she buries her face into my chest again.

Minutes after comfort, Annie drifts back off to sleep. My wanders on what caused Annie to have that nightmare. I guess she'll tell me when she's ready. I give Annie a kiss on her forehead before yawning. Tomorrow's going to be a long day is my last thought before sleep claims me for the night.

Or so I thought...

I awaken three hours later from two things. Annie's moans and my rod in something wet. "Mmm... baby. I love you so much." She moans out. My eyes open to see the Asian beauty riding me. Her pillows were bouncing up and down at the medium pace she's going. I open my mouth to speak but Annie says, "Please, don't say anything, Sean. Just.. let me.. show you.. how much... I love... you!!" She screams the last word as she climaxes heavily which in turn causes my own eruption as I fill her knocked up oven with my baby batter for the umpteenth time that day. Her walls were still having convulsions, squeezing me like a velvet vice trying to force more of my milk into her.

When I finally got the chance to speak, I said four words. "I love you too." Annie leans down and gives me a kiss on the lips before getting off of me. My rod comes out with a loud plop and lays on my thigh sated and satisfied. Annie lays next to me and snuggles me. "Satisfied?" I ask.

She nods as she closes her eyes. "Now I'll have some pleasant dreams. I hope you do too."

I will.. now. "Yes, I will. Now let's get some sleep. Tomorrow's going to be a long day." Annie's fast asleep already as I said that. Hopefully, no more nightmares. If so, I'll be here. A yawn escapes my lips as the Sandman comes calling again for the night. Time to answer his call...

12