Confessions Of A High School Quarterback

Story Info
Fantasies of a football player.
866 words
1
202
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All imaginary story characters are 18+

At school I have no problem attracting girls, but I find a few of the guys interesting too. The gym shower is like torture. I stare at those glistening bodies with all that soapy water running off and imagine what it would be like to touch and be touched.

My favorite fantasy is Walt Keller. He's the wide receiver on my team and has an immaculate body. It's fun to watch his cock sway as he walks through the locker room. He even trims his pubes!  I would love to see him with an erection.  I could have any girl I want, but I'm painfully curious about Walt.

One time I brushed up against him in the shower. He turned and smiled. I should have said something but my mind just went blank. I started getting a boner so I hurried back to my locker to dry off. As I grabbed my towel the guys around me acted like they never seen a flag pole before.

At night I lay in bed thinking about stroking him and maybe even trying to suck on it. Those fantasies always give me boner, so I do what every healthy American guy does until I'm drenched in cum.

Walt and me stayed late after a game to put away equipment so by the time we got back to the locker room everyone was gone. We both stripped and walked into the shower. Walt caught me admiring his cock. As I soaped up under the steaming water I could feel myself getting another boner, but this time I didn't run away. I turned around and arched my back to get my hair wet and make myself obvious. When I glanced at Walt, he was already there. Damn, he was a freaking horse!!!

We shut the water off and stood there fascinated with each other. It was thrilling to see such a huge erection! I made the first move by getting down on my knees. I looked up at him before gently wrapping my fingers around it and giving it a firm squeeze. I knew I could do this! So I nervously slid my lips over the entire head just like I had fantasized. It felt so cool!

I moved my tongue in circles as I stroked his amazing shaft. From what I was hearing, he was definitely into it. I cupped his balls with my free hand and started to massage. He was struggling to tell me how good it felt. After about five minutes of euphoria, I could tell he was getting really close. Suddenly he cried out as warm jets of liquid filled my mouth. I heard a groan of satisfaction.

Do I swallow it? I suppose it wouldn't hurt. I stood up so he could see my throat move.

My cock was not as impressive but it was hard as ever and standing straight up. Instead of sucking, he began to firmly stroke me. It was thrilling to feel another guy's hand! Just then the night janitor walked past the shower and stopped dead in his tracks.

"What are you boys doing in here?"

"Ahhh, nothing sir! We were just late getting our showers."

"That's not what it looked like to me!" he said sternly.

"Please don't report us! It won't happen again, I promise!"

"Well, I suppose I could cut you a break, but on one condition..."

"Anything sir, anything!"

"You two continue right where you left off, and I will watch."

We looked at each other in dismay and shrugged our shoulders. I was still hard as a math equation, so to get us out of this jam we needed to put on a show. Walt got down on one knee beside me so the old man could see everything. He wrapped his left arm around my waist to steady himself and went to work.

Oh fuck it felt so good, and for some reason the audience made it even more exciting. The pervert was nodding and had a big grin on his face. I never expected something like this, but it was better than getting kicked off the football team. Walt was now stroking me at warp ten and I felt my mustles tence in anticipation. I gasped and wheezed in that final moment of panic begore letting loose and shooting powerful streams all the way over to the floor drain. The janitor leaned his mop against the wall and clapped enthusiastically.

"Boys, you made my evening! I haven't been able to get a boner like that for at least ten years and just wanted to share your moment. I didn't mean to scare you, but an old fart like me couldn't pass up the opportunity for a little entertainment. Now you fellas have a safe trip home and good luck in the playoffs next week!"

He picked up his mop and was on his way. As soon as we heard the locker room door shut we both broke into laughter. We quickly grabbed our towels, got dressed and got the hell out of there.

We never did anything like that again. Well, ahhh, at least not at school...