Rachel the Estate Agent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roganwriter
roganwriter
1,302 Followers

"Oh Christ, SUCK IT PLEASE!" he wailed.

"Please who?" Rachel licked her lips in preparation.

"PLEASE RACHEL!!!!" He strained to push it up to meet her lips, but Rachel moved back slightly. This was driving Tom crazy.

"Not Rachel. What was it your wife called me? It certainly wasn't Rachel."

Toms heart skipped a beat at the sound of Rachel mentioning his wife again, but still no guilt came. He knew what to say and his cheeks flushed with embarrassment before he said it, he hadn't realised Rachel had heard that part.

Tom tried to gain control of his breathing and then in as stern a voice as possible he said. "SUCK MY FUCKING COCK YOU SLUT!"

Rachel instantly plunged her mouth around his penis, furiously sucking on it as hard as she could, stuffing in as much as would fit until it reached the back of her throat and she gagged on it. Rather than backing out though she held it there as long as she could, locking eyes with Tom once more.

Tom nearly fainted, the feeling was out of this world. "SHIT YES!!!" He cried. He could feel the tip of his penis press into her throat and he could have blown his load right then but he gritted his teeth.

The site of watching this incredible creature devour him so hungrily was unreal. Her ponytail flicked around and her tits bounced as she bobbed up and down on his aching cock. Tom could feel her tongue jammed hard against his shaft. He was starting to grunt and groan. He reached down and grabbed handfuls of Rachel's tits, pinching her nipples, she let out a muffled squeal and he started bucking into her. "That's it fuck my fucking face." She begged after pausing for air. He grabbed her ponytail and pushed her head down onto it once more.

"Take that cock, SLUT!" He ordered her through his gritted teeth. This spured Rachel on more and she went at it like a wild animal. Tom could feel he was about to blow. Rachel knew the signs too and she released his hard dick from her throat.

"No no no! Please don't stop." Tom begged. "I'm nearly there."

Without saying anything Rachel shuffled closer, she grabbed Toms 9 inch shaft, and spat down into her cleavage. She used his cock to rub in the saliva, before gripping either side of her breasts and squashing them around Toms cock. It vanished easily between them, then quickly she bounced them up and down. Tom could only just see the top of his helmet poking out on every upwards thrust, Rachel bent her chin and flicked her tongue over it every time it popped up.

"That's it fuck my big tits you bastard."

Tom was nearly having a panic attack in his desperation for relief. He pushed Rachel's hands down and grabbed her tits roughly with his own, forcing them together not worried if it hurt her, he pounded into them like a crazed dog in heat. Rachel instantly started rubbing her clit furiously but within seconds Toms spunk started streaming out of him, covering her chest and face in his hot sticky goo. It was so powerful the first shot made Rachel jump a little. Tom threw his head back and screamed to the heavens. "FUCK YES! OH FUCK YES! TAKE MY LOAD YOU DIRTY LITTLE SLUT!!"

He then looked shocked at what he had just said, but Rachel beamed up at him. She looked a picture with all his cum dribbling down her face and between her tits. Rachel then took Tom into her mouth again and sucked hard determined to drain every last drop from his cock.

"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you." he sighed when he felt he was well and truly spent.

After a few minutes Rachel had cleaned every speck of cum off from her body and his and swallowed it down with a big smile as she went.

Rachel hadn't cum again but she was close and wondered if Toms cock would still work after that much of a seeing to.

Tom just sat slumped in his chair. Breathing heavy clearly exhausted. Rachel slowly got up and to Toms surprise she pulled her skirt down and threw it to the floor, then she slid her panties off and removed her blouse.

Standing there in just her bra pulled down under her huge perky tits and her black stockings and suspender belt he just looked at her open mouthed.

That was a look Rachel had seen many times before but she couldn't get enough of it. It was the slap me back to earth look of a man who is finding it hard to grasp the realms of reality. She loved it and her pussy was now soaking wet once more.

Rachel walked over and straddled Tom. She sat on his lap facing him. He could feel her moist pussy push against his now flaccid cock and he prayed for the first time in his adult life that he would be able to get it up again. Rachel slowly ground herself on him, then tilted her head down and kissed him hard on the mouth. Tom reached around her and squeezed her close to him. It was ecstasy no other word for it. He could feel her warm, tanned skin, glistening in sweat but she smelled so sweet still. They pulled apart at last and Tom played with her tits. Absolute heaven.

"Suck my nipples you naughty little boy." She teased. Tom brought one up to his mouth and sucked hard. Rachel squeaked again and her gyrating got faster. He brought her other tit to his lips and gently bit down on her hard nipple. Rachel moaned with delight. Tom felt himself getting harder by the second. Thank you god, he thought to himself. He feasted on Rachel's tits now like a hungry animal sucking and licking them all over, trying to cram as much of her tit meat into his mouth as he possibly could, but there was just so much of it.

"Did you enjoy me sucking on your big cock Tom?" Rachel asked teasingly.

"I think you know I did." He smiled at her.

"It was only fair, you gave me two incredible orgasms, so I had to even up the score a bit." She giggled.

"What do you reckon then, first to five?" Tom was fully erect now. He'd said it in jest, but Rachel's face lit up.

"You naughty boy." She said. With that Tom grabbed her bum, lifted her up and thrust her straight back down onto his swollen cock. She was dripping wet and screamed with delight. There was no point starting slow this time. Tom held on to her bum and bounced her up and down on his cock with some force. Rachel grabbed the belt still around Tom's neck and held it tight whilst throwing her body back and grinding as hard as she could down onto Toms crotch. Her head went back and she screamed once more. It caused her breasts to leap forwards into Tom's grateful mouth. He sucked on them again while kneading her ass checks. Rachel could feel her orgasm building already inside her making her shake and quiver all over.

"THAT'S IT RIDE ME YOU BITCH!" He yelled at her. Tom knew his wife would divorce him if he ever said anything as remotely rude to her as this but Rachel loved it. He could feel her pussy starting to contract, crushing his penis inside of her. To be fair his wife would divorce him anyway if she knew what he was doing now, so what did a bit of foul language matter.

"You Fucking love that big cock in you don't you? You whore!"

"YESSS! YESSS I DO!!!" Rachel shouted back. Her tits were bouncing wildly all over Toms face. Now she leaned forwards again and held his head tight against them. Tom could hardly breathe. But if he died now, so what. Can life get any better?

Sensing Rachel was about to cum, Tom grabbed the belt from around his neck, not knowing what possessed him he said. "Pull your hands together in front of me." Rachel immediately did as he asked and Tom bound her wrists together with his belt. Then hooked her arms over his head once more and quickly stood up. Holding Rachel in mid air, his arms holding her up under her bum, her arms around his neck he ploughed her even deeper. Walking her backwards as he thrust furiously into her until she reached the wall, then pressing her against it he continued to batter her cunt with his massive cock.

Rachel came again, maybe not as hard as the last one but damn well much harder than she normally did. Rachel was groaning and shaking as Tom felt her pussy go into spasm.

"YESSS! FUCK ME! FUCK YOUR DIRTY SLAVE!!!"

Tom continued to plough into her with frightening velocity. Knowing there was no way he could cum again for a good while longer.

"AAHHH FUCK! OH FUCK! THAT'S IT! AAAHHHHH!!!" Rachel screamed. Tom went at it still. He thought his heart was going to give out at this rate. Eventually Rachel's pussy stopped contacting and she slumped forwards kissing Tom for all its worth.

Tom's arms were beginning to shake. He carried her through to the lounge, she kicked off her high heels as they went and they slumped into a comfy sofa. With his cock still hard as ever inside her they both relaxed and just gently ground against each other kissing and breathing into each others mouths.

"3-2." Tom smiled and she kissed him. He was feeling smug about his endurance now, if his balls hadn't been completely emptied twice already, there would be no way they could have withstood that last assault.

"Lets see about that." Rachel winked. "Untie me." Tom removed the belt from Rachel's wrists but she didn't cast it aside, instead she wrapped it once around her neck then fastened it tight. There was about a foot left of length which she placed in Tom's hand. Then standing up she walked over to the rug on the floor and they lowered themselves to the ground.

Rachel instantly got on all fours. Quite fitting for doggy style Tom supposed, to be wearing a dog lead. He placed his now throbbing cock back inside her and rammed it to the hilt. "Oh yes master!" Rachel squealed. Tom could have gone off there and then. He grabbed the length of belt and he heard Rachel choke slightly as he rhythmically fucked her. He could see her tits swaying beneath her so appealingly that he dropped the leash and reached underneath with both hands and held their weight. "Oh my god." Tom moaned. Heaven on earth once again. His pace slowed, and he grabbed the belt again.

"Why don't you be a good slut and fuck yourself on this cock. If I am your master then why am i doing all the work?"

Rachel was getting carried away again, her body still so sensitive all over, as she pushed back into him again and again, screaming with pleasure each time. "Like this master? Is this what you want?" By some miracle Tom still couldn't cum, but he felt Rachel getting wetter and wetter by the second and she buffeted and moaned.

"That's a good slut." Tom leant forward and patted her on the head.

"Thank you master." She replied.

Tom then grabbed hold of her ponytail and pulled her head back sharply. Leaning over, he kissed her hard, with his other hand he took Rachel by the throat. Ignoring the belt this time, he gently squeezed. This caused Rachel to go wild she instantly came hard on his cock once again. Tom felt her juices gush from inside her and she groaned and grunted like a pig as she continued to kiss him with increased fever. Tom let go and took hold of her tits once more. He pulled her nipples hard and she screamed again. Her pussy still spasming on his cock as she ground around on his balls, panting and squealing.

Tom still hadn't cum, this was unbelievable. Any normal man would have been a wreck by now. Rachel looked exhausted but she appeared to have an unquenchable appetite for cock, and what a miracle that was. Tom pulled out once Rachel had sufficiently calmed down.

"4-2." He joked to her.

"Right that is it!" Rachel said. "I'm not having this! LIE ON YOUR BACK NOW!"

"I thought you were teaching me how to be the assertive one?" he laughed and she playfully slapped him across the chest.

Tom did as he was told. Rachel instantly straddled him. She unhooked her bra and slid herself back down onto his cock. "Now don't move a muscle." she said as Rachel went to work pumping herself up and down on Toms dick. The view of her massive tits bouncing around on top of him was amazing and he felt his cock harden even more. It wouldn't be long now he thought.

Rachel was building up quite a rhythm, then she stopped and ground herself around, on him. "SHIT! OH FUCK! OH SHIT!" Was all he could say. Rachel knew she had him, but she could also feel another massive orgasm building inside her, she was now so sensitive from head to toe that every touch felt electric. She placed her hands either side of his face and dangled her tits into his mouth, wiping them all over his face as he mauled them with his hands licking and sucking, and chewing on them as he was determined to get as much of them in his mouth as he could.

Rachel's eyes rolled back but she shook her head and tried to get a grip. Then pulling his arms from her tits she pined them to the floor either side of his head.

"Fucking take me." She breathed the words into his mouth. "I want your cum to fill me up so badly, please oh please Tom. Please fuck me harder." They locked eyes and Tom could feel his cock twitching, as it felt like his balls were about to burst wide open. Still letting her pin him down, he pounded upwards as hard as he could, smashing his cock into her dripping pussy, the sound echoed around the room. Rachel began to climax she couldn't hold it in any longer. Her pussy gripped his shaft so tightly it felt like she was trying to rip it clean off.

"You asked for it and you are gonna get it." He said as just then Rachel began to shake and scream with pleasure. Her arms loosened their grip on his and she clutched she sides of his head in desperation, shaking all over she kissed him so hard he thought she was trying to snog his face into the floor. With his free arms he spanked her ass hard, then grabbed hold of it and held on for dear life. Spunk ripped through his cock and went off inside her like a fire hydrant. Over and over he squirted so much into her the he could feel a mixture of their juices flowing out forming a pool on the rug. The sensation caused Rachel's orgasm to go on for minutes but it felt like an hour to her.

Eventually both their bodies began to relax and occasionally still twitching and jerking together they slowed to a stop but continued to kiss passionately.

Time was lost to the pair of them, eventually they both got to their feet rather shakily at first, and all the could do was giggle at how wrecked each one of them looked. Still both naked they made themselves a cup of tea.

Tom signed the papers as Rachel rooted around for her clothes. She threw Tom's to him, and got dressed.

She straightened herself out the best she could, but she still looked a bit dishevelled and didn't think her rosy cheeks would go down for the rest of the day. Her hair was a mess so she went to bathroom to fix it in the mirror. She noticed the scratch marks on the window sill again and chuckled to herself. Wow that was out of this world. Rather guiltily she guessed that if she asked Tom, he would agree to meet up with her again.

When Rachel was finished she walked into the dining room and Tom was dressed with the papers in his hand. He gave them to her.

"So errr what now?" He looked down at his feet. In his heart he knew he desperately wanted to be with Rachel but his circumstances were problematic to say the least. He couldn't not sign the papers and not give Rachel her commission, but by going through with the deal, his future looked sealed.

"You're a nice guy Tom, but you are married. We probably shouldn't have done that, as good as it was." Rachel had just had one of the best fucks of her life, she wanted to see Tom again but knew it would lead to a marriage breaking up and she didn't want that on her conscience.

Tom just nodded, he couldn't remove the glum look from his face.

Rachel left and went to her car, turning to wave. Tom waved back and wondered if that really was to be the last he saw of Rachel. Even if it was he would always be thankful to her for letting him be that close to her. For showing him how pleasurable great sex could really be.

He closed the door to his brand new home.

roganwriter
roganwriter
1,302 Followers