Rachel Visits Her Old Workplace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel dragged herself up onto her elbows. Terry seized the chance and plunged his hands underneath her to grasp her heavy swaying tits.

Using her swinging breasts as leverage he continued to spear her on his now frantically thrusting cock.

Rachel was now moaning and squeaking in delight, as the animalistic battering continued.

"PA - THE - TIC!!" She managed to scream out above the sounds of Terry's growls and grunts.

"Take it you BITCH!" Was his reply as he struggled to maintain the pace.

Rachel was close now, her pussy was clutching his thick cock, devouring it hungrily. He was mauling her hanging tits now too, tweaking her nipples, causing her to yelp with pleasure filled pain.

Terry's balls were about to burst wide open. Tears filled his eyes as he watching in awe as his cock sawed in and out of the stunning blonde beauty.

"Harder! FUCK ME HARDER! MAKE ME CUM!" Rachel begged, forgetting to throw in a token insult this time.

Terry didn't know if that would even be possible. He was already wheezing with excursion. But for her he would damn well try.

He gripped her ponytail and roughly yanked her head back with it, arching her back towards him.

"OW! AH YES! FUCK ME LIKE THAT! PULL MY HAIR AND POUND ME! MAKE MY PUSSY YOURS! THAT'S IT! HARDER! MAKE ME SCREAM!!"

Terry's hips were like a blur. He'd pulled Rachel up into a near standing position. She pulled his hand still gripping one of her breasts free and placed it around her throat.

"TREAT ME LIKE THE SLUT THAT I AM. FUCKING PULL MY HAIR AND CHOKE ME! YOU FAT CUNT!"

"Oh shit!" Terry couldn't believe how wild she was. His cock was twitching inside her tight wet pussy, he was about to blow. He applied pressure to her throat and Rachel began to shudder from head to toe.

"That's it! Fuck me! FUCK ME LIKE YOU HATE ME!!" Her voice was guttural and strangled.

"Here it comes bitch!" AAHHHHHHH!! YEESSSSSS!! Terry's cock exploded inside of her. He squirted what felt like a bucket load of his hot sticky cum, into her warm welcoming snatch.

Rachel's mouth was open in a silent scream as her orgasm hit her like a bolt of lightning. It wasn't just her pussy that went into spasm, it seemed like every muscle in her body was contracting uncontrollably. "UUNNNGGGHHHH!! FFFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK!! YES YES YES YES YES! OH GOD! OH SHIT!" Her eyes rolled back in her head as she succumbed to the waves of pleasure which crashed over her.

Terry's cock was getting milked of every last drop by Rachel's flexing cunt. He let go of her hair and throat and grasped her shuddering breasts, pushing his face into her back, trying to stop himself from crying in sheer euphoria.

It took him a few minutes to regain control of his emotions. He hadn't realised it but his cock was still slowly pumping into her sporadically twitching pussy. He wasn't softening at all. So much for Viagra he thought, the sight in front of him was all he needed to stay erect forever probably.

Rachel was like a dead weight in his hands. He was practically holding her up by her tits. She continued to mew and whimper in contentment.

It suddenly dawned on Rachel that he was still hard as ever too. "Not had enough yet?" She breathed.

"I could never get enough of this." Terry groaned.

"Well make the most of it, cos it's never happening again you filthy old perv!"

She pushed him back off of her. Terry looked down disbelievingly as his cock slipped free, followed by a trickle of his slimy seed. He slumped back in his leather chair panting and watched as Rachel slipped off her ripped blouse and threw it onto the desk, along with her now sodden panties. He was still finding it hard to fathom what had just happened, all he knew though, as his eyes travelled up along her stocking clad legs, over the skinny toned waist, and up to her staggeringly huge, perfect breasts, was that he wanted more, so much more.

Rachel looked at him slowly wanking his rigid cock as he gawped at her chest and couldn't resist slapping him again. "OW! That hurts you bitch!"

"Couldn't help it, you've got such an ugly slappable face!" He wasn't complaining for long though as Rachel straddled his lap and sank herself down onto his meaty member.

Terry just sat there and took it as Rachel frantically ground her hips back and forth, rubbing her clit against his body. He was becoming mesmerized by how tits jiggled as she rode him and had to take them in his hands. Rachel was practically purring as he played with her nipples. "Squeeze those big tits. Yeah that's it harder...HARDER! Be rough with them, I can take it!" She leaned forwards and breathed the words into Terry's open mouth.

Thinking she was at last about to kiss him, he reached his tongue out to meet hers. Rachel shoved his head backwards over the back of the chair and laughed. "I'm not kissing you. I only kiss people I actually like. You're just a worthless sack of SHIT!" She rained down a series of gentler, more playful slaps across his face, which was now twisted with the pained expression of lust that she had come to thrive on.

"If you want to stuff your fat face with something, suck on these instead." She unclasped her bunched up bra and threw it onto the ground, then smothered Terry's face in her tits. Rachel sensuously dragged them back and forth across his hungry open mouth. His tongue flicked out at her swinging nipples, occasionally latching onto one briefly, before it was withdrawn and he was fed with the other breast.

Rachel then wrapped her arms around his head and pulled him tightly into her chest. If he had to pick a way to die then this would definitely be it. After a while Terry squirmed free, gasping for air.

Enough playing, he wanted to fuck her harder than ever. He reached down and took a firm hold of her ass, lifting her up and then slamming her down onto his thick cock. Rachel tilted her head back as she moaned in delight at the sudden increase in pace. Terry began to kiss and gnaw on her neck as she bounced in his lap.

"Yes! OH YES! Slam that smelly shrivelled prick into me you disgusting fat BASTARD!" All of a sudden Terry stood up, dropping Rachel down onto her feet.

She was just getting warmed up again, so wasn't too pleased by the abrupt stop. "HEY!"

"I warned you about that filthy mouth of yours! I guess I'm gonna have to wash it out for you. ON YOUR KNEES! NOW!" His voice was suddenly sterner and more authoritarian, it made Rachel melt inside.

She didn't have time to react before getting roughly pushed to the ground. He was so swift and moved with such purpose, that Rachel didn't even protest, as he grabbed her by the hair and shoved his dick all the way down her throat.

She soon began to gag as Terry buried himself completely, and began fucking her throat with the same ferocity as he had her pussy.

He backed her up against the desk, so that she couldn't pull away and stuffed his cock back in, all the way to the base. The vibrations felt incredible as Rachel hummed her annoyance at his treatment of her mouth. This time however he didn't pull it back out. Instead he pinched her nose shut.

Rachel's eyes were wild and fierce as he looked down into them with a crooked sneer. "Yeah choke on it bitch!" He goaded.

Before long her arms began to flail and he finally pulled out. A chorus of expletives exploded from Rachel's mouth as she coughed and spluttered and spat onto the floor. "URR! HUH! YOU FUCKING ARSEHOLE!!"

"Well you ain't learning your lesson about that filthy tongue of yours are you?"

He gripped her head even more tightly and went back to vigorously fucking her face. Terry didn't hold her nose this time and she took it like a pro. He loved the feeling of having her tongue squashed against the underside of his shaft, as it wrestled with his invading member.

There was no way she was going to show him her expertise when it came to giving head. He didn't deserve it. Plus she was beginning to enjoy how he was using her mouth so dominantly. He spent a few minutes alternating between pumping his cock down her throat and pulling it out to slap her across the cheeks with it.

"Your dick tastes rancid, when was the last time you washed?" She spat on his shaft in disgust.

"Hhhmmm you love it honey!" Terry bounced his hard cock against her plump lips, loving how a line of saliva was connecting the two of them. "Now open wide!"

Rachel succumbed to his rough use of her mouth once more. It was driving her wild and she soon began to play with her clit, quickly working herself into a state of sexual frenzy.

Terry pulled free and crouching lower, grabbed Rachel's breasts in each hand and thrust his cock in between them. He watched in awe as his dick slipped in and out of sight, buried in her soft ample flesh. Rachel couldn't resist flicking her tongue out to meet his tip each time it burst into view. "Oh Shit! God that's good!" He moaned.

It was too much for Terry. He was crazed with lust and needed to fuck her one last time before his balls split wide open.

"Get the fuck up!" He grabbed Rachel under her arms and lifted her onto the desk, pushing her down onto her back. She hit her head on the monitor but didn't complain, so desperate was she to get his fat dick back inside her.

He pulled her back towards him so that her hips lined up with the edge of the desk. Rachel instinctively spread her legs wide, inviting him in. Terry teased her dripping wet lips with the tip of his cock, loving how she squirmed in anticipation. Fucking hell she is perfect he thought, as he hooked his thumbs under her black lace suspender belt, held tightly to her waist, and drove his cock forwards into the incredible goddess laying beneath him. He felt like the king of the world.

"UNGH! YES!" Rachel squealed, as she was stuffed full of his meaty cock once more.

"Yeah you love it don't you girlie? You've been wanting it for years just like I have. You should have said something sooner!" Terry was watching his cock slide in and out of her tight gripping pussy. He withdrew it painfully slowly, before forcefully slamming it back into her with relish, causing her breasts to bounce violently each and every time.

"UNGH FUCK! Don't make me laugh! I don't want you! UNGH! Never have, never will! UNGH YES! You're just a useless fat fucker! UNGH GOD! I HATE YOU!!"

While Terry was staring at a vision of pure perfection. Rachel was looking at one of pure revulsion. She really did hate everything about him. The way his podgy belly and double chins were rippling as he banged her. How his beady eyes were roaming all over her prone body. How his crooked mouth was cracked into a shit eating grin. He really was a disgusting pig of a man. But for reasons even she couldn't reason, he was turning her on more than ever.

Angry more with herself for giving a man she hated the time of his life, she lashed out once again. Rachel couldn't reach his face this time so struck him repeatedly in the chest. Then she dug her long fingernails into his flesh and raked them down his flabby stomach.

"OW! YOU BITCH!" He pinned her arms either side of her head, to stop her from scratching him any further.

But Rachel still had one trick up her sleeve. She bent her knees inwards and jabbed her stilettoed heels into his sides. "OW! CHRIST! OW!"

Rachel laughed girlishly at his now angry expression. Terry yanked off her shoes and threw them over his shoulder. He looked down to see bright red claw marks, covering his pasty white skin.

"You do like it rough don't you?" He snarled. Rachel merely nodded.

"Well don't say I didn't warn you." With that he ripped the phone out of the wall and used the cord to bind her wrists together tightly. He looped the excess around the back of the monitors a few times until her arms were bound tightly to them.

"Now you can't scratch or slap me when I do this." He leaned down and kissed her full on her soft red lips.

It took Rachel a few seconds before she snapped her head to the side. The shock of his full weight pressing down on her had delayed her reactions. "Do that again and I'll bite you!" She growled through gritted teeth.

"No you won't!" Terry twisted her head back, holding it in place as he planted another forceful kiss on her. "AH! OW! OW! ALL RIGHT I'LL STOP I'LL STOP!" Rachel had his lower lip pinched between her teeth and she was slowly applying more and more pressure.

"AH!" She released him and Terry straightened up rubbing his now sore lip.

"Fine! Have it your way bitch!" He began pounding her more vigorously. Building up into a frantic rhythm. Rachel was soon screaming and moaning with pleasure. This was what she wanted, what she needed. There was no talking for a while, only animalistic sounds of passion as they used each other's bodies, both working themselves up towards imminent and explosive orgasms.

Terry played with her clit, causing Rachel to arch her back. The result of which made it look like she was offering up her huge jiggling tits for the taking. An offer he couldn't refuse.

Terry squeezed her breasts together, thumbing her stiff nipples. Then he released one and slapped it back and forth on her chest. "Yeah? You like being the one getting a slap for a change eh?"

"OH FUCK ME! KEEP GOING! HARDER HARDER HARDER!!"

In this position he was hitting her g-spot with each of his powerful thrusting drives. "PLEASE MAKE ME CUM!! OH YYEEESSSS!!"

She was so nearly there. Rachel spread her legs as wide as they would go, and took the hammering of a lifetime. "AH! AH! AH! AH! AAHHH!! UUUURRRRRGGGGHHHHH YYYEEEESSSSSS!!"

Terry felt her pussy clamp around on his cock like a vice and knew she was cumming hard. He let go of her tits and grasped her by the throat, muffling her series of guttural groans, as her body went into spasm. His other hand went back to her clit and frantically flicked across it.

As much as he wanted this experience to last forever, he was soon unable to prolong the inevitable and his cock went off like a rocket. "AAARRRRRHHHHH YYYYEEESSSSS!!" Terry continued to pump his full load deep inside her, filling her to the brim with his hot creamy jizz. Rachel's pussy was milking him dry, and unbelievably she started to cum again as he continued to fiddle her clit.

"UNGH HHH HHHH!! OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!!" She whimpered as more intense waves of euphoria ripped through her.

Terry finally pulled his now softening dick free. There was something he'd seen in porn movies that he'd always wanted to try.

Rachel lay there panting, but she couldn't relax for long.

He slipped two of his fat fingers into her, curling them upwards. He could feel his own dirty cum, plastering her velvety walls, as he began to finger fuck her hard and fast.

"W!! WHA!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!??!! UUURRRRHHHHHH!! SHIT! OH SHIT!

Rachel's eyes rolled back as he roughly fingered her g-spot. She felt like she was melting into the desk as she submitted to the intense pleasure it was bringing to her now hyper sensitive pussy.

Terry couldn't believe his eyes as after only less than a minute Rachel began to squirt. His hand was soon soaked by jets of warm liquid which erupted out from her twitching snatch.

A few final shudders and she was finally spent. He wiped his cum covered hand all over her already glistening tits and untied her arms.

She covered her face in her hands and breathed heavily as she tried to compose herself. Terry who was already fully dressed, slipped his worn out cock back into his trousers. He sat and watched her smugly as Rachel eventually stood up. Her legs were shaky and he couldn't resist giving her ass one final spank before she managed to wrestle her skirt back down. Rachel slipped on her bra and reached for her ripped blouse, the buttons were all gone so she had to tie it in a knot under her breasts. With the blazer on nobody could tell the difference, at least she hoped they couldn't.

"You're paying for a new shirt you know."

Terry laughed. "Next time you come and see me, I'll pay you for it, don't you worry."

"On second thoughts, forget it." She snapped. "Now get out before Emily gets back."

"Too late." He pointed at the monitor, and her stomach dropped like a stone as she saw her best friend walking towards them along the aisle.

"OH CRAP! Back door now!" She slipped on her shoes and pushed Terry out of the office and towards the storerooms back exit.

"No kiss goodbye?" He sneered.

"Fuck off!"

But Terry stuck his foot in the door, keeping it a jar. "Next time your ass is mine."

"Pffftt! Good luck with that!" She managed to slam the door shut. But could still hear him laughing to himself as he walked away.

She just about managed to run into the staff room and throw on her blazer as Emily walked in.

"Did you not hear me? I was banging on the front door for 5 minutes before I remembered my spare set of keys." A stern looking Emily berated her oldest friend.

"Oh er sorry! I was um... how was your dad?" Luckily this threw Emily off track and she proceeded to explain that her dad was fine. He'd hit a parked car trying to avoid running over a cat, and was suffering from whiplash, and concussion but nothing serious.

"Oh that's a relief. Do you still want to go for that drink then?" Privately Rachel wanted nothing more than to get home and have a shower, but she wanted to keep up appearances.

"Yeah I'll buy you one...or three, as a thank you for looking after the shop for me. What did you get up to anyhow? You look like you've been running a marathon!"

Rachel's heart leapt in her chest. "Oh er... I was bored so I was doing some exercises that's all."

"You don't work out ever! I'd be more inclined to believe you if you said you were in here having a fiddle with yourself. Horny bitch I can believe, fitness freak I'm just not buying!"

"Busted!" Rachel said sheepishly.

Emily laughed with delight. "Ha Ha! You dirty little minx! I can't leave you anywhere."

If only you knew the half of it, Rachel thought. "Right babe, let's go get drunk!"