Rachel's Driving Test Dilemma

Story Info
The busty blonde babe uses all her assets to secure a pass.
15.4k words
4.7
124.9k
182
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roganwriter
roganwriter
1,291 Followers

As always my stories feature characters who are all over the age of eighteen.

If this is the first story you have ever read of mine, then this is hopefully the perfect place for you to start enjoying Rachel's sexual adventures, seeing as this is a prequel to those I've previously published. To all of you who have followed her journey thus far, I hope you don't mind the break from Rachel's current situation, to learn more about her origins. I feel that by writing this I may be contradicting some of the things I've written about her previous experiences in past stories, but I hope you can look beyond these small discrepancies and enjoy this silly, fun and hopefully very sexy tale for what it is.

The following takes place shortly after Rachel's eighteenth birthday...

*****

"Oh god where is it?" Rachel was rummaging through her drawers looking for the paper part of her provisional driving license. "Ah ha! Found you!" She pulled it free from the mountain of clutter, or as she liked to call it, her organised chaos and waved it in the air triumphantly.

Her stomach had been in knots all morning. Not because she feared the test so much, deep down Rachel was quietly confident she could pass. It was more that she was nervously excited about just how awesome her summer could potentially turn out be, if she had the freedom to drive wherever she wanted, whenever she wanted.

So when it came down to picking out an outfit to wear, she figured it wouldn't hurt to try and load the deck in her favour as much as possible. Rachel had long since passed through her awkward teenage phase, where at times she was embarrassed about the unwanted attention her buxom physique seemed to draw. Nowadays she quite enjoyed the variety of reactions her stunning looks had on most men. It made her feel good, being able turn so many heads whenever she walked down the street.

She got dressed and checked herself out in her mirror, knowing full well how hot she looked. Rachel was banking on being assigned a male instructor. Hopefully then her outfit might be enough of a distraction for him overlook any minor mistakes she might happen to make. There was still one barrier to overcome however...

As predicted her mum spoke right on cue the moment Rachel descended the stairs. "You can't wear that honey! Go and change."

Rachel rolled her eyes. "We haven't got time mum. Come on lets go."

"But sweetheart your bust is showing."

Rachel was wearing a bright pink, spaghetti strapped vest top, which had a very low neck line. It was true, her phenomenal cleavage was on display, there was no denying it. Her large natural 32FF breasts were supported by a black lace bra, the straps of which were also on show, arching across her tanned slender shoulders.

Now that she was used to them, her tits were probably Rachel's proudest feature. She liked to show them off whenever she could, much to her mother's dismay.

"It's the middle of summer mum! Shall I put on a sweater? Is that what you'd prefer? Do you want me to cook to death?"

"Oh stop being so dramatic honey. You could at least have chosen a longer skirt though. I've told you before, that one makes you look tarty."

"This is the 21st century mum, nobody says bust or tarty anymore." Her mum probably had a point this time though. She'd chosen to wear a very short denim skirt, which hugged her hips and barely covered her pert ass cheeks. Rachel loved how long and shapely it made her legs look though and today she was eager to gain any advantage she could.

"We haven't got time to argue mum or I'll miss my slot!"

Her mum didn't look pleased but she begrudgingly accepted that she was fighting a losing battle. With an exasperated sigh, she stepped aside. "Fine, let's get going then."

"It will be your turn to taxi me around after today. I'm looking forward to having my daughter chauffeuring me to places for a change." They got into her mums car and set off for the driving test centre.

"Calm down, I need to pass first! Did you pass first time mum?"

"Me? First time? Oh no, it took me five attempts." Rachel thought that that explained a few things, she was still a fairly horrendous driver, especially when it came to parking, unless the space was a mile wide. It was tough, but she managed to hold her tongue, knowing that her mum was already cross about her chosen outfit, it wasn't wise to annoy her any further.

"So don't be too discouraged if you fail sweetie. There will always be next time."

Rachel faked a smile. "I won't be." It wasn't entirely that simple though, she really did need to pass today, not next time or the time after that. There was a music festival this weekend and her friend's had already got it into their heads that she would be able to drive them all there.

Her parents had given her a shiny and new, red Fiat 500, for her 18th birthday. It was so pretty, but so far all it had been doing was sit on the driveway collecting bird poo for the past 2 months. Rachel would often sit in it and dream about all the cool places she was going to be able to visit once she had her license.

They pulled up to the centre ten minutes later. "Good luck honey." Rachel's mum leant over and kissed her daughter on the cheek. "I'm going to do some shopping in town, call me when you want picking up." She pulled her into an awkwardly long hug.

"All right mum, you can let go now."

"My baby's growing up so fast."

"I'm leaving now before you start crying. I'll be fine." Rachel took a deep breath to calm her nerves and opened the car door.

Inside the driving centre Dave Miller's head was beginning to droop at his desk. He'd had another rough night's sleep, unable to stop himself from thinking about his soon to be ex-wife and her new boy toy Carlo. He brushed aside the divorce papers which still lay unsigned in the top drawer of his desk and pulled out his next client's details. Before he even had a chance to read the paperwork, his eyes became heavy and he very nearly fell asleep in his seat.

Suddenly he was snapped awake by his colleague Sean rushing into his office.

"You're looking a bit tired there mate. How about I take your 11 o'clock and you could have a nice little power nap? That will sort you out."

Dave was about to agree on the spot, but stopped himself just in time. "Hang on a minute, why the sudden charity? You're never normally keen on doing any extra work around here." He eyed his friend suspiciously.

"What are mates for eh? I know how stressed you've been lately. I just thought it would be nice to do you a favour." Sean was wringing his hands nervously and occasionally glancing back over his shoulder, towards the reception area.

"Sean...On a good day you're a miserable bastard and on a bad day you're an unbearable bastard. What's up?" The colleagues were actually reasonably good friends, although from an outsiders perspective, you'd never guess that. They greeted each other every morning with insults and didn't stop taking the piss out of one another all day long, but both knew it was only banter. Dave had rarely seen his friend acting like this before, then the reason suddenly clicked. "How good looking is she?"

Sean grimaced, knowing full well that he'd been rumbled. "Oh please Dave, you have to let me spend an hour in this girls company. I'll...I'll buy you all your beers every Friday for a month!"

"I'll say it again. How hot are we talking?"

"Damn it...I'll...I'll cover any shifts you want for a year!" Dave raised his eyebrows. This girl must be really something.

"How fit is she Sean?"

Sean let out a defeated groan. "...She's an eleven."

Dave shot up out of his seat as though it was on fire. Their office was a generally rather boring and stagnant environment to work in. They knew it was childish, but the guys rated a lot of the girls that came through the door on a scale of one to ten. Sean however had never, at least to Dave's knowledge, rated anyone above a nine before. For a rather unattractive man in his early forties, Sean had to be one of the pickiest blokes on earth.

He went to the door to look for himself.

Dave stood open mouthed, as his eyes came to rest on the curvaceous blonde beauty waiting patiently for him in the foyer.

"See, what did I tell you? That's an eleven all day long." Mumbled Sean at his side.

Dave didn't bother to respond. This girl couldn't be classified by a stupid number system. As far as his now swooning mind could recall, she was the sexiest creature he'd ever laid his eyes on.

Rachel was oblivious to the two men ogling her from across the room. She was far too focused on trying to control her nerves. If she had spotted them though, it wouldn't have been a sight she wasn't all too familiar with already. She knew that her looks did strange things to men, no matter how old they were. In fact it often felt weird these days when guys addressed her to her face and not to her chest.

Back when her breasts had first started to develop, the increased staring made her really uncomfortable. She'd always been very pretty, which had always garnered her a significant amount of attention from the boys in her class. But suddenly she found that nearly all the guys she encountered, not only boys her age, but grown men, like her teachers and even her friends fathers, they all gave her these long studying looks, which creeped her out to begin with. It was as though every man she met seemed to be trying to mentally undress her with their eyes.

Rachel would wish every night before bed for her boobs to stop growing. None of her friends had breasts as large as hers and for a long while, she thought of herself as a bit of a freak. She even went through a phase of wearing a sports bra to school, to try and hide them. She hated looking like the odd one out.

That was a few years ago though and since then she'd become more comfortable in her own skin. Nowadays, it gave her confidence to know that lots of men found her very attractive. However, she was still a little naïve about just how many men there were who lusted after her on a daily basis. Probably because she wasn't arrogant enough to appreciate the actual staggering magnitude of her attractiveness.

"Please Dave. I'm begging you. You've got to let me take this one."

"Take her? And where do you plan on taking her? For a romantic meal for two at Pizza Express? This is a fucking driving test we're talking about, not a date!" Dave managed to prize his gaze away from Rachel and walked back to his desk.

"You know what I mean! Besides, I reckon I'd stand a better chance with her than you."

"Ha! You really are deluded mate. We're both too old and too fat. The difference is, I know it and you don't. How old is this girl anyway..." Dave picked up the form with Rachel's details on. "...oh shit, she's only 18!" He felt momentarily ashamed of his earlier lechery, but probably not ashamed enough to stop himself from doing it again.

"Seriously?" Sean snatched the sheet of paper out of Dave's hands. "Oh bollocks, I thought she was at least 25."

Dave laughed derisively. "Oh yeah cos if she was 25, then you'd have stood a way better chance eh? You couldn't pull in a curtain shop buddy."

Sean begrudgingly laughed at Dave's low blow. "That cut deep man."

"This is a pointless conversation. We'd both have a better chance of winning the lottery two weeks running than getting a date with a girl like her. Now would you kindly bugger off and let me get on with my job."

"Lucky bastard." Sean muttered as he slunk off back to his tiny office.

The second Sean was out of sight, Dave reached into his drawer and pulled out his deodorant and a pack of mints. He wasn't deluded like his colleague, but he still didn't want to sit in a car with this stunning goddess of a girl, stinking of body odour and cigarettes.

He mastered his nerve and walked out into the foyer. "Hi, you must be Rachel." Dave was determined to act as professional as possible.

His façade lasted all of three seconds however, when Rachel sprang to her feet rather quickly, causing her magnificent breasts to bounce high upon her chest. Dave's eyes were drawn to them like magnets. He'd always been a shameless breast man. Bums and legs were nice too, but he'd always been a sucker for a nice pair of tits. Hers blew the word nice out of the water. He quickly diverted his gaze, mentally berating himself for his lack of self-control.

"That's me!" She beamed at him with a heart stopping smile.

"Hi I'm Dave. I'll be your um...your err...your instructor today." Damn it! How was he going to do his job if he couldn't even think straight?

"Nice to meet you." Rachel shook his hand. Fortunately for him she appeared not to have noticed his momentary lapse of willpower.

"Shall we get going then? After you." He held open the door for her.

"Thanks! Oh god I'm really nervous."

"Don't be I don't bite." Dave cringed the moment he'd said the cheesy line, but miraculously Rachel laughed. Oh for fucks sake even her laugh is adorable, he inwardly screamed the words in his head, wondering if there was anything about this girl which wasn't heavenly perfection.

"It's completely natural to be nervous. Just take some deep breaths."

"Before we start, I'm going to need you to take a mandatory eye test. So if you could walk towards the blue car over there and stop when you can read the number plate." Rachel did as instructed.

Dave hadn't bargained on the view he was about to be treated to, as Rachel walked away. The natural sway to her hips made her perfect peach of a bottom swing in a hypnotic fashion. Dave felt his cock flex in his trousers and he had to hastily adjust his crotch to make sure nothing was showing.

Suddenly something happened which very nearly caused his eyes to pop clean out of his head. Rachel had bent double at the waist to pick something up off the floor. Her short denim skirt rode up and she unknowingly flashed him the underside of her incredible ass.

"Fuck me." Dave breathed the words quietly to himself. He could feel the blood rushing to his face...among other places.

"Find a penny pick it up and all day long you'll have good luck." Rachel whispered the age old superstition to herself, after spotting the shiny copper coin on the ground. It was a good omen as far as she was concerned. "UR48 FFS" Rachel recited the number plate perfectly, from a good distance away.

"Did I do ok?" She asked eagerly.

Dave had to walk even closer than she had, to read the number plate himself. It was a sobering reminder if ever he saw one. "You did great."

He opened the driver's side door of a silver hatchback nearby. "Here's the car we'll be taking, hop in."

"Mirror, signal, manoeuvre. Mirror, signal, manoeuvre." Rachel climbed into the car, repeating the words like a mantra, only stopping when Dave opened the passenger door and sat down beside her.

Dave sat for a while trying to compose himself, while scribbling some notes on his clipboard. "OK, when you're ready, start the engine, pull away from the car park and turn left onto the main road."

Rachel slipped a hair band from her wrist and pulled her long, wavy blonde hair into a ponytail, before taking a deep breath and turning the ignition.

This was going to be the longest hour of Dave's life. The car had been instantly filled with her fresh, lightly perfumed scent, which he was finding truly intoxicating. He inhaled deeply, trying to relax his racing heart.

A few minutes in and he'd already snuck a dozen glances in Rachel's direction. She was so breathtakingly beautiful that he was finding it hard to peel his eyes away from her. Everything about this girl made him feel light headed. The way she chewed her full plump lips and wrinkled her perfect button nose in concentration, as she scanned the road ahead. Something Dave realised he should be doing more of, rather than gawping at the stunning 18 year old by his side.

Rachel was aware that her instructor kept looking over at her. She could see him out of the corner of her eye, but she was so focused on her driving that it didn't strike her as being unusual. She might have purposefully dressed to distract him, but in her relative innocence, she just assumed he was studying her reactions to the road.

As the car came to a stop at a set of traffic lights, Rachel looked over at him, hoping to get some sort of signal that she was doing ok so far. Dave momentarily lost himself as he gazed into her brilliantly blue eyes.

"I haven't failed yet have I?"

"What?" Dave was snapped out of his daydream. "No, you're doing great." His response was greeted by another beaming smile from Rachel, which caused his perpetually semi-hard cock to throb with longing once more.

Dave was slowly but surely becoming accustomed to her overwhelming beauty. In as much as, by the halfway point of the test, he was at least able to master enough willpower to force his focus back onto his job and not constantly ogle Rachel the entire time.

This ability to control his roaming eyes didn't last long though. They drove down a residential street which was littered with speed bumps. Dave was busy writing some notes when Rachel drove over the first of them. The bouncing movement of her breasts, as the car jolted over the bump, immediately caught his attention.

His gaze now fixed, he waited for the next bump in the road to come along. When it did Dave let out an audible sigh as he stared in amazement at her large tits, which jiggled enticingly within the confines of her tight revealing top.

This time Rachel caught him peeking. He seemed lost in his own little world as he continued to stare down into her deep cleavage. She almost laughed when she spotted that his mouth was hanging open in a gormless fashion, he was completely unaware that his lack of control had been noticed.

She figured that most girls her age would have been disgusted by being so openly leered at by a much older man. But Rachel wasn't most girls. She'd begun to strangely enjoy the thrill she got from teasing guys, no matter how old they were, with her young curvaceous physique.

It was almost funny to watch an entire room full of guys, fighting to be the first one to buy her a drink, whenever she went out clubbing with her friends. All she had to do was smile and flutter her eyelashes and guys seemed to want to buy her things. Even this morning when she'd gone to the local shop to get some milk, the old shop keeper insisted that she took it for free.

So she wasn't about to start complaining now. It was all a bit of harmless fun as far as Rachel was concerned. Hadn't she purposely worn a low cut top this morning, hoping for this very outcome?

Rather naughtily, Rachel found herself arching her back slightly, as if to display them even more prominently.

With her own thoughts now distracted by what she was imagining might be going on in her instructor's dirty mind, Rachel didn't see the next speed bump coming and she took it rather too fast. The car thudded noisily over the bump. "Oops! Sorry!"

This finally broke the spell her breasts had cast over him and Dave shuddered back to reality. He quickly realised his trousers were tented around his crotch and he hurriedly covered his lap with his clipboard. "It...its fine, don't worry. Go straight on at the roundabout." Oh shit, how long had he been staring? Had she noticed? Or even worse, had she noticed his rather obvious bulge before he could hide it? Fortunately for him, she wasn't acting like she had.

He gave it another few minutes before he risked another glance in her direction. It was a bad idea, as he very nearly got taken back under her spell. The impact from the last bump had caused the strap of her pink vest top to slip from her shoulder. The top of her black lacy bra was now on show and he couldn't help but stare wide eyed at the tiny black silk bow, which adorned the point where the cup met the strap. Dave could feel his mouth pooling with saliva and he had to gulp audibly to stop himself from drooling with desire. It was even harder this time, but again he had to force his attention back onto the road.

roganwriter
roganwriter
1,291 Followers