Racist White Couple in India Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You come into my house as a guest. Enjoy my hospitality and treat me like a worthless scum. And now you have the audacity to ask my forgiveness. Bitch, this is not British India anymore. India is not your father's property. It is a nation made by the hard-earned blood and sweat of everyone who laid his life for the motherland."

He then ordered two of his guards. "Make sure the other three people who came here with them don't leave. You all are in my custody now."

"Please Aryaman. I will do anything for you. But please, I beg you, please leave my husband and my family."

Aryaman then looked at Rose with hungry, lustful eyes like a man-eating tiger dying to taste blood. "So you will do anything I ask you to?" He confirmed.

"Yes, my Prince. Anything."

Aryaman then a had a sinister smile on his face. "Okay Rose. Strip! Strip free of this sexy dress yours and show me hot, curvy white body!"

To be continued ...

12