Rahul aur Pooja ki Kahani

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Desihw
Desihw
31 Followers

"Abhi sone ka irada lagta nahi hai?"

"Meri jaanu ki ass itni sexy hai ki meri neend hi uda di jab maine dekha." Saying that Rahul put his hand under her top and grabbed her firm b cup tit. He squeezed her tits and gently rolled and pinched the small, hard, pink nipples making her moan.

"Pehle aaj jab hum kitchen mein thay." She said shyly as she hesitated. "You used the hindi word for ass...bahut hi vulgar, cheap laga sun ke."

"Sorry baby...main bahut zyada turn on ho gaya tha aur bas moonh se nikaly gaya...bura laga tumhe?"

"Nahi...just thoda sa shocking laga...hindi main aise words kuch zyada hi dirty lagte hain."

Hearing her words got Rahul thinking and after staying quiet for a moment, he asked, "Tumhe hindi ke aise dirty words hain saare maaloom hain?"

"Haan maloom hai."

"Kaise pata chala tumhe...achhe ghar ki Indian ladkiyan toh aise words kabhi use nahi karti hain." He was surprised.

"Lekin remember I grew up in Delhi...all the men use it and quite a few times they don't even care who is around when they say it, in school boys used to talk among themselve we overheard it quite few times, plus a girl hears her father, brothers, uncles sometimes even use these kind of words." She explained. "Plus we girls are kind of curious too and we sometimes we talk about what we heard, joke about it, or if someone does not know meaning of a word ask about it."

"I see...that is how...to tumhe hindi mein saari dirty galiyan bhi maloom hogi?"

"Haan...I think so." She said shyly.

"Mujhe lagta tha meri jaan bholi bhali si hai...lekin tumhe to saari gandi words bhi maloom hai."

"Meri galti thori hai ki tum mard log aise words masoom ladkiyon ke samne use karte ho...jaise tumne aaj use kiya."

"Sahi baat hai...ek baat boloon...kabhi kabhi mera bada mann karta hai sex ke time pe tumse dirty talk karne ka." Rahul huskily whispered into her ear, kissing her sensitive neck and pinched her small, pink nipple.

Her pulse quickened hearing her husband. She responded demurely, "Achha...meri friend Jennifer bhi ek baari mujhe bata rahi thi ki uske husband ko dirty talk acha lagta hai sex karte hue."

"Jennifer ko acha lagta hai kya jab uska pati gandi gandi baatein karta hai?...usko gande gande naam se bulata hai?...gandi gandi gaaliyan use karta hai?" Rahul lustily whispered into her ear as he moved his hand from her tit and inserted it inside her shorts and panties feeling her smooth pussy. She instinctively separated her legs, giving better access to Rahul.

"Haan...Jennifer ko acha lagta hai." She moaned as she responded.

"Meri jaan ko acha lagega agar main gandi baatein karunga?...bahut tharki baatein karunga."

"Hindi aur English dono mein gandi baatein karoge mera saath jaanu?" She gasped as he started rubbing her swollen clit.

"Haan dono mein...hindi mein aur zyada dirty lagega...very filthy and vulgar...bolo accha lagega jab gandi gandi baatein bolunga? Bilkul cheap talk? Sadak chhap baatein with no respect?" He said to her as he inserted two fingers into her pussy and kept rubbing her clit.

She grunted and mewled as he finger fucked her. "Maloom nahi...jaanu." She was breathing hard with her mouth open and eyes half closed.

"Teri choot jaisi gilli ho rakhi hai...mujhe lagta hai tujhe acha lagega." Rahul said crudely.

A shock went through her mind hearing her loving husband use such disrespectful language. Being from a very respectful family no one had ever talked to her in such way, using such words.. It was very shocking hearing her loving educated husband say 'Teri, Tujhe' to her and saying 'choot.' This is the kind of language used by the uneducated people, people belong to lower social strata.

She spread her legs even more for her husband.

"Haan ache is tange khol apne yaar ke liye...tabhi tujhe pura maza ayega." Hearing the lusty cheap hindi talk and continued ministrations of her husband, she started cumming hard. She grunted loudly as she clamped her legs close trapping her husband's hand. Her toes curled she desperately grabbed the bedsheets.

Rahul just loved the sight of watching Pooja cum. He softly, lovingly kissed her cheeks and neck as she came. "I love you so much jaanu." He whispered into her ear.

After she came down from her orgasmic high, she unclasped her legs to release Rahul's trapped hand. She could still feel some mini orgasms going off in her pussy and her legs slightly trembled. She always experience these after an intense orgams. Something akin to aftershocks after a big earthquake.

She shyly turned her face back to look at her husband and he started loving kissing her.

"That was really intense." She said shyly.

"I guess you kind of like the cheap, dirty talk." He said with a smile.

"Jaanu...please." She said with embarrassment. "Please kuch nahi bolo iss bare mein."

Rahul immediately understood that his shy wife even though was turned on by the dirty talk, she was feeling too ashamed to think about it or talk with him about it. He knew now that she would not mind if he talks dirty to her.

Rahul proceeded to take off her clothes and made gentle love to her without talking dirty. It was just a way for him to reassure her and make her feel like a lady who is loved by her husband.

He decided that he will only talk dirty to her when he just Fucked her. When it was all about just sex, wanton, depraved, carnal, animalistic sex. When she was not a lady to him but just a dirty little slut, a piece of meat , a fuckhole to satiate his sexual hunger.

Later Rahul searched online and found a nice boutique that sold sexy designer salwar kameez. The store was in another city close to where they lived. He decided to go to the store Saturday afternoon and on their way back go to a night club.

Saturday late afternoon when Pooja was about to get ready, he told her to wear something sexy.

"Rahul!...tumhara dimag to thikane pe hai...hum desi store pe jaa rahe hain, pata nahi kaun mil jaye, koi jaan pehchan wala na mil jaye...kya sochenge mujhe dekh kar...store pe kaam karne wali bhi desi honge woh kya sochenge mere bare mein." She protested and stared at Rahul after expressing her concern.

"Are you done?...meri puri baat to suno pehle...ye boutique hamare city mein nahi hai...door hai yahan se...so don't worry." He explained to her.

"But phir bhi...store mein to desi log kaam karte honge." She weakly protested.

"Us se kya farak padta hai...tum koi bilkul slutty kapde thode pehan ke jaoge...just something sexy and elegant showing a little bit of skin in a classy way...so many girls wear clothes like it. Plus we'll go dancing...to a night club" He reassured her.

"Okay...kya pehnu main?" Her pulse quickened hearing about go to a night club. It will be the first time they will be going dancing since they got married.

"Woh jo tumhari light blue wali skirt jo tumhare mid-thighs tak aati hai... woh pehan lo...sexy lagti hai meri jaan usme...tumhari gori, gori, smooth legs ko main admire kar sakta hoon." He said with a smile. "Aur uske saath koi bhi stylish, sexy top pehan lena.

She smiled back at him and went to get ready.

When she came back Rahul was very pleased to see how pretty and sexy she looked. Even though the skirt was tight around her hips, it was free flowing. But it was made of fabric that clung to the body. Rahul really liked how the skirt stuck to her thighs and her round ass. When she walked, a person could clearly see her ass undulate enticingly under the skirt. The three inch open toed heels she wore with the skirt made her look even more hot. With the skirt she was wearing a short sleeved white top with v-neck, showing a slight cleavage, she looked sexy and elegant.

He liked the way the 'choora' looked on her slender wrists. "Wow baby...you look so hot." Rahul was very happy with what she had chosen to wear with the skirt he had suggested. Pooja was very please seeing the look on his face.

"Mujhe lagta hai mera baby khush hai meri choice se." She happily smiled at him. "You are right I worry too much...just give me some time...I will get over my inhibitions."

"I know jaan...you will..." Rahul said. "Ye toh batao...bra aur panties kaunsi pehni hai?" Rahul asked.

Pooja smiled teasingly at him and said, "Mere jaanu ko jaisi achi lagti hai waisi."

"Woh lacy bra, almost see through wali...aur uske saath thong?" Rahul guessed.

"Right about the bra and panties...woh jo black bralette tumko pasand hai...aur black lacy thong." The sheer bralette bra is just perfect for her small, firm breasts.

Rahul groaned hearing that. "Nice...badi sexy lagti hai tumhari ass usme...puri nangi rehti hai ass aur woh bra mein tumhare chote, firm boob bade mast lagte hain." He said lustily and pulled her towards him and tried to pull up her skirt.

"Stop baby...abhi jaana hai humne...wapas aake club se...tum aur bhi excited hoge." She really wanted to please her husband. She turned around her showed him her posterior, "Achi lagti hai na tumko...skirt jaise chupki hui hai mere peeche."

Rahul immediately understood that she was indicating that she will be more open and playful at the club. It excited him thinking about it. "I really like what I am hearing...bahut mast lag rahi tumhari ass is clinging skirt mein." He said with a smile.

"Haan...tum jo chahte ho ki mein sexy kapde pehnu, relaxed rahun, enjoy karun tumhare saath...I really want to do it...mujhe maloom hai tum frustrate ho jaate hoge mujhse...I want to be sexy for you, jaisa tum chahte ho." She said to him softly

"Jaan main frustrate nahi hota hoon tumse aisa mat socho...yes I really do like it when you are sexily dressed and other men cannot keep their eyes off you."

"Okay...I will change my mindset...mera jaanu chahta hai ki main sexy dikhoon...I will do it...par jab koi desi aadmi ghurta hai mujhe then I get very uncomfortable...they just seem so lecherous, just keep staring...I wish they could be more like Sanjay jiju."

Hearing about Sanjay, Rahul started laughing.

"Tum hans kyun rahe ho?" Pooja seemed very surprised.

"Tumhara Sanjay jiju bada chaloo hai...cruise pe jab bhi usko lagta tha ki Rashmi aur tum nahi dekh rahe ho, uski puri nazar tumhara jism pe hoti thi." He told her. "Tum bikini mein itni sexy lagti ho...gora gora jism, flat stomach, mast ass, mast tange...tumhare jiju ki nazar hi nahi hat rahi thi."

"I cannot believe it...mujhe laga ki woh actually different hai, baki tharki middle aged desi mard jaise nahi hai." She sounded disappointed.

"I don't blame him...meri biwi hai hi itni khoobsurat...tum itna sochna band karo ki desi aadmi kya sochega tumhare bare mein...just enjoy the attention."

"Yeah easy tumhare liye bolna."

"Okay do one thing...abhi hum Indian kapdon ke boutique mein ja rahe hain, wahan koi na koi desi aadmi hoga...he will stare at you...tumhare jaisi khubsoorat, Indian ladki short skirt mein...desi aadmi tumhe ghure ga zaroor and you cannot do anything about it, just accept that it will happen...enjoy the attention...tharki sa middle aged aadmi, lusting for you...will you try to do it?" He asked.

"Okay...I will." She said shyly.

On their drive to the boutique, Rahul kept his hand on her, feeling her creamy thighs and marvelled at the smoothness of her skin. Pooja naturally did not get hair on most of her body except for hair in her armpits and her pussy which she always shaved. Rahul liked her pussy to be completely devoid of hair.

He ran his hand up and down her thighs and playfully tried to move it under her skirt. She immediately pushed his hand away.

"You are going to get us is in trouble...car chalane pe dhyan do...aage dekho." She playfully admonished her.

The boutique was in an upscale small strip mall. When they entered the mall there were two customers in the store and there was one man helping out the the two ladies. The man seemed to be the owner of the store. He seemed to be in his mid fifties with greying hair and beard.

As Rahul and Pooja entered the store, he greeted them pleasantly, "Hello...please have a look around...I will be with you after I have helped these beautiful ladies." Saying that he ran his eyes up and down Pooja's body and then went back to helping the two women customers.

Rahul and Pooja headed towards the section where the salwar kameez were. They looked at he clothes and Pooja was very impressed by the quality and the various designer labels available.

As they looked through clothes Pooja kept waiting for Rahul to tell her which one he liked.

Soon the other two ladies the shop owner was assisting left and the he came to them. "Hello, my name is Javed...to aap log India se hain?" He asked as he ran his eyes over Pooja.

"Haanji...I am Rahul and this is my wife Pooja...aap bhi India se hain?"

"Nahi main Pakistan se hoon...tum dono newly married ho." Javed said with a smile gesturing towards Pooja's choora. "Kab hui shaadi?" He looked at Pooja and asked her.

"Abhi ek mahina hi hua hai." She told him.

"Very nice...congratulations to both of you...and young man you are very lucky to have such a beautiful wife." Javed grinned as he blatantly checked out her hot body again.

"So how can I help you two...salwar kameez kharidni hai?"

"Yes...wohi dekh rahe thay." Rahul responded.

"Pooja batao kaisi style ki, design mein chahiye...phir main help kar sakta hoon salwar kameez dikhane mein...kaise type a salwar kameez chahiye...churidar, anarkali, punjabi style?"

"Not sure." Pooja had not thought about what kind she wanted to buy since she expected Rahul to pick the one for her.

"With a nice slim body like yours...and you have nice long legs...tumhari jaisi body pe to churidar ya phir anarkali style sahi rahega." Javed said nonchalantly and he starts taking some churidar and anarkali suits from the rack and starts showing to Pooja.

She looks at Rahul and he shook his head that he does not like any of them. Javed immediately noticed the interaction between them.

"Yeh agar pasand nahi hai to aur bhi stylish salwar kameez hai...aur kuch dikhaoon." He asked Rahul. "Batao exactly kaisi type ki salwar kameez leni hai apni wife ke liye." Now Javed understood that it was Rahul who was going to select the salwar kameez for his wife.

"Ek party mein jana hai uske liye thoda stylish, party salwar kameez leni hai." Rahul explained.

"Okay something sexy and stylish then." Javed understood what Rahul wanted right away. He had sold sexy dresses to other husbands before who like to show off their wives.He then led the couple to another section of the store where more salwar kameez were hanging.

"Party dresses mein aaj kal ghagra choli bahut popular Indian ladkiyon mein...tumhari biwi badi sexy lagegi usme...party mein koi nazar nahi hata payega Pooja se."

"Ghagra Choli nahi...Pooja comfortable feel nahi karegi usme." Rahul said looking at Pooja and he smiled.

"Okay...chalo phir yeh dekho...sab bade hi nice party salwar kameez hain." He pointed to a very stylish collection of salwar kameez. Rahul and Pooja selected three salwar kameez for her to try on.

Again her deeply embedded hesitation about calling an older desi man by his name surfaced and she asked, "Uncle yeh fitting room kahan hai?"

Javed pointed towards the corner of the store and said, "Woh udhar corner pe hai."

The fitting room was at the back of the store and not clearly visible being surrounded by racks of clothes. As she came close to the fitting room she saw that it has curtains in place of a door. She felt uneasy looking at the the curtains and how the curtains ended a few inches above the floor. Her lower legs would be visible to anyone who would be standing in front of the fitting room.

As she walked away Javed could not help but look at her ass visibly undulating under the clingy skirt. "Rahul ek baat batao, tumhari wife America mein pali badi hui hai?" Javed asked curiously.

"Nahi...jab woh solah saal ki thi tab ayee thi...kyun puch rahe hain aap?"

"Main thoda surprise hua ki woh aisi sexy skirt pehan rakhi hai...lekin ghagra choli pehne se sharmati hai...aur phir yahan per pali hui ladki toh easily revealing kapde pehan leti hain...kuch baat samajh mein nahi ayee thi...lekin ab samajh raha hoon." He smiled lecherously. "Tumko acha lagta hai tumhari biwi sexy kapde pehenti hai toh."

"Haan...achi lagti hai Pooja sexy kapde mein...she has a nice body for sexy clothes." Rahul said proudly.

"Chalo fitting room ke paas khade hote hain...Pooja bahar ayegi to dekhna kaunsi salwar kameez tumhe pasand aati hai."

Standing in front of the fitting room, Rahul was surprised to see that the fitting room had curtains and ended few inches above the floor. He glanced at the older man and saw that Javed's eyes were focused on Pooja's lower legs that were visible beneath the curtain.

Pooja's heart rate quickened hearing the voices of the two men close to the fitting room. She was filled with mixture of nervousness and excitement knowing that a stranger standing with her husband would be able to partially see her taking off her skirt and try on clothes.

Her heart beating erratically she took off her open toed heels. But she was feeling very shy so she turned her back to the curtains before taking off her clothes. Then biting her lower lip nervously, she unsnapped her skirt, lowered the zip letting the skirt fall around her pretty dainty feet.

Rahul heard a sharp intake of breath emanate from Javed as Pooja's skirt fell around her feet. The older man touched the front of his pants as she quickly bent down and picked up the skirt. She then proceeded to take off the top and hung them on the hooks on the wall..

Rahul felt a pit in the bottom of stomach knowing that his wife was a few feet away behind a curtain standing just in her flimsy bra and panties. He glanced at Javed who was rubbing the front of his pants and was completely riveted by what was happening behind the curtain.

Both the men watched as she put on the salwar which was basically the tight churidar style.and then stood straight as she put on the kameez.

After checking how she looks in the mirror she pushed apart the curtain and stepped out.

"Yeh kaisi lag rahi hai?" She looked at Rahul and nervously asked.

Both the man just stared at her without saying a word for a moment and then Javed said to her, "Apni heels bhi pehno...sexy lagta hai heels ke saath."

She looked at Rahul and he just nodded at her. He looked behind her inside the fitting room and saw the small skirt and her top on the wall hook.

Pooja put on her heels and came back. "Ab bolo...yeh salwar kameez achi lag rahi hai."

"Thoda chal ke dikhao...aage peeche...ghumo pura...modeling karo tab jyada pata chalega ki kaisa lag raha hai." Said Javed without giving an opportunity to Rahul say anything.

She looked towards Rahul and he said, "Haan thodi si modeling karo." She walked away from them then walked back towards them and did a pirouette. Stopping she looked at Rahul expectantly.

The salwar kameez she was wearing was the Anarkali style. It has quite a bit of embroidery and looked very elegant. The kameez has a v-neck with long sleeves. The kameez was tight at the upper body and then blossomed out ending below her knees.

Rahul stared at her and shook her head. "Theek hai...lekin kuch khas nahi"

She went back in and tried the next one. The salwar was again Anarkali style with short sleeve and sweetheart style neckline. Both the men watched with rapt attention as she took off salwar kameez put on the next one.

The second salwar kameez showed slight cleavage and the back of the kameez was square and low. Pooja looked good in it but Rahul was still not impressed with it. He was also not impressed with the third one.

Suddenly Javed remembered that he had a cotton salwar kameez in churidar style that was pretty sexy. Since it was made of cotton and not very flashy, he had not put it with the party salwar kameez collection.

Desihw
Desihw
31 Followers
123456...9