Reality TV Disaster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? What?" was my stellar reply.

"I hope that you won't get mad it me, and I didn't do it to make you marry me again, but I hope that you will. Rather I did it because I needed to," she said, her voice getting steadily quieter.

I was getting a funny feeling as I said "What? Spill it!"

"I went off birth control three months ago, and I'm pregnant with your baby," she responded, her face going through several looks including contrition, resolve, joy, and apprehension. "I don't want you to react now. I want you to think about it for a week or two, then give me your reaction," she mumbled, and then buried her head in my chest.

My mind was having difficulty processing the situation. I knew damn well both from her Catholic upbringing and the way that she looked at things in general that an abortion wasn't an option -- not that I would have wanted it anyway, because I wouldn't have. I just didn't know how to react. I lay awake all night, even after Gina obviously slept well starting about three minutes after the revelation.

I didn't know quite how I was going to react the next evening when Viola came over for her normal Monday thrashing. I was even contemplating fessing up to her about me fucking her daughter, and to see if she had some sage advice. That plan seemed to be moot however when she was more like a bitch in heat than at any other time in our relationship -- and that's saying something.

After she fucked me reverse cowgirl the first time -- while encouraging me to play with her asshole, something that she rarely did -- she announced that she made arrangements to spend the night. After we ate dinner and watched a little TV she fucked me again, this time with us sitting face-to-face. We went to sleep, and she woke me up in the middle of the night by sucking my cock and then riding me again -- straight cowgirl this time.

All three fucks were top notch, especially the one in the middle of the night. Despite my having to deal with the issue of Gina's pregnancy, I might have been the most sexually serene and fulfilled in my life at that point in time. That is until after I came partially down from my euphoria Viola snuggled up to me and whispered "I have something to tell you."

I looked at her -- it was hard to see her facial features in the dark, but I thought that I saw both excitement and concern. "Can't be worse than what Gina laid on me the day before," I chortled to myself.

"What?" I asked.

"In case you didn't notice, I haven't gone through menopause yet," she started out. I had noticed that since times when she was "on the rag" we fucked in the shower.

"Yeah..." I hesitantly responded.

"Well, don't be concerned, because we will make it work out; but I love you madly and I wanted so badly to have something to always remind me of that love regardless of what happens in the future. So, I'm six weeks pregnant with your son."

I slapped my hand to my forehead. "What the fuck!" I groaned out loud, "What the fuck!"

wanted so badly to have something to always remind me of that love regardless of what happens in the future. So, I'm six weeks pregnant with your son."

I slapped my hand to my forehead. "What the fuck!" I groaned out loud, "What the fuck!"

*****************

That's the situation that I find myself in now; mother and daughter will deliver my babies likely in the same month. The moral of this story is that if you try to have your cake and eat it too you can end up with digestion.