Rebecca's Ruin - Riding High

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'One more place, take a deep breath...'

I squirted another gob of lubricant onto my fingers then, kneeling on one leg, nervously began to rub it between my buttocks and onto my tightly-puckered anus.

"Oooh!"

It felt cold and very strange but I persevered, working the slimy goo into the wrinkled skin of my sphincter then, with another dollop on my fingertips, I took another deep breath and pressed my middle finger into my virgin rectum.

"Hhhhhhh!"

I gasped then breathed out heavily as, for the first time in my life, I deliberately stuck a finger through my anus. At first it resisted strongly but I pressed firmly and before I knew it, my finger was buried in my bottom up to the second knuckle.

It felt very strange indeed; my body desperately trying to reject the unfamiliar presence but having started I was determined to keep trying. I began to work my finger from right to left, spreading the slimy lubricant as evenly as I could inside my bottom.

I pulled the finger out, squirted more lubricant and repeated the process, feeling my sphincter relax a little as the slime covered me inside and out.

'It's time, girl...you know you want this!'

Taking a deep breath, I took the hem of my dress in both sticky hands and, still on my knees, rolled it upwards revealing first my tummy, then my young, immature, braless breasts before being cast aside on the mat, leaving me naked apart from the short white socks.

'My bottom feels so strange with all this lube!'

'You'll be glad of it soon, girl...'

Nervously raising one leg, I straddled the saddle as I had the previous night but this time the dildo was far too long. No matter how much I raised myself on my knees, its tip was far too high to slip into my vagina.

For a moment I felt nonplussed and annoyed but then an Idea came to me. Rising to my feet and holding the armrests for support, I slowly bent my knees until I was squatting awkwardly over the huge protrusion. Then I lowered myself gingerly towards its smooth, rounded head, gasping as its tip brushed against my vulva.

I paused; Jesus, it felt huge!

'Woah! That's too big!'

'It's what you wanted though, isn't it? You're not going to chicken out now!'

Gripping the hand rest with one hand, I reached between my thighs with the other, gently parted first my outer, then my inner lips with my fingertips and lowered myself once again.

This time when the tip touched my vulva, I spread my lips as wide as I could until the enormous head of the dildo was pressed hard against my moist, slimy entrance.

'It's still too big! My pussy won't stretch that far!'

'No-one said it wouldn't hurt! Just do it, girl or you'll regret it forever!"

I bit my lip and lowered myself further still.

'Ow... Ow... Ow...'

The dildo's smooth end began to stretch my descending entrance and very, very slowly penetrate my stiff, terrified body.

'Mmm... Mmm... Mmm...'

Inch by inch my bottom descended; each tiny movement forcing the phallus deeper into my vagina, stretching me wider and wider with each tiny fall, stretching me until it really began to hurt.

I paused again to try and let my body adjust to the massive invasion before lowering myself a little further. The mixture of pleasure and pain was thrilling and frightening as my flesh was teased and my body forced wide open.

'It's too much! I'll tear!'

'Just fucking do it!'

Finally my over-stretched inner lips passed over the dildo's widest part and into the ridge below its smooth sculpted head. I yelped aloud in pain, half expecting to feel myself tearing with the force now being applied to my entrance.

But to my relief, once the black plastic bulge of the dildo's head had passed through my wire-tight inner lips and into the deep cavern of my vagina, the worst was over and the long, thick shaft began to pass smoothly into my body.

I panted as my tightly-stretched and sensitised entrance felt every ridge, stud and undulation on the shaft as my bottom sank lower and the dildo reached deeper inside me.

'Oh my God! How big is this thing?'

I lowered herself a little further then...

"Ouch!"

The head of the smaller phallus brushed against my anus; hard, cold and alien.

"Oh God! I didn't expect it to feel like this! I've never...'

'Then it's time you did! Don't be a baby; this is what Big Girls do!'

Very slowly and gingerly, I lowered herself further, feeling the smaller dildo's head pressing harder and harder against my tightly closed sphincter, forcing itself against my puckered entrance harder and harder until with a popping sensation, it broke through and passed into my rectum.

'Oh my God! Jesus girl, what have you done?'

'It's amazing! I've never felt so full!'

My chest was tight, my breathing heavy and noisy, the sensations overwhelming as my body descended faster, the semi-rigid plastic invading both my most private places at the same time.

'There can't be much more! Please let there not be much more!'

'Take it all girl! It's what you wanted! You're going to get fucked like never before!''

'But I can't handle this! It's too much!'

'You can handle it; just think what it's going to feel like'.

'I'm going to cum now!'

'Then cum! Let yourself go; it's what you're here for isn't it?

'But it's not even switched on yet!'

'Even better! Remember the girls on the DVD? That's going to be you, and there won't be any faking!"

Before I had even reached the bottom of the dildo, my body was trembling and shaking with its first orgasm. I squealed aloud, my body falling quickly until finally with a jolt I felt the joint between the two shafts pressing hard against my perineum, my outer lips touched the electrodes on the base of the dildo and my inner thighs came to rest on the saddle.

I gasped in astonishment; the massive intruder seemed to fill every tiny corner of my body.

'Oh my God! I did it!'

'I told you that you could!'

'I can't believe it! Is it the whole thing really all inside me?'

'Believe it girl! You've taken the whole monstrous thing!'

'And that little one's right up my bottom!'

'It certainly is. Right up there! Feel it!'

'It hurts but... Oh my God, it feels amazing!'

'What did I tell you?'

I paused for a moment to let my trembling body adjust to the huge intrusion. My vagina fell full; so full I could feel my cervix and womb being crushed and squeezed into my belly which in turn pressed against my lower chest, making me gulp in air as my heart thumped loudly.

But the sensations coming from my rectum simply overwhelmed those emanating from my wire-tight vagina. In all my life I had never had anything, not even my finger this far inside me before. Right now I couldn't tell the difference between pleasure and something else, something new. It wasn't pain exactly but...

Part of my body wanted to expel the invading shaft; another, bigger part needed to draw it deeper inside me; to discover more about the incredible, forbidden pleasures that it might bring.

I looked down between my open thighs. None of the shaft was visible now; every last millimetre was inside my body. My belly bulged grotesquely forwards, swollen and distended by the massive presence inside.

A shiver of anticipation went down my spine to meet the wave of pleasure rising from my groin.

"Mmmmmm!"

I moaned into the empty room as I slowly, nervously reached for the button which would start the machine.

'I can't do it; it's already too much!'

'Do it! You didn't believe you could take all the dildo but you did!'

'But what if...'

'What if you have the biggest orgasm of your life? Alleluia! It's what you want isn't it?'

I wriggled the tiny amount that the huge presence inside me would allow, turned the dial to the black setting, counted carefully from five down to one then pressed the button.

Nothing happened.

I pressed it again with the same result.

I pressed it a third time, my impaled body crying out in desperation for more of the amazing orgasms it had enjoyed, but nothing was happening...

No, wait!

The straps around my legs and arms tightened automatically as before -- perhaps just a little tighter than last time and as I waited for the cycle to begin, my chest tightened too with excitement.

'Oh my God! I'm going to be fucked senseless! I'm going to have the orgasm of my life'

There was a soft clicking sound, the motor began to hum a little louder and I started to feel very nervous indeed.

'Get a grip on yourself girl!'

My extreme arousal along with images of porn stars almost unable to walk because of their massive orgasms helped overcome some of my fear and as the sound of the motor increased I silently repeated over and over:

'Fuck me senseless! Fuck me senseless!'

'Fuck me senseless! Fuck me senseless!'

The two phalluses inside me began to heat up as before, bringing a glow to my insides both front and back but this time a I felt a breath of warm air being blown onto my over-stretched vulva from below.

'Oh... God! That felt good'.

My tummy bubbled in fear. I tried to wriggle my bottom to open myself up to the arousing warmth but the unforgiving shafts within me held tightly.

The heat inside me gradually increased and I felt a strange, unfamiliar electric tingling feeling on my outer lips. The tingling grew stronger, the pulses more powerful; I felt herself lubricating like never before, my juices running downmyinner thighs and onto the saddle's smooth surface.

'Fuck me senseless! Fuck me senseless!'

I felt my labia swelling, pressing more firmly on the metal pads at the dildo's base. The warm glow inside me and the electric tingling on my lips grew stronger and stronger. I felt my clitoris engorging; I could see its tip peeking out from under its fast-retracting hood; so, so sensitive, begging for attention.

My body shook with another orgasmic tremor. As if sensing this, the machine's hum grew louder and the vibrations inside me grew suddenly stronger.

"Oh my dear God!"

I could see and smell my own pungent juices as they oozed from my stretched inner lips and onto the machine's padded saddle; raw, crude, earthy and stronger-smelling than ever before.

At the mercy of the pulsing and tingling, I began to rock helplessly backwards and forwards against the dildos, holding the hand grips for support, driving my swelling, aching clitoris against the thick penetrating front shaft and sending a bolt of sensation through my loins. This forced the smaller dildo further into my rectum, rubbing my vulva against the tiny electrode plates which sent a pulse of electric tingle through my labia, forcing me forward against the shaft...

Trapped between two overpowering sensations, I rocked forwards and backwards, faster and faster, less and less under control until my body was pulsing wildly and a huge wave of orgasm broke over me making me cum harder than I had ever thought possible.

"OhmyGodohmyGodohmygod!"

My screams filled the empty room as my body convulsed. As if sensing this new climax, the phallus' throbbing grew even stronger and the amazing vibrations rippled deeper and deeper throughout my body.

Then the tingling started to grow in my rectum too, sending tiny electric surges through my perineum to my vagina and back.

"uuuHHH uuuHHH uuuHHH!"

I lost the power of coherent speech as wave after wave of pleasure washed over me in a shattering climax beyond my imagination. My abused vagina pulsed and spasmed, gripping and releasing the phallus, my sphincter tightened hard on the shaft buried in my rectum as a massive orgasm pulsed through me, shaking my entire frame despite the clamps that held me so firmly.

"Please... please..."

My voice was barely audible above the buzzing of the machine. I didn't know whether my entreaties were for the ecstasy to stop or to keep the shattering climax going and going.

Again, as if it could understand, the machine's motor roared louder, the throbbing and vibrations that pulsed from my tightly-stretched inner lips to the entrance to my young womb and back surged in intensity; the electric pulses becoming a solid wall of sensation through my loins.

Something deep inside my vagina moved. Something began to rub firmly against the inside of my mound.

'Oh God! It's alive! The thing inside me is alive!'

Whatever the thing inside me was, it was rubbing harder and harder, relentlessly against the font of my vagina behind my pubic bone. In my orgasmic haze, I dimly remembered something about g-spots and how my friends and their boyfriends had tried to find it before the waves of pleasure robbed me of coherent thought.

The sensations were incredible, piled on top of my previous climaxes and making me feel sick with the towering wall of pain and pleasure that was about to crash down on me.

"OhmyGodohmyGodohmyGod!"

There was a hot burning in my belly, a feeling of intense pressure wither my groin.

"OhmyGodohmyGodohmyGod!

My eyes flew wide open and began to roll back in my head. The pressure deep within my groin grew even stronger.

"OhmyGodohmyGodohmyGod! OooooohhhhHHHH!"

The pressure became pain, hot burning pain. It grew stronger and stronger robbing me of speech, then of breath until with a huge wail of release, a stream of clear fluid burst from between my legs, sprayed wildly through the air, across the saddle's smooth vinyl surface and over the floor around.

I had squirted! I had actually squirted; something I had always thought was an invention of the porn world had actually happened to me!

But I was far beyond recognising this. My body heaved uncontrollably on the twin peaks deep within me, the throbbing shaft and electric tingling merging into one overwhelming sensation which choked off my breath and made my head spin as with a final surge of power between my legs a last wave of intense orgasm began to drown me

The world was hazy as I span into unconsciousness and my spent body slumped heavily against the armrests. My pelvis was still anchored to the saddle by the massive phallus which filled my vagina and grossly distended my lower belly -- not to mention its smaller brother deep in my rectum.

My body trembled with powerful aftershocks of orgasms more intense than I had imagined possible before a veil of grey washed over me, the room spinning behind its all-embracing shroud.

I slumped back against the armrests, my body trembling with after-shocks as this time, I really did pass out.

It was a long time before I felt strong and stable enough to try and make the short journey home. My thighs were stiff and aching, my knees wobbly and as for the soreness between my legs!

But it had been worth it!

Dismounting from the machine's twin phalluses had been physically much easier than it had been to mount but the emotional effects of withdrawing such a large and pleasurable presence from my body had been profound.

The feeling of emptiness that had engulfed me as the massive dildos had left first my rectum then my gaping vagina had brought tears to my eyes and a powerful desire to return and experience this pinnacle of fullness and pleasure again.

Merely standing after such body-wracking orgasms had been difficult, let alone walking and for a few minutes I had been obliged to hold onto the machine for balance. Eventually my knees lost their jelly-like instability and, y chest still heaving, I had been able to dress myself and tidy up the sticky mess that the lube and my own copious juices had produced.

A short while later after double-checking the machine for signs of it having been used, I reluctantly left the garage, my main concern being what on earth I would do next week when Mr Owen returned?

How could I live without more of those incredible, unbelievable orgasms?

Surely no boy could ever come close to making me feel so good!

As I slowly crossed the hallway, I noticed that the door to the den was ajar. I walked over and opened it tentatively. There was no-one there. I was just about to close it again when I noticed that the desktop computer appeared to be on.

Why hadn't I noticed it before?

I entered the room and crossed to the desk where the smart, large-screen PC stood, a small green light in its bottom right hand corner. How had I missed that? Anyway, it needed to be turned off for safety's sake so I put my hand on the smooth white mouse to shut it down.

The screen sprang into life. I stared at it as images quickly took shape then frowned, puzzled.

A large image that looked like a CCTV picture dominated the screen. Above it, a series of smaller CCTV images stood in a row and on the right hand side was a vertical panel on which words were scrolling.

'where did they find her?'

'don't know, best for months. Looks so young too!'

Slowly it dawned on me that the image on screen was the garage. In the centre of the screen was the fucking machine, now covered up but easily identifiable. The smaller images were of the same machine but from different camera angles.

A cold nausea began to form in my belly as I watched the scrolling words spellbound, my eyes glued to the screen.

'worth every penny this month'

'gonna up my subs so I can drive the machine'

'me too if she's back on again'

'did u see her cum? A real squirter! Even better than last time'

'cant be real must be fake no-one cums as hard as that'

'im paying for a replay'

'who was driving this time'

'muffcatcher he's awesome'

'I reckon muffcatcher is a woman'

'no way'

'only a woman could hit the girl's spot so hard'

I stared helplessly, the hollow feeling in my tummy increasing as yet more words flashed past. A terrible panic began to build and I scanned the screen looking for clues as to what to do.

There were some buttons over the main image:

Live feed / Becky live / Replay / More like this.

I clicked on the last three words and a small menu appeared.

Becky 1 NEW

Becky 2 NEW

Becky 3 NEW

Becky 4 COMING SOON

I clicked on the third choice. The screen went fuzzy and there were a few moments of a revolving white circle. I froze rigid as the fuzz on the screen cleared and the movie began... in the hallway of a smart house with a teenage girl opening the front door and entering with a distinct air of being up to no good.

The girl's face was pixelated but there could be no mistaking it; I was watching myself entering the house in which I now sat. From my clothes it could only have been the evening of my second encounter with the machine two nights ago.

Oh my God!

I clicked on the bar at the foot of the video and fast-forwarded to about halfway. There I was, on screen, impaled on the machine's mighty phallus, screaming into the empty garage as my body flexed and pulsed in the throes of a massive orgasm.

No! It couldn't be true! Please God may it not be true!

I clicked wildly on the video, but it wouldn't go. I hammered at the delete key on the keyboard, but my climaxing image remained stubbornly on the screen. Frozen to the spot, I could do nothing but watch the action taking place, realising to my horror that so many others must have just done the same - if the comments on the scrolling panel were anything to go by.

I felt appalled, abused, tricked, dirty, exposed yet in a terrible, perverse way I was almost aroused by it -- which appalled me even more.

The sound of my on-screen orgasms stopped abruptly and the image on the screen changed.

"Hello Rebecca. Or should I call you Becky?"

It was a man's voice. Then a familiar face filled the screen. It was Mr Owen, Nick, sitting in front of another screen somewhere.

"What the fuck...?" I began angrily.

"Shh!" he hushed softly and to my amazement I actually stopped talking. "You're quite a star, Becky!"

The voice was oddly soothing but the face from which it came bore a wicked, almost victorious smile that unnerved me.