Rebecca's Servant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fingers clawing about inside her, getting mucky and wet, the clay is pressed up along the valley of her ass, and down her thighs. He finds himself getting so hard being this close to her pussy and being so utilitarian. He can smell her, though, as he is giving aid, and all he can think about is pressing his nose into her pussy, inhaling deeply, and curling his tongue slowly and deliberately along the length of her vulva. But he is here to help her, so he drags his lust-filled eyes from her parted lips, from her soft anus, and focuses on removing the clay buried within her. Two fingers curl inside, to withdraw a chunk of the golem's soft clay penis.

This makes Rebecca come again, almost without her realising it. Her pussy twitches and pulses as he pushes his fingers inside to withdraw more clay. Her thick, slick flesh clamps onto his fingers, muscles tightening about him. Her head slumps forward, hair falling over her face, and she moans deep, and low, as the orgasm subsides. In answer, his cock twitches beneath his clothes, which he forces himself to ignore. Now isn't the time, but the smell of her pussy and clay, feeling of come and clay on his hands, in his fingers, is nearly more than he can bear.

When she is clean (or as clean as is possible) he carries her to the bedroom, lays her down on the bed. He gently removes her mucky nightdress, and draws the covers about her. He sets to lighting the fire in the room himself, rather than call in the golem. Soon the room is basked in flickering orange light, shadows playing across the wall.

In bed, she sleeps like the dead, whilst he sits in a small armchair beside the fire, wide awake, and thinks, and thinks. He mulls over their relationship, how they had come to the strange position they were now in. He wonders about his jealousy that she had let, no, made the golem fuck her, and how lonely and bored Rebecca must have felt to go that far. His thoughts meandered through a maze of hurt, disappointment in himself, and wound their way back to the bathroom, to the sight of her splayed, wet vagina as she bent over the sink, watching his fingers push inside her, watching her ass clench when she came. His cock stiffened, and with these hot thoughts in his mind, he masturbated until he came, sighing deeply as it splashes over his belly.

Once clean, he creeps into bed beside his wife, whose breathing is as deep and relaxed as ever he had heard, and falls asleep beside her, his feet gently nudged against hers.

The following morning they sleep in. He should have been woken by the golem some time before, but he hadn't returned the original instruction to its mouth, so it was late morning when they woke up together, curled up in a caring embrace. He feels his cock stiffen.

End.

12