Rebecca's Visit - Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet's mouth moved furiously against mine as Rebecca suckled her, and saliva flowed to me from my sexy lover. Janet moved her fingers upward, until she joined Rebecca's own fingers, exploring, feeling, caressing her tight teen pussy, fingers slipping inside, then out, then around the outer lips, then inside again, gathering wetness. Janet moved her hand to our kiss, tasting the hot juices from my girl, giving me to taste them, and then returning. Becks moaned, thrusting her hips upward, seeking the contact and fucking Janet's probing fingers.

"Bite a little, Rebecca... harder... " Janet pleaded. Rebecca responded, and I felt my lover quiver in further pleasure as teeth captured her enlarged nipple, pulling on it, testing its rubbery firm texture, and tongue continued to lash across it as she used her mouth to pull.

Then a long wail came from my captive teen's throat as she felt the spasms start, and felt her orgasm move from pelvis inward, and then outward, spreading over her belly, concentrated in her clit and pussy, but immobilizing her legs, all of her being. Janet reached around her head, holding her, and I held her shoulders tight, giving her warmth and support as her body rocked. Janet's fingers, three of them, rested inside Rebecca's flowing channel, curling, feeling the sides, gently letting her come down from her "O". We held each other for minutes, then Janet again pulled her soaked fingers out of my dear, and presented them for me to lick.

"Give her of her own taste," I said, and Janet slid her fingers into Rebecca's willing mouth, feeling them licked, sucked, cleaned."

"She is so willing, so obedient," Janet gurgled in wonder.

"Yes, she is my dear pet, and will do everything that excites me. And I somehow think she enjoys it as well," I answered.

Moments later we had arranged ourselves, ready to head home for the evening sauna, and we had a threeway hug, standing, kissing each other one at a time. We licked the residue of my niece's orgasm from all our lips and cheeks. And we promised to return, when there would be opportunity for my pet to return the favor.

"So what did you think of my friend?" I asked as we worked our way back to the cabin.

Rebecca spread her legs and parted her skirt, now basically unbuttoned to the waist. "She made me so wet, Aunt Leslie She looked at me with such an expression!"

"And it made ME so tingly wet to have you show for her, my darling. She will SEE you again, won't she!"

Rebecca licked her lips and her finger stole to the top of her insatiable young pussy. "Oh, for sure... It makes me sooo hot when you show me off! We talked about the many ways I might show her as we rode, and then took a rest from it while the sauna heated.

"One more adventure before I have to take you home, my darling. Let's see if it is ready for us."

We walked the short distance from cabin to lakeshore sauna house, dropped our flip-flops and towels on the changing room bed, loaded a bucket of water for rinsing, and stepped inside. The wave of hot dry air washed over us, and we sat on the lower of the two benches, built in an L shape on two walls of the small cedar lined room. After a few moments, we were ready to move up to the top. We chatted about the day and let the heat relax our muscles. Soon the perspiration began moving down our noses... our necks... Dripping onto our chests and running down.

We ran our hands over our slick wet bodies, enjoying how it felt. We shaved our armpits, our legs,and then I handed Rebecca the razor and lotion. "Do my trim, darling," I said, and sat sideways, one foot on the lower bench, one on the upper to spread myself for her access. Rebecca moved to sit in front of me, between my extended legs and carefully shaved me, from the outside in, stopping at the triangle that I had created when I trimmed for my swimwear.

Then she looked up and giggled, "Your pussy lips, too, auntie?"

"Verrrry carefully, " I responded. She used one hand to isolate each side, and made me smooth as silk from my clit hood, down each side, from the top down. I spread my legs as wide as I could to help, and the concentration on her face was precious. "Now you, my pet. Although I do love your curls, I want my girl smooth, like I am, across her beautiful pussy lips.

In reality, my Becks had very little fur on her labia, but the intimate nature of seeing her lean back and lift her knees wide, opening to my wishes was too much to pass up. I held her thigh open with my forearm and used my fingers as she had used hers, isolating one side,then the other, sliding the razor lightly over her puffy young pussy until it glowed smooth. I felt her tummy clench several times,and I knew it was from the light pressure my fingers purposely put on her tender clit as I worked. Her breathing expanded, and as I washed the rest of the lotion, I moved up, kneeling on the lower bench between her legs. I leaned forward, cupping her fresh mound with one hand, and leaned forward to lick the fresh sweat from between her tits.

"Tasty, my darling," I cooed. And I licked again, all around her beautiful half dome "a cup" tits, tugging her lovely spike nipples with my lips, washing the salty flavor from them. I gathered it in my mouth and leaned up to kiss her, transferring it mixed with my saliva. Becks opened her mouth to receive it, doing so without being told. It was a natural response for her, and it thrilled me to give her the mixture of her own salt and juices from my mouth. So intimate, so hot, so sexy for both of us.

I rose further up, resting my weight on my extended arms beside her hips, and swung one leg over her thigh, settling my slick and freshly shaved labia onto her leg, sliding it up and down, and letting my full swaying woman tits move back and forth across hers. The sweat on our bodies mingled. My nipples extended, and I had only to move a little further upwards to present them to her mouth. Her smallish hands took hold of my left tit, pulling back slightly, just like she knows I love it, making the nipple stand out tight, isolated. She licked across it, then nipped it with her teeth, looking up at my eyes. She took it in her mouth, and I moved faster on her leg, feeling the pressure against my weeping pussy. She suckled...suckled me and nipped me, and then moved to the other side, repeating the naughty pattern.

"Ohhhh godddd Becks... you are such a naughty girl... Such a lovely wicked darling niece to feel and suckle your auntie's tits so well." But I wanted something different, so I backed away and sat on the side bench.

"Hands and knees, sweetheart. Show your auntie how taboo we can be."

She giggled and quickly turned her back to me, just a few feet away, with her upper body and her left knee on the upper bench, her right knee on the lower bench. It forced her legs wide apart, and she thrust her round tight teen bottom upwards a little, arching her back. "Is this what you want, auntie?" she murmured. "Do you want your innocent little niece's young ass?"

My heard pounded. She had learned that nasty talk only spurred me on.

"Can you see it, Aunt Leslie? Can you see my puckered star? Do you want to touch it? I would like that." Her voice was hoarse and I knew she was as aroused as I was. I reached out and wiped the sweat from her rounded ass cheek, sliding my hand down to her thighs, underneath to cup her pussy, then back upwards between her ass cheeks, finger running wetly over her nether hole. I paused there, fingertip tracing the puckered circle.

"Play with it," she whined, "Please, auntie, play with my asshole. Make me feel it."

I slipped off the bench and onto my knees behind her. My hands slid again to her cheeks, cupping them, pulling them even further apart, stretching her young pucker into an oval, then back into a circle, then the other way, tracing its shape with my index fingertip, and finally sliding one finger in up to the first knuckle. Rebecca gasped, and looked back over her shoulder as best she could. "More, please... More, Auntie."

I removed my finger and slid it over her back, wiping it, refreshing it with her own sweat, and I dipped my face to her tender ass. My tongue moved from her upper thighs upwards, over each cheek, and then inside, lapping full length from her pussy to her bottom hole. My tongue stopped there, probing, lapping long laps, then probing again, tickling and rimming and adding sensations she craved so much. I slid my thumb into her pussy all the way, and cupped her mound, rubbing my fingers over her clit, scissors pressing it, massaging it, fucking my darling girl as she mewed and gasped and rolled her hips into my mouth, pressing back for more, until I heard her cry out, gasping, whining, her tight pussy clasping my thumb. I held her open with my other hand as she flowed from inside, spurting bits of girl cum onto my wrist.

"Stop... oh... I can't... please... More... No... not... I can't... ohhhhhhhhh," she bounced back and forth between wanting it and not, but I kept on, until I felt her second wave of pleasure sweep again into her hot teen loins. It was my sweet girl, my sister's daughter, my niece, trained to cum at my bidding, trained to let her wicked Aunt Leslie have her way with her whenever it pleased me.

I love her. I love that she and I will always be able to do the normal things that an auntie and her niece do. And I love that we will always have this dark secret, this depth of sharing our deepest animal instincts with each other. Slowly I caressed her tender sensitive pussy, and turned her, holding her on the cooler bottom bench, tits to tits, mouths to mouths, murmuring and licking each other's faces, wiping the moisture from each other's arms, legs, bellies. We are lovers, and it will always be so.

12