Reconnecting with Rene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So aroused was I that I think I released seven or eight shots inside Rene. There was certainly a winner in there, so I was thankful that Rene was old enough where I didn't have to fear impregnating her. As I went still and finished up inside Rene, she reached up and pulled on my tie, smiling as she felt me fill her up With cum while my body rocked with the pleasure of my orgasm.

Once I had sufficiently satisfied myself with Rene, I exhaled deeply and pulled out of her, my cock saturated with her vaginal secretions. Rene sighed from satisfaction as well and stood up, fixing her clothes and hair as she did while filled with a load of my cum. Last of all, she fixed her glasses, which I'm pretty sure I had almost rocked off her face from working myself up to one of the most intense orgasms I'd had in a long time.

As I put my pants back on and got ready to leave, Rene asked for a kiss. A kiss was a little more romantic than I was going for, but I had just had incredibly hot sex with her without even kissing her before or during, so I owed her that much. That kiss and the other moments following our intercourse were as awkward as the moments before it, but damn if I wasn't hooked. I was willing to endure any number of awkward moments as long as it meant more sex like we had just had.

"Thank you," Rene said. I thought of how, somewhere along the line, someone had told me that older women put more effort into sex and thank you afterward, both of which seemed to be true with Rene. "I needed that. I haven't had any action since the divorce."

We both made our intentions clear to continue down this road of depravity we had started as we somewhat uncomfortably parted ways for the evening. Now that the heated moments had passed, leaving us out of breath and covered in each other's sweat and odor, it was like I realized I had just had sex with a woman who could have been my mother, which was weird, to say the least. But, of course, this cougar was much more than just some older lady. After years of fantasizing about fucking my boss in her office, well, I wasn't going to get any closer to fulfilling it than I did tonight.

Subsequent sessions occurred every week or two for a couple months following that first night together, and the passion only increased as we grew more and more comfortable with each other. Soon into our fling, I began to consider sharing with Rene the story I had posted that expressed my fantasy of banging her long before I actually had. However, there were some elements in that story that I wasn't quite ready for her to read, so I kept that secret until the right time. For now, the fact that I was living this fantasy was more than enough to keep me satisfied, even if she wasn't technically my boss anymore.

12