Red Light Area

Story Info
Experience of (red light area).
1k words
3.19
13.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Experience of Kamathipura (red light area)

Hi friends, this is a long story, but I intend to detail my experience and cover tips for anyone who wants to experience these areas, based on my personal experience.

I'm 22 and from South Mumbai and ever since I was in college, I'd thought of visiting some of Mumbai's red-light areas.

The most famous ones are Kamathipura.

While I've had sex with prostitutes thrice so far, my best experiences were undoubtedly in Kamathipura.

I first visited Kamathipura alone in the evenings in December 2020 and then again in April 2021. I walked across the various lanes and onto the main road, which was full of prostitutes.

A lot of pimps chase you if you look like you're from a good family and many won't give on until you've given them some money.

The first time I went, a pimp who was under the influence of some drug, followed me for a good 10 minutes and showed me a blade, and asked for 100 bucks.

The solution to this is to select a prostitute quickly and she'll shoo away the pimps.

The first time I went I selected a woman in her mid-30s, who was standing in a lane right before the main road.

She was around 5′3″ and wore a red saree, had a prominent figured region, big boobs, and a nice ass. I went and asked her about her charge and she replied it was 300.

I followed her into the next lane, into a filthy little home, which she rented out from a family.

It was dimly lit; the family had an old man, two women. I took off my shoes and she guided me to the bed, which was separated from the rest of the room by, and, and a curtain. I had my mask on, but the lady didn't.

She asked me to take off my pants and since I hadn't brought my condom;, and by she slid one onto my penis.

I have not erected, so I jerked myself, and she helped me. After I became erect, she spread her legs.

Her pussy was nice and clean, contrary to my expectations of prostitutes in the area.

I fucked her missionary for around 10 minutes. Her hands were inside my t-shirt and we both were sweating profusely.

I fondled her boobs while I fucked her and later held her head as I continued pounding. I came into the condom and checked if it was intact- the semen had collected inside the condom. I got tested for HIV 28 days later and it was negative.

The second time I went was on April 2021. I walked on the main road and was once again followed by a pimp, so I turned around and walked again past the same road where he had started following me.

I went on the footpath and I was covered in sweat and I selected a woman in a black saree, 5′ 6″--7″, with fantastic tits and a prominent figure.

She was chewing tobacco, and I asked her her rate (300 again), and then asked her to spit out the tobacco. She asked me why I was sweating so much and I pointed at the pimp who was following me. She pushed him and told him to fuck off.

I followed her into another lane, into a room with a small waiting area outside.

She asked me to wait as they prepared the room inside. Another prostitute there and she was discussing how I was followed and told me to never speak to the pimps. They were friendly and professional.

I then followed the lady into the room and onto a bed. It was dirty and torn and I was certain I'd probably get a dust allergy.

The lady climbed onto the bed and asked me to take off my pants.

I saw her deep cleavage, her blouse was very low cut. I'd brought my own Durex condom this time, and she put it on my dick.

I asked her if she would give me a blowjob if I pay extra, but she said she didn't do that stuff.

As she gave me a hand job, she was surprised at how big my penis got erect. I then entered her, and she was moaning right from the start.

She was Marathi and kept saying in Hindi and Marathi to make her harder and faster.

After 5 minutes of pounding, she said she was going to cum. Her grip around my back and legs around my waist tightened as she was shivering.I was showing no signs of coming. I continued pounding her and she moaned for another 7--8 minutes.

She then said she needed a break and that she normally doesn't spend so much time with a single customer.

She said she'd charge extra, and I paid her the entire 500 I carried with me.

I then resumed pounding her, and she came again. This continued for 20 minutes. While pounding her, I asked her questions like her name and where she was from.

She was moaning so much I had to ask her twice. She said it was Priyanka (I doubt it was real) and that she was from Nagpur.

I was completely soaked in sweat and I was fucking her the hardest I've fucked any woman and at a point; I thought the bed would break because it was creaking a lot.

She laughed and asked me not to come again to her and when I asked her why; she said that she wouldn't be able to walk. Finally, I came after 20 minutes.

She used a piece of paper to remove the condom and clean my cock after she took it off. She went outside while I wore my clothes and she told the lady outside that his dick was big and that she was exhausted.

I went outside and whispered to her that perhaps she should instead pay me. She laughed, and I asked for her number, which she gave me. I asked for directions to get out of the area and she guided me and I left.

Thank you.