Red Wine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was more than he could take. He felt the cum move up in his shaft as his head began to swell and tingle. Each thrust brought his release closer. His throbbing, rigid shaft seemed to stretch and tense more than he'd ever experienced. Finally, he couldn't hold it back. He felt the first little bit leak out and then he went over the edge. He moaned loudly as the first load was ejaculated into her. "Ohhhhh!! AHH, Yes! YES!!" He saw stars and gasped for breath at the intensity as load after load of his cum shot into Jess'. He cried out in ecstasy, arching his back as his penis continued to fire.

Jess purred, "YES! YES baby! MMM."

Bo had never felt an orgasm like it. As the intensity began to lessen, he continued to thrust inside her. Her arms encircled him as her breathing resumed something closer to normal. He looked into her eyes and saw tears. "Are you ok?," he asked, "I didn't hurt you did I?"

Jess touched his cheek tenderly and smiled. "No," she said softly, "you didn't' hurt me at all. It was just so intense. Her voice trailed off.

Bo bent his head and kissed her tenderly. "I love you, Jess," he murmured.

She smiled broadly and hugged him close. "Oh my god, I love you too Bo."

They lay there for a few more minutes. Then finally, Bo carefully pulled out and rolled over, pulling her to him. The combination of the wine and her orgasm had left her almost limp. He pulled her close and she purred softly, curling herself against him. Bo kissed her forehead lightly and began to lightly run his fingers through her hair. That was all it took to completely relax her. Jess' eyes drooped shut and her head lolled to his shoulder as she fell fast asleep against him. He smiled and kissed her hair, closing his eyes and anticipating the remainder of the weekend.

12