Reformation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Friendly pair tonight, aren't they?" Taryn asked with a slight giggle.

"I'll say, Veronica certainly didn't want the kiss to end," Rosina added with a light chuckle.

"I saw that, I think we have something in common with both of them," Taryn said as they started to convert the couch to the bed that they sleep in by moving the couch cushions.

"Well, Veronica, seems to like women, I've caught her looking at us and a few different women from time to time. I don't know about Karen though." Rosina said as she helped Taryn pull the bed out of the couch.

"Have you forgotten that incident between Karen and me, years ago?" Taryn asked as she retrieved the quilt from its storage spot.

"Yeah, but nothing has happened since, has it? You've even tried a few times to spark something and she has turned you down flat each time. With Veronica, I bet you if either one of us marched into her bedroom right now, we could have our way with her, gladly!" Rosina said as she pulled her shirt over her head, tossing it on the floor beside her.

"True," Taryn said as she pulled her shirt off.

Both women stripped down nude and crawled into bed, cuddling up to each other, nude, as they had every other night they had been there. Taryn was lying on her back, and Rosina was cuddled up to her with her head resting on Taryn's shoulder. Taryn and Rosina's legs were intertwined and Taryn was mindlessly stroking Rosina's hair in a calming and soothing manner. Their embrace was more like lovers than mother and daughter, so it was normal for them.

"I still say that deep down Karen may be attracted to women, she just hasn't accepted it yet. She may just need a nudge in order to accept that part of who she is. Just like her submissive side that she hasn't come to terms with yet," Taryn said in a calming thought.

"Well, we have accepted both and we are happy, aren't we?" Rosina asked with a warm tone of voice.

"Absolutely, only one thing could make our happiness complete," Taryn said as she looked down at Rosina who looked up at her at the same time.

"Master," Taryn and Rosina said at the same time, in the same sad tone of voice.

"I miss him, so much," Rosina said as she snuggled back into the embrace with Taryn and clutched her tight.

"I miss him, too," Taryn agreed as she held Rosina tighter.

"I can't believe he's gone." Rosina sighed heavily. "I never imagined that Master would leave us! I don't know what I would do without you, Mistress Red," she said as she looked at Taryn with fearful eyes and added, "You'll take care of me, won't you? Tell me, I'm still your Slave. As long as you are my Mistress and I am your Slave, we'll be okay. We can hold things together until Master's return . . . right?"

"Sure, Cat, I'm still your Mistress Red," Taryn said in a loving and assuring way as she held Rosina's head close to hers.

"He'll come back, right?" Rosina asked with a fearful tone of voice.

"How could he stay away from you for too long? He'll come back for your tight little pussy before you know it!" Taryn said with a giggle as she spoke directly into Rosina's eyes.

"Nah, he'll be back for your great big tits," Rosina said with a giggle as she smiled at Taryn.

"You mean these?" Taryn asked as she pulled back the covers to reveal her nude torso, including her large breasts.

"Those are the ones!" Rosina said with glee as she effortlessly broke Taryn's grip on her head and proceeded to the nearest exposed nipple.

Rosina sucked hard on Taryn's right nipple, and lightly caressed Taryn's left breast. Taryn threw her head back and revelled in the glorious sensation of having her nipples sucked. Since they had arrived at Karen's no sex had happened between any of the three of them, and the neglect had been starting to wear on her, on both of them it seemed. Despite the fact of Owen's departure, (that they convinced themselves would be short-lived), passions had been ignited and the flames of lust were swiftly consuming them.

"I haven't been lactating since you were a baby, but holy shit, the way you suck my tits, I swear you will get some milk out of them yet!" Taryn moaned as she thrashed her head from side to side.

"I would LOVE to suck some milk out of these beauties! I say when Master gets back we get you pregnant!" Rosina huskily moaned as she switched her oral attention to Taryn's left nipple.

"It's too late for me, honey. It has been a few years since I could get pregnant," Taryn said as she started to caress and stroke Rosina's hair.

"Not for me! I've always said I would love to have Master's children," Rosina said with a slur, as she spoke with her mouth still in contact with Taryn's left breast.

"I've always said it's too dangerous, for you to have Master's children," Taryn replied as she thrashed her head from side to side and her body starting to squirm under Rosina's expert mouth.

"We're a family and families should have children!" Rosina said as she began to lick the underside of Taryn's left breast, licking her way to Taryn's other breast.

"Ugh! Shut up and focus on what you're doing!" Taryn grunted in a demanding tone.

"Yes, Mistress Red," Rosina replied compliantly and did just that, focusing her efforts on pleasing Taryn's breasts.

While Taryn was close to cuming just from Rosina's licking and sucking on her breasts, it was not quite enough. It took just nudge to push her over the edge, or rather the right rub. Rosina slid a hand down her mother's body and rubbed the bud of pleasure in just the right way to bring Taryn to orgasm. Taryn grabbed two fistfuls of bed-sheets as she whimpered and hummed, trying desperately to keep quiet while her long-neglected pussy erupted in pleasure. Her whole body shook and quaked as waves of pleasure rocked the forty-seven year old mother of two. Finally spent, her orgasm over Taryn slumped back down on the bed and basked in the pleasant sensation of Rosina's continued breast-licking.

"My turn!" Taryn said as she gave Rosina a hard shove, directing her daughter, lover and Slave onto her back. "One good cum deserves another, don't you think?" she added with glee as she hovered over Rosina's body, her own breasts hanging low and lewdly from her body.

"Absolutely, Mistress Red," Rosina giggled as she awaited Taryn's talented tongue.

"You've been a good little Slave so far but, I'm not sure you deserve to have your Mistress pleasure your tits . . . Beg me!" Taryn said in a smug and superior fashion as she looked down at Rosina with a demanding expression on her face.

"Please, Mistress Red, please suck my tits! I need to feel your tongue on them! I need to feel your lips kissing them! I need your touch, I've missed our special times together, Please, Mistress Red, don't make your Slave wait another second for your loving touch!" Rosina pleaded in a needy whine.

Taryn growled as she leaned down and wrapped her lips around Rosina's right nipple, eliciting a squeal of delight from the young woman. Taryn sucked hard on that nipple causing Rosina's eyes to roll into the back of her head as the intense delight washed through her. Taryn was merciless as she attacked Rosina's bosom with all the tricks and inside knowledge that the four years of their sex and intimacy had given her.

Taryn knew every inch of Rosina's body and just what buttons to push to drive her crazy. Rosina likewise knew every inch of her mother's body and just how to bring her mother to orgasm with seemingly little effort. After all these years, Rosina was still jealous and fixated on her mother's breasts. Oddly enough, Taryn had an equal fixation on her daughter's breasts and had since accepted that she was a "tit-girl" with a fetish for breasts (the larger the better).

Taryn sucked and played with Rosina's breasts and both women drew great pleasure from the act. Taryn loved to suck on tits almost as much as she loved to have her tits sucked on. Rosina was losing control and as the minutes ticked by she was making ever more noise. It came to a point that Taryn knew that something had to be done, something was needed to quiet Rosina down, or at least muffle her squeals.

"Usually I love to hear you scream and squeal, Cat but we can't get caught, so you need to shut up," Taryn said as she paused her licking of Rosina's breasts to scold Rosina.

"Sorry, Mistress Red, but I've missed you so much, I can't help it!" Rosina replied in an apologetic whine.

"That's what I thought, and I've missed you too," Taryn said with a smirk on her face as she shook her head. "I know just the thing to handle this problem," Taryn said with a giggle and winked at Rosina's puzzled expression.

Taryn stood up and swiftly planted a knee on either side of Rosina's head and before she could squeal her delight, Taryn had her face between Rosina's legs. Both women loved to sixty-nine, as it allowed them to thank the other for the pleasure they were receiving. Taryn was the first to lick pussy as she flicked her tongue across Rosina's clit. Rosina, was not to be outdone wrapped her lips around Taryn's clitoris and sucked hard. Both women licked, sucked, probed, and prodded licked each other's now dripping wet pussies with wild abandon.

These long-standing lovers were not at all uncomfortable with either having sex with another woman or having sex with a member of their immediate family. All they saw was a lover, someone whom they loved dearly and wanted to please, and please they did, well into the night. After countless orgasms were given and received, these beauties collapsed into each other's arms, covered in sweat and pussy-juice, exhausted and satisfied.

While they loved making love to each other, they still missed their Master, and longed for his touch. They had convinced themselves that he would come back to them in a few days. They felt strongly that he would not be able to resist the pull that drew them together anymore than they could. It was this single belief that kept them together, for if they thought for a moment that Owen would not return, they would not be able to function. They needed him like they needed air, his touch, power and control was what they craved. The two incestuous lovers only hoped that he needed them as badly as they needed him, yet only time would tell.