Remembering Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slid back down the pole upside down, holding her arms out, facing away from the pole so that we could all see those perky tits. At the bottom, she picked up her bra and other clothes she'd taken off before we got there, then the money from the edge of the stage, stuffing it in a little bag that had been there, then stepped down the two steps into the seating area. She was fucking hot! Not that I noticed.

Another girl came on stage, a DJ giving her name as Crystal, every bit as pretty as the girl who'd just performed, who we now knew was Amber. I leaned over and whispered in Mia's ear, "Bet you could do better up there, much nicer boobs."

She laughed, saying, "It's not going to happen, don't even think it... but I'd sure take you to the ladies' room."

Damn, it was tempting! Except I wanted Tammy to be there, to see, and not a bathroom quickie.

The new girl, Crystal was dancing. She had on a skirt, blouse, and heels. One of the skimpily-clad waitresses had spoken to Amber and led her to a table about ten feet from us. An older man, maybe fortyish, gave her some bills, and she began dancing for him, right in front of him. I was mesmerized, watching this girl entertaining a man she'd probably never seen before. Or maybe she had, maybe he was a regular, who knows? Not that it mattered.

She sat on his lap, rubbing herself on him, her tits inches away from his face. The lucky guy was licking his lips, watching, following the rules, and keeping his hands to himself when Amber scooted off his lap and very slowly slid her shorts down, nothing under them, gyrating her body as she did, so that she was completely naked except for her heels, sitting back down on his lap. This time she rubbed her naked nipples against his lips, teasing him. How could this not turn a girl on, even if she did do it regularly? Especially, with her legs spread across his lap, rubbing her pussy on the tentpole in his pants.

Mia was watching her along with me and whispered in my ear, "That's so sexy, poor guy must be about to come in his pants."

"What about her, think it turns her on, too?" I asked back, rubbing my hands on her inner thigh just below her pussy. Glancing at Tammy and Ian, I was guessing he wasn't being quite so discrete with his fingers, probably tickling her g-spot as Mia and I spoke.

"How could it not?" she mirrored my thoughts exactly. "And she's so sexy, can we take her home with us?"

I laughed, "Don't think they do that. She's probably married, anyway, he's likely here somewhere enjoying every second." She let out a little chuckle, not responding. God, it'd be hot to be sitting out here somewhere, discretely watching your wife.

There were a couple other girls giving the same kind of dance in the room, but my eyes were on Amber. She whispered in his ear, and his smile widened, both of them getting up and her leading him toward the back. Fuckkk!

Crystal was coming off the stage. She'd gotten completely naked and had slipped a pair of thong panties back on before walking into the crowd.

We watched another half-hour or so, some of the girls not quite so pretty, but pretty nonetheless, none nearly as talented as Amber had been on the pole. We'd been spoiled by the first girl we saw.

Mia had changed positions, sitting on my lap, not like the strippers, straddling, but across my legs, an arm around my neck. Still, though, her bottom against my erection was doing a major number on me. My hand had ventured between her legs, rubbing gently on a very sexy-feeling pair of panties, but still, I refrained from venturing inside them. Pretty sure she'd have been receptive to it, though, the way she was rubbing on me.

Tammy was sitting on Ian's lap, except straddling him facing away, her legs spread apart, and I was guessing his hand was doing a lot more than mine between her legs. I was wishing Mia and I were at a table on the other side where we could see what he was doing. Some of the heads on those tables sure seemed to be looking their way. He whispered something in her ear, and whatever it was, her face turned a bright red, and an emphatic "No" came from her mouth.

I had no idea what had just happened, Tammy had written that she never could say no to him. What could he have said that got such an emphatic response? Mia looked as confused as I did.

He must have seen the confusion on our faces, "All I did," he said, "was ask her if she was ready to give me my going away present, All I want is a lap dance like Amber just did.

Tammy's face was still red, and I understood why. Those girls had gotten naked. No way would Tammy do something like that in here. But I did notice one thing, her nipples had been quite 'prominent' under her dress all evening. Now, they looked hard as a diamond. She was fuckin' turned on by the idea!

"They wouldn't even allow it," Tammy spoke up, "only the girls who work here can do that. Besides, I could never... "

Ian raised his arm, waving one of the waitress girls over. "Is there a rule against a female customer giving a guy a lap dance?" he asked her when she'd stopped at our table. Her name tag said 'Jayme'.

She smiled, "No, it happens once in a while, has to follow the same 'no touching' rule, though."

Ian smiled, and so did I, in my head where Tammy couldn't see it, "This rule, does that mean the girl can't touch, either?" he asked.

She was still smiling, "The only thing she can't touch is the guy's dick." She looked at Tammy, "I'll be looking forward to it," she said with a smile, "and just to clarify, the no touching is with his hands. He can use his mouth as much as the girl wants, just no touching genitals."

That last sentence brought out the blush in Tammy even more. "The answer is still no," she said, "I just can't, I've never..."

And suddenly, Mia jumped, letting out a little moan. Tammy, too.

"Now, you'll find out the real reason for the vibrator," he told Tammy, "I thought you might be a little reluctant so thought it might be a little incentive. It's going to be turned up every few minutes until you agree. Pretty sure that by the time it's up all the way, you'll have a very hard time holding your orgasm, and by then it'll no doubt be very strong, very vocal. Think about that in this room... your choice."

Tammy was whimpering, "Ian... "

"Besides, I know you," he said, "you really do want to, you're just afraid. Just look at this as an incentive to do what you know you want."

Tammy looked in a panic. And I think what he'd just said was starting to soak into Mia as well. After all, she had the same vibrator inside her.

That Australian accent was so intoxicating!

"I... can't..." Tammy whimpered, and I felt Mia's vibrator pick up speed. Mia began with moans as well.

"Oh, one more thing," Ian added, "there's another setting that you haven't experienced yet, perhaps a short sample would be in order."

Suddenly Mia jumped, her eyes rolling up, her hands going to her pussy. Tammy was flailing, nearly falling off Ian's lap. And then it stopped, both girls looking dazed, breathing hard. "It's the clit stimulator, quite effective, don't you think? When you do start to come, it'll be turned on full to assure a very hard orgasm."

The blush color had drained from Tammy's face, replaced with whiteness. My cock had exploded, every ounce of blood congregating between my legs. I couldn't fucking believe this!

Mia as well, her body shaking. I think he'd just turned it up another notch.

"Tam..." Mia was whimpering. "I'm so close..."

"Girl... you have to do it, too, I'm not doing this by myself."

Ian chuckled, "Actually, you are," he said, "even if you both do it, it'll be one at a time, Tammy, dearest, you'll be first."

"I'll do it," Mia softly muttered, "after Tammy."

My wife groaned, "Mia... I... " and Ian turned the vibrators up another level.

"It's at fifty percent now, I believe that's the highest it's been all evening," he told them.

Something that Tammy had written in one of her diary entries popped into my sex-addled brain, 'He has no decency filter.' It made me chuckle, then the rest of what she'd written, 'And I loved it'. No way in hell could any 'normal' person have dreamed up this scheme, much less done it. Of course, no normal person would have been finger-fucking another guy's wife on a public dance floor, either.

She looked across the table at me, so near a laugh, "It's not funny!" she screeched.

Actually, it was, damned funny. I tried to assume a 'serious' face, though, it was hard.

Tammy closed her eyes, that grimace of stricken resignation on her face, her body shaking, "Okay," she finally agreed, barely audible, and I felt the tension go out of Mia as the vibrations were turned off.

Ian's smile was a mile wide as was mine. I couldn't believe this was going to happen, my wife, my Tammy, a nude lap dance in this public place. Ian motioned for the waitress again, the same one as a few minutes ago.

"Would it be too much trouble to set a chair up on the stage, our girls would like to give a lap dance, and I'm sure they'd like it to be where everyone can enjoy it."

Tammy's and Mia's eyes grew wide, their faces turning white all over again.

"And one more thing," he began to ask Jaime, "I'm sure you're familiar with many of the customers here, could you find a couple handsome, young guys that might enjoy a dance from a beautiful lady?

Both girls' eyes were wide, "That wasn't... " Tammy started to say.

"I never said it was for me or Jason, just that I wanted to see a lap dance," he clarified, "and since you've both agreed..."

"I'll have to check with the manager to see if we can do that," Jayme told us, "we've never done it before."

Tammy looked almost in a panic, "Ian... I..."

Mia interrupted, "Girl, let's go with it. They want a show, let's give them one they'll never forget! Besides, just think about it, some hot guy, we're in charge. I want to do this. Let's have a little fun. Besides, it's gonna be so hot!" She looked over at Ian, "and keep those buzzers going, too, this is going to be epic!"

Tammy stared at her friend, the color coming back to her face, even a little bit of a smile. "Okay," she finally said, "I'll do it."

Fuckkk! My heart was racing. Never in a freakin' million years!

Jayme was back in about three minutes, "You have ten minutes each. I assume you'll want music?"

Tammy and Mia looked at each other, "Yeah, sounds good," Mia answered.

"It'll be about fifteen minutes, after Tawny finishes, Meadow's ready to go, then after her, you'll be on."

This was going to happen; Tammy on that stage, stripping, lap-dancing for some random, lucky stiff!

"I have to use the restroom," Tammy said, scooting her chair back and getting up. Mia followed.

Ian was all smiles after they left. "You had this planned from the beginning, didn't you?" I asked him.

"Think her husband would be surprised?" he asked. Too bad he isn't here, see what a vixen his wife can be when she sets her mind to it.

I laughed, "Yeah, I'm guessing he probably would. "Guess you had this chick pretty well pegged."

"We talked about it when I here before. She said she'd never do anything like that, I wanted to prove her wrong. I think she would have, but I had to leave. This is even better now that she's a little older, married, and has her career."

"And Mia?" I asked, curious how she played in his plan.

"She's a bonus. I was thinking about this, then when Tam said we were doubling tonight, all the better."

I'd completely forgotten about the two guys that Jayme was going to find. I looked around the room, not finding her anywhere. "Wonder where Jayme is, if she's found those two guys," I mentioned.

Ian laughed, "That part was just spur of the moment, I hadn't even thought about this being on the stage or with someone else until right then."

The next several minutes we watched the dancer on stage, Meadow. I couldn't help but wonder what these girls' real names were. What were they like in real life? College students paying their way, a boyfriend, even husband sitting out here somewhere getting turned on? bored kids of rich parents, maybe; paying for their next drug fix? I doubted that, these girls seemed too pretty, too well put together. I chuckled to myself, wondering if any might be nursing students paying their tuition.

I'd never know, I doubted that we'd be getting to know any of them on a first-name basis outside this club, likely not taking Amber home with us like Mia had suggested. One thing every girl in here did have in common, though, is that they were all very pretty.

As the minutes ticked closer, I was wishing that Tammy and Mia would come back from the ladies' room. Heck, maybe they'd made a run for it, were outside right now walking, hoping for someone to stop and give them a ride. I didn't think so. Mia, especially, seemed pretty into this thing once she decided to do it.

Meadow seemed to be winding down her routine, she was naked except for a g-string that she'd teased several times but hadn't pushed more than a couple inches down her toned legs. Under any other circumstances, any of these girls would have had my heart racing to watch, but these next two acts were dominating all the vacant spaces in my head, right and left brain.

Meadow began picking up the clothes she'd left on the stage and began walking off when she stopped, looked behind her, pushed her g-string to the floor, then walked the rest of the way off stage.

It was time! And where were our girls?

I was beginning to panic when the DJ began to say, "And now a special treat... "

Tammy and Mia were nowhere to be seen.

He continued, using Tammy's real name, and my panic finally subsided when she walked out from the back room where all the other girls had come from.

God, Tammy looked sexy, my heart was pounding, she looked scared to death, even with the smile on her face. The crowd was roaring.

And Jayme was leading a guy by the hand. They'd put a single chair at the front of the stage. Tammy stood there, wringing her hands, watching Jayme lead the guy up the steps. He looked older, I put him at thirty-seven (a WAG, wild-assed guess), exactly ten years older than my gorgeous bride; a neatly trimmed beard and mustache, hair and beard - dark brown, a little taller than me.

There wasn't anything particularly special about him; a normal, fairly good-looking guy, but if I was a woman I'd probably think he was attractive, maybe even sexy. I know that Tammy's always had a thing for a man with a beard, she'd tried several times to talk me into growing one. I tried once but didn't like the itch. It just never appealed to me, either. I don't know, maybe after this... Have to wait and see.

He sat in the chair, Jayme whispered something to him, and Tammy approached, standing right in front of him. Ian and I were about six feet back from the stage, Tammy and her guy a couple feet beyond the edge, probably a total of eight feet or so total away from us. "I'm nervous, never done anything like this before," Tammy said to the guy. I had no idea his name, so I'll call him 'John' (seemed kind of appropriate).

Thankfully, we were close enough to hear. He looked out toward the crowd, a little chuckle, "You and me both! This isn't exactly what I was expecting tonight."

"Me either, this is all my boyfriend's doing... but... for the record, I think you're hot. And I think I'm going to enjoy this."

He got a broad smile on his face, "For the record... YOU are the hot one. I KNOW I'm going to enjoy it."

Tammy smiled, "Let the games begin, shall we." My wife began dancing. She looked out at us, first toward Ian, then me, lingering just a moment, then back toward her 'victim', smiling at him.

Tammy was trying to look calm. Inside, she had to be a nervous wreck. I leaned across our table and asked Ian, "The vibrator?"

He smiled, nodding, "Low," he answered, very softly.

So, Tammy was doing this with a hum going inside her pussy. That had to be adding a little something to her emotional state, I thought. The tension inside me was more like a raging wildfire.

She toyed with the hemline of her dress, pulling it up, letting it fall back, pulling it up again just a bit higher, doing that several times, then sat on John's lap, legs spread wide, leaning in to kiss him. God, I was squirming in my seat watching my wife kissing this total stranger. Not just a little kiss, either, a full-blown tongue-exchanging kiss, her arms wrapping around him. He kept his arms by his side, it had to take monumental willpower.

Tammy pulled away slightly, whispering in his ear, and I was wishing that we were closer. He seemed to agree with whatever she'd said, and Tammy smiled, beginning to unbutton his shirt. What...? She spread it apart, running her hands over his now bare chest, a little hairy.

Then my eyes got big, my heart pounded, and I could hardly breathe - Tammy looked down, beginning to undo one of the buttons of her dress. That dress was more like a silky bathrobe, held together only by two buttons, one shortly below her breasts, the other about at her navel, the first she unbuttoned, looked up at her guy, smiling at him, watching him as her fingers moved from the first button to the other, hesitating.

I felt like the world was exploding in front of me, the blood rushing to my head as Tammy smiled, slipped that button through the hole... and pulled open her dress! I didn't think she'd go through with it, but there was my wife revealing her nearly naked body to the guy in front of her, to the room, letting it slip from her shoulders and fall to the floor. Holy fucking shit!! My wife, Tamara, was naked, except nothing more than a very skimpy, very sexy, pink thong, straddling a strange guy's lap!

I was barely able to sit, trying hard to breathe normally, not believing what my eyes were trying to tell me.

'John' was staring at her, hell there were dozens of sets of eyes staring at her! This was so far outside anything I'd ever imagined of Tammy that my mind was blank of any rational thoughts, only taking in that sight of my nearly naked wife sitting on some guy's lap in front of I don't how many people.

She crushed herself against his chest, kissing him again, grinding her thong-clad pussy against him. He had to be nearly out of his mind, I know for fucking damned sure I was!

It was only a moment later that the stakes were raised exponentially, she pulled his mouth to one of her breasts, and he wrapped his lips around her, sucking it in.

Tammy seemed oblivious to the crowd watching, her hands digging into his scalp, her mouth open, moaning, the guy sucking hard on her right tit. "Oh God, Oh God," she was repeating over and over, not even trying to stifle her cries.

I was wishing I had that remote in my hand, then realized that Ian did, "Turned it up," he said, apparently reading my mind.

Tammy suddenly pulled her tit from his mouth, stood, and slid her thong down, now completely naked, except those fucking sexy high heels, and sat back down on his lap, legs spread wide, grinding her naked pussy against a substantial bulge in his jeans, pulling his mouth back to her other tit. Her face was... how the hell do I say it, eyes closed, mouth open -- fuckin indescribable, the whole so much more than the parts.

My dick was fucking hard! All of this I had NOT expected! No friggin' way... my Tammy...!

"Oh Fuckkk!" Tammy moaned as her undulating body began violently spasming against him, a hard grimace on her face.

I fought to control the emotions that were roiling through my body, "Might want to turn that thing up a little more," I calmly suggested. At least I thought it was calm, for all I knew it might have come out as a tortured scream.

"Got it, done, mate, damn!" Ian said.

Tammy's head was thrown back, fingers digging into John's scalp pulling his mouth harder onto her tit. I couldn't breathe, watching my wife in the throes of a violent orgasm in front of all these people.