Remembering the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicki, panting now, said, "Freddie, do you want to fuck your wife in the ass?"

Freddie screamed, "Yes!"

"Say yes, please."

"Yes please!"

"If I let you, from now on she's the boss, got that?"

"Yes, yes, yes," he grunted. Freddie switched back to his wife, pushing me away. Like a madman, he began to fuck Cecil's little asshole. Cecil lifted her head and moaned, "Come on you cocksucker, come on, fuck my ass." I started to fuck Maureen's pussy again.

Cecil lifted her head again and said, "Cum all over my ass, now Freddie, now." Freddie did as he was told, he pulled his cock out and came all over Cecil's ass.

This was all too much for me. I came like crazy in Maureen's incredible pussy. She just swallowed me whole. I heard her groan and I saw her frantically pulling on her nipples. Then I felt her orgasm and it shook me.

Phil did not get to cum. Nicki, always the leader, announced "Phil, Maureen is a mess, go clean her up. Freddie, since you seem to enjoy seaman, lick yours off your wife's ass."

As Maureen rolled over on her back and spread her legs to give Phil access, I could not believe how large her pussy was. There seemed to be layers upon lawyers of juicy lips. Phil went right to work. Cecil stayed on her hands and knees and said "Hurry up Freddie, lick my ass." Freddie hesitated, then lowered his face into her cum drenched ass. Within seconds he was lapping away like a well trained dog. Nicki said, "That's good Freddie, make sure to clean her asshole too."

I moved to where Nicki was seated. She winked and then said, "Phil, don't look up but I want you to listen. Gregg here has such a nice cock. If you had a nice cock like this, I would be your slave." She laughed, then continued, "Master, may I make your cock hard again." She put me in her mouth. Between slurps, she would say things like "Master, it tastes so good, please let me keep sucking you." Her words (and the thought that she was tasting Cecil's ass and Maureen's pussy) made me hard again (it was good to be 19!).

She whispered for me to lie down and when I did she said, "Phil, look up and see how a man fucks." And she sat down on my renewed hard on. "Maureen, jerk him off with your feet. I'll tell him when to cum." Maureen started to rub Phil's dick with her foot and jab at his balls with her toes. Nicki continued to ride me until I felt her orgasm explode. For the first time she was out of control and yelled to Phil, "Now, Phil, cum on her feet." Phil's face was contorted, he spurted a gallon of seaman all over Maureen's feet. Now Maureen was laughing at him.

"Clean her Phil," Nicki commanded, and he licked his seaman off of Maureen's feet, while Nicki sat motionless on my cock and watched him. I felt her have a gentle orgasm. Freddie was still worshiping Cecil's ass.

Nicki got off me (I had not come, but I don't think she cared). She gave general thanks, reminded Freddie that he was now Cecil's "love toy" and led Phil away. When Cecil calmed down, she gave me a goodbye kiss (I could taste Nicki on her lips). She then gave Maureen a long kiss and hug, and said it had been an "eye opener." Then petite Cecil and macho Freddie began to walk away. I heard her say, "Freddie, my little pet, I can't wait to show you off to my girlfriends... and their husbands." Then she gave his bottom a smack. Freddie never said a word.

I smiled at Maureen. "So, how do you feel." I asked.

"Fabulous. I really, really missed sex. My husband and I have an open relationship. He doesn't have much of a sex drive, so he know I get a little on the side. But since I started to show, I haven't felt comfortable trying to find a man. But when we were on the beach I saw that you got excited just looking at my swollen nipples, I knew I had to have you." She raised her hands and started to roll her nipples between her fingers.

"I really wanted you to suck on these. I love to have my nipples sucked. Do you have a few more minutes?" How could I say no?

I suckled on Maureen's breasts until it was almost dark. While I sucked, she occasionally rubbed my dick, "Just to keep you interested," she said. Then she said it was time to go and asked for one more favor. She knelt before me and began to jerk me off. Then said, "Cum on my tits, maybe I can get my husband to eat cum like Freddie." I did. Whether or not her husband ate it, I do not know.

12