Reminiscences Ch. 2

Story Info
The pleasure and experimentation continue.
2.7k words
4.56
104.7k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reminnes
reminnes
53 Followers

After my experience with Shirley, the following week inched along with hardly a moment passing without a random memory of Sunday's encounter flitting through my brain.

At last Sunday arrived, but the minutes seemed like hours until the clock finally ticked over to a sensible time for me to start my round.

Racing around my area, I eventually arrived at Shirley's house and knocked on the door. She opened it within seconds and with a huge smile, invited me in.

As soon as I was seated she looked me deeply in the eyes and said, "Would you like a drink or...?"

"Or..?"

"Or would you like to carry on where we left off last Sunday?" She finished nervously.

Within seconds I was naked from the waist down, lying on the carpet and staring up at her beautiful pussy as she straddled my face. God she was soaked! Her juices were all over the tops of her thighs and pubic hair.

Eagerly pulling her thighs down further, I licked all the juices I could reach. Then concentrating on her pussy I gently nibbled at her protruding clit, just as she fed my cock as far into her mouth as she could.

Within seconds, the tell-tale quivering began in her thighs and, as she came with a loud, muffled "Yes... OH! Yes..."I shot what seemed like gallons of come deep into her throat.

She couldn't get enough of the stuff, and kept on pulling and sucking my cock which, with all this attention, soon began to stiffen again.

Pulling her down again, I licked all the wonderful juices my tongue could search out. The force of her orgasm, and her uncontrolled motion as she had come had even forced a trail of juice into her arse crack. What the hell, I thought. Why not? So I gingerly pushed my tongue into the area around her arse hole, ending up actually licking the puckered lips around the hole itself. As soon as I touched her anal ring she shuddered, groaned loudly and came again.

Even though she was pumping my cock in and out of her mouth as fast as she could I was nowhere near my second orgasm. So, as she obviously enjoyed my tongue's attention to her sphincter I started licking her ring again. It was like pulling a trigger! Within seconds she screamed, and came again... and again... and again... Each orgasm seemed to be taking a shorter time until, as I sensed my cock was about to blow again, I forced open the rubbery lips with my tongue and stuck it as far into her arse hole as I could push it. This was the signal for her to really let go. Screaming unintelligibly, she took all my cock could unleash, then sat up, forcing my tongue even further into her anal passage. The quivering in her thighs seemed to be non-stop as she had what I later learned was a multiple orgasm.

Eventually she murmured "No more," rolled off, and lay spent on the floor.

Some considerable time later she stirred, and mumbled, "Now that WAS a new experience! What did you do to me? I couldn't stop coming! I never realised my bum was so sensitive. What made you do it?" "Well," I said. "I just love the taste of your pussy juices, and some had dribbled into your bum crack. So I just followed it. The rest seemed to come naturally, especially as it appeared to turn you on.. Which, of course created more juice for me to lick up."

"Ummmm..." she said. After all that I'm sure you need a drink now - I know I do." With that she climbed unsteadily to her feet and went and fetched us both a cold drink.

"I am finished," she sighed, as she sat down beside me. "No more sex or talk of it today. Let's talk about other things for a while."

Which we did, until it was time for me to go.

Yet again the following week crawled by until that time when I knocked on her door. To my intense relief she answered and, with a nervous laugh, invited me.

When I was seated with a drink she paced to and fro, nervously chewing her bottom lip. Eventually she heaved a large sigh and turned to me, saying: "You know what happened between us the last two Sundays were probably the most intensely pleasurable sexual experiences I have had. When you are not here, I find myself thinking about what we've done, and a warm glow comes over me..."

"Me too," I interjected.

"Please don't interrupt me, this is difficult enough, as it is," she said. "You know what we did was wrong, don't you? I have never before contemplated being unfaithful to my husband, let alone done anything about it. I know he does nothing for me sexually. In fact, the last time we had sex was about 5 years ago, but that doesn't alter the fact that I am married to him. I'm also old enough to be your mother, who incidentally I now realise I know."

"No," I blurted out. "What was wrong? I thought infidelity is having sexual intercourse with some one you are not married to. We've not done that. O.K., I know you are married and old enough to be my mother, and I do I feel guilty about it, but I also know that the chemistry between us is unbelievable. As you are the only woman I have had any sexual experiences with I can't say whether or not that's normal between men and women. I hope it is, but judging by your reactions and some of the things you've said, I suspect that what we have is special..."

"...It is, isn't it," she broke in, some what wistfully.

Feeling that anything else I said would only reinforce her doubts, and that only quick action would save the day, I said forcefully, "Come here!"

To my immense surprise she immediately moved and stood in front of me, her groin only inches from my face.

With nothing to lose, I leaned forward and gently lifted the hem of her skirt, and tucked it into her waistband. Imagine my surprise when I saw her legs encased in sheer stockings, suspenders and a pair of silky, loose-legged knickers.

Pushing one leg of her knickers to one side I quickly searched for and found her clit, which was prominently sticking out a good half inch from her slit, the whole area already soaked in that beautiful creamy juice she exuded. So much for ending it, I thought. Her brain might be trying to stop it, but her body was definitely sending out a different message.

Moving closer I started licking her clit, at the same time I gently slid a hand around behind her and started rubbing her arse hole. Within moments her thighs started quivering, and shortly after she let out a huge sigh and came heavily, the juice literally spraying over my tongue. Falling into my arms she snuggled up closer while her breathing slowly returned to normal. After a few seconds she looked up to me and said, "You're right, the chemistry is so good I don't think I can stop this. If I ever tell you again that this is wrong, you have my full permission to remind of this promise, and to do whatever you want to me."

"Whatever I want?"

"Yes," she replied. "I so desperately wanted you to make love to me before... as I do now, but unfortunately the doctor has told me I must wait another 6 to 8 weeks. Apparently there have been a few complications following my operation, and he wants me to be safe and not rush back to a full sex life too early."

"So why the doubt and hesitation.."

"Apart from the obvious guilt, as you are the only person (except my husband) I have done anything with since I got married, I also wanted to make sure that you didn't just think I was just somebody you could drop in on, have quick sex with, zip up and then run away from. Or that I was just fulfilling the old fantasy of the older woman with the teenager," she said.

"Never," I said.

"I realise that now. You always want to give me pleasure first, even when I sense that you are close to exploding. Anyway, I have been talking to a couple of my girl friends about the delay in getting back into action. They seemed surprised that I still had good sex with my husband, so I didn't correct them on who I meant. I was astonished at their frankness about the alternatives to normal sex they have tried. Although some of the things they told me seemed quite disgusting at first, they convinced me that all were worth trying at least once... more if my "husband" and I both liked whatever it was."

"Such as..." I said, getting really horny at the prospect.

"Well..." she said, blushing prettily. "There's oral sex, which we've already tried, and believe me that is firmly on the agenda, especially as I surprisingly had an orgasm the last time you came in my mouth, even though I've never let a man come there before. Before we did it the prospect of a cock shooting into my mouth seemed utterly disgusting. But now I've taken you there, I find the taste quite appealing, and the sheer wickedness of it really makes me ache with anticipation. The second thing they told me about was titfucking - which is as it sounds - you slide your cock up and down the valley between my breasts, while I press my tits around it. One of my friends loves this - she says her husband shoots gallons of come all over her tits, neck and face - it seems to be her favourite.

Looking at the expression on my face she said, "I can see you like the sound of that, but it'll have to wait until some other time. When I'm ready for that, I can assure you that my tits will do the job."

"I wonder why I am not embarrassed talking to you like this? " She added. "I would never have dreamt that I'd ever be discussing sexual variations with anybody. Yet I find I not only enjoy talking about them, but I know I want us to try everything my girl friends suggested."

As she finished saying this one of her hands slid slyly to my groin. Looking at me, she said: "All this talk isn't doing you any good is it? We'll have to do something about that right now. I also want to try the one my friend Eve's favourite."

"What is it," I stuttered eagerly.

"Well... I'm not sure I should tell you until you have enough staying power to make it a memorable experience. Judging by the lump I feel down there, my friend in your underwear needs some urgent attention."

With that she slid to the floor, undid my trousers, pulled out my cock and quickly it stuffed it whole into her mouth.

The way she had been talking had me in a right state. The combination of her tongue and the raw heat of her mouth had me shooting a huge wad deep into her mouth within seconds. She continued sucking until she was sure she had lapped up all I had to offer, by which time my youthful cock was beginning to stir again.

Pulling away she looked at me, smiled and said "I just love the taste of you. As I said, If anyone had told me 3 weeks ago that I would love sucking a cock I would have been disgusted and outraged; but feeling it explode in my mouth is just wonderful. Ummm..., judging by the life I feel returning to it I will tell you about my friend Eve's favourite -she calls it bottom-fucking. Since she had her children she says her pussy is just not tight enough for her or her husband to get complete satisfaction from normal sex, but with lots of lubrication she says she gets maximum pleasure when she has a good stiff dick (as she calls it) rammed up her bottom. She also says her husband loves the way his balls are buffered by the soft cushions of her bum. I vividly recall my reactions to your tongue playing with my bum last week. If the sensations are half as good as those caused by your tongue I definitely want to try it. What do you think, do you want to? I can tell your friend in my hand certainly wants to."

Betrayed by my now fully erect prick, she stood up and picked up a jar of baby oil, which she had placed nearby. Bending over the chair arm she tugged down her silky knickers, handed me the jar and said, "be very gentle with me. Eve told me it can be painful at first, especially if you don't use enough lubrication. But she did assure me the results were worth while."

Shakily picking up the bottle I liberally spread oil over her soft, well-padded arse cheeks and then my cock. Working in the oil I slowly homed in on her tight, puckered arse hole. Spreading more oil over her anal rim I gently inserted an oil covered finger. Shirley immediately tensed up so I quickly withdrew my finger.

With a loud sigh she said "I'm all right, it just felt strange. Much different from your tongue, last week. Carry on, it didn't hurt. I really do want to try this."

With that I spread yet more oil over a finger and gently slid it into her arse hole. After pushing in and out for a while I felt her muscles relax. Applying more oil to my fingers I gently slid a second finger in as well. Again she tensed up, but quickly said "Don't pull out, I'm all right, the nice feelings far outweigh any strangeness and discomfort." Applying yet more oil I continued the to and fro motions until she relaxed completely, and her sighs of pleasure combined with a gentle slurping noise from her hole every time I pulled my fingers out.

Soon her sighing was joined by heavy breathing and a cross between a moan and purr. Sensing that the time was almost right, I quietly slid my other hand around to her front. As soon as I touched her clit she thrust her arse backwards onto my fingers, and starting bucking in earnest. Within a matter of seconds her arse cheeks and thighs started quivering madly as she came loudly.

As she flopped forward I pulled my fingers out of her well-oiled, puckered hole, and quickly slid my cock in. The feeling was unreal. The sensation of her hot, soft, well-oiled anal passage gripping my cock was unbelievable. Still quivering from her latest orgasm, it took Shirley a second or two to realise what was happening, but then she pushed back into me, turned her head towards me and said, "Oh God! I can feel every inch of your throbbing knob. This certainly makes the initial discomfort worth while. Quick, don't worry about me. I'll be right there with you. Let it go!" With that I started pistoning my prick rapidly in and out. Within seconds the now tell-tale quivering began underneath me, as Shirley brewed yet again. As she screamed her way into another orgasm her arse muscles clenched my cock firmly, and any thoughts of trying to prolong the experience evaporated as I exploded into her. My cock just pumped and pumped, aided by Shirley's quivering anal muscle contractions.

Eventually my cock shrank to a size where her arse muscles couldn't hold it in any more. As it flopped out, a fat trickle of spunk trailed out and started running down towards her pussy. Keeping her bent over I scooped up some of the dribbling spunk and rubbed it over her clit.

"Oh God, not again", cried Shirley. But ignoring this I kept on rubbing, and soon she quivered her way into another orgasm, and then she collapsed into my arms.

Some time later, after we had both recovered, she mumbled "that's another activity that will definitely be a regular on the menu. Thank you, Eve."

To Be Continued...

reminnes
reminnes
53 Followers